Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted: Dominant Older Man Into Highly Fantasy Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kera

Planetoid
Hi! I am a bubbly, out-going women that has a darkly kinky side. I come here for the thrill and enjoyment of immersing myself into fantasy and playing characters I am not much like in real life. I love to see where my imagination in tandum with my male partner's imagination will go. I believe that roleplaying online is a collaborative thing where both sides bring their secret desires out. I like men that aren't afraid to share their kink. I might not be into it but then again, I very well maybe! I don't judge. (Unless it's roleplays hat involve young children in which case please don't contact me.)

I perfer playing over an yahoo or AIM instant messaging service.

I exclusively like themes involving powerful, older and dominant men that enjoy retaining the power as much as I enjoy giving up all self respect for it. Men who even abuse their position of power to take pleasure from a vulnerable character without much thought to her humanity or own pleasure.

I enjoy playing a younger character to their older.
I love humilation and degradation.
I love name calling, smacking, choking and sooo much more...a little pain isn't neccesarily a bad thing.

There are other themes here I like that I haven't shared. But the main thing is to understand that I am turned on by men that want to be dominant and have hardcore sex.

I am not into themes that include bathroom stuff, animals or pregnancy or physical bondage (with the exception to a ball gag), my stimulation is more of mental humilation and degradation and creativity in that then the standard Bondage crowd with nipple clamps and chains.

What's your fanatasy? I'll show you mine and you can show me yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom