Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Search Begins! Craving:(Mass Effect, Rule 34, Gender Bender) NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone that wants to look in the thread. I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet. I'm 23 and a male, and looking for people to roleplay with. I am good to roleplay in threads, PMs, and over YIM, my ID is the same as my username here. Here's a couple of things to consider, in numbered list form!

1. I can play a male or a female in the roleplay, with a MxF, FxF, or even FxFuta pairing. I do not care what your actual gender is, play whatever you want. We just write the tale.
2. Proper spelling and grammar is kind of a pet peeve of mine. Typos I understand, everyone makes mistakes. Just show you care about it: capitalization, punctuation, etc.
3. For post length, I'm not picky. As long as I have enough to reply to, I'm happy. That usually ends up being about a paragraph at the minimum. I'm trying to get better and write more, but what usually ends up happening is me mirroring what you write. I start out with a few paragraphs, and then stick to what I can reply to.
4. Life happens, so sometimes this doesn't get a lot of attention. Within reason, message me if I'm not responding. I'll do the same, probably just a check-in PM or whatever if a week or so goes by.
5. The point of this is for us both to enjoy it, so let me know if you want to stop or change something. I'll do the same, let's communicate.
6. I enjoy images, it helps visualize what's going on. I like drawn images and not pictures of real people. It kind of creeps me out to imagine this actual person in the roleplay, with an anime/drawn picture it's fine because they aren't real, so there.

Now we get to the good stuff, what I'm interested in roleplaying. Now, this is just the stuff I could think of when I made this thread. More will come, and if you don't see it, ask! I'm pretty open.

Cravings:
Stuff I'm really interested in playing at the moment.
Mass Effect - Let's take Mass Effect, shake it up with some smut, and have fun. Take the story and add a bunch of sex to it, with either me or you playing a female Shepard, and the other playing everyone else. Combining it with the third craving below gets you bonus points!
Rule 34 - Above, but with other fandoms, either listed below or something you'd like to do
Gender Bender- My plots below, or anything else you can think of, I'd really like to have something involving this.

Original Settings-
Cyberpunk
Steampunk
Medieval Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Superheroes
Spies/Assassins
Sci-Fi
Space

Fandoms

Movies/TV shows:
Inception
Heroes
Men in Black
Push
Young Justice(Kind of belongs with comics, but I haven't read much DC, just watching through the season on Netflix.)

Video games:
Mass Effect
Dishonored - GB plot below
Elder Scrolls
Fallout
Fable
The World Ends With You
Pokemon Bit burned out on Pokemon at the moment.
Digimon
Brutal Legend
Deus Ex
Saint's Row
Infamous
Dragon Age
Persona 4
Assassin's Creed
Watch_Dogs

Comics:
Mostly Marvel, some DC. Here's what I've been reading up on now that I've got a Marvel Unlimited subscription. Just ask if you'd like something, with MU I can read up on pretty much anything.
Avengers, New Avengers, Secret Avengers
Guardians of the Galaxy(Freaking Rocket Raccoon, would love to do something playing him against a Marvel female/OC)
Spiderman

And that's it. Feel free to message me to talk or plan something.

RE: The Search Begins! Craving - Gender Bender Plots, Dishonored!

Been a while, so bump. Craving some cool Marvel stuff!

RE: The Search Begins! Craving - Gender Bender, Marvel/DC!

Ill do a genderbender role play with you.

RE: The Search Begins! Craving - Gender Bender, Marvel/DC!

I have returned to BlueMoon after a sabbatical, so I'm looking to get playing again.

RE: The Search Begins! Craving:(Gender Bender, Spider-Gwen, Infamous) NSFW

More bumping, as I have reached the third page.

On the playground is where I spent most of my bumps

Okay, so a Skyrim RP. Here's what my idea basically is:

Housecarl: "Hello, my thane, I am your housecarl, bla bla bla"

Thane: "Great. Start stripping."

Housecarl: "As you wish, m-my thane..."

I just think that could get really funny and really kinky really fast. I mean I don't think we'd write the actual RP like I did above, perhaps more literate lol XD

I hereby dub thee Sir Bump, Protector of Front Pagia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom