Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shoplifter is taught a lesson (SalesGirlAnna & jklhy56)

Annabelle Morris
Height: 5' 6"
Hair: Long Red
Eyes: Brown
Body Type: 115 lbs. 36B 26 34.

Annabelle Morris was a spoiled brat. She graduated college and moved right into middle management at her daddy's company. Life was easy. She always got what she wanted. And she was bored. She had discovered the thrills of shoplifting.

She went into the upscale store--not too upscale, their security was too good. But it had to be someplace that actually had clothes worth wearing.

She found three outfits and went into the dressing room. She didn't waste much time, no salespeople were around. She carefully rolled up two of the dresses and put them in her over-sized Louis Vutton purse. She casually walked out of the dressing room and put the outfit she didn't want back on the rack. Then she looked at her watch and casually strolled out of the store. She thought about doing more shopping, but she really didn't want anything else. She only shoplifted things she wanted. Her heart pounded. It always gave her a rush.

Annabelle headed toward the exit glancing in a few store windows as she walked by taking in her reflection. She was wearing her hair in a braid. She was wearing a dark gray blazer, a gray sleeveless top underneath, a gray pleated skirt that goes to her knees, white stockings, and 2" Mary Jane like pumps.

Sergio King
Height: 6'2
Hair: Medium Brown
Eyes: Brown

Sergio had gotten news that things around the store had gone missing. He decided that he'd had to b more observant and spotted Annabelle going into a dressingroom. He thought nothing of it until he noticed that she went in with three dresses and came out with only one. when she left he checked the room and saw they weren't in there. "Hey you!"He called out going after her

Annabelle heard the man call to her. She thought about running but she didn't know what he wanted. She decided to stop. She turned and looked at the man. "Yes? Can I help you?"

"yes ma'am i'd like for you to handover your purse i'd like to check whats inside it" Sergio crossed his arms over his chest looking down at her.

Annabelle knew shew was caught. She reluctantly handed over the purse. "Please... There must be something we can do to work this out... I'll go back to the store and pay for the items I took. I've got the money."

"Hmm no i'm very sorry but that won't do."He shook his head and looked at the stuff inside of it."It seems like you've been stealing from the store for a quiet a while now"

Annabelle scoffed, "I don't think so... What proof do you have that this isn't the first time I stole from this place?"

"Listen i know you're the one stealing and if you don't watch it i'll have your ass carted off the jail right now, understand me "Sergio said looking down at her

Back
Top Bottom