Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After Class (Misa x Wanderer)

Andrew blushed at her words but didn't have long to think about them before his teacher pulled him into a kiss. The kiss quickly deepened and he found his tongue rolling with hers, his arousal growing with every passing second until it too was tenting the front of his pants. He went willing with her and his eyes went wide as she lifted her skirt and showed him her pussy. He nodded his head and dropped to his knees, parting her legs with his hands before pressing his mouth to her wanton pussy. He kissed her lips down there, stroking his tongue up and down along her slit, tasting his teacher for the first time.

((I'm so sorry I got busy with school))

Isabella smiled as Andrew blushed. Her smile grew when he seemed excited about tasting her. Her hand ran lightly through his hair and she let out a moan. "Good boy..." She cooed as he kissed and licked at her wet pussy. Her hips lifted to meet his mouth. Each passed of his tongue pulled a moan from her lips. "Tell me Andrew ... what do you think?" She asked looking down at him. "Do you like your reward for being a good boy?" She asked lightly. She wanted more then just oral sex, and after school she was hoping she could help turn this boy into her man.

Back
Top Bottom