Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Different Kind of Teacher (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyYunaFFX2

Pulsar
http://i59.tinypic.com/a4ikl.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/a4ikl.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/a4ikl.jpg

It was a dark September evening. And while it appeared to be a rather normal night over the skies of Santa Fe, New Mexico, things were about to quickly change. Whether it would be for better or worse ... well ... only time would end up revealing that fact.

Above the clouds and inside a flying, smaller version of a UFO - something akin to a pod of sorts - was a twenty-four year old male struggling to regain control of his vehicle. "Tch, what now?" He murmured, sighing as his hands moved from button to button, trying desperately to keep his craft from crashing. While it was true that Earth had been his destination, that didn't mean he had wanted to land like this of all things. His teeth gripped his lower lip in annoyance as he jerked back on a handle.

"Come the hell on!" He hissed, panting slightly as he finally got the vehicle under control. But by the time his blue eyes looked outside, they widened in horror. In the midst of keeping himself from impacting the ground - or worse, water - he had fallen so close. The clouds and even night sky no longer concealed his vehicle.

Lovely. The Federation will have your head for this ... wait ...

Maybe no one had seen him or his pod yet? It was a wishful thought, yes. But he had to at least try to keep his preferred method of transportation hidden away from the civilians. It'd be bad if this got found out about, albeit 'bad' was a generous term.

After pressing a few more buttons, a circle window which seemed to be one of the 'doors' to his vehicle opened up. He got up to his feet but not before murmuring a new command. "Go back into the skies and keep yourself hidden until I ask for you again. This is an order."

No sooner than he jumped and landed on the grass did the UFO comply, seeming to be able to follow voice commands.

A sigh of relief passed the man's lips as he brushed himself off. Save for the clearly not-so-human vehicle he rode in, Hitsuki was otherwise mostly human. To be more precise, he was half but that didn't matter. No one needed to know that.

He would get to his main assignment in the morning. Right now, his stomach hinted what he should truly focus on; getting a meal. It hadn't dawned on him until he thought about it but it had been quite a while since he'd eaten. A new sigh, now one of annoyance at himself, left. "Ugh. Lovely mess you got yourself into ... " He murmured. After glancing around one more time, Hitsuki realized at least one thing; standing still would get him nowhere.

Besides, maybe he could find someone who knew the area better than himself. Yes. That would suffice. No, it had to .. lest his stomach continue to pester and bother him.

RE: A Different Kind of Teacher (Yuna & Ironic's 1x1)

The stars swirled and sparkled under the Sunday night skies, the wind crisp and cold as it twirled against Lilly's hair. A casual evening walk is what she liked to do the most out of her day. It let her mind escape as she enjoyed what nature had to offer to her, taking in all of the sounds and smells. She walked alone, not wanting to be pestered or bothered from anyone, knowing it would only ruin the experience for her other than making it enjoyable.

Her blue vans walked against the sidewalk, making a skidding sound each time her foot was met on the cement. The air felt different tonight, but she shrugged her shoulders not paying any mind to it, figuring it indicated it was about to rain, yet no cloud was in sight. "Strange..." she muttered.

She was staring straight ahead, watching her surroundings as she walked, but something twinkled in the corner of her eye for a moment, catching her attention as her head moved towards the direction of the unfamiliar light source. Her eyes widened, blinking to make sure what she was seeing was real.

"I-is that... a UFO?!" She gasped under her breath, taking a few steps back as her hands covered her mouth, devastation consuming her. "No, no. This can't be true." She soothed herself, closing her eyes tightly and looking away. After a moment passed, she looked back to see that it was still there, heading fast towards the the ground in the near distance into the forest.

She couldn't help herself, curiosity was getting the best of her and she had to feed it. She quickly ran towards the forest, predicting where the UFO would land and if it would be a harsh landing. She passed through bushes, twigs, trees, snagging at her grey long sleeved shirt and blue jeans, but she didn't let that slow her down.

She peered into the sky, seeing that the UFO appeared to be right above her head. She quickly retreated behind a tree, witnessing the pod land on the grass, surprised it was a soft landing other than a horrid one. Her body was concealed behind the tree, her face peeking out enough to catch the glimpse.

A man walked out of the pod, wiping away whatever was on himself as the pod swiftly took off and disappeared. "Woah!" Lilly exclaimed in a hush tone, her eyes still locked on the creature... but it was a human? How could this be! Isn't extraterrestrial life suppose to have four eyes, tentacles, something different than humans?

Her head shook in nonsense, noticing his black hair that flowed with the autumn breeze and his white complexion. She bit the inside of her cheek out of nervousness, not know what to do or how to react to what her eyes told her.

"Should I help him? Should I go to him?" She thought, contemplating on her future actions. "No, you don't know what he is capable of. Just turn around and go home. NOW!" She stuck with her gut and ran towards her home, her heart beating violently against her chest as if she were running away from a cereal killer. She quickly opened the door and ran upstairs to her room, ignoring her parents' questions on what was wrong.

She closed her door softly and made her back touch the door, sliding down dramatically as her thoughts were kept on what she just witnessed. "Oh. My. God. Is this a dream?" She pinched herself, her body reassuring that this indeed was not a dream. She sighed heavily and went to the bathroom in her room, washing her face with cold water. "It's not my problem. I'll never see him again anyways, so you won't have to worry about it." Lilly spoke to herself as she slid on some sweatpants and a tank top for bed, climbing into her comfortable comforter.

"You have school in the morning, don't worry about it. It's done and over with." She assured herself, closing her eyes as she quickly fell into sleep from being warn out from all of the excitement she witnessed that night.

http://i59.tinypic.com/a4ikl.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/a4ikl.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/a4ikl.jpg

The soft breeze gently danced across Hitsuki's skin. Given he had nearly panicked a few moments ago trying to land his aircraft, the wind was helping him calm down. As he continued to guide himself through this new city, blue eyes continued to dart around. He hadn't seen any hints which suggested someone had seen him or his UFO. So why did Hitsuki have this nagging feeling in the back of his head that hadn't been the case? It made a slight frown cross his face. He pondered on the possibility for a bit longer before finally shaking his head no. "Even if that was the case, no sense dwelling on it. Besides, I don't think humans believe in such things .. "

With the traditional mindset of the same race he was supposed to be studying fueling and reassuring him that things would be fine, Hitsuki continued walking further into the city.

The walk was long and a bit tiring. But finally, he found what he had been seeking; an inn. It was cheap and rather mediocre. But honestly, he wasn't looking for anything overly luxurious. Just a place that would let him reside and rest there. His true plans would arrive with the morning after all, and he'd need to be pretty well rested up for them all.

After producing a wallet from the side pocket of his denim pants and paying the woman behind the front desk, he headed to the room that had been assigned to him. Once inside, he took a moment to admire the interior before pulling what appeared to be a remote control from his pocket. After entering a few commands and hitting a couple buttons, a briefcase appeared upon the bed. As he opened it, the sight of a manilla folder came into view. Inside was everything he would need for the school tomorrow; his papers, a completed application, and even a resume filled with several white lies. He had never actually been a teacher before; but the Federation had helped him out in creating a believable set of papers. It was risky, he knew, but this was the only way he could observe humans.

Well ... not only. But it was definitely one of the easiest ones, or so he'd been told. For now, Hitsuki had to trust that the Federation knew what they were doing and asking him to do.

Underneath the manilla folder were sets of neatly folded clothing. After a quick scan, Hitsuki grabbed a simple pair of boxers before heading into the bathroom. The t-shirt, jeans, socks, shoes, and other pair of boxers all left his body. Soon, they were placed upon the sink though not for long. He entered a similar but still different command as the old clothes vanished; likely to his ship if anyone had to take a good guess. A quick adjustment of the water was all he needed to step in.

His head tilted back as Hitsuki allowed the water to reach his neck. The water continued to cascade down his body as his mind went back to contemplating. There was still a part of him which was almost sure he had been seen. But he hadn't found anyone else so ... was he just overly anxious? Maybe. It was definitely possible. He'd never been on Earth before despite being half-human due to his work with the Federation keeping him busy and up in the skies.

The shower was swift, lasting a few moments to wash his body and hair. It took even less time to pat his body down, pull the boxers up around him, and dry himself mostly off.

"Hm ... that it?" He mused, trying to make certain nothing had been missed. When nothing came to mind, he nodded to himself, gathered his belongings and went back into the bedroom. The remote was put upon the mantle beside him. Afterward, he slid under the covers, letting out a soft sigh. His heart was racing yet trying to calm down, his mind following suit. His blue eyes closed .. and after a few minutes of struggling, Hitsuki felt himself finally fall into a deep slumber.

The sounds of the clock alarm filled Lilly's ears, making her head ring and shake. She groaned as her eyes lazily opened, a groggy looking expression coated her face. "Ugh, time to get up and go to school." She sighed, slapping the top of the clock and rolled on her back, rubbing at her eyes and stared at her white ceiling. Her mind quickly flooded back with last nights incident. "Was that a dream or real?" She spoke in hushed tones, coming to conclusion that it was real. "I can't tell anyone of this, they probably won't believe me anyways, I mean, what kind of alien looks to be of a human?" The one thing that stuck in her mind the most about the man was his black hair and how it flowed with the autumn breeze.

She pulled the comforter off and got out of bed, walking towards her dresser to pull out her school uniform; white and green checker skirt, white knee-high socks with black suede shoes, a black shirt with a white collar and a green and white tie to match. She had a green headband to make her bangs be concealed with the rest of her hair. She walked towards the bathroom and turned the hot shower knob, adjusting the temperature by the cold knob. She took off her clothes and quickly brushed her teeth before she jumped into he shower.

The warm water felt nice as it trickled down her back, relieving the tension of her muscles from the uncomfortable slumber she just had. She grabbed her Aussie shampoo and lathered her blonde hair in it, bubbles trickling down her body and landing on the floor, escaping into the drain. She sighed, wishing she could stay in the shower for hours. She rinsed her hair of the soapy mess and started to lather her hair with conditioner, repeating the same process as her shampoo.

She turned the knobs off and grabbed at the blue towel that hung on the towel bar, rubbing the soft fabric on her body before rolling it up in her hair. She exited the shower and started to put her clothes on, thanking God that this is her last year at the school, being a Senior. She took the towel off of her head and started to brush the tangles out of her long hair, afterwards placing the green headband atop of her head. She finished some last minute touches on her face by applying lipstick, cover up and mascara before heading to her room to grab her black book bag. "Okay, time to roll." She told herself as she exited her home, walking to her school which was only a mere few blocks away.

This was the only time that she was thankful for living so close to a school; she didn't have to ride the cramped bus and be bothered with annoying pests. The morning breeze smelt nice, and it left a cooling sensation in her lungs. The birds chirping was a beautiful tune to listen to, better than any artist or band she'd ever heard of. Her school was in sight, seeing some of her friends in the near distance. She waved happily at them as they waved back, entering into the school entrance.

As she jogged to join them, she stopped dead in her tracks. A man with the same black hair entered into the building, carrying a file of paperwork in his left hand as he pushed the school doors open, slipping into the hallway getting lost in the crowed of students. Lilly blinked her eyes and shook her head. "Now, every guy with black hair isn't going to be him, you know." She told herself, waving the thought away as if it were an annoying fly buzzing into her ear.

She walked upstairs onto the third floor where her English class was located, sitting down in the front row with her hands folded on top of her desk, her book bag right beside her seat. Lilly didn't mind to be by herself, hence she didn't have many friends. She could perfectly keep herself company, reading books, drawing, and venturing outdoors. The English teacher hadn't arrived yet, so the class chattered away, uncaring of the swear words they bounced back and fourth.

Then... the door opened. Everyone sat back down in their correct seats, shutting their mouths besides a couple of snickers throughout the room. The teacher was looking down, but he had the exact same black hair that she saw that man have that walked into the school moments ago. He looked up... and it was him! It was the alien that landed last night!

Lilly wanted to bolt for the door, get out of the way of his presence and just run. She knew he couldn't be here to teach, she knew he wanted something more; power, information, their organs. She gulped as she bit her tongue, wanting to scream out what he truly was, but she shook her head and knew that wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. She just continued to sit in her chair, her heart pounding harshly in her thoracic cavity, watching the aliens every move and step, being prepared for the worst to happen.

"Damnit!" Hitsuki exclaimed as he woke with a start, glancing quickly to the clock resting on the bedside mantle. Of course, of all the things he forgot, it had to be the alarm clock. Thankfully, however, it was still early. Besides, he could cheat a bit to ensure he arrived in time. But first, he needed to get into the proper attire for this job. Sitting up, he pulled out a black pair of pants, white button up top, white socks, and black shoes. He knew he should have bothered with a damn tie, but those things looked frustrating. And he was pressed for time as it was. The last thing Hitsuki needed to do was waste more time and risking becoming tardy. After scanning around the room, he grabbed the manilla folder, held them in his hands, and glanced up as if trying to peer at the sky through the wall of the inn.

"Computer. Teleport me to my new destination, now! This is an urgent order!"

Another daring move but it had certainly paid off. And thankfully, he arrived in one of the many empty halls, not in front of a student or teacher. He began to guide himself toward the principal's office, arriving after using the signs to help find his way in but a few moments. After about ten minutes or so, Hitsuki was officially accepted and told that his own textbook was still in the English classroom. Apparently, the old instructor had to transfer, leave, something of the like. But in the midst of doing so, he had been generous enough to leave the needed materials behind for whomever took his position.

Hitsuki had to admit that he found this a bit ironic. The human portion of him was Japanese. Yet he was about to teach English. It seemed like this was the wrong class he was going to. He could speak and write it decently, mind you. But each new step made him begin to doubt if this was the correct way to go through with his assignment. His head shook from side to side as he took a long, steady breath.

Don't be foolish. It can't be that hard. Besides, isn't that why they're students? They're the ones here to learn, not you?

He gave himself an affirmative nod before arriving at the door. After taking another slight breath, he opened the door and walked inside. While he was glad that most of the class had quieted down, the sights and sounds of snickering had definitely gotten his attention. Worse off, said pupils hadn't stopped. No. They were still going. He first tried clearing his throat to get everyone's attention. "Ahem. Excuse me."

When that didn't work, he knew instantly what to do, likely due to instinct more than anything. Reaching back, he grabbed a spare piece of chalk and hurled it right at the desk of the disobedient teenager. It hit the dead center of the desk only but it did get rather close to having hit his forehead.

"Now then, if you all are done .... " Hitsuki walked forward, retrieving the chalk and holding it in his hand. "I realize this is the United States and not Japan that I am in. However, if I must resort to a few typical traditions, I will. Clearly, a new set of rules needs to be established before the real lesson is started up it seems. I'm going to write them all up on the board. I expect you all to stay silent and read once I finish. If I hear any out of place snickering or worse, you will get extra assignments or detention, whichever is deemed necessary."

The lingering threat seemed to help get and maintain the students' attention because as he turned his back to them, nothing was heard. It made a slight smirk cross his face as he began to write - rather neatly too - upon the chalkboard. When he moved away, everyone would be able to read the following:

Mr. Hitsuki Takeda's Rules:
-Be on time. There will be consequences if you are late without a good reason [i.e. doctor appointment, family emergency, etc.].
-Respect. Give this to me and your classmates.
-Turn in all assignments on time. Anything late will be graded accordingly, with points reduced by a certain amount depending on how tardy it is.
-No cheating, be it on a homework assignment, quiz, or test.
-I have the right to add or alter any rules as I see it appropriate. However, you will be informed when such alterations happen.
-Failure to comply with any of the above listed can and will - if needed - result in punishments ranging from extra homework to detention to something else I deem appropriate.

"Everyone clear on these?" Despite seeing most of the class nod, he wanted to make damn well sure. And that came in the form of his own pop quiz. "I will head over to the library for a few moments and pick out an appropriate piece of literature to teach you all. I will return with enough copies for myself and everyone here. I will expect to return to a silent and more welcoming classroom."

Leaving little to no room for arguing, he turned on his feet and opened the door once again, gently closing it. Even after leaving, there it was again; that nagging sensation he had been found out about last night. His head shook as he tried to dismiss the feeling and focus on the task. Taking brisk and new confident steps, Hitsuki began heading toward the library.

Lilly stared at the man with large eyes, her hands gripping at the sides of her desk out of her nervousness. She noticed his aggravated and un-amused facial expression due to the snickering group behind her. He picked up a piece of chalk and hurled it at the cluster of kids, ducking her head so it doesn't get a chance to hit her. "What in the hell is wrong with him?! There's better ways of fixing something than hurling chalk!" She screamed to herself, shaking in her seat.

As he spoke of Japan, she noticed his facial structure, resembling of someone from the Japanese culture. Her brow raised as he knew of this knowledge already, but she later thought that he had to of studied or been there before, now arriving to the U.S to see what he can get his hands on now.

He wrote on the chalk board in adequate English and his penmanship was very nice also. "Hitsuki Takeda..." she mumbled under her breath, remembering it deep in her mind for later on. She read the rules carefully and understood them perfectly. Heck, they weren't hard rules to follow anyhow.

She couldn't help but chuckle at his attitude, thinking it was a big change from the old teacher they used to have. He stepped out of the room, his footsteps clonking on the tiled floor as the classroom stayed silent, afraid of his next actions, as was she. The door closed behind him, and still not a single peep from the class.

"Wow, he has something to him, this class never stays quiet for anyone." She thought some more to herself in the quiet room, something she rarely does due to the obnoxious immature students keeping her mind from thinking. "After class, I'm going to have a talk with him about what I seen. I just can't keep it a secret anymore." She closed up her last thoughts, hearing the door crack open again to see Mr. Takeda holding a stack of copies for the entire class.

Although there was a wide selection of books, there was a particular novel that seemed to remind him best of the first impressions of these students. And while that was a part of the equation, Hitsuki figured this would be overall appropriate. The main protagonist was the same age, or close to, as these seniors. And like many of them, he apparently had a rebellious streak about him. More than that, however, a lot could be done just from the author alone. Apparently this had been banned for so long; it easily gave him an idea on an assignment he could give these teenagers in the future. Not now, though. He wasn't that strict despite his demeanor.

All the while, he had remained silent and not just because it was standard procedure to be that way in a library. It was relatively close to his classroom and thus he was trying to listen for if they had heeded his instructions or not. A content smile crossed his face when the answer seemed to be yes. Even among his other kin and comrades, they had always said he had an intriguing sense of charisma about it. It was one of his best traits as it did seem to help him in many ways, including giving him a massive amount of respect. It could be from someone he'd known for a while or, like now, someone he had just met.

Indeed, he did come back into the classroom. However, as talented and smart as he was, Hitsuki knew it wasn't easy to just carry back sixteen copies of "Catcher in the Rye". So, he had placed them all neatly in a bag, having vowed to the librarian to return it when he finished up with his class. Setting the sack down, he began making three stacks, each with five copies of the novel he'd chosen.

"I'm glad to hear you all can calm down. Now then, everyone come up and take a copy. After that, start reading up to chapter five. I will give you all a set of worksheets that will have questions in regards to each chapter for homework. This is due in two days. I'd say three but the chapters are relatively short. Two should suffice. Consider this a head start for those who desire it."

It was also a way for him to make up to the students. He did want to make an impression, yes. But tossing chalk, admittedly, probably wasn't the smartest way to go about it. So he'd give them all a chance while working on keeping to a much more calm attitude. He didn't usually lose his cool. But the snickering really had been unnecessary; and Hitsuki felt it proper to point this out.

All the same, he realized another thing. The worksheets he had hinted about needed to be created. So while everyone came up and - hopefully - obeyed with the new set of instructions, Hitsuki sat in his seat, pulled out some blank pieces of paper, and began to read. As he did so, he noted facts about the book which would seem important while testing how well the students paid attention to the book and began to create questions around these facts.

Lilly wasn't worried about the homework assignment that Mr. Takeda gave out, because she relatively enjoyed reading, no matter the genre or even if the teacher required to be done. She got up from her seat and stood in the line that lead to his desk, the students taking a copy for themselves.

It was Lilly's turn, and she couldn't help but have her palms sweat from the nervousness of being semi close to him. She took her copy as she peered at him, looking into his eyes as he looked back for a quick second before his sight dashed to someone else. "He's totally oblivious to me, so that means he didn't see me last night." she sighed at her relief, but the relief would only stay for a short time until the bell rung. She dreaded the moment, but she knew she had to bring it to his attention.

Seating back into her seat, she opened the book that read "Catcher in the Rye" on the front, and started to read in order to get a head start. She was a fairly fast reader, and she knew that this wouldn't take much effort on her part. Before she knew it, she was halfway through chapter one. The book was interesting so far, already fitting the atmosphere of her classroom, but it wasn't her favorite piece of literature.

Her train in thought was swaying in different directions; on the book and on Mr. Takeda. She yearned to know why he was here, and how did he even get into a job so quickly? Did he hypnotize the Principle and make him give Mr. Takeda the job? She took a glance at him, seeing that he was too reading the book and writing down some stuff periodically.

"Well, he sure does seem dedicated so far to this new 'job' of his." She thought, her eyes still glancing at him. The bell rang and it startled her, making her jump in her seat. She looked behind her to see her classmates grabbing their book bags and heading out of the classroom with their new book in their hands. Lilly followed close behind, but instead of out the door, she walked to his desk, looking down at his oak desk and avoiding eye contact.

"Mr T-Takeda, do you have a m-moment...?" She stuttered, her hairline already producing sweat and her hands trembled, worried on how this conversation with him will go.

Every now and again, Hitsuki glanced up from the book. A quick look upon the students' faces showed a mix of emotions. Some seemed to like what he chose, some were neutral, and others clearly disliked it. He gave a slight shrug. Honestly, literature was one of those 'hit-or-miss' classes. Some people would like the books and others not so much. But regardless of whether they approved or not, it had to be done. Wouldn't it have been worse if he refused to pick anything out and seem irresponsible? It seemed to be the case from all the information the Federation had given them. Regardless, he'd noted one thing so far; teenagers at this age seemed incredibly eager to gain what they believed to be complete freedom. It was definitely intriguing and he'd have to look further into it. In fact, that had been partly another reason he chose "Catcher in the Rye", the protagonist more or less 'gave' him the same desire these teenagers seemed to want so badly to himself.

His thoughts were halted as one of the females spoke up. The sky blue eyes were no doubt the first thing he noticed. Just as he had a sense of charisma about himself, those orbs had ... he wasn't sure how to word it. But there was something about them that forbid him from even trying to disregard her. Charm maybe? Possibly. His head shook slightly as he set the pen down upon the paper before nodding.

"I do, yes. Is it something regarding the book, Miss?" He inquired. It made sense and he couldn't think of any other reason. Yet, there was that nagging sensation again. He'd been seen, hadn't he? The thought infuriated him slightly. Hitsuki had sworn he'd been more than careful enough. And to know the possibility of having been spotted .. ugh. It wasn't what he wanted to hear. But if that was indeed the case, he began trying to mentally prepare himself for such a reply. This could be worked out and negotiated, somehow. But above all else, he really wanted it to be on the subject of the novel, not himself.

With shaking hands, Lilly twiddled her thumbs together, quickly lifting her head to peer around her to see if any students were left in the classroom. She seen that it was just her and Mr. Takeda in the classroom. She walked over to the door and closed it, making sure their voices do not echo throughout the hallway. She walked back to him, locking her eyes onto his, mustering up her courage.

"I seen something last night..." She started to hesitate on proceeding to finish her words, but she had to say it or it would eat her up from the inside of not knowing. "What I seen was a prob landing in the forest... and the creature looked just like you... But I am baffled because, well, why are you so human-like?" Her words seemed to trail off, but she knew it struck home with him once his eyes widened, baffled by what she said.

She froze, staring back at him with the same blank expression written upon her face. She did not know how to even think about reacting to what he would say next. Would he agree? Would he lie? Would he just ignore her question? She had the slightest idea to what would happen, but regardless, she knew this was going to be a life changing moment for her, and even for Mr. Tadekda.

Hitsuki's eyes stayed mostly down towards the worksheet he was in the midst of creating, using his ears to pay attention to the student. The pauses made his writing slow down as he easily noted something was definitely bothering her. And as she began to explain herself, the pen fell out of his hand and dropped right on top of the paper. For a bit, he was convincing himself he was hearing things. This wasn't happening. He hadn't been that careless, had he? But then ... she confirmed that had indeed been the case and confessed she had seen him.

So that feeling about having been ... grrr ....

To say he was infuriated was an understatement. It was all at himself but still. How had he been so reckless? Damnit all. This would cost him, he knew. And yet, there were some advantages to this. Rather than dwelling on them for too long, he moved a few raven strands away before finally making eye contact with her, albeit not before a soft sigh passed his lips.

"You saw right then." He admitted. Even if Hitsuki tried to trick this girl, something hinted to him it wouldn't work. Maybe on another female, yes. This one? No. Now for the advantages. "That being said, do you intend to tell the others? With all due respect, I don't intend to stop my assignment just because you found me out. And I doubt many of your classmates believe in aliens. As to how I'm looking like a human; it would be because I'm half-human myself. There is such a thing." He quickly added, knowing how ludicrous it would probably sound.

If she had expected a more violent, verbal reaction then Lilly would find herself drastically mistaken. While there were some types of men who resorted to such behavior, Hitsuki wasn't one. Well, not with others. Himself, maybe, but that was the worst. But he could never bring that among others, not unless it was absolutely necessary. And even then, it'd only be raising his voice, nothing physical.

"So," he finally asked. "May I inquire what exactly you intend to do now?"

Listening carefully to his words, she nodded, peering into his eyes as he answered the questions she had, but she did have plenty more questions to ask of him. Feeling more calm, she grabbed a chair and sat in front of his desk, folding her hands on her lap as she pondered on what to say next.

"No, I am not going to tell anyone else, why would I do that? I have no idea why you're here and what you plan on doing. And you said assignment, right? What is this assignment? The cliche world domination? Access to our power resources for your own kinds benefit?" She crossed her legs, moving her ankle in circular motions.

"I don't intend to do anything... I just honestly want to know why this is happening... It's all too sci-fi to be real. Are there any hidden camera's in here?" She peered around behind her, looking to see if there was any type of recording device in the room, and seeing none, she shook her head and laughed at herself nervously. "I still can't believe this."

She looked at the ceiling to think of something she could take advantage of against him. An idea popped into her mind, clicking like a bright light bulb on top of her head. "Okay, I'll make a deal with you." She mused herself, crossing her arms as well as if she held the power here. "Allow me to hang around you, see what you're doing and what not, and I will be your little guide around this location, and I won't tell anyone about this. After all, I am sure I can find a way to make it believable." A sly smile smeared on her face.

"Because some would have panicked and believed this to be the best course of action." He replied with almost no hesitation. It was becoming clear though that she didn't seem to fit the stereotype of any human he'd heard about. This female was taking the news much better than Hitsuki had expected. And as she continued to talk, there were hints given on the sort of things that many seemed to believe in. A sly smirk crossed his face upon hearing the thought of world domination. It remained as she finished talking. Only when he was certain that the young teenager was finished did he allow his chuckle to echo in the classroom.

"World domination? Is that what you truly think? Moreover, do I look like I'm prepared for that sort of task? I would have thought the answer is clear as day. There is a reason I'm teaching, you know. And that goes along with my task. I'm to learn more about humans. I must say, however, you're giving me quite the start to go off of. Why this is happening? Simple. I was asked by the Galaxy Federation to do this. My half-human heritage makes it easy to blend in, observe, and take my own notes."

His head quickly shook as the question about cameras was brought up. "I admit it probably would help me cover more ground if I had a camera in every other classroom. But no, there aren't any."

His hand wrapped around the pen, grasping it once again. For a few moments, it had almost sounded like the talk was over. But an offer was soon laid upon the table as it were.

A fast thinker for sure ... He mused, still holding onto the writing tool while hearing her idea out. Normally, he'd try to ignore such offers. But at this moment, the girl was being dead honest with him for one. Two, if she really wasn't going to go to any friends she had here and inform them of his real identity then perhaps it could work out. A light click was heard as the tip retracted, allowing for Hitsuki to lightly tap the closed pen against the paper without making any unnecessary messes.

"I will accept under one condition. If you feel confident this won't interfere with your studies, in mine or the other classes, fine. We have a deal. Otherwise, no. I'm here to teach, not ruin students. However, if you are certain you can handle this... " He grabbed a blank sheet of paper and began writing down on it. "I used an inn last night. I have made arrangements to permanently live here though and am going to move in when the day ends. So you can help me transfer everything, see and know exactly where I am, and even view what I brought with me in terms of possessions if that will help calm your nerves. Sound fair?"

As he handed the new piece of paper over to Lilly, she would recognize the address. It was right across from her own house. It was as if fate or some deity were bringing them more and more close together.

"You have my name. So, might I have that much back, Miss?" He inquired, nodding back toward the blackboard in case she'd forgotten that he had included his full name there.

Lilly's eyes searched into Mr. Takeda's, trying to catch any little signs of lying about the main purpose to why he was here teaching, and found nothing; he was telling the truth. She sighed in relief, finally her nervousness was eased when her questions were answered, wanting to know the truth that has been bugging her over the night. "Okay, that's understandable. I was afraid for my life, well, that you would exterminate me or something since I witnessed your arrival here." A slight chuckle escaped her lips.

Once he mentioned something about a 'Galactic Federation', she could not help but cock her head to the side, never hearing such a thing before. "Wait, you mean to tell me there is other alien life besides your kind out there too? Do you know how much this could change things?! This is a life changing event for humanity itself..." Her eyes grew wide, taking notice to this extraordinary event.

She took the piece of paper, peering at the address and noticing it was the house right across from hers. "Ha, would you look at that... We live right across the street from each other. I will use the excuse to my parents that I am going over a friends house when I come over." She smiled, then added, "But no, this will not interfere with my studies whatsoever. I am committed to my work and I plan on doing good." She tucked the paper in the side zipper on her book bag.

"I will fallow you once you are ready to go, I do not have to be anywhere after school anyways." She extended a hand to him, making a firm grip and shaking it courteously. "I apologize, my name is Lilly, Lilly Simpson. It is a pleasure to be in your presents, Mr. Takeda." She grinned, her fear turning into excitment for actually being acquaintances to an alien, how cool is that? This is a life changing event for humanity itself, and she knew it, all she had to do was tell someone about it, but she wanted to keep this secret to herself, and something about her wanted to help him.

She walked towards the door and waited for Mr. Takeda to scavenge his belongings together. Her thoughts were swirling around, wondering if she is making the right decision. "Of course I am." She reassured herself as she watched him arise from his seat to go to the door.

"I admit, I probably should have altered your memory somehow. But ... " His head shook from side to side as Hitsuki's voice trailed off. "I've never been fond of such traditions. It doesn't feel .. right. That's probably the human part of me if I had to guess why I can say that with little hesitation. But no. I'm not violent like other men on this Earth might be. At worst, I'll verbally lash at someone. But that's only if needed and the worst extent I'll go to. I did purposely miss with the chalk earlier. I'm sure you noticed. Really though, that snickering was uncalled for. And it was clear words weren't getting to them so I had to do something else." It had been a rare occasion for him to actually lose his temper and do something that was somewhat of a corporal punishment. But it hadn't been anything major and he didn't intend to give into his anger so easily again.

"Yes, a lot of us exist actually. I ... no, honestly." He pondered on her words about his own kin's existence making a change. Was she serious? It sounded as much so perhaps the better question was would it be for the best or worst if he told the others this? He'd think more on it. This girl was definitely bringing up many intriguing and valid points for sure.

For a few moments, he merely stared down at the hand. While he did know of some human customs and traditions, a handshake wasn't something on the list. However, she seemed to lead and guide him as her own hand intertwined with this. His head tilted slightly as he returned the gesture. "Do you all do such things? I've never seen or heard of this before." Finally, her name was revealed. "Nice to meet you as well, Lilly. Although your words flatter me, I don't feel like my presence is that ... important. I'm not a celebrity or anything really. All the same, thank you."

The smallest hint of a smile crossed Hitsuki's face. This was also something new for him; being appreciated. He had feared being chased out if he had been discovered. Instead, he was being welcomed, as if Hitsuki had always been a pure human. It was definitely something he hadn't planned for at all, but that was fine. Sometimes, he liked to be surprised.

Glancing down at the unfinished worksheet, he decided to finish up after moving into his new house. Grabbing all of his papers, he placed them neatly into the briefcase, his copy of "Catcher in the Rye" following suit soon after. After closing the case, he gave Lilly a nod and met up with her at the door. "Hope you're up for a walk. I need to get the rest of my belongings from the inn first. Unless ... you'd rather be teleported there instead?"

As long as no one else saw his tricks, Hitsuki felt confident enough to be able to extend that offer to Lilly. It was risky, he knew. But something was telling him he could trust her, that she had been honest about keeping his true identity to herself. He remained at her side, awaiting Lilly's answer on what she'd wish to do.

Everything hit Lilly so fast, being swarmed in with all of this mind boggling information, she did not know how to react to all of this. "So, you mean to tell me we indeed are not the only living things out there?" Her interests were turned to this the most, never really giving much thought on the matter. She patted her forehead against her head, sighing out the words 'phew!' from all of the excitement.

Once he mentioned altering her memory, her eyes widened. Did he honestly think of doing something like this to her? Regardless of his non-violent ways, she still feared of what he could be capable of, after all, he still is a stranger to her.

Taking notice to his question on her handshake, she giggled as hit face twisted in wonder, being unaware of what just happened to his hand. "It's called a handshake, and yes, we all do this, well, it depends on how you were raised or where you come from. Some people bow, or simply just wave 'Hi.'" She smiled warmly, seeing a tint of red arise on his cheeks after her appreciated towards him. "Well, to me you're a high power... I mean shoot, I can only imagine what you have that we do not."

Cocking an eyebrow at his offer, she squinted her eyes at him. "Teleport? You have a device that does such things? Well... Isn't that dangerous, you know, pulling apart the billions and trillions of atoms, then having to put them back in their same spots as they once were before? A heart cell could get mixed up in my toe then bam, I'm dead!" A nervous smile was brought to her lips, a feeling of curiosity was deep in her stomach. "Maybe some other time, we still have much to chat about." She added before walking out into the hallway, hearing Mr. Takeda's footsteps follow close behind her, then eventually leading right alongside of her.

"Mind if you lead the way to your Inn? There are so many in this town, hence it's a great place to vacation in." She took some of her blonde hair and twisted it in her fingers, staring blankly at what was ahead of her, her ears tuned in to his voice. The halls filled with the sounds of their clonking shoes, no one in the hallways could be seen, the students hastily leaving to get out of the hell hole.

The quiet walk was a tad bit awkward, not knowing what to say or bring up to be discussed about, so she decided to just ask what was on her mind. "So, what made you want to come to Santa Fe out of all places?"

"Yes. However, not many of the others are hybrids like myself. Most are pure aliens. However, they probably aren't the typical beings you all imagine. They're more humanoid than anything. Not perfect by any means but ... if they needed to, they could mingle in with normal humans easily enough." As Hitsuki noticed her reaction from his words on what he should have done, a twinge of guilt shot through him. It was able to be easily dismissed for one simple reason; he'd been honest with her thus far and vice versa. Why stop now? Besides, saying and doing something were two different things. And while yes that had, admittedly, been an intimidating if not scary thought he'd given her, he was - hopefully - proving to be a man of his word. Ergo, the words would just be those; nothing more nor less.

Mentally noting her information on the greeting, Hitsuki found himself focusing and musing on the words 'higher power'. It was ... an unique choice of words to use, let alone while describing him. But as he kept thinking on the matter, it made more and more sense to him. To Lilly or any other human, he probably was. Before Lilly, he doubted many other - if any - humans had seen an alien. Given how excited she seemed to be about their encounter, it seemed to confirm this guess. He gave a slight nod after thinking it over several more times.

"I .. suppose I am in my own ways. I don't know if I think of myself as a higher power, per se. But definitely someone incredibly foreign and not-so-typical for you to be speaking with, yes."

As they entered the hallway, his voice lowered so only Lilly could hear him. "I do, yes. And it's only careless when the user either tries to rush the process, doesn't know what they're doing, or both. Otherwise, no. That's how I got here actually. I nearly overslept so I only had time to grab my things then head over. Not much more."

The sight of the students moving eagerly out of the school made his blue orbs study them, taking note of their reactions. "Is this always a typical sight? They seem ... desperate to leave. It didn't seem like that bad of a place though." It felt odd, revealing and hinting how truly naive Hitsuki was with certain topics. But he realized he would never learn anything if he didn't ask. In his own way, he was as much of a student as he was a teacher.

"In terms of why Santa Fe, the Federation wanted to avoid any overly huge cities like Houston, New York, or Los Angeles. So we chose a place that wasn't too big but not too small, thus allowing for enough opportunities to let me study you all. Truth be told, though, I looked up places with really good sunrises and sunsets. This city came up as one of the best. I have a bit of a soft spot for natural beauty, especially with landscapes." He admitted, not at all feeling as shy or even ashamed as part of him insisted that Hitsuki should be. If anything, he felt .. proud and a tad brave for being able to openly admit all of these thins to Lilly.

If she thought him odd .. well ... fair enough. It did sound a bit silly to hear such words from a half-human. He wouldn't exactly blame her if she laughed at his reply.

As the two walked alongside the sidewalk, she listened carefully to what he said, taking everything he said to heart. Even though Lilly only known him for not long, she already felt a strong and close connection with him, which was oddly weird in itself. She agreed to his statement, mentioning that all alien life is shockingly similar to human; she could see why due to the impacts of meteors and comets, containing the same supplements needed to make life possible. How could she not think of something like this so sooner? She felt so clueless, but as she looked at Mr. Takeda, she knew that he too was just as clueless as her, both unfamiliar with one another's species and their traditions.

"Well, maybe next time I will just do that, I am a bit iffy at the moment, so please excuse me for that." She smiled as they turned a corner, walking further and starting to enter into the city. It was a beautiful autumn day, the wind blowing, carrying alongside it was the smell of stale leaves, and a tiny hint of pumpkin spice; someone was making pumpkin pie in the distance. As she smelt in the scent some more, her stomach gurgled, letting Lilly know that she was hungry. "Hey, maybe after we get done with this we can grab a bite to eat, I have some money on me."

Lilly couldn't help herself but chuckle softly at his question of the students being eager to leave the school. "Well, you see... School is rough in general for us students. We have to wake up early, sit through boring lectures, be around people you do not tend to mind, and you have to do it all over again for five days straight. I'm sure if you did this for around twelve years of your life you would be anxious to go home too." She thought it was actually kind of cute how he didn't understand his surroundings, scratching his head as he wondered of our actions.

With glimmering eyes, Lilly looked at Mr. Takeda excitedly, also sharing the same interests and enjoyment with nature itself. "Wow, really? That is so cool, because I actually love nature itself too. I go out on walks every night and just enjoy the things nature has to offer. It is incredibly beautiful, and every time I look at the trees, the animals, the stars, I am thankful that I actually have a chance to take in this immense beauty." Maybe this Hitsuki dude wasn't so bad after all, but Lilly knew well to not let her guard down, just in case this was his plan; to gain a good "friend" for his study purposes, then once he is finished with his deed, he tosses her away because she knows too much, easily covering up her murder. She shuttered at the thought, but she had a good feeling that would not happen anyways. She needed to stop watching a lot of useless sci-fi films.

"How do you think you're going to be doing by living on your own?" She asked, since he had so many questions about simple things, she feared for what was to come for his future, but she knew that he was indeed smart and could figure out things on his own. "If you need me too, I would be more than happy to stay the night, of course once we get to know each other more." She smiled, wanting to know more and more about him. She was intrigued by his extraterrestrial-ness. She wondered how he thought about her, and if he didn't mind her company/presence.

His head gently shook from side to side. "It's a fair and valid concern. Honestly, not many humans consider the dangers with teleporting. You're the first and that makes you stand out from most of the others. You're observant, smart and - if I may be bold enough - rather lovely. Your hair and eyes especially grabbed my attention." The words flowed smoothly from him, carrying no hints of regret or hesitation. As far as he'd heard, complimenting in itself wasn't bad. It was when you tried to do more sensual things. So he figured as long as it was kept to a verbal sort of situation, Hitsuki would be fine.

All the while, he paid attention to all the sights, sounds, and smells that they walked by. An odd fragrance caught his nose, making his head turn to try to find the source. Upon remembering he was supposed to be leading her to the inn he'd stayed at, Hitsuki forced himself to continue walking, clearly a bit annoyed at not being able to find out what that had been. His own stomach growled a bit. With having nearly overslept, he hadn't exactly grabbed anything to eat in his haste to arrive on time. But at least he would have the rest of the day to deal with that.

"Food would be great. Especially since I'll need to do shopping pretty soon in order to be able to try to cook anything. Um ... I'll let you be in charge of that as I don't know any good establishments here."

The topic soon shifted to Lilly replying on why the students appeared so eager to head out. If nothing else, doing the same thing for twelve years and almost every five days probably would be tiring. Just doing the math in his head made him cringe. After some more contemplating, even he probably would have gotten annoyed if not worse from it. ".. I suppose I can begin to see a bit. It's hard to say for certain though. I never went to school. But I do think I better understand your point. It'll probably become easier as I keep teaching."

An affirmative nod would be seen as he found they seemed to both love nature. "Were you taking one of those walks when you found me then?" He mused, moving a few raven strands away from his face. The more he spoke with her, the more Hitsuki found Lilly to be intriguing. He knew his work was supposed to be studying the entire Earth. Suddenly though, he almost wished it could be altered so it was only Lilly instead. She was, so far, more interesting than most of this planet. Admittedly though, the landscapes and scenery he had gotten so far were indeed nice; but they didn't exactly help him out with his assignments. Needless to say, this all made Hitsuki incredibly confused. Was this what humans called infatuation? He hadn't expected it to hit him, let alone this fast.

Don't be foolish. She's your student. He reminded himself, managing a small smile as yet her next inquiry arrived. "I don't think it'll be too difficult, honestly. Even before I landed here, I've been alone for a good portion of my life. I was given some money and clothes by the Federation to help mingle in. Since this job does pay me, I'll continue to get funds. But I can't lie that I have wondered what it's like to have company. So ... if you really want to, alright. You can remain with me every now and again."

Shouldn't he have been more strict about that last part? No signs of doubt could be found in his eyes but it was definitely the emotion which was dominating him at that moment. He never second guessed himself ever, not until now. He used to be more confident, know what was right and wrong for him to say and do. Suddenly, taking up this task was seeming more and more like a bad idea.

And yet, there was part of him that didn't regret it. But .. why? He went silent, trying to think more on that while ignoring his still angry stomach.

Red started to brush upon Chelsea's cheeks, his compliment echoing in her ear as she smiled to them. "Well, thank you very much... Everything about you grabbed my attention; your jet black hair and deep blue eyes, they're unique and charming." She admitted, blushing more from her strange attraction to the man. Why was she feeling this way? She did not know, but she knew it was fate who decided this. Unknown to the reasons why fate chose her to be his guide, she seemed to not care. She accepted the decision and wanted to make the best out of it.

A giggle escaped her lips, nodding as he asked if her nighttime stroll was the result of her witnessing what happened last night. "You already know me too well, but yes, that is how I found you. I seen a bright object in the sky, and it was too bright to be a star, and it was even moving down for impact here on the grass. I figured I would take a peek, already expecting the worse to happen, but nonetheless, I am glad that nothing was serious as you landed to Earth." She smiled at him, showing how thankful she now was for his safety. If only she knew then where she would be right now, actually having a conversation and a connection with him,

They're feet turned a corner, Lilly now seeing the "Santa Fe Inn" ahead of her. The Inn was small, but the outside appearance was neat and well organized; a good choice from all of the run down Inns here. "Hey look, we're almost there." She spoke to him, pointing at the Inn right ahead of her. Their pace quickened, telling that they wanted to quickly get this done so they can grab a bite to eat.

Mr. Takeda opened the Inn's entrance doors for her, smiling and nodding as she walked passed him. Lilly couldn't help but blush each time she looked at him, her heart galloping and butterflies consumed her stomach. "Why do I feel this way..?" She questioned herself some more, still unsure of her feelings. She fallowed him closely behind as he dug into his picket for the key to enter into his room that he was staying in for the night.

With hands folded in front of her, she looked around awkwardly, unsure of what to do or what to bring up to discuss about. "So... How long are you planning to stay on Earth and research?" She asked in a hushed whisper, being aware that she shouldn't speak too loud of his current situation.

He unlocked the door, opening it and walking in, Lilly quickly to follow behind him. "What would you like me to do for you, just grab some belongings and head on over to the house?" She questioned, looking around to see what she should grab to take with her. Excitement started to grow, feeling happy that she didn't have to walk far to see him once he finally moved into his new house. She was also glad that he didn't mind her staying over at his place to keep his company and to help him out on this strange planet he knew little of.

Although Hitsuki said nothing aloud on the compliments from Lilly, he did ponder on them. Was she being as serious as he had? There didn't seem to be any deceit lingering about in her voice so .. probably. He'd never really taken the time to look at himself and consider if he was 'attractive' or anything akin to it. But thinking back, he supposed he could be, especially if women in the States liked something different besides the numerous Caucasians that wandered around the States. This was all definitely amusing for certain. Hitsuki seemed to be learning something every few seconds as opposed to every day.

"It's common sense more than anything." He quickly replied. "I'd made damn well sure that no one else was supposed to be near that area. I found no one ... or so I thought." He added, a sly smirk crossing his face. "Honestly, though, I'd say that if someone had to find out about me, I was guided to one of the better humans around here. So I feel ... lucky in a way." Otherwise, this would no doubt have been a god-awful mistake on his behalf.

He chuckled softly, seeing her break into a slight run and followed behind her, reaching for the keys in his pocket. Thankfully, the room had been on the first floor so there was no need for either of them to go up any stairs. After opening the door, he moved aside to let her in, pausing to think on how to reply to her question. "Well ... as long as it takes I suppose." He replied, continuing to better elaborate, "That being said, it could be days, weeks, months, even years. It'll probably take years though if not months. We have time." He reassured her, smiling softly.

"As for the belongings, yes. They go to the house." He grabbed the remote that had teleported him to the school and slid it into his pocket before nodding to the briefcase. "Most of the other things are still on the craft. I will transport those off of the craft and into the house when we get there. If you want to, you can take that. Otherwise, I can get that with no real difficulty also."

Hitsuki remained near the door, ready to either walk out and towards his new destination or to step forward and take the briefcase. On second thought, it seemed wrong to force her to carry it. But she had offered and it really wasn't much. So, Hituski would allow her to make the end verdict.

A smile pursed on Lilly's lips, happy to be of assistance to Mr. Takeda. She liked the way that he felt lucky that their lives had crossed paths and that she would be the one to help him through his long journey. She walked over to hit suitcase and picked it up, feeling not so heavy yet no too light. "So what's in here anyways, if I may ask?" Lilly questioned as she looked at the brown suitcase, wondering of the things he carried inside of it. It could be anything, but she figured it would not be anything risky or life-threatening, but then again, she did not know.

Taking notice to Mr. Takeda by the door, she walked by him and smiled, crossing right passed him and heading out of the Inn. A handful of thoughts were inside of her head, playing out different scenarios of what could happen as she would be now hanging out with him during his mission. Would they grow close? Would they eventually stray off as enemies for being a tad bit too different? Ergo, she had a right to be worried about their future, unsure of where it would lead them.

The two walked down the sidewalk once more, his new residence only being a block or two away from where the Inn was located at, which would not be too bad of a walk. Lilly decided to think about small things to talk about along their way to the house. "So, tell me more about yourself, if you're not afraid to give out too much information. I'm open to anything you would like to share." She smiled at him reassuringly, telling him that she would not let anyone know of his life or his purpose here, wanting him to fully trust her as she did with him.

Mr. Takeda's house was close into view, the size of it was small compared to her house, but she remembered that he did mention having little pay, so it was understandable of why he chose where he did. Even though it was small and inexpensive for his lifestyle, it looked surprisingly grandiloquent. "Your house looks fairly nice." Lilly commented, never noticing the house until now.

Fumbling around his pocket once more, Mr. Takeda pulled out the key to his new house as he walked up the sidewalk that led to the main door. She could tell that this was too his first time seeing the house, knowing that he did not have time at all to look at it before purchasing it. She bit the inside of her cheek, wondering of what it could look like.

"Nothing dangerous, rest assured. It's mainly clothes along with some additional writing utensils, manilla folders with files in them, and ... a few other things I'm temporarily forgetting. As I hinted earlier, all the heavier stuff - furniture and whatnot - is all in my craft which will be teleported to the place when we arrive." After patting his pocket and double checking that the remote was still there, he turned on his feet and began to walk alongside Lilly. While it was true that he'd never been psychic, this was definitely something Hitsuki never would have seen coming. Never in his life would he have believed himself to be discovered by a human and have that same individual quickly become attached to him. Then again, it also worked the other way around with himself and feeling that he was beginning to view Lilly as more than a mere female or student at that matter.

The only thing keeping him at bay? His determination and work ethic, plus a bit of the human traditions. This wasn't right and if anything, it almost seemed like he would be taking advantage of her feelings. However, Hitsuki had already compromised in his mind to see how things progressed with time. If she wanted to pursue the matter, maybe he would seriously consider it. She was legal of age so as long as they kept that discreet, there wouldn't be any trouble.

Until then, however, he pushed those thoughts away. Hitsuki wouldn't completely forget about them, just for the time being.

For a while, silence lingered in between the two. As the question was posed, however, it almost made Hitsuki completely stop in his steps. He'd never really taken the time to think about traits or anything about himself. There was always his past, he supposed. And she genuinely did seem interested about it. But that couldn't be all he could offer, could it? So Hitsuki continued to think.

"Well ... despite being twenty-four, I've never had any form of education. This task is the closest thing to school I've ever had. I find myself to be usually attracted to shades of blue or black when it comes to clothing. Since this is my first time being on Earth, I've never been to any of the leisure activities like a cinema or anything." His words, however, hinted that he had somehow been informed of such things if nothing else. And as a new thought entered his head, he suddenly felt ... childish? Pathetic? He couldn't figure the right word out but it was there somewhere.

"I've never had my first kiss yet ... " He added, fighting off the urge to blush then and there in front of her.

His mind was trying desperately to come up with new things. Thankfully, however, the house finally came into view. "I'll resume this talk when more comes to my head." He promised, fishing the keys out from his pocket and unlocking the door.

Despite having almost no furniture, it was clear most of the items weren't set as if they were in an American household. It seemed to keep true to his Japanese heritage. What one could assume to be the dining room table was very low to the floor. It wasn't quite touching it but it was damn close. The interior walls were kept white .. for now. But Hitsuki fully intended to change that in the next few days. Most of the floors were wooden, save the kitchen and bathroom ones which were tile.

The living room had one massive set of shelves, big enough to hold a huge television and some speakers. If one wanted to add a game console, there was likely room on the wooden surface. The kitchen had a fridge, microwave, toaster oven, and stove all ready. In one of the hallways, they would find a washer and dryer with a bathroom across from them; likely for guests.

Finally, they arrived at what was obviously his bedroom. There was a king-sized bed, though whether he'd wanted it that big was anyone's guess. Across from where he would sleep was a set of drawers to put clothes in. A few steps to the right of his bed was his own bathroom. Like the one in the hall, it had both a toilet and shower included.

"You can set that down on the drawers or bed. Anywhere as long as it's easy to find, really." He said, nodding toward the suitcase. "So ... what do you think?" Hitsuki added, noting her sneaking in looks every now and again.

Thinking about what he said earlier about not having a first kiss, she wondered of it. Someone as handsome as Mr. Takeda should of already had his first kiss by now, or was he considered not too attractive to his alien culture? Or was he too shy to even experience a first love before? She felt for the man, not experiencing her first kiss at all either. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I myself have not had a first kiss either; something in common, I suppose." She blushed slightly, turning her direction somewhere else.

The house was appealing to look at, and it seemed to fit his lifestyle as little as she knew about him. He lead the way to his bedroom, and her gaze went to the bed, thinking it was far too big for someone as small as him. Without even having to think too deeply into it, a vision appeared of her and him in the bed together, cuddling close and whispering sweet nothings into each others ears. Gulping, she shook her head quickly to get those thoughts out of her head. "Why am I thinking like this? I've only met him for a couple of hours..." She yelled at herself in her head.

Carefully, she sat the briefcase on the bed, noticing how it sunk in with the comforter. Occasionally she kept peering over at Mr. Takeda, but she was foolish because each time she glanced at him, he seemed to know it and peered right back at her, yet she continued to do it repeatedly. She was just so fascinated with him, and even as a simple task as breathing fascinated her.

"It's very lovely, and it fits you well." She noted to his question, touching the comforter and feeling the softness fall into her palms, making her feel sleepy herself. "Okay, are we ready to start unloading things from your ship? It shouldn't take too long to get everything where it should be if we start sooner than later." She headed over by him, standing alongside as she examined his bedroom more.

A strong feeling of wanted came over her, and damn, she wish that she understood why she suddenly kept feeling so... loving towards him? He was innocent and he meant well, but she was just attracted to him, as if everything was meant to be with her bumping into him. Soon she would have to confess her feelings or else it would bother her; she planned on doing this later tonight, if she still felt this way of course, and she knew that she would.

It was a bit of a ... relief? But why? Hitsuki couldn't pinpoint it, but he knew that was the correct reaction he had upon hearing that even Lilly hadn't had her first kiss yet. Maybe because many humans tended to rush into things, especially intimate ones? Perhaps. It was a nice change of pace to hear that someone wouldn't just allow any random person to take something precious like their first kiss or time away so easy. After thinking this over, Hitsuki gave her an understanding smile. "It would seem that is another thing, yes. It's certainly intriguing how much we both seem to like. That much is a given by this point." Although Hitsuki had considered trying to follow her gaze as Lilly's head turned away, he decided against it for now.

In fact, it was all but encouraged when Lilly reminded him they were about to put things away. "Ah, yes." Pulling the remote back out, he twisted and moved a few knobs before speaking aloud, albeit it almost sounded as if the words weren't directed toward anyone in particular.

"Elysia! Transport all belongings to my coordinates now! This is a top priority command!"

His head quickly looked up in time to see all of the bags seeming to fall from nowhere and onto the bed. He pushed himself off, taking a hold of Lilly's arms and making sure nothing fell on top of her. His free hand moved up and down the back of his head as he chuckled nervously.

"Sorry about that. Sometimes it ... err ... gets odd like that. I said 'transport' and yet it dropped everything. Annoying thing ... " The last two words were murmured under his breath, hinting he was clearly annoyed with the device. A concerned tone entered his voice within moments as he looked down toward Lilly. "You okay? You're not hurt, are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom