Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saved (SalesGirlAnna x Silver117)

It was late at night and Annabelle Stewart was getting off of work. She was a senior vice president of sales for a clothing company. She was wearing a navy blue blazer, a matching knee length skirt, white stockings, 2" black Mary Jane pumps, a pearl necklace and earrings. She had long red hair pulled back in a loose bun. She was 35, 5' 5" 110 lbs. 34B. blue eyes.

She got in her car and was about to pull out, when she saw a male friend of hers walking over to the car, waving. She rolled the window down, "Hey, Steve. What's up?"

"Hey, Annabelle. I think when you were packing up your stuff from the meeting tonight you might have took some of my papers by accident..."

"Really? I don't think so," She reached over, grabbed her briefcase and then everything went dark.

When she woke up she wasn't in her car, she was still fully clothed, in the passenger seat of a car. She looked at the driver and it was Steve.

Groggy she asked, "Steve? what's going on?"

"Just relax... We'll be there soon..."

Annabelle didn't know what was going on, then all of the sudden Steve pulled off the road, turned down a dirt road, and then pulled off at a clearing next to a pond. Then, Steve got out and pulled Annabelle out of the car. And took her around the back, "Now, get those clothes off..."

"Fuck you! Let me go!"

He took a knife out, reached up and started to tear her blouse and blazer off, "I SAID GET THOSE CLOTHES OFF!"

Tears started to form in Annabelle's eyes, "OK... OK..." She took off her torn blazer and blouse, then her skirt, bra, she unhooked her stockings from her garter belt, took off it and her panties off and left her stockings and shoes on.

"Get on the ground," he said. Then, he deiced to straddle her as he took his clothes off. She had to take a chance. She lifted her leg up and kicked him right in the balls with toe of her shoe. He fell to the ground and she took off running. She ran to the end of the dirt road and found a house. She ran up to the front door and started to pound on the door and ring the doorbell. "HELP! HELP! PLEASE LET ME IN!"

Jackson "Jack" Holiday is often called a quiet man. He's a beginner author whose mystery novels are getting some talk, not great, but the royals he get is enough to keep the lights on and food on the table. He wore glasses, had short brown hair and blue eyes. He usually wore jeans and a sleeves red shirt when relaxing and a red and blue business suit when presenting his latest book or chapter to the publishers. He's 39, stood 6'1" 225 lbs.

Thought it made look like he's all smiles, Jack was really hurting inside. Three years ago, his wife died in a hit and run accident. Sure the culprit was arrested and tried, but it still didn't bring his wife back. His books mostly reflects his pain and sorrow, but not to a point that it describes his private life.

That night, Jack was reading over his latest chapter. It had been late, and he was very tired. His eyes began to get heavy, and light snores were exiting his mouth. It all came to a crashing halt, when he herd cries for help.

Springing to his feet, he dashed over and opened the door only to find a naked woman at his door. from the look of her eyes, she was in a full panic mode. "here, come on in." he said. He closed and locked the door once she entered.

Annabelle dashed into the cabin. "Please you have to help me... A co worker of mine kidnapped me and forced me to strip. He tried to rape me but I kicked him in the balls before he could." Annabelle heard a car pull up outside. She peeked out the window, "Oh god! That's him!"

"I have a phone upstairs. Call 911." he said and tells her the address where they're at. Once safe upstairs. He turned to the door that's about to be broken into. "Just a moment!" Jack Shouted. Going to a side closet, he takes out a metal baseball bat he kept for situations just like this one. Gripping it, he unlocks the door. It's open." Jack said.

Steve bust in looking about. "Where is she?!" he demanded.

"Right here." Jack said and connects the bat to Steve's skull. With him knocked out for a good while it was only a matter of time until the police came. Just to be safe, Jack ripped one of his used shirts so he could tie Steve up.

She nodded, "OK... " She went in another room and locked the door. She called 911 and told the dispatcher what had happened and she gave descriptions of the man who's house she was at and Steve. She had never been so scared in her life. A short time later a female officer came and got her. She have Annabelle a blanket to cover herself with. Then another officer came in to take Annabelle's statement and drive her back to town. Another officer took Jack's statement and said, "You might have saved that woman's life, sir... The Chief of Police will want to give you recognition for saving her..."

The recognition sounded nice, but Jack shook his head. "No thanks, I was just doing what any law abiding citizen would do in a situation like this." he replied. He did asked if the woman would be alright, and the officer nod his head. "We're just going to get her statement and see to it that he gets home safely." the officer told him. With a sigh of relief, Jack headed home.

Once home, he recalled the scared look on the woman's face. Jack was glad he did the right thing. But the lengthy time at the station took much out of him. He saved the files on his computer before going to bed.

A few days after Annabelle first appeared at Jack's door, she was back again. This time she was wearing a blue blazer, a matching skirt that goes to her knees, a white blouse, white stockings, 2" black Mary Jane pumps, pearl necklace and earrings. She had her long red hair in a French braid that reached to the top of her ass. She took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

Jack was just finishing printing his latest chapter to present to the publishers. As it prints out, he took a quick shower and got dressed. He was wearing his favorite green dress shirt, tanned kakis, black socks and dress shoes. If this chapter goes well, he could see in advance in his pay. As he puts the pages into a folder he herd the doorbell. He wasn't expecting anyone, but answered anyways. Outside there was a businesswoman before him. in his opinion, she was very cute. "May I help you?" he asked.

When the door opened, she smiled. When he asked, "May I help you?"

"You all ready have... My name's Annabelle Stewart... You might not recognize me with my clothes on but I'm the woman you saved the other night. I just wanted to come by and thank you for what you did... You saved my life..."

He thought long and hard, he knew her face which was all in a panic, but seeing her like this, he smiled and welcomed her. "Oh, it's no problem. I'm glad I can help you. Please, come in." he said and invited her in. He takes her to the living room which had a sofa, a medium sized flat screen television, and an office desk with computer and printer. Once seated , he grabbed his office chair and sat across from her.

Annabelle walked in and looked around. It was sparsely decorated. She smoothed out her skirt before she sat down and crossed her legs. "Like I said, I'm indebted to you for what you did... I always pay back my debts... I'm willing to do anything to pay you back for what you did for me..."

As humbled as he was, Jack wanted to deny it, but there was something about her that radiates a nice, loving feeling. He hasn't been with anyone since his wife died. He stood up and moved to sit beside her. "Well, I'm not a selfish man, but seeing you here, makes my heart skip a beat. It's been years since I've been on the dating scene, so how about we go out. Get to know each other more." he said as a hand rest on her lap. "And then we could see how far this 'debt' can go" he smiled.

Annabelle smiled. The man seemed nice enough plus he was very attractive, "Sure that sounds good." She stood up, "By the way, I don't think you told me your name?"

"Jackson, but my friends call me Jack." he said and shook her hand. "Annabelle Stewart...the name rings a bell for some reason." he said trying to think back.

Annabelle shook his hand, "Nice to meet you Jack..." When he said her name rang a bell she said, "Really? I'm not sure if we've ever met... I'm executive vice president of sales for a clothing company... What do you do?"

"That clothing company wouldn't happen to be Regal Clothing, would it? I've gotten my business suits from that company." he said to her. "As for my profession. I'm an author. I mostly work on mystery novels." he answered.

Back
Top Bottom