Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning [Shikokudarkstar]

"This'll work. It has to. I did everything perfectly."

A girl lived in a run down hovel on the edge of a prosperous homestead, named Ivar's Landing. Ivar's Landing was a successful farming village that supplied many different foodstuffs to the nearby human kingdom. The town was quiet, productive, and happy. Several plantations provided wealth and jobs to the little city. In one shack next to the town center, a maid stood in a basement, a ominous circle drawn out in front of her in dried blood and ashes. The girl arranged it herself, nearly bouncing with excitement from her work.

Except it wasn't a girl.

Emen was in fact a young male, 18 years old, short, and often mistaken for the fairer sex. Uneducated, orphaned, and looked on unfavorably by the townsfolk, Emen had to take odd jobs to earn his meal. His current one, working as a maid for the nearby plantation owner, paid well. However, Emen was hired because his body was more comparable to the ideal female than half the women in town. The outfit was embarrassing at first, but the owner never tried to touch him. The job had it's perks, as his master held a library of various books that Emen had the opportunity to read as well as dust. His abyssmal literacy improved, and soon he came across a book detailing magic.

No one in the town was a magician, most people thought magic didn't exist. Emen, desperate to get ahead in life in any way possible, delved into it. Acquiring arcane power required either extreme study, inherent gifts from blood and lineage, or interaction and exposure to magical and otherworldly creatures. Emen inherited no powers, and there was no mage's college he could afford for miles. That left him with one option. Emen found a second book in the library, one that detailed a particular brand of magical creature, feared, hated, scorned; demons.

This book gave Emen knowledge of ritualism, and how to call forth and bind a hellspawn to his service. At first, Emen was reluctant to entangle himself with ruinous powers, but the words in the book promised many things. By reading the experiences of witches and warlocks who dared to risk their soul and won over great power, Emen was instantly lured in by the promises of their recordings. He used his well-earned money to buy reagents. Ashes, lit candles, and animal blood, were all arranged in an intricate circle.

Tonight was the night. Emen had just returned from work, still in his maid outfit, and held the demonologist book nearby for reference. Emen's hands trembled as he pulled out a dull knife, applying it to his palm until blood was drawn. The human let it hang above the circle, until several drops of his blood wet the painted circle below. It was then he began chanting, hoping to attract something large and fierce to serve him. After a minute of incomprehensible words of a dead language, he cried out. "Shadow forgotten by the light, heed my call! Come forth and serve!"

The circle began to glow, and the ashes atop the blood that made the circle began to sprout unnatural black fires. Emen grinned, seeing that the book spoke the truth. This was a real summoning, and soon a demon would come for him to command. Emen didn't seek revenge for anything, simply to get help in becoming successful in life, such as his current master. He was so excited, that he didn't notice the flaw he made while tracing the animal blood across the ground. A gap, where two intersecting lines failed to connect. Summoning circles had to be perfect, else the demon was free to do what they willed once they were brought to the mortal realm. When that happens, they had a tendency to take their frustrations for being pulled through dimensions out on the summoner.

The demon realm wasn't really a place anyone wanted to visit if you weren't prepared to listen to the misery of others. Quite frankly, the place was loud and you often found yourself having to fight over a dozen or so demons to find some peace in the place. Assholes all over were convinced they could steal all the power of the realm and have it for themselves. They didn't think that they would ever loose against something bigger and badder. The fools all died before they would get much farther than an elder. Of course it didn't help that the elder in question had thousands of years of battle experience and a temper that froze most of his opponents in fear. Bathing in their blood was something that he found he never tired of. No, only think that he did get tired of was that he could never find anything to shove his cock into. Quite frankly, unless you were human under your master(s), nothing got fucked in this realm. Only on very rare cases did you get the odd demon who loved to whore themselves out but they never lasted long. Some demons caught on and got angry when they learned you could transfer power that way. Morons.

Shadow forgotten by the light...

The elder perked at the call, standing onto his furry hoofed feet. Those words weren't something often heard. The more modern summoners didn't like to play with those words since they often got the attention of the elders. Lesser demons often didn't understand the fun of a summoning, the power plays that came with working around the binding. Feeling the tug on his essence, he relented. It would take a minute for the spell to pull him and it didn't matter if he followed it or not. Going through the portals hurt like a bitch.

Heed my call! Come forth and serve!

Nope. Not in this lifetime would he serve a summoner in the way they wanted. His summoners often found themselves being served in quite different ways. Shame most of them never summoned again. His sight went black for only a moment until he stepped out of the portal and onto the summoning circle of the mortal plane.

Goat-like hooves clacked onto the flooring, shaggy brown fur gently settled over the degenerate legs, the hocks hooking back at an angle that resembled the animal cousins. Fur stopped at the waist and up from there the demon mostly resembled an attractive, though thoroughly muscled human. Black claws decorated the fingertips of the demon elder as he brought them to his acing skull. Thick black horns sprouted from the light brown hair and curled towards the ceiling, adding another foot of height onto his already damn impressive height of seven foot. Eyelids opened slowly to reveal shocking amber snake eyes that focused on the summoner before him before going straight to where the fool had failed to connect the lines. A thick black cord-like braided tail swirled onto the weakness before slamming down onto the line.

"I suppose it's your unlucky day." The elder demon's voice was low and rusty, not used to talking to anyone other than growls. Taking a heavy step forward he watched the human, before letting out a perfume of male musk. A talent of his that often had summoners aroused and begging to be fucked. "Then again, I find myself not in the mood for more bloodshed." He walked slowly, heavy hooves clopping on the floor. He paused a moment in front of the human, "Suck my cock, bitch. Then maybe after I fuck you we'll talk about you living."

Removing his loincloth with a simple tug, the elder demon revealed his demonic cock. Around the head of the cock were long barbs that laid back until aroused. They worked a lot like a knot, working into massaging the orifice as well as keeping from allowing removal until climax. Of course at the base of his large dick was a real knot that inflated to an enormous size. So the barbs mostly stimulated and kept his cock original. The long thick cock had to be intimidating to the human but the demon couldn't really give a shit. Any orifice would do at this point.

The sight of bringing such a powerful being made Emen smirk, until he noticed the flaw in his circle. Everything was compromised. The demon could do what it willed, and Emen was powerless to stop it.

He instantly stepped backwards, tripping to the ground in fear. The sight of such a beast was now terrifying now that it wasn't his to command. "P-please, I, d-don't kill me. There's no need for that, I'll do whatever you-" He stopped midsentance to see the demon reveal his manhood, the mere sight of it making him feel rather inferior by comparison. The features and length it boasted were much better than his in every way.

"Your offer is... most generous." Emen was clearly swallowing his pride to spit out those words. The command the demon gave was humiliating, but he wanted to make sure that the monster would not change his mind and end his life in a second. The human crawled forward, his body shaking as he made his way to the creature. Stopping right in front of the monster's crotch, he knelt forward to touch the tip with his mouth, slightly opening up just to allow the end of the cock inside. It was something he was forced to do before, but never in a situation like this. Emen felt threatened. If he couldn't deliver a satisfactory blowjob, the creature may very well kill him.

The elder demon watched the human dispassionately as the summoner crawled up close to his demonic cock. Those pink lips wrapped around the end of his cock, hesitantly moving to start the oral sex. “My offer will become less generious if you don’t please me soon, whore.” Curling his fingers into the human’s hair he used the strands to pull those lips more over his cock. Letting the human go when the summoner gagged, the demon growled. “I suppose it can’t be helped.”

Lifting the human up by the back of the neck, the demon bit down at the junction between neck and collarbone. Toxins flooded the poor summoner’s blood before the demon pulled off and licked the wound closed. “Since you want to live so much, I don’t think you’ll mind my help much.” The demon reached under the maid’s dress, ripping each side of the human’s underwear off until the summoner was bare under the dress. “Right about now, the venom from my fangs will be coursing through your system. Do you feel flush? Don’t you feel like you’re going to burn alive if you don’t get something fulfilled?” The thick corded tail swished to the other side as the demon spoke, “My venom kills most demons, but you’ll find it has more pleasurable effects in humans. Problem is, it still is a poison. You won’t die from it though, just feel like you have to bend over for anything willing to fuck you. No orgasm will fulfill you. However the antidote is right here.” The demon elder held up his large cock as the soft barbs flexed, “Drinking and having enough of my cum will make all your ‘pain’ stop. Of course, I’m not going to give you enough to cure you from one time. We’ll have to do it over and over.”

Hooves clopped heavily on the floor as the demon widened his stance, “So slut, you ready to finish what you started? You might also find it wise to put my cum other places, because once I finish fucking your mouth, I’m going to breed you.”

Back
Top Bottom