Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drunken Promises (how_is_you//celebstars)

how_is_you

Devil with a Heart of Iron
Jason walked into his local bar, a frown on his face and a lead weight in his heart. He had just been dumped by his girlfriend of twenty years, and his worst fear of the reason of the break up had come to pass. He had wanted to try her being his sex slave, and while she had been adventurous in bed, perhaps she wasn't that adventurous. His feet dragged as he went over to a barstool and sat on it, looking at the bartender. "Gimme a glass of something strong." The server nodded and turned his back to him, grabbing a bottle of whiskey and pouring a glassful. He handed said glass to the now single man, who drank in solemn silence.

This man was a good six foot even, and while he wasn't built like a football player, he did have muscles. He had always heard that toned muscle was more healthy than bulky, and he tended to agree. His hair was black and short, spiked up as his ex had liked. The grey eyes reflected some sadness, but he mostly kept it in, preferring to focus on the burning of the whiskey going down his throat rather than the previous event. He had on a black t-shirt with the Metallica logo on it, dark jeans, and a pair of hiking boots since he couldn't find his sneakers. He looked into the glass, hoping that his luck would turn up today in some way.

Emma was just coming out of the restroom and was walking in zig-zags as she made her way back to her seat in the booth. Her bottle of beer was near empty now so she went up to the bar and stood with her ass poking out in her cute little denim shorts. The clothing showed her bare legs which looked smooth and soft to the eye down to her white laced up shoes. Up top was a tank top which clung to her tightly, allowing her curves to show off magnificently.

Her long brown hair was down the mid point of her back and she brought it around to her front and started to play with it using her fingers. "Going to buy a girl a drink?" Emma said to the man. She was only 21 but looked much older.

Sitting herself down on the barstool next to him Emma placed her elbow on the bar and rested her head in her hand.

Jason watched the girl wander her way over to him and sighed as she sat next to him. This was just great. He had just been dumped and already a girl was asking for a drink. Of course he would buy her one out of courtesy, but to be honest, he didn't feel like buying a girl much of anything right now. "If I were to be honest..." He handed the bartender enough money for another drink. "I don't feel like buying a girl much of anything right now." The bartender slid the new drink to this newcomer who sat next to him, but if his hunches were correct, she had been here much longer than he had, and had much more to drink than a single glass of whiskey.

"Awww why not?" Emma said, looking at him with her big brown eyes. Using her free hand, she brushed some hair behind her ear before giggling. "I just get all giggly when I have a drink" she stated, watching as the glass of whiskey slid it's way down the bar towards her. The liquid did it's best to escape the container it was in but sadly it had no luck. "I know that face...I know it!" Leaning her hand up from the bar, she held her head high on her shoulders and pointed at him. "You and a girlfriend. Right?! You had an argument! Or worse...." Shutting up she took her whiskey and downed it which made her cough out loud.

"I was dumped to" she said in a sad voice. "For a blonde bimbo bitch who was my best friend. So I have no where to live now. That's all my stuff there." Pointing over to the corner there was a bag and a suitcase. "I would go to my parents but I'm not talking to them."

Pushing her glass away Emma said, "Thanks" and patted the man on the back. "So your life isn't that bad" giving a giggling but genuine smile she asked the bartender for another drink.

"Going to buy me another?"

Jason heard her comments and slowly the frown on his face deepened as she got surprisingly closer and closer to the heart of his problem. Since she was so wise with love, maybe she could help...his pride immediately quelled that thought down. What kind of man would he look like if he asked her for help in his love life? Desperate? Perverted? He didn't know, and preferred to keep it that way. Then, she started talking about how she got dumped as well, and followed her finger to the stuff of hers that was indeed over in the corner. Then, he felt empathy, both because he had been through it just now and that he knew the feeling of being dumped for someone that seemed so much more perfect in the ex's eyes.

He did buy her the second drink that was slid her way, then looked at the bartender. "You know what?" He handed the man his credit card. "Just charge it when we leave." He then looked toward the woman sitting beside him, who seemed to be going through such similar problems as he.

"Yours sounds rather similar, if I can say so myself. We're you a prude, if you don't mind my asking?"

"No, I wasn't, if anything he was" she sneered. This drunken state of hers seemed to mellow a touch, maybe because she was being serious for the first time tonight. Emma's words were still slow and awkward sounding but they made sense. Sipping at her second drink, she liked the fact he put his credit bard behind the bar, meaning she could have as much as she wanted.

Taking another sip, Emma looked at the TV up on the wall, there was a sports game on which meant nothing to her so instead she looked around and saw a few other people sitting at tables, one man reading a newspaper and a couple playing some card games. "Wow, this is dead" she sighed.

"So what is your story?" The brunette asked.

Jason laughed as this woman called her ex a prude. He never would have thought that he would be laughing tonight, genuinely, at least. Yet, here he was, laughing at a joke that a stranger had made to him...except it really wasn't so much a joke as it was a jab at the man she now hated. Was the drink really getting to him that much? His eyes looked down in the glass in his hand, which the bartender immediately refilled for him. Shrugging, he took a draw of the drink as she stated that the place was dead, nodding his head again and noticing the same things that she did. Out of respect, his eyes did not linger on any part of her body, rather focusing on her eyes, especially when he was talking directly to her.

"Well, my name is Jason. I grew up with hard parents, my dad being ex-military and my mom being bi-polar as well as just straight up bi. There were a few interesting arguments that my parents had, but more on that later. My dad had lost a few friends in the line of duty, and so he decided to drink his sorrows away with a bottle of scotch and a ball game on TV, not unlike the one playing now." He pointed with his glass to the television hanging on the wall before continuing. "One night, when I was about twelve, he just up and left. Not even a note on the pillow of my mom's bedroom, he just left. My mom attempted suicide by drug overdose on one anniversary of that day. She's still in the mental asylum. I was...eighteen, when that happened." He shuddered as the memories flooded in his mind, prompting another long draw of the whiskey. "Now I live off of paychecks from working as a janitor at a high school, and I get by." He shrugs, looking to her. "What about you?"

Emma seemed to drink when he did, as though she was respecting his troubles. The liquid poured down her throat and the base of her glass hit the counter of the bar when she was done. The whiskey swirled around as he kept on talking, prompting Emma to listen more. "Wow that is tough. So basically your life was fucked up from the beginning?" Her drunken state made her say such a bold statement, but she knew he wouldn't be offended....she hoped.

"Me? I'm Emma!" Offering her hand to him she waited for him to shake. After the gesture, she mentioned meeting her boyfriend at school. "We went out since I was fifteen! Can you believe it? We were the same age, same interests, our parents were friends. All seemed good!" Pausing, Emma took her drink and downed it, leaving it empty. "So by the time I was eighteen, I moved out to go and live with him here. My parents are in New York. They were pissed at me leaving, said I was throwing my life away. So they stopped talking to me. Then today, I find out my boyfriend was cheating on me with my best friend. So I walked out. Then I came here."

Nodding her head, she bit her bottom lip and sighed.

Jason took then had as it was meant to be taken, shaking it once in a curt manner before listening to her much shorter story. He felt the same emotions he felt when the man was letting Emma know of his story, all of them, but it was someone else's story entirely...but it seemed so similar. Jason pondered on this after her story was told, looking into his glass as if to find some magical meaning of life inside the liquid he drank. His mind was hazing over a bit, but he didn't mind, enjoying opening up to this woman.

"Yes, my life was fucked up from the start. I've heard that before. And before you ask, no, I currently do not have any sort of sex life. Hell, my ex is a sort of prude around me, but is more than happy to..." He trailed off, his throat choking up. Apparently, he had yet to get over the break up entirely. He took another long draw of whiskey as he thought of another thing to bring up...so naturally he tried to think of a place for her to stay. The alcohol suggested his place, and he offered as much. "How about you come and stay with me for a while until you can get back on your feet? I live about five minutes from here for walking."

"Wow" was her honest and shocked reply. "No sex life huh? That must be tough. I couldn't go a day without it!" She slapped his arm and giggled, finishing off her drink. Emma could see he was choked up about the thought of his girlfriend so the hand which slapped his arm now caressed it, rubbing it gently. Turning her back, she faced the bartender before Jason started to talk to her, even offering her his place to stay.

"Your inviting me to come and stay with you? That is very kind of you. But I don't think that is a good idea. We only just met. I can't even pay you any rent. Plus I am a snorer" she laughed, trying to make a joke of it. Of course she wanted to say yes, but felt awkward about it, how could she just accept an offer from a total stranger.

Looking quite down now, she seemed unhappy. Plucking up the courage, she turned to face him. "I could do with a place"

Jason was slightly cheered up by her jokes and happy demeanor, a small smile coming onto his face, but it was still a sadder one than it was a joyful one. He felt her hand rub his arm, seeming to try and comfort him, and he slowly looked up towards Emma's eyes, his own shining a bit with acceptance of her solace as he nodded his head for her. He heard her reasoning of not staying with him, and he frowned a bit, but Jason certainly understood her reasoning. They had just barely met not five minutes ago, and while he didn't want rent, he jokingly thought that he couldn't stand snoring.

It was when she changed her mind that he beamed, snatching the credit card back from the bartender and heading back to her stuff, picking up one of the heavier bags. "Alright...let's not waste time then, Emma."

"Oh right, you seem eager" she laughed, watching as he took a hold of her bags, carrying the suitcase and leaving her the bag. Hopping off her seat and not wanting to be left behind Emma grabbed her bag and quickly followed the man in front, waving goodbye to the bartender in the process. For a brief moment, the girl forgot she was drunk and believed that she was sober, that was until she set foot outside in the chilly night air.

"Whooaaa" holding her head she quickly shifted her arm out sideways to keep her balance. "I forgot I was drunk. That is cool" she giggled, now resting her hand on his shoulder to keep herself upright. "So five minutes, that is what you said, won't your girlfriend be there? I guess you kicked her out huh?"

Emma continued to walk with him, taking his lead and following him to his destination.

Jason gave a confident smile as she followed his lead, but was ready to catch her should the drunkenness of the night took over her equilibrium. He watched the skyline as she commented on the girlfriend again, making him grit his teeth despite the legitimacy of the question and concern. He grinned as she said that he kicked the slut out, making him nod in obvious agreement. "Of course I kicked her sorry little ass out, stuff and all." He continued walking, an apartment building coming into view over the horizon. He smiled as he saw it, his mind thinking home as well as a few other things that could very well happen to both of them. "So, what did you pack, so I know what to buy for you?"

"What to buy for me? Oh no, I don't want you doing anything like that. Maybe if I could crash at your place for a night or two I will get in contact with one of my friends." Emma didn't want to over stay her welcome before she had even arrived at his apartment yet, that would just be foolish. The dark haired girl continued to walk with him, keeping up the pace with her hand leaning on his shoulder. After a few more minutes they arrived at the door to his place.

When the door swung open after being unlocked, Emma walked inside and looked around, taking in her surroundings. It was a small place, but not to tiny. It had a cosy feel to it which prompted her to tell him it was a nice place. The door opened up in to a large open space which had a table and two chairs in it. A back door was behind it allowing the occupier to head on to a balcony and over look the city below. Emma went to this part and opened the door, heading outside.

Jason made no effort for a grand entrance to his apartment, knowing that he had made a kind-hearted offer and meant it. He would have tried to impress if he were attempting to get in her pants, but in all honesty he wasn't. His hazed over mind hoped, and his consciousness knew that the alcohol could easily lead to them fucking like there was no tomorrow, but it wasn't his main goal. When she walked inside and started to explore, Jason found a spot for her bags and stumbled his way over to the couch as she looked out over the city on his balcony, more drunk than he had initially thought.

He had his head in his hands, his back on the couch, and his feet propped up on the arm of said couch. He was happy, save for the one event that the two of them had already discussed at length. He pulled his hands away and laid them at his sides, looking up at the ceiling until she came back in to ask him something.

Walking back in to the home, she left the back door open, which actually meant a draft was coming in. It seemed she was making herself at home already. Emma certainly wasn't shy that way. Walking awkwardly in a diagonal line she saw him laying on the sofa with his feet propped up on the arm.

"Erm...so...your in my bed?" She laughed, thinking the couch would be hers. "Or is their a spare room? I haven't checked that side of the house yet." Looking at him, he was much older than her she thought, although looks could be deceiving.

"Do you wanna fuck?" She then offered, smiling wildly. "That's why you brought me back here right? It's what guys do. I'll be gone tomorrow I promise. Let's just have fun for now?"

Jason watches as she walks back in without closing the back door. The draft felt nice on his skin, and there was very little chance that someone was going to get in through the back door since the apartment was so many floors up, so he decided to leave it be. He looks at her as she notes that he is in her bed, and shakes his head at her question of a spare room. "There isn't. I'm in your bed, yes, but I needed to lay down a bit."

Then her offer popped up. Seemed that Emma wasn't being too subtle, but Jason supposed that the drink had something to do with that. He looked at her, the bulge immediately appearing in his pants from his eight inches liking the sound of what he just heard. He smiled and sat up, nodding his head once before leaning back into the couch, letting her take that first move as he wondered just what that first move would be. Her second comment made him a bit red despite the fact that wasn't his intention, but he waited, figuring that she may be a bit forward and would take the first move.

Stumbling over to him, she fell almost on to the table, clearing it of the papers on top. They blew in the air for a few seconds, one piece even going as high as the ceiling thanks to the draft but it soon fell on to the floor with the others. "Oops" she said, holding her mouth with her hand before getting towards him. He had sat up now, meaning she had two ways to make her move.

Emma could either climb up on top of him, straddling him with her leg either side and start to make out with him or she could just drop to her knees and start to unfasten his pants. Both sounded like good ideas but given her normally romantic type personality, she climbed up on top of him and rested her legs either side. Wrapping her arms on his shoulders she leant in with her eyes closed and started to make out with the man.

Jason simply laughed as she cleared the coffee table of the papers, his eyes looking at her body as she got back up afterwards. He liked what he saw even more, his mind immediately wandering to all the things the two of them would do together...the man had to shift around a bit to get comfortable as his cock stiffened like it did. He watched her contemplate her next move before she decided on making out, which came with no complaints from Jason himself. He let it happen, kissing her back and putting his hands on her ass, returning the forward nature with a bit of his own.

His mind swam in the lust that was filling him, and he made no move to stop being so lewd and forward. He massaged her asscheeks a bit, spreading them and forcing her to grind his crotch a bit as well. He licks at her lips for a bit before slipping his tongue inside, moaning into the kiss and hoping that she would start grinding on her own.

She liked him feeling her ass cheeks, squeezing them in her denim shorts. Her cheeks were even spread open by him although the tight material of the clothing caused it to be harder. With her eyes still closed Emma let him lick her lips before placing a tongue in her mouth. She returned the favour, tilting her head slightly to the left to get a better angle before dipping her wet moist tongue between his teeth.

Moving her hips on his groin, Emma could feel his cock stiffening up, growing larger with every passing second. Slowly working her own groin, she was grinding against him, wanting him hard as he could ever be, ready for her.

Pulling away from his mouth, she opened her eyes and looked at him. "You want to go to the bedroom?"

He felt the manipulation he was having over her ass and smiled inwardly at it, his dominance shining through in that one instance. He enjoyed being in control, and while normally he was more on the compassionate side whilst in the sack, his drunken stupor caused him to be a tad bit more aggressive here. When the woman's tongue entered Jason's mouth, he sucked on it before letting it go, her question an interesting one, indicating that she did indeed intended to go all the way with this. He looked right into Emma's eyes for a few moments before smiling wide, nodding his head.

"I would like that a lot, actually..." With powerful arms, he lifted the girl off of him and stood, wanting to lead her to the bed that they were going to use.

Laughing madly and screaming, she was taken up from his lap and placed on her feet on the floor by the couch. Watching as he stood up, she took his hand and let him take the lead, pulling her throughout the house until they reached the bedroom. It was quite dark inside the room, even darker than the living area as the curtains were shut. Emma walked over to the bed after letting go of his hand and crawled up on to her hands and knees trying to reach the lamp on the bedside table. Switching it on, the room suddenly glowed in a dull yellow light, making it easier for them to see one another.

Now resting up on to her knees, she pulled her top over her head and unclipped her bra before throwing her items of clothing on the floor. Her perky breasts stood firmly on her chest as she stared at the man.

Jason smiled as Emma let him take the lead, his feet carrying him swiftly to the bedroom. He knew that it'd be dark, having a preconception to get as little light in there as possible since he knew he would be drinking. This would help with the inevitable hangover, but he was hoping the sex would help too. When she removed her top and bra, he stared at her, the dull light silhouetting her as he walked forward, mesmerized. He got onto the bed with her and kissed her again, feeling up her breasts and pinching the nipples. Emma was a fantastic kisser, and her tits were so perfect...

Both of her hands rested on his arms as he climbed on to the bed with her and kissed her wet lips. Emma's eyes closed once more, it was like a natural reaction whenever she kissed someone, whether passionate or not. Her tight slim body felt him grope at her breasts, pinching her nipples which caused her to yelp in a little pain as she pulled away from the kiss.

"I like a little pain" she whispered in to his ear, biting and nibbling softly on to his ear lobe. Kissing his neck, one of her hands ran down his chest and towards his groin. It squeezed past his belt and in to his pants before finding an erect cock. The girl's soft palm was now wrapped around his shaft, twisting slowly around his length like a snake would it's prey. Rubbing her fingers against his head she was taking her time in pleasuring him.

Jason smiled into the kiss, seeing her eyes close but feeling some sort of regret when she yelped in pain. Had he done wrong in pinching her? He lowered his hands but was immediately reinvigorated by the whisper in his ear. Emma was being so damn sexy...he hissed a bit in pain at the bite on his earlobe and grinned in happiness as she snaked her hand down, down, until eventually rubbing him. He reached downward and unfastened the button on his pants, followed by unzipping the zipper. This gave her much better access to the thing she was looking for, and his hands went back to their original positions, massaging her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom