Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominate Vampyre for sub wolfgirl or vampyre

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingvampyre635

Meteorite
Hey looking for a Werewolf girl, wolf girl or vampyre girl to roleplay with!

I have a variety of roles and kinks im into, Basically anything besides scat or death. But I'm a very dominate male and my character is a vampyre of royal blood.

Im up for just about any Kinks or suggestions you'd like to try. I am a literate male looking for a decently literate female. Please I dont ask for a novel but just a paragraph or at least half of a paragraph a post.

I roleplay over PM only please. If you insist on IM then I do have a YIM and i might be convinced to use it if you want.

I am very into Non-con, Beastiality and incest. If any of those dont work dont be afraid to say so, I am more than comfortable to keep myself from doing any of those.

Please message me soon so we can talk about some kind of roleplay :)

https://www.f-list.net/c/kingvampyre635/

Come ooooooon. Please? IM it for meeeee

kingvampyre635 said:
Hey looking for a Werewolf girl, wolf girl or vampyre girl to roleplay with!

I have a variety of roles and kinks im into, Basically anything besides scat or death. But I'm a very dominate male and my character is a vampyre of royal blood.

Im up for just about any Kinks or suggestions you'd like to try. I am a literate male looking for a decently literate female. Please I dont ask for a novel but just a paragraph or at least half of a paragraph a post.

I roleplay over PM only please. If you insist on IM then I do have a YIM and i might be convinced to use it if you want.

I am very into Non-con, Beastiality and incest. If any of those dont work dont be afraid to say so, I am more than comfortable to keep myself from doing any of those.

Please message me soon so we can talk about some kind of roleplay :)

https://www.f-list.net/c/kingvampyre635/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom