Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the Party Mansion - character thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cierra Hope

Super-Earth
**alright, so before you read any further, please note that I am on mobile when posting, actually, I am always on mobile. That being said, I don't post pictures or links and I don't format anything. Sorry, but if any of this bothers you just don't join**

Anyways, keep an eye out for the 'Welcome to the Party Mansion' rp thread since once again, it is hard for me to post anything except words...

General rules:
-site rules apply
-I don't really stress activity since I come and go. I can completely understand real life issues.
-as many characters as you can handle. Just keep them active. Also, I don't want any three word posts. Please keep everything to a minimum of 1.5 lines.
-you don't have to be accepted to start, just fill out the form and begin. Yes, you must fill out the form. I will keep an updated list of characters on the next post.

General plot:
It's honestly quite a plotless rp. Mainly smut based which is something I tend to shy away from... But I was in a let's try this again mood. Basically, all of the characters ranging from 15-as old as you want (by the way, humans only) basically live in this mansion where seemingly endless parties are held. How they got to the mansion I don not know nor do I care. Basically, you live here, so have a good time.

Form: fill this out before rping.

Username:
Characters name:
Description: (a picture is fine, but a detailed description is preferred)
Personality:eek:ptional
Crush: (not another character of yours)
Significant other: (not another character of yours)
Other:

::Mansion Inhabitants::

Name {nickname} :;: gender :;: age :;: orientation :;: page # :;: username​

Hayley Isabelle Ranson {Hay} :;: female :;: 18 :;: straight :;: 1 :;: Cierra Hope
Emillie Grace Ranson {Em, Emmy, Millie} :;: female :;: 15 :;: straight :;: 1 :;: Cierra Hope
Felicity Kay Tynn {Honey} :;: female :;: 17 :;: straight :;: 1 :;: Cierra Hope
Kylie Olivia Hunt :;: female :;: 16 :;: straight :;: 1 :;: Cierra Hope
Maylin Li Chan {May} :;: female :;: 16 :;: straight :;: 1 :;: Cierra Hope
Kaitlin Elysia Marrtols {Kait, Kaity} :;: female :;: 19 :;: straight :;: 1 :;: Cierra Hope

Patrick Bryant :;: male :;: 24 :;: straight :;: 1 :;: Thaedael

Alan Scott :;: male :;: 17 :;: straight :;: 1 :;: Rowan Douglas

::Relationships::​
None yet

••My Characters••​

Username: Cierra Hope
Characters name: Hayley Isabelle Ranson (Hay)
Orientation: straight
Description: Short and thin with a delicate frame and large chest. She has shoulder length red hair, golden-hazel eyes, very pale skin and is freckle faced.
Crush: no one yet
Significant other: no one yet
Other: sister to Emillie

Characters name: Emillie Grace Ranson (Em, Emmy, Millie)
Description: a petite young girl with proportionate body parts, Millie has very long, loosely curly auburn hair, bright, icy blue eyes, pale skin (though slightly darker than her sister) and freckles.
Other: sister to Hayley

Characters name: Felicity Kay Tynn (Honey)
Description: a very short, petite teen with honey blonde hair that reaches her mid back and dark, stormy grey-blue eyes.
Other: nothing

Characters name: Kylie Olivia Hunt (Kylie)
Description: Kylie is a long-legged, athletically built teen with a golden tan, long dark brown hair that reaches her waist and summertime leaf green eyes.
Other: Kylie's best friend is maylin

Characters name: Maylin Li Chan (May)
Description: unlike her best friend, May is tiny in stature. She is very proportionate in every part of her body. Being asian, May has the typical black hair and dark brown, almond shaped eyes. Her skin is on the tannish side and her hair is shoulder length and pin straight.
Other: her best friend is kylie

Characters name: Kaitlin Elysia Marrtols (Kait, Kaity)
Description: Average height with a slim build, Kaity is your typical teen girl with mid-back length curly hair that is mainly a light ginger color but has some natural darker streaks and some natural bronze streaks entwined. Her complexion is slightly on the tan side and she has blueish-green eyes.
Other: nothing

Reserved/Might be a character sheet in time.

I am currently talking to other's trying to make roleplays happen in pms and what not, however I feel like one or two might fall apart so I may join this in the interim. I wanted to know, what kind of stuff you are expecting, so that I can try and make a character that interests/excites you :)

Didn't really answer my question so much :p. I was wanting to know what you wanted in terms of kinks, plots, sub-plots, that kind of thing. Also I probably won't start tonight, since I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow!

Ahh... As I think I typed in the intro, there really is no plot. It's a very open plotted rp. As far as kinks go, again it depends on who is rping, but for me I do MxF only, and I usually prefer to be the sub since I'm not really comfortable being dom. I don't have particular kinks that I like, just a few (anything that belongs in a bathroom, gore, and anal) that I don't like and won't do.

Username: Thae to the D to the Ael "THAEDAEL" ok that less witty than I wanted.
Characters name: Patrick Bryant
Orientation: Straight
Description: 6' 4", broad shoulders. Black hair, amber eyes, slight growth of stubble. Medium built. Fair complexion
Personality: Charismatic, easy-going and stress free, but runs at a higher intensity than most people, extremely extroverted.
Crush: N/A
Significant other: N/A
Other:

[Good enough right?]

Hiya, since this both sounds rather fun and also definitely needs more people, I believe I shall join.

Username: Rowan Douglas
Characters name: Alan Scott
Orientation: Straight
Description: 5'8, athletically built, medium-length brown hair with bangs a little above his eyes, blue-green eyes, and slightly pale skin.
Personality: Somewhat shy, though much less so after living at the mansion for awhile, polite, kind, and a little self-conscious.
Crush: N/A
Significant other: N/A
Other: N/A

Well, you will probably have to wait a long while for a response. She said she came and go, and despite logging on many times since, it's been about a week since last post. Regardless, welcome to the thread, looking forward to playing along side you when she returns ^^.

Yes welcome, and I'm sorry about that Thaedael. I had a reply ready to go, but my ipod crashed and I lost everything... I just didn't have the muse to write it all out again... I'll get somehing up ASAP though.

It's one hundred percent fine. You were honest from day one, that you come and go. Knowing this, I tempered my expectations. Take your time Cierra :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom