Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted: male partner for forced/non-consent RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsimm

Meteorite
Hi! I'm looking for a male for some forced/non-consent roleplays. Things that are particular turn-ons are degradation, humiliation, verbal abuse, and of course forced sex (oral, vaginal, anal). I tend to like plot driven RPs best, but there are some plots/pairings that will involve more smut than plot I'm sure. Also, when things do get smutty, I really value someone who can handle describing it in detail.

My F-List goes into some detail about what I'm looking for and what I'm not looking for:
https://www.f-list.net/c/jessica%20simmons/

I'd prefer to use the same character for all of my roleplays since she's based on me. She's the one described in my F-List, but basically:

Her name is Jessica Simmons. She's 22 years old (this could be adjusted based on the RP.. anywhere from 16 - 24). She's a tall blonde with green eyes. She's 5'10" and 200lbs, her bra size is a 38D, and she's curvy (thick thighs, wide hips, big butt) but not fat. She's got a bit of a jock/tomboyish personality; she's a "one of the guys" kind of girl and has been an athlete for her whole life.

A few basic pairings I was thinking of (my part in bold):

Neighbor x Older neighbor - Jessica is 16-18
Neighbor x Neighbor - Jessica is 18-24
Babysitter x Father of child - Jessica is 16-22
Player x Coach - Jessica is 16-18
Intern x Boss - Jessica is 21-24
Student x Professor - Jessica is 18-22
Student x Frat boy(s) - Jessica is 18-22
Jock x Jock - Jessica is 16-20
Girl x Sadistic serial rapist - Jessica is 16-24
Niece x Uncle - Jessica is 16-24

Hope to hear from some interested guys! Please PM if interested.

[/b]Btw, I play in PMs and e-mail only. You might be able to talk me into a thread (no promises), but I will not play via instant messenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom