Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheerleaders Inc. (simplerp & wiki234)

simpleroleplayer

Supernova
Penny was beside herself as her neighbor and friend of her cheerleading captain would be moving into the spare bedroom of her mom's house. Angela, her mom, was. a police officer who had given Danny the spare bedroom, which sat catty corner from Penny's, and adjacent to the mom's.
What Danny didn't know, was that of the ten girls on the squad, only Belle the captain, who had his sister Mio as a girlfriend/lover, didn't want in his pants.
Even Linda, the redhead who professed to be a lesbian. ogled him.
There would be nothing wrong with it, except the cheerleaders are in high school, and their crush. was one of the clean college boys who lost access to his dorm, because it was an ongoing drug crime scene.

Danny had been sitting in his room with nothing much to do like always. He didn't really care much about his own school life accept trying to do good in all his classes. But it also felt a bit awkward to him to have to ask to have a place to stay with girls who werent exactly like him, mostly with school. He knew all of them knowing belle first, then ending up knowing the rest of the squad not just as members, but as their personal selves. It seemed they all had something secret, but he usually didn't care at all or worry about what they even thought of him even as a friend.

Penny had managed to letDanny be, for the most part, to let him settle. It didn't help Angela wasalmost always lurking, telling Penny to just allow Danny to be by himself at least until he settled. She and the other girls would constantly see him at the coffee/sandwich shop near the school, because he worked there as the runner; a fancy word for waiter, coined by Miss Em, the owner.
One day, as they walked home together after his shift, which ended when the shop closed at six, Penny asked something that would be a precursor to things to come. "Do you think only pretty girls should be cheerleaders? Belle's been fighting tooth and nail to get Mio, your sister, on the squad, even before they became lovers." Mio was only five feet tall, and wasn't incredibly attractive, having places of 'baby fat' scattered about her. "As it stands, all ten of us love you in some form or another." With a blush, she concluded, "some MORE than others as well."

Danny had just finished his work again like always, nothing special. He did like working for Em, it was fun and it gave him something to do all the time. Not being bored at home. He walked home with penny again, with a tired sigh and his arms crossed. He turned to her and answered her question, " well I think anyone can be a cheerleader, not just pretty girls only. I don't believe that looking good will always make you have the best things thrown at you ." He looked at her with a raised eyebrow, " and... Are you one of "MORE" group?" He asked teasing her a bit. "Well I'm hoping I can get to know all of guys personally.... Maybe if you guys want we could go out for a big group hangout together, or... I'll hang out with guys one by one on a day that you choose." He shrugged, "doesn't really matter to me..."

Penny fell silent, mulling over the idea that. he didn't mind if they dated or it was a group. She had managed to answer in the positive about her being one of the 'more' girls.
She changed the subject quickly to housework , "Mom wants you to. check a possible hole in the baseboard near the steps to the attic, and let her know if it's mice. She's afraid of 'em, which is ironic. with her being a tough cop. Me? I wouldn't mind a field mouse for a pet. Just saying, in case. it is and you can capture without killing. Also... I need your laundry hamper. I gotta do the laundry, or I don't get my allowance."
Penny planned to text Belle while the clothes wash.

Danny sighed and continued walking, "ok then once we get back I'll go ahead and get the hamper, I'll leave it beside the stairs when I carry it down, and sure I'll go ahead and check, no prob." He nodded with his hands in his pockets. "Soo... Do you have any plans this week?" He asked looking back In front of him.

With the city cheerleading tournament approaching, Penny let out a disappointed sigh. "Practice, practice, practice." She sighed. Most of the squad felt they were seriously outclassed, although all the girls were athletes. "The citywide tourney is closing in on us. Belle's stepping up our program, probably under orders from our merciless coach who wants a cheerleading trophy. The girls could care less, sure a trophy would be nice, but he acts like it'll be the end of the world if we don't bring something home."
It would be after the tournament before they could go out, even as a group. If they all had something to look forward to, win or lose, they might try harder during these upcoming mandatory practices.

Damn sighed, "then he's not a good coach at all. I would consider getting a new coach already the first time I knew that if I were you." He looked at her, " I'm pretty good at team management myself and maybe if you want I could help you guys practice. And I could bet you something that I could guarantee that you guys are gonna win if you wanted me to. I wouldn't care for a prize, only to have fun and just try your best."

"School coach. That's what makes it so bad." Penny glummed. At his offer to help management of it, Penny brightened up. "I'll be texting the captain while I'm doing the laundry, and our backyard IS massive! What a great idea! Thanks, Danny!" She threw her arms around his neck in a hug, and kissed his cheek, just as they reached the house. "I'll let you know what Belle says when I bring you your clean clothes. "
The fact that Danny would help them coordinate and manage their efforts was welcome, but to also say have fun in the same breath? Wow!
Unbeknownst to them, one of the girls was following them. She hid behind a tree. and growled softly to herself as she saw Penny hug Danny. "Some girls get all the luck." She muttered, as she pushed her glasses up on her face, not knowing she had competition right across the street.

"Ummm sure...." He sighed and turned to walk, when he suddenly felt her arms around him. He felt her hug him and gave a small smile, then he suddenly froze when he saw her give him a kiss. "well I hope belle doesn't mind though. Danny turned and looked around behind him.. " umm I have a strange feeling someone is there..."

Penny glanced back with him. "I don't see anyone, but doesn't mean were being watched. I'm a cheerleader, it's probably me they're trying.to spy on. You get used to it, I think they fear mom, so won't approach me. Too bad, really, their loss."
One one side of the street, brunette Ella, one of the cheerleaders, watched them go into the house and raced to the side of it to try to see discreetly into the living room window to find the direction of her target's bedroom.
Meanwhile, Jeannie a blonde on the squad, had noticed the brunette ducking and running toward Penny's house, from her spot across the street. Did she have the same agenda? For now, Jeannie would just watch and see where Ella goes.

"Well why are they spying on you? Aren't they on your squad too? I wonder what they want from you anyway." Danny shrugged and turned to walk inside. He walked to his room and opened his door going in and laying on his bed. " I wonder.... I kinda want to go back to work sometimes though.... I'm really happy Em gave it to me even when I offered help a long time ago"

Penny giggled, "Who said it was one of the cheerleaders?" She asked with a playful nudge. Shortly, she was by his room, grabbing the hamper, and reminded him of the suspicious hole in the baseboard near the stairs leading to the attic. While running the washer in the basement, Penny texted Belle about Danny's offer.
"Sounds fine with me, but NOBODY can tell Mr. Cannon. NO body. Clear?" Belle's text warned.
Penny, when she brought back his clothes in about an hour and a half later, neatly folded, told how excited about the idea Belle was; but followed it up by showing him her warning text to NOT tell the coach.
Meanwhile. Ella was peeping into the bedroom, ducking down when she thought Danny might espy her. When Penny returned and talked about it being okay with Belle, the most intelligent of the cheerleaders wondered what she meant. She'd find out at a secret meeting the next day.
"What did you find out on Mom's issue with the baseboard?" Penny quizzed, hoping he caught a mouse for her.

Danny looked at her, "well...I just feel like someone is watching me..I have some sort of feeling that they want me involved or something." Danny nodded and got up, looking out the window and walking to the stairs and checking the hole like she asked him to. He sighed and looked through the hole. He couldn't see anything, so he tapped the ground with his finger and didn't hear anything. MIT seemed like there was nothing at all there anymore.

Danny walked back to his room seeing penny in the hall. He crossed his arms when she showed him a text, "well of course I wouldn't be stupid to tell anyone besides you guys." He sighed glancing out the window having that strange feeling of being watched, but he didn't see anything. Danny sat on his bed and looked at penny with a sigh. "There shouldn't be any problems because whatever it was isn't even there, and I even did a few small tests to prove it."

"I figured YOU wouldn't." Penny. smiled. "I kinda have a peculiar feeling, too. Thing is...nobody's there. Damn, they're good. Mom will be glad to know you didn't find anything, she'll be happy to hear that." Penny's expression would tell Danny to let her mom know about the feeling. After all, being in a police officer's home did have it's advantages. "Ya know.." she said coyly as she twirled her ponytail, "Mom's not here right now, and my work's done." She licked her lips seductively as she stared at his pants.

Danny nodded, "I'll be sure to tell your mom about what i found." He told her with a smile. He laid down on his bed now and looked at her a bit awkwardly. " ummm...well I'm bored too I guess we could go somewhere or do something here if you want..." Danny also had a very strange feeling from penny, "please don't tell me you mean that..." He said softly so she couldn't hear him

The blonde 16 year-old gave a playful smirk. "What Mom doesn't know, won't kill me." She whispered, closing the door with a push. "And, it doesn't HAVE to be intercourse, you know?" She said it to indicate what kind of sex she was interested in, at least to start. Blushing slightly pink, she walked over to the bed and put a hand right on the front of his pants. While approaching his bed, Penny stripped to her cotton panties and sports bra. "Whaddaya say you teach me to give you a blowjob?"

Danny looked at her and sat up, leaning back against the wall. " what's next?! That stalker girl that I had a feeling following us earlier is gonna pull me away from here and ask me the same damn question?! Or even worse she just starts doing it..." Danny thought with shock. He sighed, "ok then I guess... I bet I'm just gonna have to get used it don't i...." Danny unzipped his pants and took out his dick

Although she had a broad smile on her face, Penny really turned red when he actually did it! Softly, she began to run her hands along his shaft. "Mmmkay, now that. I got it...?" She had fantasized about doing this, and finally had the chance, unfortunately. her mind went blank as to what she did. All Danny would have to do to spark Penny's memory, was to ask what she'd do to it if it was a sucker. Currently, she was looking at her hand running up and down the shaft quickly, with her tongue partially up and out, and her head hanging over it, with it aimed right for her face.

Danny looked at her, and felt her hand on it, he looked down at her, "are you sure you want this... What if... That stalker is watching us or something... Or your mom comes home sooner." He sighed, " we have to do this a bit fast then, Danny put his hand behind penny head and slowly pushed her head toward his dick, " put it inside of your mouth and suck it, and use your tongue too."

"Right, suck. Duh, suck dick." Penny snickered as she opened her mouth and took it in running her tongue along it as wellas her hand. She moved the hand to just above it, tangling her fingers in his pubic hairs as she slid her head up and down his hardening shaft, but not so much so as to choke herself. She cast her baby blues up in a sultry wayquickly, before closing her eyes to feel for her own rhythm. Ella looked in, blushed beet red and took off for home, muttering "shit! fuck! I did. NOT. wanna actually SEE it being DONE! fuck!!" The time she peeked in, and the time she left in a dead run, was less than a second.
Penny, meanwhile, had found her rhythm, but it would be painfully obvious, Danny's dick was the first she handled, little along sucked, but at least her "mmm"s escaping her throat, meant she liked it. Penny was pumping his groin up and down as she sucked, thinking that, instead of pulling on his member,was the way to do it. She caught onto the sucking and licking, however.

Danny looked down at her and felt himself going into her mouth. " after this then I'm done...." He told her, "I might walk around outside maybe after, just something to do...." Danny just relaxed, feeling her tongue circling around his entire dick. " use your tongue a lot more." He told her getting harder and harder, " what if I'm gonna cum soon.." He asked wondering if she wanted him to take it out before he did. He always asked that, always being cautious just on case. Danny sighed and pushed her head so she could go a bit faster and take it a bit deeper.

Penny shrugged at the mention of the blowjob being it, for now. Fine with her, she was interested in oral, not losing her 'cherry', right away anyhow. She did more tongue work as directed getting a kick out of it.
She pulled off with a pop, saying, "I fantasize I'm a swallower, so... let's see if I really can." After a teasingly sultry wink, she went back to work; bobbing up and down, but still 'milking' him wrong. She needed a non verbal direction for that.to be corrected. The blonde was more interested in doing her first blowjob, than doing it right.

Danny looked at her, "hmm well that's ok I guess...." Danny moved his hips a bit moving deeper in and out of her mouth. E then started to go a bit faster, feeling that he was gonna let it out soon. Danny put his hand behind her head and pushed back and forth until he finally stopped and cummed inside her mouth releasing all of it to her.

Penny swallowed readily, but gagged during the blowjob itself when. Danny started thrusting his hips, causing his dick to bang into her uvula, and right after swallowing. "Mmm, like. the taste, but as it's going down? Meh, not so much, though I intend to get used to it." She gave him a smirk as she slid seductively off the bed. "Anytime, Danny boy," she whispered, gathering her clothes, "As long as Mom isn't. home." With that, she left, carrying her basket from his room to hers, in just her sports bra and panties.
She quickly put her top and skirt on, so Mom wouldn't suspect. It was a good thing, as the unmarked car pulled into the driveway a few minutes after Penny finished him off and went to her room.

Back
Top Bottom