Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

..::Ironic::.. League of Legends Nid x Reng CRAVE! Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironic

ɪꜱɴ’ᴛ ɪᴛ 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬, ᴅᴏɴᴛᴄʜᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ?
Staff member
Current Status of this thread is... Open!
attachment.php

free_bubbles_status_buttons__requests_are_open_by_koffeelam-d6453en.gif

PLEASE TELL ME WHEN YOU WANT TO END THE ROLE PLAY! I WILL NOT BE HURT OR DISAPPOINTED!

If we were in a role play already and you did not respond back, NO we cannot role play again.
That's like asking for a job again when you did not put in your two weeks. No. Just no.

If the RP isn't replied to within a week it is DONE!
I don't appreciate it when I constantly get nothing in return...
If you're willing to start a RP, finish it or tell me you do not want to do it anymore.
Sorry if that came as harsh, but it is what it is.

If something is not listed, please feel free to ask me about a different or certain pairing you would like to do. Do not be shy!
I typically do not create plots since I want to create them with my role playing partner together.​

BASIC RULES!​

• - Respect that I am a taken young lady. Do not take anything I say in the Role Play personal.
                        - Try to refrain from posting a few sentences. I enjoy a lengthy post, probably 1-3 paragraphs.
                        - I will only Role Play with Female x Male Characters. I only Role Play as Females.
                        - When you PM me, add the face ";3" in your subject section so I can understand that you read through my rules.
                        - ^ If you failed to do so, I won't reply. AT ALL.
                        - Just be nice and try to cooperate well. Use your imagination and give us something to work with when we're writing.
                        - I have the choice to respond to your message or not, if I do not reply, it is either due to too many PM's at once or I am uninterested.
                        - DO NOT PESTER ME WITH A LOT OF PM'S. I get enough of these. Thanks.
                        - I am NOT babysitting you, it is your responsibility to reply back. I am not going to send you a PM reminding you, because well, it's your job.
                        - Do not bump this thread!

LIKES!

• - Character Sheets, though it is not a must. I am fine with describing my character in the writing itself.
                        - Pictures of your character would be extremely helpful!
                        - Incest
                        - Furries
                        - Master x Slave
                        - Oral (giving and receiving)
                        - Anal & vaginal virginity
                        - Passionate
                        - Dom/Sub
                        - Rape
                        - Public scenes
                        - Shower scenes
                        - Kidnapping
                        - Battle Grounds