Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I need a Pollice Girl for shipping with a Cat! (started 30\07\14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malin

Supernova
about me: I am a 22 year old male, I enjoy every kind of rp, be it dark or light play, I do my best too see RP's through to the end. And I am currently seeking RP partners who are dedicated and can post at least once a day. I can only play males I have a hard time playing as a female character. I can play anywhere from Dom to sub.

Dislikes: Pregnancy

Likes: ANYTHING ELSE (have a depraved dark desire, please just ask. I am very open, and have only one limit in rp.)

SerasVictoriaSmiling-HellsingPic.jpg

I have been wanting to find someone who would be willing to play Seras Victoria for a very long time. I love the idea of hooking up Seras Victoria with Schrodinger.

Schrodinger would of course be aged up appropreately for this site, I even found a drawing of him with pants on that makes him look old enough.

Hellsing_Feuer_Frei_by_HegedusRoberto.png

The plot I have is rather simple, Schrodinger comes back when Alucard shows up at the end of the series. His power is after all to be immortal as long as someone around him remembers him. With almost everyone who has ever known him dead or working under the Hellsing organization Schrodinger has no choice but to sign up with them and become Seras Victoria's servant.

At the same time a new threat is starting to show it's head. (Doesn't have to be vampires or Nazi's but it can be if you want.)

This has been a very long time coming, and I need to find someone willing to rp this. So I look forward to hearing from people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom