Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marvel Superheroes! (Romance+Smut+Action)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really interested in roleplay a Marvel Superhero Storyline! I have been roleplaying for a long time now, but never tried anything like this.

The general idea I would like to try out is me playing Spider-Man, I can be the Peter Parker version, or if you would like my own original character version. You can play one of many parts,
1) A fellow superhero, me and you have to fight together against a big threat to New York and start a romance through that. (Suggestions, Black Cat, Black Widow, one of X-men Women, your own superhero or anyone else you can think of.)
2) You are a Super Villain, maybe a female version of an already used Marvel creation, such as Green Goblin, Doc Ock or you can make your own. This would involve you being more of a dominant role.
3) You are a normal civilian who I save and you maybe start trying to meet me, you can be an original character or one of Spiderman's many girlfriends, Gwen Stacey or Mary Jane etc.

Please, if you are interested in any of these, do suggest something. I am also not against a crossover into another fandom like DC if you have a suggestion from one of those. I normally roleplay over thread or PM, but it's up to you which we do. Thanks for reading, can't wait to hear from some of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom