Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something new....something real

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensual sweetheart

Super-Earth
My names sensual sweetheart,and I've been on this site for a few years now. I'm more so interested in real life RP's. No offence to those who can do fantasy,but I've never been able to really put my mind and heart into it.

I've always been better at real life roleplays. Romance,smut and plot must be involved. I'm more of a submissive in the sex scenes,but I'm not good a master/slave pairings. My character does have a bit of an attitude with the right person,but I'm very good at playing the damsel in distress

I'm into a variety of real life roleplays. It's very hard to put into words on here what I really want,but it you message me we can sort out things.

I can post up to Atleast 2 1/2 paragraphs,depending on my time constraint,the scene and my brain coming up with something creative. At the very least,I will give you a paragraph and I expect the same in return. I love detail and description,but I understand it's hard at times.

If you're willing to work with me,I'm willing to work with you. I am into rough sex and partners who can be overly dominant at times,but I'm not into the extremes. Like I said,drop me a line and we can work things out. Hope to hear from you soon :D

Also,I only play submissive girls opposite dominant guys. It doesn't matter if you're a woman playing a man,but I only play opposite male characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom