Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any Anime/Manga You Want to Watch/Read?

LadyYunaFFX2

Pulsar
So as the title asks and suggests, are there any anime/manga you haven't yet read or watched but want to? If so, feel free to make your own list here.

Mine looks like this:

Watching:
Yu-gi-oh! Arc-V [Episode 15]
Avatar: The Last Airbender [Episode 4]
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's [1]
Rurouni Kenshin [Episode 67]

Completed:
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

Want to Watch/Read/Resume Watching/Reading:
666 Satan
Beelzebub
Code Geass: Nightmare of Nunnally
D. Gray Man
Detective Conan
Fairy Tail [Episode 20]
Fullmetal Alchemist (Normal and Brotherhood)
Hellsing Ultimate [Episode 6-7. Can't immediately recall where I stopped]
High School of the Dead
Kiss x Sis
Noir
Onii-chan Control
Rosario to Vampire
Rosario to Vampire: Season II
Rozen Maiden
Shaman King [Chapter 20]
Shinobi Life [Wish I knew where I stopped reading this .. ugh. Probably will start from chapter 1 again]
Soul Eater
Usagi Drop [Episode 8]
Video Girl Ai [I finished most of the manga but not all of it. Plus it was a while ago so ... yeah.]
Watashi no Messiah-sama [Same as "Shinobi Life"; I know I started reading this years ago but forgot where I stopped.]

I've heard of High School of the Dead and it sounds like a really fun approach to the impending zombie appocalypse. I should see if I can find it anywhere...​

Non-Con Desires: I typically use animeget.com. And I checked; they do have High School of the Dead up on there. Thought you'd wanna know so you can check it out. I should catch up myself, given I stopped in the midst of the manga ^^;;

Hm, might be easier to watch since it's only 12 episodes too. Yeah, I probably should do that.

I've watched about twenty episodes of Galaxy Express 999 but haven't finished it yet, but I badly want to... Does that count?

S'more Entertainment released the first 35 episodes on DVD with subtitles awhile ago but they cancelled any future release, so there's still about 80 episodes left... I want to finish the series, it's friggin' awesome, but I don't like watching anime on my computer... :(

I'm also dying to see the second season of The Galaxy Railways but it never saw a US release and I haven't been able to find it to watch online. Even if I don't like watching anime on my computer, sometimes I have to make exceptions...

Part of me kinda wants to watch Evangelion since hipsters regard it as being 'the best anime evar' and I want to see how wrong that is. But the fact that the main character by all appearances is a whiny prat surrounded by an annoying supporting cast has kept me from actually watching it.

I also wanna get around to watching Dai Guard. Seems like a fun experiment with the mecha genre. And there's some older stuff feel I should get around to watching like Elfen Lied and Serial Experiments Lain.

There are some anime that have been out for a while that I've never gotten around to. Air Gear was something that interested me, but I don't know when I'll get around to it, same goes for To-Love-Ru, I've heard a lot about it, but I've never gotten into it.

I highly recommend Fairy Tail. Whether you read the manga or watch the anime, I believe that you should give it a go. There are very few series that I develop emotional attachments to, and Fairy Tail is one of them. My friends still give me shit for catching me crying during the ending of the Edolas arc.

I just finished Sword Art Online and I'd like to find the Dot-Hack series somewhere now. I've heard that it has the same general feel to it and SAO was amazing.

Bleh, I'm soooo behind with the list I originally made.

x.x

On a side note, I am regularly watching Yu-gi-oh! Arc-V.

Don't judge me, it was a major part of my childhood

And actually, it's got some really good ideas that I'm amazed they never included. Like making the field cards real along with the damage. All in all, it's been pretty good so far.

Definitely much better than Zexal ever was, that's for damn sure

Back
Top Bottom