Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Some Turian Lovin' (F seeking Male Character)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atroxa

Star
I don't think I'll ever be able to fully satisfy my craving for Mass Effect, I have a serious love/hate relationship with this game because it's so awesome and when I have good fan games about it, they're really good. But I have such a hard time getting those good games to happen, sometimes the heart ache isn't worth it. But, I'm giving this another try. Won't lie, my craving is pretty specific, I could be convinced to play something besides this, if you want to know just send me a pm with the idea.

Basically though, I'm really really really wanting a game with equal portions romance, action, drama, and smut focused on a male Turian and a female Human. I keep trying to make this happen but so far... *shrug* I prefer OC's but there are certain canon characters I think I could pull off, and certain canon characters I wouldn't mind playing against.

OC Pairings These are just some rough ideas I've had, feel free to spin me some of your own if you have any!
First Contact - This would take place during the First Contact War between the turians and the humans when they first met and would be focused on a soldier from each side, human female (probably a pilot) and a male turian marine or maybe a cabal. Not sure what all I want to have done here, I have some ideas, it could be a sort of Enemy Mine situation where they're stranded together and have to work together to survive, one could be captured by the other's side, or something else, either way I see them getting involved and the separated at the end of the war then being reunited later on.
C-Sec CSI - A pairing involving two C-Sec officers, the over arching plot would involve some kind of typical crime scene mystery, I think the pairing would consist of an experienced officer and one fresh out of the academy.
The Merc and the Cut Purse - A merc on Omega gets his pockets picked but instead of killing or beating the unfortunate kid that stole from him (or her), he takes her (or him) in. Could be very basic, or could come up with a larger plot to work this into. It is Omega after all.
Citadel Politics - Would involve two diplomats/politicians on the Citadel, rivals who maybe get a little too involved and start taking their work home with them.
Batman Meets Mass Effect - This one is a slightly more elaborate plot involving a Batman-esque vigilante and a Catwoman-esque jewel thief on the Citadel. I've got some ideas, but trying not to get too much cemented in my head without input from my partner.

Canon x OC Pairings - I'm not generally into doing pairings that involve main canon characters (with an exception for F!Shep and Garrus...) but I have a thing for random side canon characters and doing games with them
The Turian Sir - Lorik Qui'in x F or M OC - I love Lorik, he's so schmancy. I would really love to do something involving this quirky Turian with a love for human idioms. I've got a few ideas floating around in my head. Would also really be up for a Lorik x F!Shep pairing.
General Oraka - The sad, grumpy Turian general you meet in Chora's Den in ME1, you know the one that is all bummed because he loves Shiara but she's a professional and doesn't return the feeling? I always feel bad for him... he just wants some one to love, man! I would really love to make a happy ending for this guy.
They'll be Here, They Promised - In ME3 you overhear a conversation between a Turian C-Sec agent working the docks where all the refugees are and a teenage girl waiting for her parents, who never come. I would love to do something with these two.
The Reign of Archangel - This would involve Garrus when he's on Omega being a vigilante and a female member of his team, or maybe a citizen of Omega that he helps and then develops an interest in.

Canon Pairings - I'll play a few canon characters from ME, like F!Shep (of course), but also Jack, Aria, and Samara. Canon characters I'd play against are basically already mentioned (Lorik, Garrus) but also Saren, Thane, Zaeed, and Mordin. But I won't lie, my heart belongs to a Garrus x F!Shep pairing. I would of course be willing to play a canon for a canon. So if you play Garrus for me in an Shakarian pairing, I'd happily play a canon character for you in another game.
Garrus x F!Shep
Sarren x F!Shep
Garrus x Jack
Lorik x F!Shep

I do have an idea for an Alternate Universe where Shepard never died, Garrus became a Spectre, and they go through the events of Mass Effect 2 without working for Cerberus (maybe running into them occasionally)

I'm looking for some one who can post at least two paragraphs on average, no more than about five (extenuating circumstances for both those limits of course), and about once a week.

RE: Looking for Some One to Play a Turian (F seeking Male Character)

Added a couple ideas

bump, removed an idea that's been taken.

Would really like to do the Archangel idea!

removed another idea

Added back an idea

-Bump-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom