Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little Love (Misa x Silver)

Alex could feel Amber reaching her peak. His cock was doing a great job making her feel good and reaching her climax. "I'm glad you love this big cock, and it loves your body so much." he whispered back as he kissed her more. His hands began rubbing her back before going all the way down to her ass. Gripping it. he held her bounce and roll along his big member. "You wanna cum, baby? You wanna soak daddy's big dick with your juices? Go right ahead, cum a lot that you might just faint from it." he told her before gently turning over. With him now on top. he fucked Amber with his great fast, hard, and deep thrusts. He was happy to give his little girl what she wanted.

Amber smiled at her fathers whispered words. She kissed him back and nodded at his question. "God yes." She moaned as he flipped them over. Her hand reached out looking for anything to hold onto. Her eyes where closed and she did her best not to scream out for him. She licked her lips before pressing them tight together. She moaned against her lips and arched her back. Her walls fully tightened around him. "Daddy... oh Daddy." She moaned softly. Her orgasm rocked her body, her legs pulled him tight against her. Her orgasm so powerful it hurt a little. She could feel the rush of her juices coating his harden member before spilling out of her.

Alex smiled as he felt her cumming. His cock, covered in her juices, pulled out to see the end result. A very impressive orgasm, if he does say so himself. "Good girl. Daddy is very please." he smiled and caressed her cheek. Moving closer, he let her get a few minutes to take a breath, before slipping his coated cock into her mouth. "I'm pleased you came, Amber, but now it's daddy's turn." he chuckled. His hand went down to her wet pussy to rub it gently. "Also, it looks like that leaky problem you had is fixed...for now." he joked.

Amber whimpered when he pulled away from her. She smiled at him and let out a sigh as he caressed her cheek. Her breathing came back to normal and soon her mouth was wrapped around his cock. She looked up at him with bright eyes as he spoke. she moaned around him when he rubbed at her pussy. She set to work on making him cum. Her mouth worked against his cock, licking and sucking it as she had learned he liked. She had never known her daddy was such a horny old man. She liked the thought and her hands moved along his legs.

Alex simply sat back as he watched Amber suck him off. Sure he was wanting more sex than he can think of, but he couldn't help it. Years after years without intercourse with his ex-wife caused him to be this way. If not for his lovely daughter, things could've been bad. He noticed her pace quicken and her tongue licking more along the head and shaft. He needed to grip something because she was doing a real good job. "K-Keep it up, my love. just might give your ass hot second round." he moaned.

Amber looked up at him as he spoke. She moaned around his hard member, closing her eyes again. She worked her head as fast as could. She wanted to taste him, wanted to make him feel as good as she had. Her tongue rolled around his member as she let her hand start to rub at his balls. Opening her eyes she looked toward the door, she knew they didn't have much more time. After all they had been in there for a while. Pulling her mouth away she licked from the base the whole way to the head. "Come on Daddy, Cum for me... I want to taste you." She breathed out before going right back to work.

The way Amber pleaded for him to reach his orgasm made Alex get a lot closer. His breathing was increasing due to the mix of passion from her blowjob, and the danger of getting caught. His hand gripped the carpet on the floor as the other reached out to touch her body. "I-It's coming my love, I promise." he moaned out. As soon as she began fondling his balls, his peak was reached. "Swallow as much as you can.' he groaned out to her and began to cum in her mouth. "You're so naughty, Amber." he panted and chuckled as his cum continued to flow.

Amber did the best she could. Swallowing everything he gave her. Sitting up she licked her lips and let out a giggle. She slid into his lap, her arms wrapping around his neck lightly. "You like having a naughty little girl." She said, her voice was husky. She kissed him deeply moaning into the contact. "We she get going before they know something is up." She said lightly. Her green eyes were locked on his as she wiggled out of the swim suit. Making sure he saw ever bit of her body. Slowly she slipped form his lap and stood. She wiggled back into her own clothes. She set her father a happy smile, and hoped he was as pleased as she was.

"I do love my naughty girl. So very much." Alex said kissing her back. With a grin, he watched her get dress, getting one more look at her nude body before fully clothed once more. When that happened, Alex got dressed as well. Now clothed, he peeked outside the fitting room to make sure the coast was clear. Once it was, he slipped out quietly. he waited for his child to join, just as a sales clerk asked if everything's okay. "It is, just waiting on my daughter to finish dressing." he assured the clerk as he hears the fitting room door opening.

(Sorry. Had a busy week)

Amber took her time getting dress, she could feel him watching her. She watched him slip out and took the time to pick up the suits she had shown him. The results of their actions still covered her legs as she too slipped out. Smiling gentle she walked over to where he stood with a clerk. "I'm ready, Daddy." She said softly. She sent a flirt smile to the clerk before looking back at Alex. Following him to the counter so he could pay for the times. "So are you going to tell me where we are going?" She asked hopeful. Her fingers would brush along his leg from time to time. Her big green eyes never left him.

(It's cool. And welcome back)

Alex paid for the swimsuits and carried the bags with one hand while his arm draped around Amber's shoulders. He looked at his daughter with a smile and shivered a bit when her hands rubbed against his leg. "Well, I'll need your help on this. Remember that sexy lingerie you wore during breakfast?" he said as he kissed and nibbled on her ear. "I need you to show me where you got it from. I won't be surprised if you got it from an adult store. I'm still a little bit surprised, but more aroused, you wore something so naughty for daddy." he chuckled

(Sorry got busy again)

Amber looked up at her father and let out a giggle. She nodded with a soft moan as he nibbled at her ear. Her hand moved to run along his thigh. " I'll show you were daddy." She said softly. She lead the way down the mall, to the far end. There wasn't many stories on the end and the only one worth going to was the adult store. She looked up at him and smiled softly, sending a wink his way. She slipped away from him, lacing her fingers with his as she lead him into the store. She looked down shyly as she pulled him pass a few old men, and toward the outfits.

(Me too, but we're back)

Alex looked at where she was taking him and let out a light chuckle. "Oh Amber, what am I going to do with you?" he said with a smile on his face. "Passing by the old men, he looked up at all the sexy outfits the store had to offer. There, clear as day, was the same clothing, he saw his daughter wear for breakfast. "You have such nice taste in clothing, sweetie. Now all you need is another one so I cam punish you in it tonight." he said with a wink. "But you'll be paying since I got you the swimsuits." he added.

Amber couldn't help the playful smirk that graced her face at his words. "I'm happy you like it." She said lightly. She let out a giggle when he winked at her. She nodded when told she would need to buy the outfit. She looked over all the outfits before looking back at him. "What one do you like Daddy?" She asked shyly. She stood close to him. Her body brushing against his. Her hand playing with his as she looked up at him. The love was clear on her face.

When the people weren't looking, Alex kissed his daughter on the lips. He held her body and slowly grind against her. He only stopped when he believed people were watching. Looking through the clothing, he spots one that was stunning for her. He imagined Amber in it and he was getting hard by the second. Best thing about it was that it was on sale as well, so she could get it with no problems. "Okay, it's got to be this. It's so classy and naughty at the same time." he answered and chuckled.

Back
Top Bottom