Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Rebel (Sweetlysable x Ryanmo97)

Maria had been a trouble child for a while, ever since her mother refused to let her be around her father when she was seven. Her mother just didn't have enough affection for Maria after working long hours at the office. Maria found other ways to get the attention she needed.

First it started off as a smart mouth, and loud music. But as her age rose the worse it got, sneaking out, parties, strange men, you name it. Her latest stunt Maria had vandalized a public building with her boyfriend.

After her mother found out she refused to let her see him but she knew she had to do something more, that she couldn't keep living like this. After a night of hard thinking her mother came up with the only thing she could, getting rid of her.

A long hard talk had Maria in a pissed off mood and the mother in tears but the next day after her father was called she was on her way to live with him. It took a while to get out to his house outside of the city and the ride was very awkward.

Though it wasn't too long that Maria was at his doorstep along with her mother to help pack her things in. She wore her school uniform from that day, blue plaid skirt, long sleeve cardigan over a white shirt and blue tie with black socks and shoes. "Maybe he isn't home." She grumbled.

Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

At one point in is life, Ryan Morris was a very successful business man. At the age of 30, he was the owner of a very successful public relations firm. He had a beautiful daughter seven year old daughter, Maria, and a lovely wife, Lilly. But, things became strained between him and Lilly, and they got divorced. Things became very bitter between Lilly and him and unfortunately Maria got caught in the middle, and she refused to let him see her.

Ryan lost controlling interest in the company so he took the money he got in the divorce settlement, built a cabin in the woods, and lived there. Every year for Christmas and her birthday he sent her a present. He didn't know if she got them or not... He hoped he did.

One day, when Maria was 17, Ryan got a call from Lilly. Apparently, Maria got kicked out of school for vandalizing a school building with her boyfriend. Lilly told him that she was at her wits end and she was bringing her to him the next day. Ryan agreed.

The next day, He was in the room that would be Maria's, making the bed when he heard the doorbell. He smiled and headed downstairs. He opened the door and saw Lilly and Maria. Ryan was wearing a denim button up shirt and jeans. "Hello, Lillian..." said Ryan, "You look nice..." Lilly was wearing a blue skirt suit. Then, he looked at Maria, "Hello, Maria..." he went to give her a hug, "you look wonderful..."

After all the years away from her father, the moment he opened the door she wanted to hug him back and tell him about everything. But she couldn't, she couldn't muster it up if she wanted to. When he hugged her she was limp in his arms and kept quiet.

She didn't want to leave the city, she didn't want to live out in the damn mountains like a wild animal. Maria was angry and sad unable to fathom why her mother would do this to her. When she was released she simply greeted him with a stony "Hi dad."

Looking over she seen her mother looking like a ruffled wet cat as she glared at Ryan. "Don't attempt to flatter me Ryan. Here is her things". She looked at Maria and said the last bit with gritted teeth, "I hope you can control the brat better than I could." Before stomping off and without listening to any other comment was gone in seconds.

That had stung Maria a little but she had learned early on to just shrug it off and go.

Ryan watched as Lilly, stormed away. "Bye, Lilly..." Lilly glared at him when she got into the car and took off. Ryan looked at Maria, "When, I first met her she loved to be called Lilly... So... How about we go inside and get you settled in?" Ryan took some of her bags and took her inside the cabin. The living room was tastefully decorated, a flat screen TV, fireplace, a couple of couches and a few area rugs. He then took her upstairs, "When I built this place I always hoped your mom would let you visit..." He took her to a nice sized room. There was a full size bed, a couple of nightstands, a window with a nice view, a few dressers, a nice sized walk in closet, a private bathroom with a bathtub and shower. "What do you think?"

Maria watched her mother leave with sad eyes, she didn't even say goodbye to her. She held in the tears successfully and followed her father looking around the house. It was much nicer than the apartment that she and her mother had lived in by a landslide. Then when he showed her to her room she nearly gasped at it. It was twice as big as her room and had much nicer things in it, even a bathroom. "It's beautiful, the whole place is". she murmured softly. Everything was beautiful true but she wanted nothing more to be in the city with her boyfriend cuddling on top of one of the buildings. Sighing she pulled one of her bags up on the bed preparing to put things away.

Ryan smiled. "Thank you." He sat down on the bed and watched her unpack. "I know this must be hard for you, Maria... But, I really want to make this work... Did you get the presents I sent you for your birthday and Christmas?"

Maria nodded a little her sadness about to boil over. "She would never let me call to thank you dad.." She said softly, "She wouldn't give me the number." She pulled another bag up on the bed that was bigger than the rest and opened it. Inside was a lot of items, past gifts from him. "Why wouldn't you fight to see me?" She said even softer.

Ryan smiled when he saw the bag with items that he bought for her over the years, then she asked, "Why wouldn't you fight to see me?"

It broke his heart, "Oh, Sweatpea..." he said, "if you only knew how hard I fought... But, your mom, she wanted you so badly... not because she loved you, but she wanted the status of being a single mom and the CEO..." He stood and hugged her again, "But, we are together now... and she will never take us apart again..." He gave her a small peck on the cheek, "Well, I'm going to go start dinner... What would you like?"

This time when he hugged her she hugged back softly. " never" she repeated and closed her eyes as he kissed her cheek. Then she gave him a smile, "you pick I haven't had a home cooked meal in a long time."

Ryan smiled when his daughter hugged him back. Then she said "you pick I haven't had a home cooked meal in a long time."

Ryan thought for a moment, "OK... I'll go start..." Ryan then walked out of the room to start dinner and leave his daughter to change and put her things away. He was glad that she didn't have any bad feelings for him.

The look of hope and excitement in his eyes made her feel weak. She had never had someone actually want her there besides her boyfriends. She nodded and pulled a pair of leggings and a pink t that showed quite a bit of her flat stomach. She pulled off her uniform and hung it up before changing. Maria put away most of her stuff and sat the ballerina jewelry box on the dresser smiling. Her first year away from home that was the first present she received.

She knew it wasn't his fault then, that it was her mother's, she had never really cared about maria. She never came home usually.

Once she was finished she came down the steps wanting to be near him now that she had the chance.

Ryan was in the kitchen. It looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. Ryan was standing at the island in the center of the kitchen. There was a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. He was grilling some chicken breasts on the grill. He smiled as he saw Maria walk in the kitchen. "Hey, Sweetpea... Get all settled in?"

She sat in one of the stools and smiled almost shyly, "Yes every thing is put away." Maria looked down at her fingers unsure of how to continue the conversation. It had been ten years since the last time they had talked, then it was probably only about ponies and Barbie dolls.

The scent of the chicken mad her taste buds go mad. "That smells amazing, I wish mom would have been a cook." She said with a teasing sigh. Her mom never tried to cook but on rare occasions she could burn a few pancakes. "I'll have to work out for hours every day just to live here." She said trying to give a light hearted tone, to cover the fact that her mother had dropped her off here because she vandalized the school.

Ryan frowned a little when Maria said her mother wasn't much of a cook. Lilly came from money, she never really had to work a day in her life. He smiled at her comment about working out hours every day just to live here, "Yeah, I know what you mean." He knew they had to talk about why she was hear, he figured now was as good a time as any, "Maria... why did you do that to the school?"

"Because I hate that school" she said softly. "Schools like that are what created people like mom. Self centered, fake smile toting shells.". Her eyes narrowed in memory of all the selfish things her mother had done. "Besides the only attention I get is when I'm being scolded." Her voice was even softer.

Back
Top Bottom