Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave/pet for couple

Status
Not open for further replies.

T353

Moon
Hi!
I would like to do a long term role play with a dominant man ( which I think I have found) and switch woman- who in the rp are a couple.

I will be the couple's slave and they can use me in whatever ways they wish, together, separate, with others.

My limits in role play are few. . . my kinks are being used and trained. I want to be very submissive in this rp. The couple as team get to decide how they use their slave. Let's get experimental. :)

I'd like the role play to start with our first meeting in a public place and the discussion about our arrangement.

Hope some switchy lady will think sounds interesting! :) Your ideas are welcomed too!

T353 said:
Hi!
I would like to do a long term role play with a dominant man ( which I think I have found) and switch woman- who in the rp are a couple.

I will be the couple's slave and they can use me in whatever ways they wish, together, separate, with others.

My limits in role play are few. . . my kinks are being used and trained. I want to be very submissive in this rp. The couple as team get to decide how they use their slave. Let's get experimental. :)

I'd like the role play to start with our first meeting in a public place and the discussion about our arrangement.

Hope some switchy lady will think sounds interesting! :) Your ideas are welcomed too!

BUMP

Still looking...

Hi!
I would like to do a long term role play with a dominant man and switch woman- who in the rp are a couple.

My limits in role play are few. . . my kinks are being used and trained. I want to be very submissive in this rp. The couple as a team get to decide how they use their slave. Let's get experimental. :)

Your ideas are welcomed too!
[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom