Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Search Begins! Craving:(Mass Effect, Rule 34, Gender Bender) NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone that wants to look in the thread. I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet. I'm 23 and a male, and looking for people to roleplay with. I am good to roleplay in threads, PMs, and over YIM, my ID is the same as my username here. Here's a couple of things to consider, in numbered list form!

1. I can play a male or a female in the roleplay, with a MxF, FxF, or even FxFuta pairing. I do not care what your actual gender is, play whatever you want. We just write the tale.
2. Proper spelling and grammar is kind of a pet peeve of mine. Typos I understand, everyone makes mistakes. Just show you care about it: capitalization, punctuation, etc.
3. For post length, I'm not picky. As long as I have enough to reply to, I'm happy. That usually ends up being about a paragraph at the minimum. I'm trying to get better and write more, but what usually ends up happening is me mirroring what you write. I start out with a few paragraphs, and then stick to what I can reply to.
4. Life happens, so sometimes this doesn't get a lot of attention. Within reason, message me if I'm not responding. I'll do the same, probably just a check-in PM or whatever if a week or so goes by.
5. The point of this is for us both to enjoy it, so let me know if you want to stop or change something. I'll do the same, let's communicate.
6. I enjoy images, it helps visualize what's going on. I like drawn images and not pictures of real people. It kind of creeps me out to imagine this actual person in the roleplay, with an anime/drawn picture it's fine because they aren't real, so there.

Now we get to the good stuff, what I'm interested in roleplaying. Now, this is just the stuff I could think of when I made this thread. More will come, and if you don't see it, ask! I'm pretty open.

Cravings:
Stuff I'm really interested in playing at the moment.
Mass Effect - Let's take Mass Effect, shake it up with some smut, and have fun. Take the story and add a bunch of sex to it, with either me or you playing a female Shepard, and the other playing everyone else. Combining it with the third craving below gets you bonus points!
Rule 34 - Above, but with other fandoms, either listed below or something you'd like to do
Gender Bender- My plots below, or anything else you can think of, I'd really like to have something involving this.

Original Settings-
Cyberpunk
Steampunk
Medieval Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Superheroes
Spies/Assassins
Sci-Fi
Space

Fandoms

Movies/TV shows:
Inception
Heroes
Men in Black
Push
Young Justice(Kind of belongs with comics, but I haven't read much DC, just watching through the season on Netflix.)

Video games:
Mass Effect
Dishonored - GB plot below
Elder Scrolls
Fallout
Fable
The World Ends With You
Pokemon Bit burned out on Pokemon at the moment.
Digimon
Brutal Legend
Deus Ex
Saint's Row
Infamous
Dragon Age
Persona 4
Assassin's Creed
Watch_Dogs

Comics:
Mostly Marvel, some DC. Here's what I've been reading up on now that I've got a Marvel Unlimited subscription. Just ask if you'd like something, with MU I can read up on pretty much anything.
Avengers, New Avengers, Secret Avengers
Guardians of the Galaxy(Freaking Rocket Raccoon, would love to do something playing him against a Marvel female/OC)
Spiderman

And that's it. Feel free to message me to talk or plan something.

RE: The Search Begins!

Plots and Pictures!

All right, here is where I'll post things like random plots I come up with, and pictures I like and want to plot up a roleplay out of. Everything will be in spoiler tags to keep it organized for you. PM or post here if anything here sparks an idea or muse for you, I'd love to do anything with these plots/pictures.

Misc. Plots
A)Something random I've thought of with the movie Edge of Tomorrow reminding me of Groundhog Day, is some sort of plot to that effect. Someone is stuck in the same day over and over again lends to some fun, whether it's actiony or fun, or whatever. I'll add to this as I think of more, just putting this here to hope it sparks something.

B)I recently watched John Wick, and I really liked it. Something really cool is that it showcased a lot of the extra characters that are involved with assassins/mercs and such, like the hotel manager where everyone stays, the fixer that can get you whatever you need, etc. Something in the background like that could be really cool.

Modern Fantasy Plots
A)Action/Romance/Smut later on. So, the usual story that things that go bump in the night do exist, weird creatures and demons slip into our realm from other places and like to terrorize stuff. Few people can actually see these creatures, and fewer people still have the ability to fight them. Your/my character is one of these hunters, fighting off creatures and trying to live their life. The other character can see the beings, but never knew people could fight back. They come across each other, and the hunter brings out the latent power in the other character, then fighting, romance, and future smut commence!
B)Sorcerer's Apprentice - I didn't actually see the movie, but the idea is pretty simple, and I think it sounds fun. Modern world, magic's a hidden thing, one character is a veteran magician that takes in a normal person that shows some potential for the arcane. Lots of stuff could lead from this, like involving other fantasy elements like other races or creatures.
Random gender bender plots
A)Character has had a disease since birth, some sort of genetic illness. Some doctors want to try a special, experimental treatment, and it ends up changing his DNA/genes to the other gender. He goes back to school, and from there we deal with the reactions of those around him. What do his old buddies think of their friend now? How do the girls he would flirt with/ask out react to having a new girl around? Maybe the change was more than just a gender change, maybe it affected her sex drive and she's more open to the attention of her old friends/other guys or girls, maybe a teacher is interested to see how far the change went? Lots of room to do stuff with it.

B)I've played something before and want to try it again, that's a bro/sis kind of roleplay. Starting out with two brothers, younger and older, the older always hassling the younger one, as brothers do. They get back at the other by finding a way to turn them into the other gender(science, bitch! Or magic, bitch!). It happens at random, often whenever they get turned on. As for turning back, it could be controlled by the younger brother(an antidote or spell or something), or the only way to turn back is to share an orgasm with someone else(the chemicals produced, or terms of the magic, basically for plot reasons), or maybe something else we come up with! There's the potential for it to become permanent, so that can be messed with or what not. Lots of room to change things and negotiate, bringing in more people to mess with her maybe, any kinks we have could be brought into it to mess with the changed brother. Fun times.

C) I thought about something maybe where a guy volunteers for an experiment, but more gets messed with than he thinks. He gets powers, but has to change genders to use them. Not only that, they get powered when the girl is sexually sated. This could maybe become a superheroine/random people kind of thing where she has to find someone to power her up. Maybe she gets a sidekick to help her out. We can discuss ideas for it.

D) Here's a fan based idea for Dishonored. Basically when Corvo gets his ability from the Outsider, there's a stipulation. He has to change gender, basically because the Outsider thinks it would be fun to watch. We then play through the game, and smut it up as we please, things like Sam wanting a bit of payment for driving the boat, or having Corva sneak into the Golden Cat by pretending to be a worker. Fun stuff.

Pictures
So, I really like this elf. I conjured up some random ideas for a roleplay involving her. So, she is part of a tribe of wood elves, and encounters a strange person while out hunting/scouting/whatever. This person is dressed strangely and talks in an odd way, because they are from another time/place. The elf takes them back to their village to find out what to do. Can work with any pairing, I'd like to play the elf.
D0RSe.jpg
I found another picture I like, this girl in a sort of dragon/ninja outfit. This sparks a kind of modern fantasy thing, maybe related to the plot above.
3YWhndn.jpg
Awesome steampunk chick, would love to do something with her
0g8jmI5.jpg
This band picture could lead to some fun times, sex while on stage could lead to some good reviews.
2ars04.jpg

RE: The Search Begins! Plots/Pics inside

Thread in the later pages? Not a lot of responses? Ask your doctor about Bumptrofan today.

RE: The Search Begins! Seeking Any, Craving Secret Avengers

Bumping, I've made a few additions since starting the thread. New craving, Secret Avengers. Been reading the 2010 series, and it's awesome. Superhero black ops team is super fun(pun intended).

RE: The Search Begins! Seeking Any, Craving Secret Avengers

Hmmm, you interest me greatly.
Would you be willing to do a Skyrim rp with me?

RE: The Search Begins! Craving - Gender Bender

On the third page, and I've made a few updates to plots and my cravings. I'm really wanting a gender bender plot, so come one, come all!

RE: The Search Begins! Craving - Gender Bender Plot 1 or something similar

Bump for weird transformation based roleplays!

RE: The Search Begins! Craving - Gender Bender Plots, Dishonored!

Yeah, I'm done with the Vanilla Ice stuff. Bump, no frills, no pomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom