Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male LF F subs for twisted story driven RP (and possibly 1 exceptional F dom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandor

Planetoid
Hello Bluemoon.

As the title suggests I am looking for partners to play a number of story driven plots I have in mind.

What I'm looking for

- Longterm roleplay
- RP via Instant Messenger prefereably
- RP in third person
- Story driven RP

Favorite Kinks
- Master/slave dynamics
- Humiliation (private and public)
- Submissive partners with some fight-back spirit
- Noncon/rape
- Mind games/corruption
- Light to medium bondage
- Collar/leashes
- Genital and nipple piercing
- Discipline/flogging/whipping
- Clothesplay and cosplay
- Tentacles
- Ageplay
- Incest

Contact

YIM: curunir_g
AIM: sandman22@gmx.ch

Plot Ideas

Most of these follow the basic idea of being initially nonconsensual and possibly evolving into consensual/romance. I'm also open to original ideas you may have.

Highborn girl to pleasure toy Craving
In a medieval fantasy setting, a young, proud and popular highborn sorceress is abducted by a man of lower birth. Her captor is one of her former boyfriends and the son of a wealthy merchant of modest blood. He's never gotten over her leaving him and he has been plotting to "win her back" ever since. After abducting her, he will break and train her by playing mindgames and manipulating her old feelings for him. As her training progresses he will gradually begin privately "sharing" her with other characters. These additional characters will generally be influential figures, such as politicians and clergymen that she is personally acquainted with. People who would otherwise help her but, given the private and secretive nature of her enslavement, are more than happy to take advantage of her.

This is an illustration I commissioned for this storyline
Dinner Party

Cosplay Ballerina to luxury toy
A girl active in the cosplay scene goes to a convention in a ballerina outfit and enters the costume competition. She wins first prize and on her way home is abducted. She wakes up in a cell in what appears to be a large facility. Most of her questions go unanswered and her protests are ignored. Her kidnappers immediatly put her in intensive ballet lessons. Over the following weeks and months she learns that she will be sold at a private auction for wealthy persons looking to buy a "personal" dancer. Where will she end up, and what will the man who buys her want from her?

Father enslaves daugther (fantasy setting)
A father has been raising his daughter as any responsible parent would but as time goes on and she grows he becomes increasingly attracted to her. Her mother is either deceased or conveniently "held up" somewhere. Over time he hatches a plot and lays the groundwork to enslave her on some special day (like a birthday, graduation or other significant event). His motivation and reasoning for such a reprehensible act would stem from a sense of entitlement to shape his own daughter's future as he sees fit mixed with genuine fatherly affection and a firm conviction that in time she will find joy, happiness and fulfillment in the life chosen for her (even if takes a very long time). Being a fantasy setting, subtle magics can and will be used.

Father enslaves daughter (modern setting)
Another take on the daddy daughter master/slave relationship in a modern setting.

A girl with a unique relationship with her father, stemming from a secret game they play when no one else is around. Whenever her mother is out of town, or works late, goes out shopping, whatever the excuse, her father would always be there, waiting for a moment to strike on his poor defenseless daughter. Kidnapping her in their home, he would tie her up and gag her while she pretended to fight and try to escape. The game started when she was younger, when they would watch cartoons together on saturday mornings, and she would see women get captured and put into dangerous circumstances, or kidnapped and held hostage, and she would find those damsels in distress exciting. She would start to try and tie herself up when she thought she was alone, until one day her Daddy caught her after she had managed to get herself trussed up, and then unable to free herself. Embarrassed beyond belief, rather than chastise her or make fun of her, Daddy showed her better knots and ways of tying her up, and it became a game they shared.

Curious guardian angel
Guardian angels walk among humanity. They come into your life in the guise of friends and even though you never know what they really are they have the power to show you the righteous path. One such angel has been doing god's work for millennia, watching those who follow her hints and nudging lead proper lives but also observing the intense pleasures derived by those who choose more forbidden lifestyles at the risk of losing their souls to Satan. Her curiosity is aroused by centuries of watching people ignore god's command and so she rationalizes that in order to better guide them away from Satan, she must experience what they experience, understand them by doing what they do. One of her male charges is heading down this path of forbidden desires so she stops trying to guide him away from that. Instead she deliberately slips up, speaking of miracles and magic, or sprouting her wings when she knows he can see her. More importantly she arranges for him to rediscover a long lost ancient tome written by King Solomon, with incantations that can bind the power of demons and angels alike....

Something involving Ty Lee (from Avatar)
to be added

Adult male sub x younger mistress
A typical internet stalker in his late twenties takes an interest in a younger girl. At first he dreams of making her his slave but as time wears on his fantasies turn to him being HER slave, a girl practically half his age. Being a sneaky bastard he manages to find out what school she attends (in a neighbouring country) A job opportunity in that country offers itself to him some weeks late and he jumps onto the chance. A few more weeks and he is outside the campus sitting in a cafe, hoping to glimpse her. Will she show?, will he dare approach her? And if he does will she even consider his proposal? Does she have the inclination or think she has what it takes to keep an adult man twice her age on his knees?

I don't usually do submissive roles but this particular fantasy is very special to me. I'll be looking for a special partner for this one.

If you're interested in any of these scenarios send me a PM or you can try to reach me over one of the IM protocols mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom