Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prize... (P) [Ladydark/Sailingsam]

Ladydark

The minds master
Rick was parked down the street from a large upscale house, there was a blue SUV parked in the driveway. He pulls his newspaper up and starts to read as the front door opens, a middle aged man exiting, a young woman not far behind him. "Right on time..." He glances at his watch as they share a kiss and the man gets into the SUV and drives off, the woman waving bye until the car is out of sight. "Show time..." He puts his paper down and gets ready as the woman walks back inside the house.

Cindy had the perfect stay at home wife life. She looked after teenage children and one younger child, had a maid who cleaned their house, and got to sit around and read and gossip all day. She kissed her husband goodbye and headed back into the house to start her usual schedule of nothing.

Rick knew she was alone today, at least for a few hours, the children were at school and it was the maid's day off. "Too easy..." He gets out of his car, a small needle hidden in his pocket, and heads to her door. He was a good looking man, he was well dressed, he shouldn't have any trouble getting inside. He steps up the walkway and knocks on her door, once she answers "Hello Miss... I'm so sorry to bother you... But my car died... And I forgot my cell... Would you mind if I used your phone for a few minutes... Again, I'm very sorry to trouble you..." He smiles kindly at her "I'd even pay you for the trouble..." He pulls his wallet out, showing her he was quite rich, so she wouldn't think robbery.

At first Cindy was startled when she heard the knock at the door. they never had any visitors to the house. As she opened it and he told her what he needed she smiled and let him in. She pointed to the phone. "It's right there, go ahead and make your call. It's no trouble at all." She smiled and waited for him to pick up the phone. When he had shown her his wallet she was impressed. It looked to be fat with bills in it, but she wasn't sure.

He smiles and picks up her phone, he was wearing gloves so he didn't need to worry about prints, he dialed a number and let it ring. "Thank you so much for this... Oh..." He turns back tot he phone as if someone answered "Yes... Hello, I need a tow truck for my car... Yes it broke down at 36 hunting lane... Yes..." He pretended to give his information, then was put on 'hold'. He smiles and turns back to Cindy "They put me on hold... Again, I'm sorry about this..." He glances around the house "Home alone?" He tried to make small talk while he waited for the right time to strike.

"It's fine. No worries at all." She smiled at him and stood to walk away. "Yes home alone." she said simply as she looked towards the kitchen. "I've got to go to the kitchen real quick to get something, I'll be right back." she tried to walk away, leaving him alone and on the phone.

He smiles kindly and waits for her to turn her back and start walking away. He quickly sets the phone down and grabs her from behind, he covers her mouth with his hand and jabs the needle into her arm with the other. "Shh... Don't fight it..." As she starts to slow her struggles, he removes his hand and turns her to face him, the seditive working quickly. "Just relax... I'm taking you home..."

"What the fu-" She started to scream and that's all she got out as she squirmed and writhed. It seemed futile though as her eyes began to flutter closed and she stared at him. The last word she was able to get out before succumbing to the darkness was a question. "H-home?" She croaked.

Rick grins and ignores her question as she finally succumbs to the seditive. "Yes my dear..., Home..." He lays her down and cleans the phone off then gently picks her up and carries her out to his car. He opens the back door and lays her down, the seditive would last the few hours it would take to get home. He makes sure she'll be alright then gets in and starts to drive away, headed for home.

She laid knocked out in the back, and slowly came to. She found she couldn't move or speak though as terror filled her eyes. What was going on? Why was she kidnapped? What did he want with her? and the most important question in her mind. What was home?

Rick noticed her eyes fluttering open as he turned onto his street and looking around as he pulled into his driveway. "Awake I see.... I bet you noticed you can't move or speak yet... Don't worry... That will wear off in another hour or so..." He parks the car and gets out, pulling her door open, then gently pulls Ber from the car and carries her to the house bridal style. "Welcome home... Well... What you'll soon call home..." He enters the house and carries her into the basement, soon laying her down on large mattress on the floor.

She looked around and whimpered as best she could and looked terrified. She had no clue what would happen next and frankly, she didn't want to know. This man had kidnapped her. The only comfort she had was the possibility that someone would eventually find her.

He steps back and looks at her, then smirks "You can see there is only one exit from here... But you'll not be using it... For a while..." He moves to a box along one of the walls, opening it. "Don't worry... You'll feel better soon..." He brings a few items back to the bed and sets them down. First he removes her shoes and socks, then ties her legs apart, so she won't be able to close them. Next he moves up and ties her hands above her head, he uses silk so she won't hurt herself. "Your husband didn't deserve you... I'm going to show you that..." He picks up a pair of scissors and starts to cut her clothes away, tossing them to the side and leaving her nude.

Why didn't he deserve her she wondered? She couldn't believe this asshole had tied her up then cut up her clothes. He was good at tying knots too because she couldn't budge from the ropes tying her together. She squirmed and quickly found it was futile. She looked up at him with terror in her eyes as to what was going to happen next.

He smiles "So you can move a bit... Can you talk yet my dear..." He watches her, getting a needle ready, slowly filling it with a clear blue liquid. "You can call me Sir..." He leans closer and cleans a spot on her arm, then empties the needle's contents into her. This was a drug to cloud her mind and make thinking difficult, "One more..." He fills another needle with a clear red liquid, this one would over sensitize her body, making the slightest touch almost euphoric, he soon empties that one into her arm as well.

"Leh ma gahh-" She screamed and moaned as she opened her mouth, but all that came out was a bunch of incomprehensible words as she glared at him. She winced when he jammed both needles into her arms and flinched away from him. As she lay there though, she started getting a small headache, which slowly went away as she blinked and she couldn't recall why or how she got to be where she was as she stared up at him with a blank look.

He grins at her "Hello Sweety... Can you tell me your name..." He reaches out and slowly runs his fingers over her legs as she tries to think. The second drug should start working slowly until her body become so sensitive, massaging her breasts would have her core dripping in seconds.

She let out a soft moan as he touched her. Why was he touching her like this, and why did it feel so damn good. Her nipples quickly popped erect as she looked at him. "Ah gah tha fug eff ugh." She looked at him helplessly.

He trails his hands up her stomach slowly, soon coming to her chest "Don't think so my dear..." He cups her breast and lightly pinches her nipple. "You belong here now, with me... Soon you'll accept that..." He continues to fondle her breast.

She finally could work her mouth correctly as she scowled at him. "I don't belong anywhere fuck face. I'm sure as hell not going to accept that." She spat at him

He moved his head to avoid being spat at and just grins at her. "You belong to me... And when I'm done with you, you'll believe it as well..." He picks up another vial and fills a needle, the liquid a milky pink this time. "You know that dogs and cats go into a heat cycle... Don't you Cindy..." He removes the air from the needle "Well humans can too... We just don't react to it like animals..." He cleans her stomach and empties the needle's contents into her yet again. "Well now you will... That drug will send you into a hyperaroused state... Let's see how long you last..."

"Never." She hissed at him as she clenched her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut as she flinched. She continued to glare at him, and then slowly, over around five minutes her face began to flush, next her breathing became deeper, added in with the injection to increase her libido, she squirmed restlessly as her tits became erect and her pussy began to drip. She moaned softly as her eyes clouded with lust and need.

He chuckles softly as he watches her, then picks up another item he had brought over, a vibrator. "Let's see how long that fight of yours will last now..." He turns the toy onto low and lightly trails it over her breasts, holding it to her nipples for a few seconds before pulling it away.

She shook her head violently as she shook her head in fear. She wouldn't be able to bear it. "Please no." She tried to plead with him. She almost screamed when he touched her tits just barely. She wouldn't be able to last too long.

He just looks at her "Sorry... Can't hear you..." He turns it up to medium and taps it to each nipple a few times, then trails it down her belly again, holding it over her navel. "You're already dripping... Are you feeling that good my dear..."

Back
Top Bottom