Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Fun Now That Could be Long Term?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Les_Cross

Dust
I've roleplayed for many many years and consider myself to be a literate writer. I've used Bluemoon off and on over the past eight years and roleplayed on other sites before that. I am currently looking for something isn't as serious in nature, but could develop into something more long term (if our writing styles mesh well). I do enjoy OOC banter, so chit chatting with my partners is nice.

A Little About Me:
1) I recently changed jobs and relocated, so I currently do everything via iPhone/iPad.
2) I work full time, so I will be on during the evenings.
3) I am located in the US, so PST is my timezone.
4) I don't mind playing with male or female typists, but I do prefer lesbian pairings.
5) I am a female typist, for those who have to ask.
6) I am a gamer; Mass Effect = <3
7) I usually play the more dominant/top character, but don't mind being the bottom for an adequate player.

Plot vs Smut:
1) I am currently looking for something that is more toward the smutty side of the scale, but I love creating unique plots.
2) If our writing styles mesh well, I may desire to pursue something more long term. However, I can't guarantee that at this time...
a. I prefer writing more long term stories with females.
b. With male partners, my stories tend to be more 'one shot' in nature.

What I Want in a Partner:
1) Literacy is a MUST. I detest one line replies and poor writing.
2) I write in the third person and expect my partners to.
3) Don't be a jerk about things. I prefer to roleplay with people that have nicer temperaments.
4) Be understanding of real life commitments.

Pairings:
1) I would say my sexual preference is 90% female, 10% other, so I'm specifically looking for lady partners.
2) I do enjoy playing a female futa and am open to your character being a futa.
a. I prefer Futa x F pairings, but will do a Futa x M (where I am the futa).
b. Futa x Futa isn't something I have done, so you'll have to sell me on it.
3) Transgendered characters are welcome. I prefer FtM partners but on occasion will play with a MtF.
4) Occasionally I'm in the mood for MxF, but not so much at the moment unless I find a nice, tender male top.

Preferred Roleplaying Method: I would prefer to roleplay in PM or possibly through an IM service like Skype or Kik (depending on the partner) due to convenience. As I mentioned above, I am writing through my iPhone/iPad. However, with that said, I'm not going to give out my messenger info here. PM me first and lets chat.

Sexual Kinks: For those who need to ask...
- Oral/Vaginal/Anal Sex
- Double Penetration
- Large Insertion
- BDSM (Not looking for hard core and I usually top)
- Petplay (NOT bestiality)
- Rough Play (Will always negotiate these scenes before playing)
- Multiple Partners
- Excessive Cum
- Flogging and/or Spanking

Hard Limit HELL NOs:
1) Watersports
2) Vore
3) Gore
4) Scat

Current Story Ideas:
1) MASS EFFECT:
I love the series and the world. The Reapers have been defeated by Shepard for a decade, so the Galaxy has had time to begin healing itself. As a child, my character survived the London attacks and chose to enlist in the Alliance to assist with the rebuilding of the galaxy. A gifted biotic, she is a few years into her career and loves to explore places like the Citadel (which is still above Earth) and Omega. I can see her being incredibly intrigued by the alien races, which leads to potential pairings.
a. I would love to do a pairing with an Asari, or even an Asari futa. This is my preferred pairing for this story. This one I could develop a more long term plot for.
b. For more of a one shot, I would consider indulging my fetish for large insertion and do a pairing with a bigger alien race.
c. For another one shot, I might consider a pairing with a Hanar.

2) SUPERHERO/MUTANT: I'm a fan of the Kick Ass films and of the X-Men movies that were released. I've been rolling an idea around in my head of a group of superheros/mutants working together to keep their city safe. Our characters meet through this coalition of people (through social networking like Kick Ass OR at Professor X's academy for mutants). My character will probably be gifted regardless of the story. I imagine that she will be very agile with blade-like weaponry and possibly be telekinetic.
a. One shot version of this will be a steamy pairing between two superheros/mutants, or possibly a chance encounter with a damsel in distress (females only please ).
b. If our writing styles mesh well, I could twist this chance encounter into a more long term plot.

3) FtM TRANSGENDER: I find FtM's incredibly sexy, so I would be willing to do a one shot/series of one shots/possible story where my female character is with your FtM. Post op or pre op is A OK in my book.

That's all I can think of for the moment... So PM me with your favorite color in the subject line if you're interested and have actually read what I wrote. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom