Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lonesome Warrior Queen (Lucid & MellowYellow)

Well, that was more or less the reaction Mao had come to expect. There was good reason for him travelling around under the guise of shapeshifting magic, because most people were always so quick to look down their noses at demons and people who consorted with their kind. Not that he particularly cared. He had a noble and beautiful queen to protect him and vouch for his honour, keeping those same doubting thomas' from harming him.

Mao gave the blonde maid a coy little smile, and a little wink just to make the space between her thighs heat up. Mere playfulness on his part just to leave that maid with some conflicting emotions "I'll just have what her highness is having, young lady," Mao replied, gesturing to the powerful warrior queen over his shoulder. What she suggested did sound like a hearty meal, perfect for... restoring some much needed energy.

Mao then rather casually slid onto the bed, letting his slender frame come to rest on Hilda's large frame. He purred like a happy cat and pressed his ear to her large bust, and it was clear he was enjoying the warmth of her mighty frame.

Hilda giggled at Mao's affections, happily petting his hair and cuddling him.

The teenager could not see that the couple found happiness within each other. She could only see the taboo surrounding such a pairing. It made her lose respect for her queen, the very person she worked under. She continued to glare, as if that would absolve the error of this situation. There was nothing else she could do, as she was not bold enough to defy her queen with words.

Suddenly, a warm sensation flooded her groin. The wink from the incubus was all she needed to know that he was the culprit behind her predicament. If only her queen were not protecting him, for if he was on his own, even an average girl like herself could choke him until he turned even bluer, as blue as a smurf. Before he could do anything else to her, she quickly left with their orders.

A different maid came back with their food, the last one probably too timid to rear her head if she could prevent it. The main course of the meal was a beef noodle soup, but calling it that made it sound like a small dish. It was more like a bowl of mixed beef and noodles with some broth. There were also two side salads, one made of strawberries, cantaloupe, and watermelon, while the other was a traditional salad made of vegetables. Once the trays of food were set, the maid quickly scurried out, smart enough not to cause the two any trouble.

Hilda dug in with fervor. She needed to eat a lot to maintain her weight, along with training rigorously. Eating was the fun part of her routine, especially when her meals were lavish compared to the rations served in the war. She was so busy eating that it seemed like she forgot about her companion.

"I get the feeling I won't be popular among your serving girls... well, not without a little incentive at least," Mao teased idly once the second serving girl had left them alone with the generous breakfast.

Mao sniffed the air, examining the diverse scents and tastes with that one whiff alone, and then he casually moved over and sat down beside the powerful queen. He was certainly impressed, not just by the diverse array of food on display, but also the fact that Hilda attacked her food with the kind of savagery and aggression normally reserved for an enemy of her empire. Clearly she was a woman who liked to work on a full stomach.

The slender incubus casually made his way to the servings of food, taking up one of the vegetable salads and taking a few munches off one leaf of lettuce. He personally didn't need much in the realm of food, not when he could just absorb energy through sex, but if it tasted good then Mao was hardly going to turn down the offer. He lifted up one bowl of noodles and broth, humming lightly as he slowly and politely ate, a direct contrast to the ravenous queen.

"I don't think the situation is hopeless," she explained, "Of course, it's going to challenging for them to adjust to it. I'm still in shock that I'm with you, in a good way. But I have an idea. The rumor mill will eventually spread tales of our pairing, probably in an exaggerated and misinformed manner. I was thinking that we could publicly announce and explain our coupling, not just to the castle, but to the entire kingdom. They're bound to find out eventually, and maybe some people would understand. It will be hard for my country, but I don't think it's impossible. My kingdom is mostly made up of young adults, people not entirely set in their ways. We may not be able to get everyone's approval, but it'd be a start. However, there is the matter of writing a speech. That was never my strong suit."

She went back to her beef noodle bowl, slurping enthusiastically. Once satisfied with another portion of her meal, she spoke again. "I don't have anyone to consult on this either, except you. I don't imagine you know a way to have others accept that you're an incubus, right?"

"A fair plan. It's certainly better than keeping tight lipped about the whole thing until it's too late," Mao replied. Most likely that would just lead to some lynch mob with torches and pitchforks coming about to cause him some grief. "Hm, well if you need a little extra assistance, I could give you a hand with your speech. I'm no pro at such things, but I'm still willing to lend a hand. After all, this is a matter that does concern me as much as it does you."

He settled in for slurping lightly at his noodles, giving a low purr of approval as he took in the taste. Lord it had been far too long since he got to taste fine food. He turned then and gave Hilda a naughty little smirk "Oh I know a way. Though I don't know if my hips could handle the challenge of fucking everyone in your kingdom," Mao teased lightly. Even the most pious person would convert to demon worship after a one night stand with a sex demon.

Hilda laughed at the thought of him having sex with everyone to resolve the issue. She wasn't a jealous lover. If he was adamant about solving the issue that way, there was no problems on her personal front. However, they both seemed to agree that writing a speech explaining it was better.

She got up to grab a pen and paper, then sat down again. There was no reason that she couldn't start writing ideas down. She had to figure out what the most important points were to stress to her kingdom. One she already had in mind was that no one was in danger. She was fine, her people would be fine, and Mao would be fine too, although she supposed her kingdom wouldn't care about that last point. She plucked vegetables out of the green salad with her fork, munching on lettuce and cucumbers as her began thinking aloud.

"I want to let everyone know that no one's in danger, but I'm not sure what else to include. If anything, I think that the kingdom will become stronger because of this partnership, since I'll always have someone to consult and my morale will be higher. Do you have any ideas?"

Once Hilda had returned with the pen and paper Mao was left finishing off his own bowl of broth, his long forked tongue slithering out to lick up any remaining shreds of noodles and beef broth. "Mm... well..." he glanced her way, looking over the notepad. Mao set the bowl back down then and crawled lazily into the towering queen's laps, the height difference such that her heavy breasts could press down on the top of his head.

"Well ensuring the safety of your public is one thing, but you should stress that I'm only one demon, part of no larger organisations," he replied. "And state that for the record I'm an incubus, interested solely in..." Mao's voice trailed off into a low purr and both of his hands reached up to rub Hilda's breasts "..You."

"Hm, I think I know what I want to say. Thank you. After I finish writing it I'm going to sleep on it for a day, just to make sure I've got it right."

She scribbled down a rough draft of her thoughts, then moved onto writing what she planned on saying. Despite not choosing to be a queen, Hilda took her duties seriously. She didn't want her kingdom to feel stressed, whether it was her own doing or otherwise. She wanted to carry burden, as situations that were hard for newfound adults to deal with were no problem for someone as experienced as her.

When she felt Mao's hands tease her breasts, she giggled. It was nice having someone who was affectionate with her. "You're the sweetest incubus I've ever met. Keep that up and I might gift you some more energy" she teased. "Is there anything special you'd like to do today? You probably wouldn't be interested in the church I go to, but there are all sorts of neat places my kingdom has. Training grounds, gardens, shops... I'd be happy to show you around, so you can get a better idea of where you are."

"I think I might be pushing my luck a little too far if I go into your church," the incubus replied, giving a nervous little laugh. While it was an urban legend that demons and vampires caught fire on holy ground, Mao still didn't want to wind up offending the townsfolk by doing something so bold. It wouldn't just make things harder for himself, but anything bad he did would also reflect badly on his queen. No way was Mao going to risk screwing up this relationship.

He paused in thought as Hilda suggested a few places to explore, and he supposed he would need to get a good feel for this place if he was to become a permanant resident of the castle.

"Well, while you're attending the church, I wouldn't mind exploring the castle garden of yours," he said. A faint red flush came to life on Mao's azure cheeks, and he let out a nervous laugh "I don't much like admitting it, but I do like to do gardening in my free time," Mao explained, smiling slightly at the awkward reveal.

"Oh, really? What do you grow in the underworld? Forbidden fruit?" She stuck her tongue out, teasing him gently. "Nothing to be embarrassed over. We all have our hobbies, and that sounds like quite a rewarding one. Also, I don't mind showing you around, unless you'd rather find things on your own. Either way, I should get dressed."

She chose a similar garment as before, it was a dress, but gold this time, dotted in similar aqua jewels. As an accessory to match her dress, she wore a golden choker. She finished her outfit off with leather boots, not accepting anything but the utmost comfort for her feet. A brush with fine hairs was laid on her dresser. She began running it through her hair, making sure her ginger strands weren't overly frizzy or unpleasant to look at.

"Do I look presentable?" she asked, twirling around when she was done brushing her hair.

Mao gave a small shrug "Things to that effect. You'd be surprised how many mages barter for hellish crops- fruits with magical properties of all sorts," he explained. He smiled lightly "Not to worry though. I grow normal things like flowers and... other un-manly things..." he trailed off into an embarrassed laugh.

The slender incubus sat his pert rear down to watch as Hilda dressed herself, a small pout resting on his prettyboy face as more and more of that delightful muscle and skin was covered up by fine silk. "I like you better without it... and without underwear and boots... I'm sure you could get around without clothing just fine," he said, only half-joking. Another tight fitting codpiece formed on his crotch, his own limited clothing, and he flapped over to Hilda's side with small motions of his light leather wings.

"I like you better without clothing too, but there are earthly rules even I have to follow, unfortunately."

She led him out to the castle's gardens. There were two sections, one for agriculture and one for flowers. She walked over to agriculture fields first, briefly explaining how they were used. "These crops are intended for the the castle's meals, but it's not exclusively used as such. If there are crops that aren't being used they're sold to the kingdom at a discounted price. Also, if my kingdom is ever having a bad season, I make sure we limit our use of these and ship out as much as possible. It's ridiculous to imagine not making use of food or over-indulging myself while my kingdom suffers."

In front of them were ripe watermelon vines, the same watermelons that were used in their salad. The field was expansive and filled with other crops that could be seen from a distance. There were vegetables such as cucumbers and heads of lettuce, followed by fruit trees such as apples and cherries. Some of her staff were picking the fresh produce, too preoccupied to notice the queen or incubus.

Next she walked over to the flower garden. On the sides of the garden were a mix of flowers all growing together in a colorful rainbow, but front and center was a field of red. Thousands of red roses were gathered together, not because the queen liked them, but because the head gardener did. It must have came off as a little tacky and over the top to some people, but there was also something amazing about seeing so many of the same flower together. White butterflies and yellow bumblebees floated around, giving a contrast to the overwhelming crimson.

"It's a little much, but I like it. If you ever need a bouquet of roses, this would be the place to get them" she laughed.

"Ah... is that so...?" Mao asked as he surveyed the long swathes devoted to agricultural growth. It was certainly a diverse selection, and very large to boot. And it was indeed reassuring to know that Hilda was so kind to her subjects, willing to devote so much food to them when times became hard. From his experience and his extensive studies, leaders like these were indeed quite the rarity to come across.

Unfortunate, but all too true.

When they moved out to the field of flowers, Mao found himself wrinkling his nose slightly from the great concentration of roses bombarding his eyes and nose. "My the gardener... certainly is a fan.." he replied in a low murmur "Still, I know where to come if I wish to woo you..." he said before giving a small titter of elegant laughter.

He bent over, giving Hilda a very clear view of his girlish and plump rear. He plucked one rose up and then gave it a small wave with his hand followed by a few sparks of golden light.The rose's shape and dimensions warped until it turned into an elegant white lily. "There we are..." Mao murmured before floating up to eye level and sliding the flower behind Hilda's left ear "A gift, and something to draw the eye while you're out and about."

She smiled as he put the transmogrified flower behind her ear. Hilda wasn't familiar with a lily's symbolism, so its double meaning of purity and passion was lost on her. However, it did feel more meaningful than a simple red rose. Anyone could give her those, especially when they were abundant in the castle's garden. She didn't know if she especially liked lilies, but they were gorgeous in her eyes. The shape of their blossoming petals reminded her of stars. Having the earthly equivalent of a white star in her hair certainly felt apt for royalty.

"Thank you very much. That's some impressive magic you have. I must say that even when we're not having sex, I'm having fun with you. I'm glad that our personalities suit each other."

It gave her an idea for her speech she planned tomorrow. He was a demon, but was considerate in nature. Just as you can't judge humans by their appearances, you can't judge demons for theirs either. On the subject of her speech, she had to travel to their kingdom's courthouse so she could arrange for it to be held.

A sad smile donned her face as she spoke to Mao. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to go out so I can have the podium for my speech prepared. You can come with me if you want, or go out, or stay here. I don't normally mind my responsibilities, but it's a bit of a downer when I have so much I want to learn about you."

Mao smiled lightly, rocking back and forth on his heels "You worry too much my dear; I'll be fine, I promise," Mao replied, grinning up at the powerful queen. It was admirable that she was willing to stick up for him having known him for only a day (A day which included the most passionate sex in Mao's career as an incubus), so he knew he would have to work hard in the future to prove himself fully worthy of her trust.

"You go on ahead," Mao said, pulling one of Hilda's hands up and ltting his silky soft lips graze along Hilda's strong and callous knuckles "I can entertain myself here while you attend to royal business..." His light tail slinked around, lightly tapping at her butt with his spaded tail "There'll be plenty of time to get closer this evening," he purred, batting his eyelashes at her in a most enticing manner.

With that, the blue skinned demon lazed down on one small patch of grass in the flower garden, licking his fangs with his forked tongue as he made a few elegant foreign flowers of varying colours bloom to life with the merest flick of his fingers. He'd have to give her some special ones when Hilda got back...

Hilda went to the stables, finding and mounting her ebony horse. She wanted to get this over with quickly. For whatever reason, the man running the courthouse often had an attitude with her. She tried her best to be friendly, but he always found a way to ignore her attempts and get under her skin instead. He was not someone she remembered from the war so it was likely that he immigrated after all was said and done. If he chose to live here, why would he hate her? It failed to make sense to her, especially when he had a cushy job with many benefits.

She arrived at the one-story, stone building. The sign above let her know that she was at the right place. She tied her horse nearby and went inside.

"Good afternoo- Oh, it's you." The man greeted her with irritation. He was average looking, a normal build with messy brown hair. He looked funny interacting with someone who had a much different appearance.

Regardless of his attitude, Hilda politely responded. "Good afternoon. My business today is setting up the podium for a speech tomorrow. It's important."

He sighed, "Why do you always want to do these things last minute? What would you have done if the podium was occupied? Never mind... It's free, so what time would you like to use it?"

"I'd like to set it up for the morning, please."

"Alright." He took out some papers and jotted it down, just so he wouldn't forget and had it on record. "I assume you want me to post it on the public notice board too, right?"

"Yes. It would be rather pointless if I had a speech that no one attended." She tried to joke with him.

Instead of laughing, he scowled. "Whatever. Tell me what your speech is about so the public knows."

She hesitated, not entirely sure how to word it. "It's about me, and the kingdom. It's an important change that everyone needs to know."

This time he chuckled, unpleasantly. "That's way too vague. Be more specific."

"It's about a partnership."

Any hint of a smile vanished. "A partnership? With who? I don't even understand how that's possible. Did you just make this up to waste my time?"

Yeah, right, like he was so important that she'd go out of her way to bother him. "It's true, and the details will be revealed during my speech. I expect you'll do as I asked. Good day."

Before he could make any more rude comments, she left, now in a bad mood. She rode her horse back to the castle, her previously happy mind disrupted by his mean words. Her visit didn't make her any new clues on why he acted like a crazed wasp, ready to sting her just for existing. Since she rarely got jealous herself, it was hard for her to sense that quality in other people. She tried to let it go, remembering that she had a great incubus waiting for her back home. She didn't want to act upset in front of him.

Upon her return to the castle grounds, one of her guards near the stable had been quick to inform her that 'it' had returned to her bedroom. It was quite clear he was one of the sorts with no high opinion of demons, but there wasn't a whole hell of a lot that could be done about it if the queen herself was the one sheltering and loving the unholy creature. They'd just have to learn to adjust to it and live with it, since they could hardly change anything.

There was the sound of melodic humming escaping from the ajar door of Hilda's bedroom, speaking in a foreign tongue of a foreign song that she likely had never heard before. It wasn't demonic in origin however, it was just a simple song he had picked up during his brief stint on the Isles of Summer.

Mao was by the queen's dresser, his cute as swishing and swaying in rhythm with the fine music. His hands roamed over the vase full of exotic and multicoloured flowers he had grown specifically for Hilda, filling the room with the sweet and mingling scents of lilac, honey and fresh grass. In spite of his normally enhanced senses, or perhaps because of his current intense focus, he had zero knowledge of Hilda's return to her room.

She gave the guard a curt thanks as she tied up her horse. It was understandable that her castle would be wary, especially when they had no chance to get to know him. Still, she wished they could put more effort into being open-minded. She also wished that they could trust her decision, seeing as how she's been solely doing what she felt was best for her country throughout the years. It pained her that she was being met with such resistance. The courthouse clerk didn't even know she was with an incubus, and even he had the gall to act rudely about it, although it's not like it was out of character for him to do so. She pet her horse to try and release stress from her day. The horse enjoyed she affections, and that calmed her down.

Once she was done, she returned to her bedroom. Instantly a fragrance similar to what she would expect to find from the flower garden filled her nose. Her ears filled with a pleasant singing voice, singing a song she had never heard before. Before her eyes was the handsome incubus over an arrangement of flowers she had never seen, ones much different than roses. He was the one singing to himself, not noticing Hilda's entrance.

She walked in quietly, not wanting to disturb him but also very curious. Curiosity soon won out over the urge to watch him silently. "Did you do this for me?" she asked, suddenly feeling much less tense than her work had made her.

"Hm?" Mao glanced over his shoulder, his pointed ears pricking up at the noise of his fair and beautiful buxom queen addressing him. "Consider these a present, my way of thanking you for taking me aboard as your lover. They comr from a desert climate, so they can live off the water in this vase for months. You just leave tending them to me," the handsome incubus explained, grinning wryly.

Mao smiled and approached Hilda, giving a sensual sway of his slim and girlish hips. "Dear oh dear, I can smell the stress on you. What to do, what to do...?" his face nestled into her sculpted abdomen, pressing against the fabric of her clothing. "Anything I can do to help?"

Hilda broke out in a full grin. She couldn't remember the last time someone went out of their way for her, and he went as far as obtaining flowers not native to the temperate kingdom. "They're beautiful. I've never seen flowers like these before. This was very considerate of you. Are you sure you're not an angel in disguise? There are multiple times holy stories have angels saying, 'Do not be afraid'. Perhaps it's because they actually look like demons." She mused meaninglessly. She doubted what she said was true, but she thought it would make for a good story concept.

She moved onto the topic of her stresses. "Oh, yeah, my outing wasn't all that fun. The clerk of the courthouse always gives me flack when I see him. I don't know what his problem is." She hugged his small body, thinking about his offer. "Maybe we could have a quickie before dinner?" She laughed, embarrassed at what she was saying. It could be taken as a joke, but if he took it seriously she wouldn't mind at all.

"Mm... angels aren't well endowed I'm afraid. Their egos grew in place of their bodyparts," Mao replied. Of course even he wasn't sure if that little crack was to be taken as true or not. He smiled then and slowly reached a claw up to tickle at Hilda's left nipple. As she spoke of the clerk at the courthouse, he gave a small tutting noise "Well poo on him, he simply has no respect for a beautiful woman. I'd set him on fire, but that wouldn't help in the long run."

At the prospect of a quickie, the handsome and spry demon let out a schoolgirl's titter and then suddenly flounced back onto the bed "Magificent! And I know just what we can do!" His forked tongue unfurled from his mouth and, fueled by demonic magic, it expanded and lengthened, reaching over to the demons knees before he retracted it fully into his maw. He batted his alien eyes at the queen "I'll lick you and you suck me?" Mao said, taking on an arousing purring tone.

If she hadn't seen it firsthand, she wouldn't have imagined that elongating a tongue in that manner was possible. A demon's magic is always full of surprises, it seemed. Strange or not, Hilda smiled at the proposition. "Sounds good to me. I'm inexperienced in that department, so you may have to guide me."

She took out the lily behind her ear and placed it in one of the flower vases, not wanting to squish her gift. She took off her choker, dress and boots, once again standing fully naked in front of him. Feelings of shyness welled within her. Despite how much he loved her body, she still felt self-conscious, similar to how a coy teenager might react to someone making sexual advances on them. Hilda had to remind herself to be more confident. Mao wasn't like the humans who judged her for her unusual body type. Right now he was excited as ever to play with her body. He obviously liked it, she just had to keep that in mind.

With an embarrassed smile, she laid down on her huge bed, looking at his cock in wonder. Even when it wasn't fully erect, it still looked big to her. It was one thing to put it in her vagina, a place made to take in penises, but would her mouth really work? As experienced as she was in terms of war and combat, something as simple as giving oral flustered her. She licked her lips, trying to convince herself that she could do this. This wasn't even odd in terms of sexual exploration beings engaged in. If oral sex was one of the common staples to sex, it must be enjoyable, she decided.

The shorter male smiled confidently at her, openly admiring and appraising the queen's body. She was shy! Oh it was positively adorable! Still, Mao made sure not to laugh at her expanse, still keeping his attracted eyes onto Hilda's frame, admiring the points in which powerful muscle and feminine curves merged into one. "Just relax my deer queen... I'll take it nice and slow, and you'll be a pro by the time the week is out," he said, continuing to roam over her body.

How could nobody have asked for her love before now? It must have been simple intimidation at the queen's wild power, both physical and political. Well, if it was up for grabs then Mao was going to go for it.

He watched patiently as she laid back on the bed, and Mao wasted no time in crawling atop her, his half hard cock drooping just a littl out of reach above Hilda's lips. His strong hands and slender digits gripped under her muscular thighs, and it took a little bit of strength on Mao's end to bend her hips and crotch closer to his face. Mao smacked his lips loudly, and then his long forked tongue slowly and casually trailed over the wetness that had gathered on Hilda's exposed labia.

This would be the second time she engaged in sexual relations with Mao, but it felt similarly intimidating as the first time. Surely she would relax in time, but each new position they tried tickled her with anxiety. She swallowed, trying to shoo her worries away. It was just sucking a dick, not on par to the seriousness of fighting in a war or leading her country.

With his encouragement, she took his penis in her hands, rubbing it up and down in slow motions. It felt lewd and embarrassing, even though she had nothing left to hide after last night's exchange. The more it grew, the more she forgot about her insecurities. She put the blue head in her mouth, experimentally swirling her tongue to see if her liked it. At the same time she felt his tongue playing with her lower lips, feeling a warm pleasure stirring her privates. She couldn't express her pleasure verbally, but she took one of her hands off his dick and rubbed his back to assure him that she liked it.

The demon's cock was enchanted in all aspects, different from what a human could or would taste like, making for something truly delicious taste that would different yet pleasant each time that Hilda trailed her tongue along it. Mao gave a long purr in pleasure, a reassuring sign on his end that insisted that Hilda should continue in her licking and sucking. He had no doubt that the muscular beauty could learn sexual skills fairly easily if she so wished.

While her own reassurances were nice, Mao needed no extra incentive to keep it up. His tongue maintained a steady pressure against her netherlips, lapping noisily at her hot flesh and slowly slurping on the warm pink folds. She had a delicious and strong scent and taste, one that was so distinctly hers... He would get addicted if this kept up.

Back
Top Bottom