Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Different Kind of Teacher (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A Different Kind of Teacher (Yuna & Ironic's 1x1)

A warm smile crossed Lilly's lips, she too enjoyed that they both had so much in common. At this rate, she could tell that they would become close, unknown to which directions of closeness, but nonetheless, close. Mr. Takeda was sweet, kind, and he definitely had manners that showed very well. The way his deep blue eyes looked at her made her heart seemingly flutter, albeit they did not know each other for long, her feelings were starting to break through, but indeed she was afraid to show them to him this early. Anyhow, he was her teacher, it would seem awkward to sit in class and listen to lectures presented by her boyfriend, that is if they ever came across that point.

With a cocked head, her eyebrows raised as she watched him speak into the remote, talking to something by the name of, what was it again, Elysia? Without her knowing of what the word 'transport' necessarily meant, a cluster of bags fell on top of the bed she was standing right beside, only to be tugged out of the way by Mr. Takeda. Lilly gasped as her hand tugged and was pulled close to him, a warm feeling on her cheeks aroused as her body pressed against his.

Quickly to get out of the way, he nervously tucked the strands of blonde hair behind her ears and looked down at the carpet, stubbing her shoe into it.

"It's okay... I was more surprised the way you pulled me out of the way, but in the mists of it, no, I am unharmed. Thank you though, for caring that much, that is..." She glanced over at his blue eyes, a urge of suddenly wanting to let herself fall into his arms, to kiss his perfectly shaped lips, and his defined jawline, but instead she kept her hands close to her sides, looking down at the floor to shun away those thoughts.

She walked over towards the bags and began to open them up, getting ready to start unpacking. "Alright, you're going to have to tell me where you want me to put your belongings at, since I do not know where you want them to go." Again, she trained her thoughts towards somewhere else, ergo resulting into getting her mind off of her taboo thoughts.

http://i59.tinypic.com/a4ikl.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/a4ikl.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/a4ikl.jpg

Hitsuki had heard and even read about the concept known as 'fate' before. Was this what it was? It was beginning to feel less and less like an accident that he had wound up with Lilly of all people. And while he had feared this at first, he was starting to enjoy the company of the student more and more. Perhaps to a level that he shouldn't be allowing, yes. But he managed to convince himself it wasn't too ... wrong just yet. After all, it hadn't been like anything amiss was going on between them. Some small talk and the recent physical contact at most. But he didn't think much of the latter. It'd been partly instinct and just common courtesy. What kind of teacher, let alone man, would he have been to let everything fall on her and make her get into a concussion or worse?

Not a good one his mind seemed to say.

During those few moments Hitsuki kept a hold of Lilly's hand, he almost swore it felt like she was trembling. Had it taken her aback? Well ... probably. It wasn't everyday humans had to worry about a bunch of suitcases falling on them. Yet, he couldn't help but feel like there was more to the sensation. It might be another mistake but he ignored it for now, concentrating more on the fact he had been able to help keep Lilly safe than anything.

"It was no trouble. I don't think your parents would have been happy with me if I let you get hurt. I definitely wouldn't even if that wasn't the case."

Hm, infatuation is stronger than I thought ...

But was it only infatuation? That was another thing he would have to dwell on it seemed. But that could also wait. After this, dinner sounded like a damn good idea. In fact, as he thought on it, Hitsuki turned and looked at Lilly.

"Actually, if you want, we can do dinner now and worry about this later. It's mainly clothes or things to help out for the school; more files and such. There are some other items like cleaning supplies and whatnot but for the most part, those can wait for a while. There's nothing that needs to be immediately worried about if you'd rather grab a bite to eat first."

Besides, after putting up with his device nearly crushing her plus him overall, Hitsuki felt Lilly had more than earned the treat. There were also bonus points for her agreeing to keep his identity a secret and even more with how fast this girl was intriguing him and making him feel ... somehow attracted to her. She definitely deserved to be spoiled in some form or fashion. If Hitsuki had to guess, she didn't get such luxuries enough in her lifetime. It was a shame, really. Lilly seemed, so far, like an incredible girl, one that all the boys would be fighting over.

In fact .. how was she still single? He at least assumed that to be the case since Lilly had admitted she'd never had a kiss before. It was ... confusing to Hitsuki. She was lovely, both inside and out. This was probably another thing he would have to study up on; the emotions, thoughts, and mindsets of different humans.

Lilly chuckled at his words, turning the situation into something rather funny. "Yeah, I don't think my parents would be too happy to see me bruised up, let alone would they believe it was caused my falling suitcases out of nowhere." She laughed more at the thought, herself thinking it was a foolish yet true statement.

Although Lilly always had boys come around her, wanting to be her significant other, she couldn't help but always say no to the offer, knowing good and well that they only wanted one thing. They never tried to get to know her first before asking her out; always just asking her out at random times and at random places. She continuously rolled her eyes from boy after boy attempted the same task, but none of them won. But... Mr. Takeda was different. He did not rush to things, he was sincerely concerned about her well being, and he even wanted to get to know her; something foreign to her, but she enjoyed the feeling he left upon her fluttering stomach.

"Actually, dinner sounds rather lovely. I know this awesome Mexican restaurant called La Fiesta that is down town, would you like to go there? If money is an option, I have plenty." Lilly wondered how much money he even had on him, and she certainly did not want to add on any stress from him buying their dinner, knowing he needed the cash more than she needed hers. She still lived with her parents, she had no bills to pay, and she only had money for little things that she wanted if she seen something that caught her eye at stores, so why not spend it on the both of them?

Extending her hand, she grabbed onto his, tightening her grip as she led the way out the door to begin their walk again. "Make sure you lock your house door, a lot of people are prone to stealing things when the household is gone." Lilly reminded him, wanting him to know some of the basic and important rules.

"You know... I have to admit it to you..." Chelsea began her words, wondering if she should keep continuing or shy back. She sighed before continuing, knowing she had to let him know how she feels. "I'm actually taking a liking to you... I don't know what is it about you, but I like it a lot, and I want you to know that just because you're in a new world doesn't mean you have to change your personality, because it's perfect just the way you are..." Lilly twiddled her thumbs together, wondering what he thought to her sudden words.

http://i59.tinypic.com/a4ikl.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/a4ikl.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/a4ikl.jpg

"To be fair, I'd be hesitant to believe such an excuse myself if I were only a human. It does sound rather ... ludicrous." As Hitsuki gently let go of Lilly's arm, he moved toward the bed and began seeking the same suitcase Lilly had been holding onto earlier. Of course, it'd wound up near the bottom of the pile. As he opened it, Hitsuki rummaged through the clothes, grabbing some more casual articles to wear in place of the attire he had worn as a teacher. When the issue of money got mentioned, he pulled a wallet out of the pocket and began searching through it. There wasn't much actual cash but some had been placed there. What had immediately got his attention were some odd-looking and a slightly shiny card. It seemed to have an unnecessary amount of numbers; sixteen after a quick count. Behind it, on a small piece of paper were four numbers. Were it not for the fact rent would be a problem, he would have used the cash instead

"Um ... maybe if I didn't have to pay for this place. But when I can, I'm spoiling you somehow." After studying the card for a bit longer, Hituski put it back into his wallet, deciding he'd study up on the foreign card more later. His stomach seemed to like the thought of food as it growled, one of the most basic signs for humans that they were hungry.

"Sure. Honestly, I could go anywhere really. Give me a bit to change and we can head out." A small smile crossed his face. After letting himself look into those blue eyes for a bit longer, Hitsuki then walked into the bathroom, closing the door. A soft exhale passed his lips as he pulled the long dress pants off, replacing them with a pair of blue jeans. His heart was feeling like he'd just ran a marathon. It was constantly racing and so fast too. He almost began to wonder if he was falling ill so soon. But some form of instincts tried to insist the answer was no.

His head shook as he undid the button-up shirt and slipped it off, a black tank top covering his chest. A light frown crossed his face as he realized one thing that was obviously still in one of those bags; the device to throw clothes away in. A hamper? That was what they were called? Something like that. He didn't exactly like it but for now, he kept the clothes on the sink. It wasn't like there would be any harm, not with the water off. And it'd be better than tossing them on top of the briefcases.

Nodding to himself after thinking this over, he then walked out, pocketing the wallet away by his side. It hadn't been the most appropriate but apparently in his haste to arrive on time in the morning, he'd gone in sneakers as opposed to nicer shoes. Ah well. No one had seemed to notice this. "Alright. I think I'm ready." His hand reached out to grab the keys to his new house and, taking Lilly's advice, he locked it after the two exited.

As she spoke up yet again, his head glanced over, noting the pause. He silently waited before finally hearing the confession. His smile widened before he looked back in front of himself, not wishing to run into anything like an idiot. "I had no intention of changing my personality. As for the first part ... well ... I can't quite pinpoint it. But I can say I feel the same even if I shouldn't as a teacher. Especially as a teacher." Yet the words had somehow felt right to say. So he didn't have regrets as it were.

But there was definitely a lot of inner confusion at worst. He'd sort it out ... somehow. For the time being, his focus stayed on Lilly and the restaurant they were heading toward.

Lilly enjoyed his new attire, seeing him now relaxed and at ease, not having to impress anyone anymore and just going out to have some fun together. Glancing over, she notice how defined his chest muscles were, and could not help but take a peek at them occasionally, feeling distracted in someway, but as soon as he talked her attention was now on him, his blue eyes glistening as the sunset shined upon them; they were beautiful, just as the ocean that appeared to have millions of sequins scattered into it, making the sun shine brightly, whoever staring having a sense of awe overwhelm them.

Bushing at his words, she did not expect him to feel the same way as she did, but then again, the two did have some similar likes and they acted similar too, which was not a shocker at all that they would both become interested in one another, especially due to the way they were both foreign. Remembering from earlier, seeing him examine the credit card with such confusion made her feel bad, noticing how he really did not know much about Earth. "Remember earlier when you were staring at the card in your wallet? That is called a credit card." She began to explain to him. " It is a small plastic card issued by a bank, business, or something similar as to it, and it allows you, the holder, to purchase goods or services on it with the money you have in your account."

Their conversation made the time go by fast, soon they were in sight of La Fiesta. "There it is." Lilly pointed ahead of her, the building have a rich authentic Mexican theme to it, Mexican music playing aloud outside from the speakers. "The food here is really good, and it is a good choice to try Mexican food first since after all, you are in Mexico." She courageously took his hand into a tight grip, leading the way into the building. Her heart ran throughout her chest, her cheeks being flushed with red once more. They stood at the host stand, waiting for a table or a booth to sit in. An employee noticed their presence, rushing to get to the stand to get the two seated.

"Hello, and welcome to La Fiesta!" The employee said, taking notice that the name tag read 'Mike'. "How many are in your party today?"

"Two are, and we would like a booth of that is possible." Lilly responded, taking a glance up at Mr. Takeda in eagerness, excited that this is his first time to be in a restaurant here on Earth.

"Right this way!" Mark stated as he grabbed two menu's from the stand, leading them to the booth located in the corner of the back. The restaurant was not crowded at all, the rush hour had not strike yet. Mark set the menu's down on the booth's table, allowing Lilly and Mr. Takeda to take a seat. "Make sure to check out today's daily specials, and your server will be Tina." She chirped, walking away to go into the kitchen.

While the silence remained, Hituski took the opportunity to enjoy it. Lilly seemed to be the type of woman to speak up if and when she needed to. So he had a feeling that in this case, she wasn't being quiet because she felt uneasy. It was probably something else, likely a good thing. After a few more paces, she then began to inform him on the card he'd been staring at earlier. "Ahh, I see. Interesting. Still though, why do they have so many numbers? Is .. that an odd custom or something?" Even his own kin didn't tend to use that many numbers in codes or anything of the like. Some could be long, yes; up to about ten digits. But it didn't usually go past that much if at all.

Even before the restaurant came into view, Hitsuki had mentally promised himself to let Lilly do the talking for now. He'd make up for this when he could properly spoil her. But as it was, he hardly knew how to react or what to say. Since she had better ideas on how to go about things, he'd let her take charge for now. If anything, this was his version of school. The thought of being a student made a slight smirk cross his face. Well, this would probably be one way to see if he could begin to understand why the others had seemed to eager to head out or not.

As they walked inside, Hitsuki's hand returned the gesture as it gently closed around Lilly's. It seemed only fair to return the favor so .. he was pretty sure that had been the correct action to take. Only when they arrived in front of the booth did he let go of Lilly's hand to allow her to sit down. He wound up across from her, still in reach and yet allowing the two to have some form of distance. His eyes began to scan the menu. All the same, it didn't halt Hitsuki from talking once again.

"So is this a favorite place of yours to go to?" he inquired, taking careful note of the descriptions of each meal. Some, apparently, were incredibly spicy while others focused solely on tasting amazing. Hitsuki couldn't help but feel as if he were a child that had been taken to a candy store and was being allowed to choose and pick out any sweets he wanted to try out. It was a bit nerve-wracking, no doubt. But aside from that, Hituski felt confident about this experience. It'd be good for him. More than that, it'd help out with the research.

Seeing Mr. Takeda take a liking to the restaurant made her smile, getting him into the groove of what she considered as being a normal humanoid. "Yes, this restaurant is one of my favorites. If you want to try Mexican food, this definitely is the place to go!" Lilly had no needs for checking over the menu, since she knew what she already wanted, coming here many of times with her family. "And about the credit card, I am also not sure why there are so many numbers, the only reasonable explanation is because it would be more hard for thief's to get a hold of it."

A woman with blonde hair in a ponytail came swooshing by, appearing to look as happy as anyone could ever be. "Hello you two, my name is Tina and I will be taking care of you tonight!" She began to set down beverage napkins on the table in front of them for their drinks. "I can get you both started with something to drink. We have Pepsi products, Ice Tea, Lemonade, and Coffee." Bringing out a pen and paper on a black notebook, she waited for us to speak to her and give her our order.

"I would like a Cherry Pepsi please." Lilly responded, smiling back at the happy waitress. Tina took Mr. Takeda's beverage order as well, scribbling it on the white paper. "Also, can we get started with the chips and salsa appetizer?" Lilly asked in a polite tone.

"Of course! I will bring those right up for you!" Tina walked away to go to her computer to punch in the order before walking back into the kitchen to get started on it.

Lilly's eyes rested back onto Mr. Takeda's, seeing him read deeply into the menu to understand the foreign food descriptions listed underneath the name of the meal. "I personally think the monster burrito is good for new customers, it has a little bit of everything." She pointed to the menu for him to read the description, coming with a side of Spanish rice and refried beans, the burrito itself containing a choice of meat being beef, steak, or chicken, with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, onions, sour scream, and cheese all wrapped in a flour tortilla with their special sauce to coat it.

Bringing the drinks and appetizer, Tina set down their beverages right on the napkins and set the chips and salsa in he middle of the table. "Are you two ready to order?" She asked calmly before taking her paper out once more.

Hitsuki nodded after hearing the guess on the reason behind all the numbers upon the credit cards. "True. I suppose it'd be almost impossible to remember all those numbers so quickly." He nodded after thinking on it a few more times, deciding it made enough sense. He had gone through the menu at least two times when the waitress arrived. First he gave Tina a polite bow of his head before replying with his own request for a drink, "Hm. I'll try the Cherry Pepsi myself, please." As he watched her walk off, that same hint of being a tad reluctant to be in a specific environment was felt off of Tina. So .. did the desire to hurry up and finish with work apply to school also? It was something he mentally noted and tucked into the back of his mind before looking back to Lilly.

As Lilly's finger pointed to an item on the menu, he began to study and read up on the description himself. "It does seem to have quite the variety. Alright."

No sooner than Hitsuki closed his menu did Tina return. He gave her an affirmative nod, moving a few bangs aside in the process. "I am, yes. I'll take the monster burrito with steak for the meat and a side order of nachos." It was a bit extra, he knew. But it wasn't too much more of an additional cost and that made him hope Lilly wouldn't mind too much. He handed his own menu over before going quiet, allowing Lilly the chance to order for herself.

Lilly nodded as she was happy that Mr. Takeda took up on her request, taking the monster burrito with steak. She did not mind at all that he wanted a side order of nachos, instead she was excited that he was open to try new things and explore new flavors. "I will take the bean and cheese burrito with a side of sour cream please, and we will be having dessert tonight, just a heads up." A warm smile was given to Tina.

"Sounds great! Your food should be out in just a moment." She hastily walked off again to the back of the kitchen, most likely to maybe get the order ready or to do some of the kitchen side jobs that servers were suppose to do in their free time.

Her gave shifted towards Mr. Takeda, searching his blue eyes and black hair. "So, tell me, out of all of the planets you've visited, which one was the prettiest or most fascinating to you?" Reaching for a chip, she dunked it into the milk sauce and placed it in her mouth, the crunching sound of her chews sounded throughout her head.

The atmosphere in the restaurant was quiet and still, noticing that now they were the only two in the place. "Is there anything you have on your mind that you would like to ask? Something about Earth? Humans? Or even me?" She did not know what to ask, this almost felt like a first date to her, but she knew that it was nothing such, she wondered how he felt about this experience.

Hitsuki had been able to sneak in another glance as the waitress moved away. If she wanted to look as if she were hurrying, so be it. Hopefully, though, it wouldn't affect the food. Surely she had enough common sense to do that much? His head looked back to Lilly before going to the ceiling. "Hm ... places I've been? Well ... " He began to quietly count down in his head this answer before nodding. "Saturn and most of it's moons, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Mars, Phobos and Deimos. I know the last two are technically moons also. But I still kind of count them to some degrees, mainly because they are listed on the charts as if they were a planet. I've also been by numerous constellations and stars besides the planets. And out of them all, my favorite celestial body has to be ... "

After doing another quick double and triple check of his list, Hitsuki nodded before giving the rest of his reply, "Is Ganymede, a moon of Jupiter. I don't doubt your intelligence. I just wasn't sure if you had an Astronomy class or not here. After the supposed famous 'Roswell' incident in the early '50s, I'd think there would but I haven't heard of many schools having that as part of their curriculum."

Noticing and remembering his drink had been set down, Hitsuki grabbed it and began taking a sip of the Pepsi. A small smile was seen on his face as he gave a nod of approval. "Mm, not bad at all. It's very sweet, very good. A nice start thus far." Since she'd gotten to ask a question, he figured it would be fair enough to do an exchange of sorts.

"Anything else you like doing as a hobby that you didn't get to mention?" he inquired, slowly mixing the drink with his straw as he lightly twirled it.

Lilly nodded her head, listening deeply to his trips on these amazing planets, something that the scientists couldn't even achieve yet, and here she was talking to a man who pretty much seen it all, and she envied him for a moment at this, wanting to experience all of that for herself too. "No, we took Astronomy, but we did not get into too much depth with it, which disappointed me." She reached for another chip and munched away on it, thinking about how to go about answering his question.

"Well lets see... I enjoy drawing and photography, and I also like listening to music. I'm pretty much your average typical young adult. I'm shy and I keep to myself, and actually to tell you the truth, this is the first time in a long time I've actually went out with someone other than family, so it's nice and definitely a change." Lilly giggled at her own words, but soon it quickly faded to a blank stare at the table. Thoughts drifted to herself, being alone and not talking to anyone, but she did choose this for herself, it was no ones fault. Sighing to get the thought out of her head, she turned her direction towards Mr. Takeda, smiling as he enjoyed his sip of soda pop.

"I am glad that you like Cherry Pepsi. It's my favorite drink, well besides juices and such, like Gatorade and V8." She grabbed onto her straw and sipped from it, enjoying the coldness of the pop slide down her throat into her esophagus, coating it and bringing a cool relaxing feeling in her throat.

"You know, I'm having a good time, just you and me, we need to do things like this every once in a while, I would enjoy that and I hope you would too!" She smiled happily, showing him how glad she was to have him as company. Glancing over to the door, she notice Tina have their food in her hands, holding mittens as she carried the hot plates.

"These are very hot, so please be careful." She noted before setting down the correct order down to each customer. "Is there anything else I can get for you two?" Lilly scanned her plate and Mr. Takeda's to make sure everything looked decent before nodding in agreement.

"Yes, everything is fine, thank you." Lilly smiled at the waitress before she walked away. "Well lets dig in, shall we?" Sh grabbed a fork and a knife and began to cut into her bean burrito, the heat of the meal rising up and swirling around in her face, the aroma making her stomach rumble with anticipation.

"Oh? I didn't think many schools here offered Astronomy. It's interesting to hear they do." Even if her own school hadn't been as detailed as it could have been, it was still something to learn. "To be fair though, it really would be easier if more of your astronauts saw these things with their own eyes instead of relying on telescopes or satellites. I know it's an easier said than done type of thing. But do they really lack the technology to find a better way to better see and experience the planets and moons for themselves?" It was .. disappointing to think of. They were supposed to be in the age where technology was meant to be in its prime, weren't they? So what was causing the lack of knowledge, let alone everything?

Noting she seemed to like the chips, Hitsuki grabbed one and began nibbling on it. It was crunchy but not too much. The salt, however, added flavor and kept it from being too bland. He continued chewing slowly, letting his taste buds adjust, before taking another more confident bite. Waiting to finish chewing first, he then spoke yet again.

"So what types of things do you like to draw? What kind of music is your favorite?" The latter was something he'd heard about but not actually listened to. But he had wanted to try to listen and explore it more. Now that he was here, perhaps that could be something Hitsuki could indulge in.

A small smile crossed his face upon hearing Lilly was having as much fun as he was. "Well ... we can see about it. Things might be easier to arrange during weekends. Moreover, I don't want to give anyone the wrong idea. That being said, we'll need to be a bit careful when we do these outings. Fair enough?"

As Tina returned, he looked over to see the odd gloves on her hands. The sight of those alone plus feeling the heat drift onto his face hinted the food was definitely hot. He watched Lilly for a moment, noticing her grab the fork and the knife and began to mimic her. Lifting a piece up, he blew across the food before taking a cautious bite. His head nodded after a few moments in approval. "You're right. This is good."

As Lilly took a bite of her food, the warmth covered coated her mouth, making her tongue and the roof of her mouth burn slightly until she quickly swallowed it. She nodded her head in agreement to Mr. Takeda, having a similar opinion to his. "I certainly agree with you. I think that we should be more advanced than what we already are. I personally think that the government is hiding things like that from us, I don't know why though but honestly, why would they even want us to know?" She waved the thought away like an annoying fly buzzing in her face, feeling aggravated by such stupidity from the government.

She dug her fork into the bean burrito again, twirling the melted cheese along with it and sticking it into her mouth, chewing slowly and thinking of an answer to his question, replying once she swallowed the food. "What do I like to draw... Hmm..." She glanced up at the ceiling, and then resuming, "I enjoy taking a canvas and some paints with me on my walks and painting the landscapes or just simply sketching out the wildlife around me, like animals, flowers, trees." She smiled at the image in her head, a beautiful day it would be, especially if Mr. Takeda came along too. A hint of blush appeared on her cheeks, but she quickly tucked those thoughts away once he spoke of keeping things between the both of them a bit secretive.

"Yes, I agree, we could get into a lot of trouble, but probably not too much since I am after all eighteen, no one can really do anything since I am considered as an adult." She shrugged, looking at him as he bit into his food, his throat moving slightly as his tongue tasted at the unusual and unique food. A smile appeared on her tiny lips, happy that he enjoyed something new.

"I am glad that you are taking a liking to the Mexican food, but heck, that's only the beginning of it!" She took another bite of her own food, savoring the flavor a bit more, taking notice to the light ting of the sour cream, adding a little bit more of a flavor to her taste buds. "There's Greek food, Italian food, which is my favorite, there's the typical American food like burgers and hot dogs, and so much more!" Excitement aroused in her voice, wanting to be the one by his side for when he does try all of these new foods and anything that he has not tried before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom