Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little Love (Misa x Silver)

Letting out a laugh she agreed with him. Soon they were out of the shower and both getting dressed. She dressed simply, a red halter top and jean skirt, with nothing under them. She slipped on her shoes and meet up with her father. She smiled at him and let out a laugh. "If e run into any teacher, I'd be worried." She said lightly. She moved to stand next to him "What does this all mean... for everything?" She asked lightly. She wasn't just talking of the pleasure they would get from this, but she meant over all.

Alex looked at Amber held both her hands, his eyes were locked onto hers to show he was serious. "Amber, You mean the world to me. You're worried about the future, are you? Well, I can and will promise you this. From now on, you're the woman of the household. You'll have more privileges now than before. I trust you with every inch of my soul. And I love you from the bottom of my heart. Sure they my not approve it, but I want you as my daughter, my lover..." he then leaned over to her ear. "...As my wife." he whispered. "That is, if it's okay with you, Amber" he said as he opens the house door so they can leave.

Amber looked up at her father letting her eyes lock with his. She took in the serious look and felt her heart race a little. She smiled and nodded at his question. Amber had started to worry about things much more after her mother left. She had had a hard time dealing with the lost, and found she always worried about being left behind. A light blush graced her cheek when told she would be the woman of the household, that blush only grew with his words. She let out a shocked gasp when he spoke of being his wife. She wasn't sure how such a thing would be pulled off but it was what she wanted. She nodded and kissed his cheek before slipping out the open door. She waited for him and tugged him toward the car, excited for the day they would have together.

"Amber thing could get tricky at times, but no matter what, I'll always be there." Alex said and kissed her cheek before starting the car. "I'm still going to peek in your room, I haven't forgotten." he said and stuck his tongue out playfully at her. He drove and chatted with Amber. Now that they are a couple, they can be more in depth. "So, before you wanted me for your lover, did any guy took an interest in you? Of did your girlfriends were curious about me?" he asked when the car reached a red light.

Amber smiled thankful for his understanding. She let out a laugh and rolled her eyes playfully at him. It was funny how things had changed, she didn't feel like he was her father anymore. She like he was her boyfriend, and she trusted him fully to take care of her and everything in her life. She looked at him a little shocked by his question. Her fingers moved lightly against his arm as she thought for a moment. "There were guys who liked me, and before I wanted you I ... I didn't really like any of them. I guess in a way its always been you." She pulled nose when he asked of her girl friends. "There were a few... but I don't want to share you and I hope you don't want to share me." She said lightly. It was her turn to question him. "Did you ever think of me ... before last night? Do you want me to keep calling you 'Daddy' or Alex ... or anything else?" She asked, having said Daddy in a teasing moaned out tone.

"Don't worry, The cock you love to be fucked by is only for you and no one else." he assured her. When she asked those questions, he tapped his chin playfully. "I don't mind you calling me Alex. I do love how you call me daddy when we fuck." he chuckled as he drove. "To be honest about your first question, I started thinking about you and your body the first time I spotted you with no panties on. I thought you forgot, to be honest. But late that night, your ass was the only image I had when I slept." he said to her. Within a few minutes, they were at the mall. it was semi-crowded, but not small enough for people who know them to notice them. "First, we need some swimwear. it'll all make sense tomorrow." he said to her.

Amber couldn't help but laugh. "Thats good." She said lightly. She laughed again and found she loved the playfulness she seemed to pull from her father. She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Then I will call you Daddy when we fuck or when around people we know. But when we can be free I will call you Alex" She whispered into his ear. She could just randomly start calling him Alex in front of people they knew, And for people they didn't know Alex would be what a girlfriend or wife would call their other half.
Soon they were at the mall and her eyes moved back to her father. She gave him a questioning look. "Okay.." she laughed a little the confusion was clear in her voice. She opened the car door and stepped out, waiting for him to join her.

Alex stretched his arms out as he got out of the car. Going around to Amber, he draped his arms around her shoulders and head inside with her. "It's been a long while since I've been back here." he said looking about. "You've been here more than me, so I know you know the best stores. Any come to mind that'll made you look even more sexier?" he asked ad kissed her forehead. Looking about the place, he didn't see anyone that he would run into. A quiet sigh of relief escaped his mouth because of it.

Amber smiled and looked up at her father for a moment. Thankfully she didn't see anyone she knew when they entered the mall. She smiled "Right this way Alex." She said lightly. She lead him around the mall stopping at a swimwear shop. She smirked as she pulled him inside and headed toward the back. "How about something like this?" She asked picking one up and holding it front of her. "Orrr.... this one?" She asked picking up another one.

Alex followed his daughter to a clothing store that specialized in summer material. The swimsuits there were top notch. He thought about getting a new pair of trunks from here as well, as long as it wasn't too expensive. Upon the choices Amber showed him, he tapped his chin thinking about it. "Such a touch decision, my love. I can't pick which one is better." he said sighing. "I guess I need to see you in them in order to get my decision." he answered. He pointed to an empty fitting room and lean in her ear. "Try them on, I'll even join you inside." he whispered.

Amber smiled as he seemed to think over the question. Her smile grew when he said about her trying them on. His whispered words made her let out a most purr like sound. "Yes Daddy" She whispered back to him. She placed a kiss on his lips and moved to slip into the fitting room. She didn't lock the door as she stripped to slip on the first one. She looked at herself as she waited for him to join her. Excited for this new ... way .. of shopping.

Alex made sure the coast was clear before entering the fitting room. Once it was, he slipped inside. Seeing Amber, he kissed her lips passionately before stepping back to take a good look at the first bikini she picked. Examining Amber from top to bottom, he walked around her, Caressing her body as he did. "Sexy, very sexy indeed. I'll buy it." he said as he took her and to and placed it on his crotch. "And your big friend approves of that bikini as well." he added with a chuckle. "Now strip for daddy so he can see bikini number two." he smirked. He was going to watch her, thus making him bigger and harder for his daughter.

Amber moaned lightly at his touch and wiggled her hips a little for him. She giggled as her hand was placed on his crotch. She smiled and moved to give him a light kiss. "Anything you want daddy." She whispered against his lips in a husky tone. She stepped back and rolled her lip between her teeth and she slip the top down her body. Wiggling her hips the bottoms still joined him. Her eyes moved from his face to his crotch. Slowly she started to slip on the second bikini. When fully dress she spoke again. "What do you think Daddy..." She turned for him, wiggling her body as she did so.

Alex was amazed. He knew she was hot naked, but with a bikini, it just set his hormones on fire. He walked around her once again. Rubbing hand groping her body as he did so. Once he was facing her again. He gave her his review. "Not only do you look sexy when you wear that bikini, your sex appeal raise my sprits to a new level. I'll buy that as well." he said deciding to buy both swimsuits for her. "But there is something wrong." he said as he locks the fitting room door and move to his knees. He parted her bottoms to expose her pussy to him. "As I thought, you're excited. It'll be bad if a stranger sees you wet. Don't worry, your daddy will fix this problem." he smiled and began licking her folds.

Again a moan was pulled from her lips as he touched her. She smiled at his review of her and was happy he thought she was sexy. She tilted her head and gave him a questioning look, what could be wrong. A smile pulled on her lips as he got to his knees and pulled her bottoms away. "Yes Daddy" She moaned her approval. Her hand moved to rest on his head and slowly she ran her fingers though his hair. Her head tilted back and she moaned ever so softly for him. "Oh Daddy .... please fix my problem, don't let a stranger see me wet." She whispered out for him. With each pass of his tongue she faught to hold in a moan, she grew wetter as her body reacted to him.

Alex looked up at Amber to see the excited reaction on her face. He smiled as his tongue was out and licked her pussy more. "You can moan my dear, but not too loud. It'd be a problem if we're caught." he said and continued. He was testing out her volumes, and was going to go all out in making sure her pleasure was amazing. It wouldn't be good on his part if he held back, and knowing her, he knew she wouldn't want him to do that. "Oh dear, the more I lick, the wetter you get. Maybe if I probe it...like so." he said and thrust his tongue deep inside her. It wiggled about, tasting her walls and her g-spot, and watched her pleasure increases more.

Amber wanted to moan loudly, she wanted him to know how amazing she felt. She moaned just loud enough that no one else would hear. She looked at him when he spoke again, gasping as his tongue was thrust deeply inside her. Her head fully tilted back as she gasped out a moan. Her hand fisted in his hair, holding him to her as her other hand rested on the wall. "Please Daddy..." She moaned out. "Please Daddy make me cum.... I want to cum for you..." She moaned out. Her knees felt weak and she wanted nothing more then to lay down for him, letting him have as much of her as he wanted. It was as if he knew had known she wanted him to eat her. While she enjoyed pleasing him, she loved the way he touched her, even the small touches where something she wanted.

Alex listened to her cries and begs as he continued to please her pussy with his tongue. Looking up at her he smiled, but shook his head. "Not yet, daddy's feeling hard and needs to be wet." he told her. He gently moved her down on top of him in a sixty-nine position. Wiggling out if his jeans, his big cock sprang out in front of her. It was a good thing he decided not to wear boxers, as if he knew this might happen as they shop. "It always fun when we cum together." he said as his mouth began sucking on her clit. His fingers started to gently touch her hips, back, and ass while he pleases her the best way he knew how.

Amber wasted no time when she was pulled down on top of him. The moment his cock was freed she wrapped her mouth around it. She started to suck as she moaned around it. "Yes daddy." She agreed as once more brought her mouth down around his cock. She took him fully into her mouth, not caring that his head brushed against the back of her throat. Her hands slid over his thighs for a moment before moving to rub his balls. She only grew wetter as she bobbed her head along his cock. Her tongue wrapping around his member as she licked it slowly.

"Hmm...I plugged it with my tongue, and yet you're leaking more, instead of less. This is a bigger problem than what I expected." Alex said to Amber. He love this situation since he was making sure his daughter wasn't embarrassed. "There's got to be a way to plug it. We need something hard, big, and very thick to stop it?" he said as he eats her out more. His cock, on the other hand, was twitching wildly and pre began to leak out for her to drink. "Do you have any suggestions, my daughter? Daddy is a bit puzzled at this situation." he asked while trying his best not to chuckle.

Amber smiled at her fathers words, while playing around he wasn't making her embarrassed. She pulled her mouth away from his hard cock and licked the head. "Oh I think I know the prefect thing Daddy." She looked back at him with a soft moan. "And its right here." She said licking the tip again. "I could sit on it... ride it until I stop ... leaking." She licked up his member and let out a soft giggle. "What do you think Daddy?" She asked. Her hands had gone back to moving against his thigh, as she leaned down and took his balls into her mouth.

Before he could answer. He gave out a moan as well Of course, it wasn't so loud that they would be caught. The ways she licked and sucked him off, was improving every time they have sex. Alex Gave Amber a pat o her ass and smiled. "I approve of it, my love. Show daddy how well you can ride. Let's plug that hole and feel really good about it." he said as he took off his shirt. The feeling of skin against one another always helped him get even more excited.

Amber loved being able to make him. She giggled when he patted her ass, with one last luck she shifted. she straddled him, wrapping her arms around his neck so here was chest to chest . " Oh daddy how did I get luck?" she moaned as she took his big cock inside. her hips started roll against his. " Oh daddy.“ she moaned against his lips

Alex gladly kissed her back. Her moans caused his mouth to open, which also caused his tongue to play with hers. He felt her hips rocking and rolling against his cock. He moaned loving the feel of it. Good thing both moans were muffled, it caused the people shopping not to hear them. "Amber...you're getting better riding me. We're both lucky to have such pleasure." he groaned out before sucking on her neck. His hips began to thrust upwards, allowing his cock to go deeper inside her pussy. All the lust caused his length to expand and get bigger.

Amber's tongue rolled against her fathers as she rode him. Their moans mixed together as they kissed. She smiled at his words and tilted her head back as he sucked on her neck. His thrust made her bunch in his lap, her ass hit his legs with a light smack. Her hand rested on the back of his head as her other moved along his back. "God your so big." She moaned out. She rocked her hips harder against his biting back a moan as she tightened around him. "Daddy..." She breathed out. She leaned down and locked her lips on his, kissing him deeply as she grew closer to her orgasm.
She couldn't believe she was were she was at the moment. She had only dreamed of being with this man, and here she was. Not only was she his, he was hers. She knew nothing could come between them. Her legs slid along his body to wrap around his middle as she rode him. She wanted to make him feel as good as he made her feel.

Back
Top Bottom