Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New to FxF roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Hey there! I am a real life male, but I want to try my hand at playing a female. I am not into playing against characters with dicks, so futa and males for this roleplay are a no. Also anything like 'femboy' or stuff like that is a no too. I just want a normal female x female roleplay.

I am looking for someone that can write well, but also be forgiving if I don't do as much as you. As I said, I am new to FxF, so I may not be good with replies. I usually can be quite good with MxF, so hopefully that will transfer over.

I would like to play a submissive female. This mainly means that I want your character to seduce mine.

Now, as for pairings.. come at me with them. I am only looking for Modern, though I will also accept celebrity x oc or a Harry Potter roleplay. If Harry Potter, you must play a canon. I will play canon on request, but I would prefer OC.

If this does not interest you, I am also available for Male x Female. Contact me if you would prefer that. Of course, with this pairing, I am the male.

Cya soon!

I'm new to this site, but if you're willing to show me how it works I'd be more than happy to roleplay a seductive female! I love making women blush. =p
We could do a cafe themed one? Your character could work there and I can come everyday hoping to score a date? Or whatever you'd like. This would be my first official roleplay, and I have very little idea how it works. I've only roleplayed with friends online. So if you're interested, let me know I guess? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom