Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plots, Ideas, and of course rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatientOne

Star
Welcome to my request thread. Fair warning now, I'm a very picky role player. I will only invest time and effort into a role play if I feel that it is worth while and my role play partner is on the same page as I am. I do not have a strict line that I follow in my role plays but I do have a generalized plot I would like the story to EVENTUALLY get to. I am also not a grammar nazi. I am not perfect and I am perfectly fine with this. However I do appreciate the basic ability to spell. NO TEXT TALK PERIOD. If it's in OOC (and not in the role play thread itself) fine. Oh, and I only role play in thread. Possibly pm, depends.

Now, onto a few basic personal rules that I keep:
1. Do not take control of my character and I will keep the do the same in regards to your character.
2. If you have any questions, comments, concerns or complaints bring them up in a pm, not in the thread.
3. If you plan on dropping the role play, tell me. Don't just drop and vanish. Also, I understand that everyone is busy and has a life (or hope you do) but if you are going to be gone for an extended period of time, a quick pm informing me would be appreciated. Otherwise I will drop the role play after a certain time (2 weeks).
4. I do believe in quality over quantity but it is very difficult to put quality into 3 sentences. I like seeing creativity. I enjoy reading, otherwise why would I be on a role play site?
5. My fantasy characters have been modified and created by me. Don't attempt to change them or tell me I'm not following the classic lore. I honestly don't care. It's my character.
6. I only play male characters and they are ALL straight.
7. I will NOT role play with any characters that are under 18. All of my characters will be over 18 and I expect the same.
8. If you wish to use any of the plots or ideas, ask me via pm. Do not post here.
9. I will only role play with a female. That means if you are a male role playing a female, sorry but its my preference. Female in role play and real life.

Now that that's out of the way I'm going to give an "in a nutshell" description of my male characters. They all have the same basic mentality. Small differences here and there but the raw basics are the same.

Each of my male characters will be emotionally neutral/cold. Very self reliant, not very good at getting along with others and for my fantasy characters, most of them will despise humans due to personal reasons. A select few will be more open and warm characters, but I enjoy playing characters that one has to widdle down the mental and emotional walls. Why play a character that doesn't have some dark secret? There's no fun there.

Some of my plots will just be a short and sweet general ideas for my partner and I to discuss and build on while others will come with a background story of my character as well as what he is currently doing and why. For all of my role plays I tend to get a bit carried away in descriptions ans detail. I find that if you can picture yourself in the characters shoes and see what they're seeing, it makes for a more enjoyable experience. That and I have an insanely large imagination and its hard to stay focused on one thing sometimes.

Okay. If you've made it this far that's good. If you just skipped down here I'll find out one way or another. Now onto my layouts. I have a specific layout I follow, mainly with my vampire characters. I'm open for discussion on the matter but only on certain things. If you would lile to know which things, ask.

Vampire Layout:
*All vampires can walk in sunlight. However the older they get the more tolerant they are to the effects. If the vampire is young it will make them physically exhausted or simply make their reaction time, healing, speed and strength severely limited.
*Garlic, crosses, holy water and all the other classic lore is nixed. Killing a vampire involves removing their head. Period.
*My vampires DO NOT SPARKLE.
*Vampires rarely if ever feed from humans. Human blood is too weak in comparison to vampire blood, so vampires will simply feed from one another. Most commonly from the opposite gender as feeding often times leads to sex because of the venom in their fangs. The venom is to dull pain and make the "victim" more comfortable and relaxed while feeding.
*Vampire venom creates a rush of endorphins in the blood stream often leading to heightened arousal. From vampire to vampire the affects are controllable to an extent. However from vampire to human the affects can be addicting and if left unattended, painful. There are certain ways around this which mainly involves the vampire using a small amount of mental power to force the human into a slumber.
*Vampire saliva holds a healing agent within to heal minor wounds like cuts, scraps, minor burns and, most commonly, fang punctures.
*The older a vampire, the stronger he/she is. Pure Blood vampires have the ability to wield an element. (Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Spirit)
*Humans can be turned into a vampire but it is a dangerous process for both the male and female. The human body needs to be dead in order for the vampire blood to be able to reanimate the human and compinsate for the energy and power that will come with the change.
*Females are the rulers of the race. Without females the race would die off. Males are the protectors and warriors.

Idea- When Worlds Collide- Vampire/Lycan (Taken)
(Obviously this is a forbidden romance kind of role play. Basically my idea is that there are two rival clans. A Vampire clan and a Lycan clan. My character would be the Master Vampire and the female character would be the daughter of the Alpha Lycan. We can discuss how they meet but I was thinking that she's injured some how and ends up in Vampire controlled territory. My character would find her and help nurse her wounds. This particular character will be somewhat gentle but still hold the ability to get aggressive. The female character has been told all her life that vampires are cruel and evil and will not hesitate to kill her kind, so my character helping her without wanting anything I'm return raises questions. We can go from there in discussion about how this will play out.)

Plot- Ancients Rise-
Alexander Night was, to his knowledge, one of five Pure Blood vampires left in the world. He and the others hadn't been seen or heard from in the last three hundred years because they had gone to sleep, the vampires that were being born now were reckless, power hungry and egotistical. The human race became aware of the vampire race a while ago, early 1800's and for the first fifty years it was chaos. The humans attempted to hunt and kill the vampire population out of fear alone. Understandable yes, given the false lore about the race but not all vampires are blood thirsty monsters, although the constant conflict made some to be just that.

Alex and his kin had gone to sleep before this event took place and so they missed out on a lot. There were other older vampires to pick up the slack but even they couldn't handle the sheer swell of vampires. Humans were being turned without the authority of the elders and so numbers were going unchecked. Soon those who were left in charge were over powered by the reckless and power hungry. New Covens were formed and now, in the year 2014, the major players are those same reckless and power hungry. A few have matured and seen the error of their ways, but not many.

Alex awoke on his own, simply to see how things had progressed and to see if the youth had changed. Pure Blood vampires were the elite of the race, able to wield an element of nature and seen often times as the father/mother of the race itself. Alex was older than any vampire alive which set him apart in regards to power, however he didn't hold that above anyone's head either. He was the more gentle of his kin. He was calm, mildly polite and had a cool head, most of the time. Alex controlled air, which was a deadly element on its own.

It took Alex a few weeks to get himself accustomed to the style of dress, the change in speaking and the currencies of today but he managed and with some ancient artifacts that he'd kept merely because he found them beautiful, a museum paid him a great deal for them. After acquiring the funds he needed he purchased a nice sized home in the country for himself and from there he began his study of the young. His appearance in the world wasn't known to many, only a select few but rumors were spreading like wildfire among the younger vampires that a Pure Blood was in the city.

Austin, TX had three major Covens, two of them were the very reason Alex and his brothers went to sleep. The third one was the only Coven sticking to the rules of the Pure Bloods. The Master Vampire was a fairly old vampire and one that Alex had remembered seeing on the day he had come of age to rule a Coven. Alex had been the one to give him his blessing. Smiling at this, that would be the spot where Alex made his presence known.

(Okay. This plot has the states already planned out but the main story line is open. Theres no real direction here which means its up for debate. If you would like to do this, please read over my vampire layout above and have an idea on who you would like your character to be. She can be anyone. It is preferable if she somehow fits into the overall idea. So a random person clear on the other side of the city isn't the best choice...just saying.)

Ideas based on pictures (open for discussion)

https://e621.net/post/show/236472/2012-abs-argonian-armor-belt-biceps-big_muscles-br

https://e621.net/post/show/281380/eyes_closed-feline-female-fur-hug-human-male-saber

https://e621.net/post/show/345226/2013-ace_stryker-anthro-balls-beard-biceps-black_n (nsfw)

https://e621.net/post/show/474324/2013-all_fours-anthro-balls-blush-bottomless-breas (nsfw)

https://e621.net/post/show/471258/2014-abs-anthro-balls-belt-bite-blush-braclet-brea. (nsfw)

More later...

(Taken)Idea- no idea what to call this one just yet, thinking about doing something involving blackmail. So this one would be a bit darker then my other ones. The idea is that MC gets some information on the female that, should it get out, would be very damaging to not only her life but also her career. You choose her career. I'm thinking something of high class power. MC then uses this to his advantage and turns her into his own personal blood slave/sex slave. Now, I still plan on making this plot and smut not just smut. I'll iron out details with any possible partners.
Pm if interested. This is a fantasy role play obviously (Vampire/human). Be sure to read the layout of my vampires.

Plot- Forgotten Love
(10 years ago)
Blake Stone was a normal 16 year old boy, going to school, good at anything he set his mind on, friends with a lot of people but his best friend was a very unlikely individual. (YC) and Blake had been friends since kindergarden. He was always there for her even when no one else was. Blake lived across the street from (YC) and often times would go over to her house or vise versa. One her 15th birthday Blake bought her a necklace that had a pair of angel wings on it and inbetween the wings was the word 'Strength'. She was always a timid and shy girl but she had an incredibly strong will and Blake could see this.

One night, its still unclear how, a fire broke out along the side of (YC)'s house and within minutes, thanks to a dry summer, the house was covered in flames. (YC) and her family managed to make it out but as they did (YC) realized that her necklace was still in the house on her nightstand. Rushing back into the house wasn't the smartest idea but the necklace held tremendous personal value. Getting there wasn't that hard but as the smoke billowed and the flames grew more intense, getting out was not as easy. Walls screamed under the pressure of the frame giving and soon the window shattered. Not becausr of the ststress or the heat, but because Blake had come through it. Lifting her up he carried her through the house and headed for the door.

As they got to the door Blake could see that it was coming down and did the first thing that came to mind. He threw (YC) out of the door and out to the front lawn right before the house came crashing down around him in a ball of fire and smoke. Fire fighters and rescue crews worked all night but the fire was too hot for anyone to survive and when no body was found, the fire fighters said the heat must have cremated the body.

Present day-
(Well I would like for YC to have grown up, still having the necklace of course but no longer the soft timid girl. Now hardened by some serious emotional blame and whatever else. You can pick her job but it would fit my plan a bit more if she became a cop. Blake did survive the fire, but lost all memory except his name, simply because he had his wallet with him. He'll have a few scars of course but he won't remember her. I'd like this to be a romance, a long term role play and we can eventually find some kind of "bad guy" to throw into the mix. Pm if interested. )

Plot- Bodyguard

For hundreds of years now, Demon Hunters have lived among the humans of the world and fought against the ecils that the world has all but forgotten, playing it off as fantasy or myth. Over the centuries, the number of hunter families has dwindled to a mere five remaining families. One of these five familes, the (you choose last name), has formed a pact with a race of demon using this demon as an aid or protector. By sparing one of the ancestors of this race, the family was forever under their protection. Each generation, a demon from the race was chosen to live with and protect the hunter.

(YC) spent the first ten years under the protection of Syn Relic while she lived with her grandparents. However, after her tenth birthday her parents decided that the life of a Hunter was not what they wanted for their daughter and they removed (YC) from her grandparents care and moved her in with them. The grandparents and Syn all respected the parents choice and let them be, however Syn still kept tabs on (YC) while she was growing up. Despite the parents wishes, the pact isn't affected.

Two months after (YC's) eighteenth birthday her parents were killed in a tragic car accident. Old enough to live on her own and already doing so, no one was required to care for her. Syn however, with the parents dead, went to the city that she lived and tracked her down. Finding out where she worked, lived and went to college. She was a normal human female living a normal life and while he didn't want to hinder that, with her parents gone, demons would seek her out to extinguish her families bloodline and rid the world of yet another Hunter family.

On this bright Monday morning Syn rregistered himself in the college she was in. He specifically set up his classes so that he was in all of hers. He also rented out an apartment a few doora from hers. He had been with her from birth till the age of ten and had been good friends with her. However eight years was a long time to humans and she had all but forgotten about the demons and their history. With him around, the demons would be more cautious. Shadow demons were a very dangerous demon. Able to move through shadows, attack from them and immune to all attacks while in shadows. They were clever and known for hit and run attacks. Light was their only weakness. If there were no shadows available, shadow demons were very easy taegets. Only problem is, making sure there are no shadows. With light, something will create a shadow.

Standing outside the door of her class he rested his hand on the door knob and took in a deep breath. The hardest part about passing as a human for Syn was his bright violet eyes, yet with the colored contacts humans had created, it was a lot easier now. When he heard the instructor announce a new student he pushed the door open and stepped in. Standing at six feet even, he weighed in at one hundred eighty pounds of hard toned muscle. Wearing a long sleeved white and grey Affliction shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans with black dress boots. His hair was long in the front and top but shaved tight to the sides of his head, a low fade as the humans called it.

Heading to stand beside the instructor he looked around the class and his bright violet eyes spotted quite a few females staring at him but he kept his face blank. When he spotted (YC) he took in how she looked and how she'd grown. She still had cute features but she'd matured into a true beauty.
"Okay. Syn Relic. Just pick an open chair."
Syn nodded to the male and headed between a row of chairs before sitting in an empty seat. Putting his backpack by his chair he pulled out a pencil and note pad and focused on the front of the classroom but kept his senses open.

(Pm if interested)

Alright. This idea is a bit darker than my usual ideas. I'm looking to try out something pretty dark. The elements of the rp will involve non-con, bondage, pain, fear, orgasm denial, mild abuse, mind play. Basically I'm looking to do a slave type role play where Stockholm kicks in. Once the female in question becomes loyal and obedient, the abuse and cruelty will decrease. The setting is in modern day but holding some fantasy as well as my character will be a vampire. I'm looking for a female to play a human. Also, I'd like description. Mental affects, thoughts during her punishments, all the fun stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom