Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hypnotic Suggestion (Ladydark//how_is_you)

He smirks and sits on the edge of the bed "You will stay standing..." He lifts his hand and starts to slowly rub between her thighs, then looks up at her blank face. All of a sudden he pulls out a vibrator, turns hit on to high and holds it to her clit.

Jessica nods her head at the next part of the order. The sudden application of the vibrator makes her shudder in delight, cumming immediately since she is still twice as sensitive as normal. Her legs tremble after this orgasm, but she stays standing, moaning but not touching her breasts.

He chuckles slightly, he had expected her to fall. "Very good... Now play with your breasts, pinch your nipples..." He held the vibrator there, wanting to see how long her legs would hold up. He leans closer and kisses her twitching belly, careful to avoid his mess from before. "I'll have to send her to shower after this..." He smirks and continues to run the toy over her pussy and clit.

Jessica obeys without a hitch, moving her hands up to her breasts and feeling them up, rubbing them and pinching the nipple like he said to do. She was quivering, her body almost writhing from the pleasure of this vibrator going along her pussy. She was certainly enjoying this...

He chuckles again and holds it closer to her, "When you cum again, you will gather your clothes and go take a shower, remembering none of this... You will believe we had breakfast and you went to bathe..." He would have her later tonight, he grins up at her.

Jessica moans but hears the order loud and clear, her body convulsing as she gets nearer and nearer to cumming again. Then, suddenly, she screams, and arches her back as she has another intense orgasm. Then, when finished, she immediately pulls away and gathers her clothes from the pile made on the floor, heading off to the bathroom to take her shower.

Mark moans softly as he watches her cum again, then leans back on his bed as she leaves without a word. "What a perfect little doll..." He then stands and looks at his bed "Looks like I'm doing laundry..." He grins and strips his bed, he stops by the bathroom and knocks on the door "Hey twerp... Got anything for me to wash..." He wanted to make sure she had woken up.

Jessica feels her head clear up as the steam of her shower rises, her vocal cords beginning to hum as she usually did. When there was the knock at the door, she responded in a sing-song voice. "No, I don't. Did it yesterday."

He smiles "Ok..." He gathers his things and heads to the laundry room. Then goes downstairs to watch some tv in the living room.

Jessica eventually finishes her shower, stepping out and drying off with exactly zero recollection of the events while she was hypnotized. She figured that Mark wouldn't do anything stupid, so she thought nothing of it as she dressed. The sister skipped her way downstairs and sat next to Mark. "How'd the hypnotism go?"

He was flipping through channels "It didn't... I tried tree times... Then you have up and went to shower... Maybe we'll try it again later..."

"Sure thing." She puts a hand on her brothers arm, rubbing it. "Sorry it didn't work, Mark." The hand is pulled away and she watches TV with him, cuddling against his body.

Back
Top Bottom