Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP ideas... (MxF) (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there... It's been awhile Since I've been here but I want to get back into Role playing. If any of these ideas interest you let me know via PM. I only play via thread or PM.

If you have any ideas along the lines listed let me know and maybe we can work something out. Also, the male roles could be switched to female.

Two women meet in a hotel bar one night. One thing leads to another and they become lovers.
---------------
A middle aged man comes across a teenage girl living on the streets, around sixteen or seventeen. He wants only to help her out and find her a shelter. But eventually he choose to offer her the chance to live in his house, as long as she enrolls in school and behaves herself. Overtime the two start to fall in love.
--------------
A successful business woman is kidnapped and her captor treats her like a baby. He makes her wear diapers, little girl clothes, feed her baby food, give her bottles and have sex with her.
-------------------
A successful business woman gives up her high pressure life in the city to move to the mountains to be the "wife" of a man she met online and has never met in person. She agrees to do whatever he tells her to do and be the mother of his children.
----------------------
A woman is kidnapped by a man who comes to look at the car she has for sale
----------
One night a man, who's wife died a few years ago, is woken up by someone pounding on his front door. At the door he finds a naked woman, begging to be let in, she says she was kidnapped and that her kidnapper is after her. Just then, a car screeches to a halt outside. He quickly lets her in and tells her to get upstairs to his bedroom lock the door and call 911. The man who kidnapped her try to force there way in but the man is able to take care of the kidnapper without killing him, just as the police arrive. The EMTs take the woman to the hospital and the police want to give the man recognition for saving the young woman's life. The man refuses saying he doesn't want to be hounded by the press, he just wants to be left alone.

A few days later, a woman in a nice business suit arrives at the man's door. He doesn't recognize her at first but after a moment or two he realizes that it was the woman he saved. She tells him that she's eternally grateful for what he did for her and would be willing to do anything to repay him for what he did for her...

----------------------------
Two people bump into each other at an outdoor market. They find a mutual attraction to each other so they decide to go have coffee. During their conversation, they learn that the man is looking for a sub, and the woman is looking for a dom.
-----------------------
A woman pushes one of her employees over the edge. He rapes her, forces her to give everything she owns to him and he makes her his sex slave.
-------------------
A rich man has moved to the mountains to enjoy a more quiet slower pace of life. He built a nice cabin in the woods with all the latest appliances and electronics. But, he grew some of his food and raised chickens. After about a year he realizes he misses female companionship. But instead of finding a girl who would be willing to give up the city life for a somewhat more rural life. He decides to kidnap a successful, strong business woman and make her his wife and the mother of his children
------------
I play a stripper, who's only a stripper to support herself and her daughter. A kind rich man comes into her strip club one night, sees her dancing, and can tell she doesn't want to be there. So he offers her a second chance, by offering her to move in with him and be his personal assistant/submissive.
-----------
I play a woman who's on the run from the law. She breaks into a house that's for sale. The next day, the female real estate agent comes and I take her hostage for a little while. I force her to strip, then I rape her, then I tie her up and take her clothes.
------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom