Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cougar MILF Detective Agency OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM

Star
This is where we'll discuss the OOC chatter, plot points, characters outside the character profile and the like for the Cougar-MILF Detective Agency plot.

Here you will find the Interest Check. Please refer to it before posting anything here.

Interest Check Thread

I suppose the basic question is, how many people do we want to have before we start? Do we want to try and balance the forces of good and evil?

Well we can start with as few as two to three people other than me.

Well we have two, but I think at least one other person displayed interest, so it might be best if we gave them a few days to join up. Other than that just a few more questions, sorry I ask so many, better to have these answers out front this way they don't come out later.

Are we going to start with the association of people knowing each other? Furthermore, are the supporting casts going to be recruited or are we just going to have everyone know each other from the get go? Either way is fine with me, just asking.

Well, I'm thinking we can start with some of the members knowing each other and then other supporting casts getting recruited in as the game progresses. We start small and grow from there is my thoughts.

And yes, I'm perfectly ok with waiting for another couple folks till we start.

I'm thinking of one possible case idea involving a theft of valuable artworks from a museum by a sophisticated criminal organization called 'The Syndicate'. How does that sound?

I like it, it is something atypical and would allow people to use some of their character's strengths. For example Robert's memory when it comes down to remembering what people said. But that sounds interesting in regards to what it could be. I might recommend that perhaps we have the supporting casts come in during a preparatory period or perhaps they can witness something and express their interest in offering further assistance to the ladies.

Have you considered sending a PM to the people who expressed interest before, in case they didn't see the fact that the character skeletons are up? Let them know that we are accepting characters? Heck, it might even be worth bumping the interest thread again to see if we can't get more information.

Well we have three players, 2 good guys (1 milf, 1 supporting) and 2 bad guys (1 milf and 1 character leaning toward evil). I think some people are waiting to see the path this thread takes before making a character. Do we want to start the thread off with the museum robbery or quickly craft up a few more plot points?

Let's go with the museum thread, and we can always expand it to accommodate more players or more players in this roleplay universe can start their own adventure threads.

So do you want to do the starter thread or should someone else make it, or should we discuss a few more details about the case before he launch into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom