Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Odd craving

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is for, as the title suggests, a rather unusual craving. More specifically, gender swapping. I realize this might seem a little odd, but I'm primarily looking for people to play as a male character that gets turned into a rather voluptuous female. This could happen for a number of reasons in a number of ways, but the main example I have is below, other than that I'm pretty open regarding this.

Now the only fleshed out idea I had is about a rather well off couple. They've both done decently well for themselves and both are quite attractive and well endowed, and very much in love. For whatever reason though, they just aren't really satisfied sexually, until suddenly something occurs, we can decide what together, and causes them to switch bodies. Are they adamantly opposed to what happened? Or are they a little into it?~ That decision is half the fun!

Below is a starting post for the above idea, feel free to send me a message response to it if you'd like.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alice sighed as she opened the door to the rather large home she shared with her beloved, her flaming red hair trailing behind her and a paper bag clutched in her hand. After she closed the door behind herself she took off her jacket and hung it up on the hanger next to the door, revealing her rather showy outfit, she tended to wear rather revealing clothing around the house in hopes of sparking something. Today she wore a tiny white tank-top which hugged her ample E cup breasts and showed off a rather excessive amount of cleavage. Her heavy bust contrasted heavily with her tiny, slender waist, but matched her plump rear perfectly. For bottoms she wore a tight pair of jean shorts which showed off her ass and revealed her long, slender legs. Most men would be absolutely thrilled to have someone like her, thus why her modeling career had been so successful.

Her bright blue eyes scanned her home as she walked in, pulling the strange bottle from the paper bag. "Baby are you home? It's a little hokey but I have something we can try..." She called out as she walked into the living room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom