Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Woof (all welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss

Dust
Hi there dear stranger,

You must be wondering why the title is "Woof", well if you think a bit inside the box and keep in mind the concept of this forum then it might be obvious. Either way that's probably too straight to the point so first let me introduce myself, my name is Emily but everyone calls me Emmy so I'd like it if you called me this as well when adressing me out of character. No need to be formal, we're all here to have fun, I do have a few rules though but don't worry nothing too hard to follow. If you want to know more about me then feel free to ask me, I don't bite and am always up for a friendly conversation.

*What I'm looking for*

As I said I am submissive, this is because of extreme shyness. therefor I hope to find someone here who can play dominant and doesn't mind smut. It doesn't matter who you are or what gender you have from males to futa/, I love them all. Also I don't mind plot but I do believe we're here to rp and not to write a novel. If you're looking for 4+ paragraphs each reply then I'm afraid I can't really help you. :blush:

*likes and dislikes*

Ok as to what I like, I'm fairly open for pretty much anything, if you want to try something then feel free to ask me. Don't be shy! as for dislikes, I don't have a lot, just scat, death, rape and extreme violence and maybe a few more really turn me off.

*rules*

-Don't leave randomly, sorry but I do expect you to reply or at least warn me if you can't, I can't imagine how bad it must be for all the poot people who have unfinished rp's due to their partner randomly losing interest.

-I will only rp through this site, nowwhere else. I'm a shy girl, please respect that

-I will not reply to your pm if it doesn't have any details. i'm more thne up for rp but you have to give me a plot, character or just something to work with.

Ehms that's it for now I guess, hope to get some response.

Hello there Miss! I would very much like to brainstorm with you and get an RP going... however it seems that your PMs are turned off so I was unable to message you there. If you'd like to get something going, perhaps you could drop me a line?

I was also interested in trying to hash ideas with you, if you are interested in working something out I would hopefully be able to discuss them through PMs.

Rivine said:
Hello there Miss! I would very much like to brainstorm with you and get an RP going... however it seems that your PMs are turned off so I was unable to message you there. If you'd like to get something going, perhaps you could drop me a line?

Woops, sorry my bad! Still new to this forum. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom