Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the Party Mansion {open}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cierra Hope

Super-Earth
**alright, so before you read any further, please note that I am on mobile when posting, actually, I am always on mobile. That being said, I don't post pictures or links and I don't format anything. Sorry, but if any of this bothers you just don't join**

Anyways, keep an eye out for the 'Welcome to the Party Mansion' rp thread since once again, it is hard for me to post anything except words...

General rules:
-site rules apply
-I don't really stress activity since I come and go. I can completely understand real life issues.
-as many characters as you can handle. Just keep them active. Also, I don't want any three word posts. Please keep everything to a minimum of 1.5 lines.
-you don't have to be accepted to start, just fill out the form and begin. Yes, you must fill out the form.

General plot:
It's honestly quite a plotless rp. Mainly smut based which is something I tend to shy away from... But I was in a let's try this again mood. Basically, all of the characters ranging from 15-as old as you want (by the way, humans only) basically live in this mansion where seemingly endless parties are held. How they got to the mansion I don not know nor do I care. Basically, you live here, so have a good time.

Hayley Isabelle Ranson :;: 18 :;: straight :;: Tagged:no one
Hayley sat on a couch in the main living area of the mansion. She sighed boredly as she sipped on a glass of punch as she listened to the music pounding through the walls from the massive stereo that was pressed against the wall of the adjoining room. Although she adored the parties and dancing and overall liveliness of the dance floor room next-door, sometimes it was nice to just sit back and watch everything.

Emillie Grace Ranson :;: 15 :;: straight :;: Tagged:no one
Yawning, Millie sluggishly rolled out of bed and checked her phone, finally coherent for the first time in quite a number of hours, it seemed needless to say that the partying had in fact gotten to Emillie the night before. Blinking again as her head started to pound, Em silently walked over to the dresser and pulled out a skimpy tank top and some ripped jean shorts that she threw on before walking out into the hallway barefoot.

Felicity Kay Tynn :;: 17 :;: straight :;: Tagged:no one
Sitting peacefully in the courtyard, Honey looked around leisurley, wondering whether she should go for another ride on Minuette today. She really did love her mare, and she certainly loved riding, but the small teen had done nothing but ride lately. Why she was at the mansion Felicity wasn't particularly sure as she was extremely shy and quiet, but it did feel right, being here.

Kylie Olivia Hunt :;: 16 :;: straight :;: Tagged:Maylin
"C'mon May!" Kylie called over her shoulder as she smirked, sticking her tongue out at her tiny best friend whom she knew would never be able to catch the long-legged Kylie. Racing down the hall, Kylie auickly dived into an open room after turning a corner. Although the little chase game seemed childish it perfectly suited the personality of both girls, even if Maylin was a bit more mellow, she definitely didn't say no to having a good time, especially while she was in the mansion.

Maylin Li Chan :;: 16 :;: straight :;: Tagged:Kylie
"Slow down Kylie!" Maylin exclaimed as she raced after her friend, trying to catch up so she could get her phone back. It wasn't May's fault that she had recieved a text from some random guy. This stuff seemed to happen a lot here... Just not to her, so low and behold, as soon as it happened Kylie had snatched up the blackberry and made a run for it, determined to see the text.

Kaitlin Elysia Marrtols :;: 19 :;: straight :;: Tagged:no one
Looking around, Kaitlin stood against a wall in what most people called the 'party room' since it had a huge dance floor, benches, other seats, even a coulle of "shelted" places like tents and canopied mattresses in the back of the room. She would occasionally talk to whoever stopped by, but for the most part she just stood there watching what went on, easily enjoying herself.

Hayley Isabelle Ranson :;: 18 :;: straight :;: Tagged:no one
Hayley sat on a couch in the main living area of the mansion. She sighed boredly as she sipped on a glass of punch as she listened to the music pounding through the walls from the massive stereo that was pressed against the wall of the adjoining room. Although she adored the parties and dancing and overall liveliness of the dance floor room next-door, sometimes it was nice to just sit back and watch everything.

Patrick Bryant :;: 24 :;: straight :;: Tagged:no one

"I take it you had enough of the party scene" a voice called out from behind her through the double archway of the living room. The formal living room was situated in the main body of the mansion where the three separate wings met. The shadow of his form crossed into the room from the lighting that was behind him, the large chandelier back-lighting him as he walked into her field of view from one end of the room, across to the other, before sitting lazily on a fine love-chair across from the girl.

He sank into the white fabric of the couch, his jean clad legs sinking into the cushioning as he arched his back. He was a tall man, but he took up even more space as he leaned back into the love-chair, one arm reaching behind him to readjust a loose pillow to his back side, before fully pushing into the high back of the seat. Content, he draped his sleeved arm to the side of one leg, the green glass of a beer bottle hung by the neck in the other hand. He seemed to be at ease, his legs spread wide as he took the full length of the seat, content at the comfort it provided him. He wore a simple dress shirt, light blue with streaks of darker blues and purple, upon which faux-pearlescent buttons kept the sweat streaked shirt close across his chest. He leaned the back of his head into the chair further, looking up at the high vaulted ceilings, sweat dripping back and off his brow along short cropped hair, before closing his eyes.

"I don't know about you, but I am exhausted from all the dancing and partying. It's nice to just... kick back and relax every once in a while."

Hayley Isabelle Ranson :;: 18 :;: straight :;: Tagged:patrick
Darting her golden hazel eyes over toward where the voice came from, Hayley relaxed a bit, sinking deeper into the spot on the couch she was sitting at as she realized it was just Patrick. Nodding lightly, Hay let her shoulder length hair frame her face with the motion as she answered "Yeah, I love the parties, but it's exhausting. A break is nice every now and then." She agreed, letting out a soft, content sigh as she took another sip of punch.

"So, did you just get up?" She asked, re-arranging her position on the couch so that she was sitting up straighter and with one leg crossed over the other. With her free hand Hayley tugged the edge of her white jean skirt, making it even with the rest and more comfortable to sit on. Somehow her sister's skirt had ended up in her drawer, and after getting dressed Hayley just hadn't felt like changing. Really though, the only difference today was that she was wearing a mid-thigh length skirt instead of shorts or jeans. In typical fashion, Hayley was still wearing one of her flowing, off the shoulder blouses, this one happened to be a turquoise color with some intricate sequin-type pattern at the bottom. She decided not to wear a headband today, and she was wearing some plain brown sandals, that was it, a relatively normal outfit in her opinion.

Patrick Bryant :;: 24 :;: straight :;: Tagged: Hayley Isabelle Ranson

He lifted his head off the high back of the love-seat, straightening himself against the furniture before making eye contact. His amber eyes were blood-shot, and he blinked frequently. "Haven't even slept yet, I don't even know what time of day it is." He brought the lip of green beer bottle to his lips, drawing a sip of the beer. Still holding it to his lips, but no longer sipping, he spoke once more, looking down the bottle with one closed eye. "I flew in late last night and haven't slept yet. Not like I could if I wanted to". The beer bottle was placed on a coaster near the lip of the table that stood opposite of him. "Not that I would want to yet, there is still a lot of fun to be had"

Cierra Hope said:
Felicity Kay Tynn :;: 17 :;: straight :;: Tagged:no one
Sitting peacefully in the courtyard, Honey looked around leisurley, wondering whether she should go for another ride on Minuette today. She really did love her mare, and she certainly loved riding, but the small teen had done nothing but ride lately. Why she was at the mansion Felicity wasn't particularly sure as she was extremely shy and quiet, but it did feel right, being here.

Alan Scott :;: 17 :;: straight :;: Tagged:Felicity Kay Tynn

Alan was out in the courtyard, taking a morning stroll and enjoying the peace and quiet, as well as the scenery. He was wearing a red shirt, an open, light blue jacket, and a pair of jeans. It was a pleasant day, and he found himself being glad that he had woken up early. Then, to his slight surprise, he sees a pretty blonde girl sitting down and looking relaxed. "Oh, um, hullo there! Enjoying the morning? It's quite nice out today."

(Meh... Don't feel like puttin headers...)

Hayley stifled a chuckle at Patrick's comment "yes well, don't ware yourself out too quick" she said, smiling lightly at the older male across from her. "It's fun here, but easy to forget that we are only human after all" she pointed out as she sat back, relaxing into the couch cushion. Hayley set her half full cup down after a few moments and brushed some stray red hair back behind her ear as she wondered if her sister had gotten up yet. She, currently, was a pretty good example of someone who had out done themselves.

Jumping when she heard the voice, Honey turned around and gave a shy but friendly smile to the other teen "Hullo" she greeted back quietly as she tried to hide her british accent. Even though the petite girl had been here for five years now she still had an accent and that just made her ever so much more self concious. Letting her brain register the question Felicity gave a small, appreciative nod "it's beautiful out, seems like spring is finally here for a good while" she said hopefully, glancing up at the sky with dark, stormy eyes.

"It seems like a fun place, but I honestly do not l could stay here a whole year, especially not with my studies at university". He eyed the girl brushing back her red hair, which brought a smile to his face. He always had a thing for ladies with red hair, natural or dyed, and to see one across from him made him feel at ease. He wiped the grin from his face, better to not appear as a creep.

"What about you? Are you taking care of yourself so you don't wear down?" he asks. He took another swig from the beer bottle, before once more resting it in his hand.

Rowan smiles shyly back, and walks a little closer to her, so they didn't have to raise their voices. Though it was sort of subtle, Rowan could note the faint traces of an accent, and makes note that she was British. Or, it sounded British, anyway. "Yes, thank goodness." He says cheerfully. "My name's Rowan, by the way. Would um...Would you mind if I sat down?" He asks her, folding his hands behind his back.

Hayley Isabelle Ranson :;: 18 :;: Straight :;: Tagged:patrick​
Hayley nodded at his comment "It is fun, and can relieve a great deal of stress.... If you are careful" she agreed before pausing to think at his question. Hayley gave a little shrugg "yes and no. I stay here year round, it's just easier. It used to be no thinking for me, I would just have fun until I literally dropped somewhere. Now I feel more responsible, I guess I want to make sure my sister doesn't do the same thing to herself, so um... It's kinda complicated I guess" she finished, sounding puzzled as she let her mind whir through her thoughts, trying to organize everything. In truth, the golden-hazel eyed girl had never really stopped to think about if she did take care of herself. She just kinda did everything.

Felicity Kay Tynn :;: 17 :;: Single :;: Tagged:Alan​
Felicity scooted over to make room and shook her head "I don't mind" she said softly, a friendly but calm tone to her voice. "I'm Felicity, but most people just call me Honey" she introduced back, glancing around a bit, unsure of what to do. Letting her hands rest in her lap, Honey fiddled with the bottom hem of her tank top. She was dressed relatively simply today; only some form-fitting blue jeans, a white and pale yellow vertically striped tank top and some worn looking, english riding boots, but the simple garments were still, in her mind, perfect for riding in.

Alan Scott :;: 17 :;: straight :;: Tagged:Felicity Kay Tynn

His smile widening just a little, Alan nods. "Thank you." He sits himself down next to her, and turns slightly to look over at her. "It's nice to meetcha, Honey." He looks thoughtful for a moment, and then glances over at her. "I think I've seen you once or twice, riding around on one of the horses...Is that why you stay here? Though I could be wrong, you don't strike me as too much of a party-goer."

"So..." he said, trying not to sound judgmental as he talked to the girl. "It's easier, but then you realize that it's unsustainable the pace you were going at, and now you are going to stop your sister from doing the same?" He let out a small laugh. "Doesn't that make you come across as a mega hypocrite?" He leaned back into the chair, placing his feet on the edge of the table, luckily without shoes, as he got himself more comfortable. "Regardless, I do miss not having responsibilities."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom