Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little Love (Misa x Silver)

MisaLaVan

Make me your queen, fuck me like your whore.
Amber walked into the home she shared with her father. At 17 she was a beauty to behold. Her short blonde hair frame her perfect face, while her bright blue eyes were as clear as the ice. She stood at 5'4 and was a bit more busty then most girls. Her legs seemed to go on forever and her ass was round and just perfect. She dropped her bag by the door as she headed to the kitchen. Her mother was gone and Amber had been taking care of her father since she was 14. First she had just wanted to help the father she loved so dearly, but soon things changed. She had turned into a house wife to him, only she was his daughter. That wasn't what she wanted though. She had been crushing on her father over a year now, and she had never wanted anyone as badly as she wanted him. She sent to work making his favorite meal. The short white skirt falling to just below her ass, and the vest top leaving little to though. She had started to dress sexier and sexier in hopes her father would see her as more then just his little girl.

Alex was just getting home from his job as a journalist. The 35 year old often came home at this time of night. He removed his tie, attached to his light blue shirt. His pants were of the same color. He was looking forward to seeing his daughters cheerful smile as always. She's the only one in his life he had left, ever since his wife left him. Sure at first it was great, but once Amber was born, the magic slowly faded until the point that it was gone. She wanted nothing to do with him from chatting to sex. It finally reached its end as she divorced him, but due to his abilities to hold a steady income job, Alex gain full custody of their daughter.

"Hey honey." he said as he sees her. His face became a light red seeing what she was wearing. Sure she had his hair color and eyes, but her figure was that of her mother, if not better. He had to get a good look at Amber, his little girl was so mature, so...sexy.

Amber looked over at her father when his deep voice washed over her. "Hi Daddy." She said lightly. She walked toward him, giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek, that last a few moments to long. "I'm making your favorite dinner. It will be done soon." She said as she turned to walk back to the oven, her hips swinging a little more. She bent to check the food, being sure she gave him a good view of her ass. She had been trying harder and harder for the past few months. Beside walking around fully nude she wasn't sure what else she could do. "I was thinking we could watch a movie or something." She looked over her shoulder at him, offering a smile.
As the food got done she set about pulling it from the oven and set it on the table. "How was your day?" She asked and she sat down across from him to eat.

Such a good child Amber was to Alex. He wouldn't mind at all doing all the work, but she insisted to do it; a decision from her own free will. Alex kissed her back and realized it was longer than usual, but heed no mind to it yet. Once dinner was done he sat across from her and looked at his favorite meal. "Ah, you know me well, thank you Amber." he said before taking a bite. The taste sent shivers down his spine in a good way. Smiling, he decided to sit beside her. A good time then ever to bond with her. "My day was okay, better now that I'm home with you." he smiled and patted her lap. "And how was your day?" he asked in return.

Amber smiled, she loved doing things for her father. She wanted to please him, be the only person he needs in his life. Her smile grew when he moved to sit beside her. "I'm happy I could make your day better." She said. She felt him pat her leg and shifted so she was closer to him. She picked at her food and looked at him for a moment. "It was good. Though its better now that I get to spend time with my daddy." She placed her hand on his shoulder and leaned over to kiss his cheek for a moment. "I love you daddy" She whispered into his ear. A sly smile graced her face as she finished up eating. "Would you like a beer?" She asked as she cleaned up her spot. Her skirt had rode up some, showing the curve of her ass as she walked into the kitchen. She didn't pull it down, if anything she wanted to pull it off. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help but to feel the way she did.

"One would do. I haven't had one all day." he said knowing he only drinks beer once per day. He saw her ass exposed from her short skirt and blushed more. It's been months of her acting like this. He had a strange feeling about it, but froze for a moment. Does she know that this is wrong? Sure he's divorced and hasn't been on the dating scene, but he really does love Amber. As she goes to get a beer, Alex stood up and stood behind her. "Amber, be honest, how much do you love me?" he asked as a hand quietly goes under her skirt. he rubbed her butt, seeing what her reaction would be.

Amber stood and headed to get her father a beer. She didn't bother to pull down the skirt that showed him her ass. She took in a deep breath as she stood behind her. She let the breath out as he reached to rub her ass under her skirt. She looked back at him and smiled loving. "I love you very much daddy." She thought for a moment about what she was about to do. It was now or never. Slowly she turned and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her body was tight against his and she looked into his eyes. "I love you" She pushed her lips again his for a moment. She could feel her body reacting to his as she stood so close to him. "I would do anything for you... I want to be the only person you ever need." She whispered against his lips. She looked at him, scared of how he was about to react. "I know its wrong daddy, but I can't help it."

The kiss caught him off guard, but in his heart of hearts he was expecting it. hearing her confession and acknowledging that it was taboo made him smile. "You know ever since you were born, my moments of to have sex with your mother vanished. It's been so long since I ever felt this feeling." he said to her. The proof was there, his cock was erected from within his pants and it was pressing against. "You're a good girl, Amber, and daddy would be very happy to make you a woman." he whispered before kissing her back. That passionate kiss proved that he was ready to go to a point of no return.

Amber kissed her father, telling him how she truly felt. She smiled as he spoke and she felt his harden member against her. His words made her heart race and she happily kissed him back. Her body pressed against his and she moaned into the deep kiss. Pulling back she spoke against his lips. "Make me into a woman daddy, make me into your woman." She said lightly. Her lips worked against his and she wanted nothing more then to be naked under him.

"My woman, I love the sound of that." he said and kissed her more. His body pressed against hers and his hips began to grind. His lips trailed from Amber's lips to her neck as both of his hands grabbed and playfully spanked her ass. "naughty girl, wearing nothing under that skirt, show daddy what you got." he whispered telling her to strip naked for him.

She smiled, happy he liked the idea of her being his woman. She moaned as he grind against her. Her head tilted to the side, giving him more room to her neck. She let out a deep moan when he spanked and giggled when called naughty. She stepped back when told he wanted to see. "I wanted you know that I wanted you Daddy." She told him, her voice was husky and sexy. She wiggled her hips as she slipped the skirt from her hips. Her long tan legs lead the way her to clean shaven pussy. She slowly unbuttoned her vest top until her large breast where on show him for him. "What do you think, Daddy, am I to your liking?" She slowly turned, giving him a few view of her bare body.

Alex smiled hearing how what she wanted him, and how far she would go to do that. He stepped back a bit and watched Amber strip for him. He examined her body and memorized it in his head so he'll never forget. His response was speechless at first, but his cock did all the talking since it got bigger and bigger in his pants. Once naked, he walked over and touched her smooth thank skin. "I always knew you'd have Sophia's body. But I can positively say that you surpassed her in every way." he told her comparing to her mother. He held Amber from behind and his hands easily cupped her big tits. "Such big breasts and an innocent pussy. Daddy is fully pleased." he whispered in her ear before nibbling on her ear lobe. His hands began groping her breasts as his fingers teased her nipples.

Amber showed her father her body, hoping he would like it. She saw the way his pants tighten around his hips, a clear sign he liked it. She let out a soft sigh as he touched her skin. She couldn't help but feel a bitterness when he compared her to her mother, though happy she surpassed the woman. He had moved behind her and she moaned when he cupped her breast. She laid her head back on his shoulder as he groped at her breast. She pressed her back against his chest. "I'm happy you like me." She said in a playful tone. She turned her head to press a kiss to the underside of his jaw. Her hands rested against his upper thighs as she moaned as his skilled hands worked over her breast.

"Like you? I love you Amber, with all my heart." he said and kissed her lips. His hands, though haven't been in this situation in years, still had the magic touch. His gave her breasts a firm and exciting massage, flicking her nipples lightly as he felt them get hard. Once hand moved down, rubbing her stomach before ending between her legs. She wanted to be intimate, she'll get it. One finger began to rub her pussy all the way up to her clit. Feeling her hands on his thighs, he reacted calmly by grinding his hips against her ass.

She smiled at worked happy to kiss him back. "I love you too, Daddy." She moaned. His hands still worked over her breast. Her nipples hardened at his light touch and she could feel her core growing wet. As his hand moved downward she licked her lips, excited for what was happenings. She had dreamed of this moment, she had wanted to be with her father for so long. She moaned as his one finger passed over her clit. Her ass pressed against his hips as he gridded on her. "Daddy." she moaned. Her hand came up to cup the back of his head. She turned her head looking over her shoulder at him. Her tongue darted from her lips, brushing over his lips as she looked at him shyly.

his hands continued to work over her hot body. Alex noticed her was out and licked his lips. In return, he let his tongue out and it played with hers. The hand toying with her pussy was getting wet. He could feel the juices coming from her. Pulling back, Alex smiled and moved Amber to the table. Once she was seated, he spread her legs and got a nice view of her shaven pussy. "Daddy is very impress, My little girl has an amazing pussy." he told her. As he got closer, one finger thrust inside her entrance while his tongue gave her folds its very first lick. He looked up at Amber to see her reaction.

Amber smiled as his tongue moved against hers. She whimpered when he pulled away from her, though it soon turned into a giggle. Sitting there on the table she watched him spread her legs. A blush washed over her face, "I'm happy your impressed daddy" She said. She let out a gasping moan as his finger entered her. Tilting her head back she moaned at the feeling of his tongue against her skin. "Oh daddy." She breathed out. She knew he hadn't even done anything yet, but it still felt good. She looked down at him, her eyes filled with love and lust. She licked her lips as she asked in a sexy tone. "Does it taste good Daddy?"

"I've missed this taste so much." Alex answered before continuing. Each lick, each thrust, it just made him want more. It only proves how long he miss this love, and how much he yearned for it. The tangy sweet liquid flowing from Amber intoxicated him with equal amount of love and lust that his daughter has for him. "I can't get enough of this. Daddy wants more." he said and pulled his finger out. Scooting Amber closer, he begins to completely eat her pussy out. His tongue shall be her first experience of pure ecstasy before she receive bigger and better things.

Amber moaned with each pass of his tongue and thrust of his finger. She looked down at him and gasped when pulled his finger away from her. When he started to fully eat her out she let out a pleasure filled moan. Her hand rested on the back of his head. "Daddy" She called out. She laid back on the table, her hips lifting to press into his face. "Its so good ...Oh Daddy." She moaned. Her eyes rolled back as her body arched off. She couldn't believe she was finally getting what she wanted. It was even better then she had dreamed it would be. "Please" She moaned out... she wanted the release his mouth was going to give her. She wanted to have her first orgasm into her fathers mouth.

Alex quietly listened to Amber's moans and cries of sheer delight. He helped make her dream come true, and in return, the void he had lost for so very long is being refilled. To hell with the naysayers that believed this is a sin, to hell with those that would shun them. He loves her and she loves him, and that's all he needed. Hearing her plead, he opened his eyes and looked at her. His tongue could feeling tightening, so he gave her a simple nod, allowing her to climax. He hasn't tasted a woman's squirt in a long time, and he was sure in the mood for it thanks to Amber.

Seeing her father nod she knew he wanted her to cum as much as she wanted too. She stopped fighting it and let it happen. Her pussy tightened and her body started to lock up. "D-daddy" She cried out as the orgasm shook her body. She could feel the juice rushing from her body and her hand held tight to the back of his head. She soon found herself grasping for air, her head spun as she looked down at him. Her body shook from the after math of the pleasure he had give her. "Daddy that was amazing." She smiled and licked her cry lips. "It was worth the wait" she said shyly. Laying there looking at him she wanted more, she wanted to feel him fill her as he took her virginity.

Alex swallowed as much of her cum as he could. Some did leaked onto the table and hit the floor, but he got enough to get his fill. "Ah, better than beer. I missed this drink so much." he said and kissed her lips. His tongue, sill lingering from the taste of her juices, let her taste it as well, to know how tasty it was. "Daddy's little lover deserves something big, for that orgasm." he chuckled and moved her to her knees. "I know you've been fantasizing about this, Amber. Well, dream no more." he said and unzips his pants showing his boxer shorts. He lowered those and revealed his massive erect cock to. It was long, thick, and missed being pleasured. "I hoped it better than what you dreamt about."

Amber wrapped her arms around Alex's neck as she kissed him back, moaning at the taste of her on his tongue. She looked up at him when he pulled away from. She giggled when called 'daddy's little lover'. She looked up at him from where she sat on her knees. She watched with excitement as he moved to unzipped his pants. She licked her lips and looked at the harden member. "Oh daddy" She playfully moaned.
She ran her tongue up the length of his member. Her soft lips wrapped around the head and she set to work working over his member. Her tongue wrapped around it as she sucked gently on the member. Her head moved up and down as her hands rubbed at his thigh. She wanted nothing more then to make her father feel as good as he felt her.

"I guess it's a yes." Alex chuckled before letting out a moan. Her tongue moving up and along his member sent a sharp shiver down his spine. He watched her go at it, like she often vision doing so, and his hands started to grip the table. "So long...it's been so very long, my love." Alex groaned out . With one hand, he held the back of her head, and made her take in more of his member, more that she's willing to handle of course.

Amber smiled up from her spot on the floor suck her fathers dick. She moaned around his member when spoke, happy to give him the release he needed. Her eyes widened as he pushed deeper into her mouth. She didn't her best not to gag, and fill him with pleasure. Her tongue rolled over the member as the head brushed against the back of her throat. Her hands held tight to his thigh as let him move her head as he pleased. She could taste the per-cum and moaned at the salty goodness.

Back
Top Bottom