Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lonesome Warrior Queen (Lucid & MellowYellow)

Lucid

Planetoid
Hilda rode her horse back to the castle from her adventure in town. Those who saw her bowed their heads respectfully. She politely waved back, still feeling odd that people treated her with such respect, despite her headship as queen. Perhaps it was due to being given her powerful position instead of being born into it that made it so awkward.

She had left the castle in the first place to visit the church. It wasn't because she was a religious person, but to pray for the peace of her countless fallen comrades. She wasn't always a queen, rather, she was forced into battling for her kingdom's sake while she was still a child. For most of her life, she was nothing but another unfortunate warrior, bound to die like the majority of her country. What made her different is that she didn't die. Due to her naturally strong build, constant training, and luck, she had survived the entirety of the devastating war, going as far as being everyone's leader in the end.

After she secured her horse in the stable, she went up to her room. She looked at herself in the mirror, examining the lilies she had put in her hair while she was out. Despite being a queen, no one wished to reign as her king. Most of her kingdom was filled with people younger than her due to the massive casualties of the war. They saw her more as a mother figure than marriage material. Rumors of her great strength spread well outside the kingdom, but the tales were exaggerated. They made her out to be some burly monster rather than a strong leader. No one outside of the kingdom had an interest in her.

She resigned herself to the fact that it was highly unlikely anyone would be her partner in life. But for some reason, she kept forcing herself to be feminine, like decorating her hair with flowers and wearing dresses. It didn't suit her, it wasn't comfortable, but she kept doing it in hopes that someone would notice her.

Not wanting to look at herself any longer, she flopped onto her large bed. Hilda was happy that her kingdom was at peace, she really was. It was a huge step up from fighting for your life everyday. Yet for some reason she continued to feel unsatisfied.

Ugh, what frightfully dull creatures these humans were. So dour and miserable, repressed in almost every sense. They allowed themselves so little freedom. So what if they were coming off the heels of a long and bloody war? That just meant that this was a time to be celebrating and having fun rather than wallowing. To a demon, a world such as this was almost unbearable to live in.

But what else could Mao do? The young incubus had been summoned into this world some time ago, and due to the sheer ineptitude of his summoner he was left stuck in this world. All he could do now was try and focus on keeping himself alive, travelling from town to town under different guises, seducing different men and women to feed lustful energy from.

Now though, he was sick of the travelling. He wanted a strong and powerful target he could fix himself onto and feed off of continuously... and when he heard tales of the lonely warrior queen, he felt that his prayers had been answered. So he had travelled to the capital, as fast as his little wings could take him, until he had reached the mighty and imposing castle. He had silently slipped into the castle, exploring about until he found the large bedroom that could only belong to a queen.

Mao had patiently waited in the shadows, and as soon as the towering figure flopped down on her bed he made his appearance. "Well hello there my queen. Truly you are far sweeter than the stories make you out to be," he purred. Mao was a short and slender male, evidently a few years younger than Hilda (Or perhaps not. Time was strange for demons). His skin was a pale teal in colour, his eyes black and lime green. His hair was a short mane of scarlet, broken up by two short ebony horns sprouting out of his forehead.

In terms of muscles, he was far from imposing. And with that cute butt and girlish hips, he seemed far more feminine than the queen. His spaded tail curled lazily around his slim legs, and his leathery bat wings folded neatly behind his back. He was scantily clad, as one would expect from a sex demon, consisting solely of an ebony codpiece that clung tight to a large bulge and slipped neatly into the crack of his ass.

"A fair greeting to you. You can call me Mao,"

Confused by the sudden voice in her bedroom, she turned and saw the young incubus. While she was aware of the existence of demons, this was the first time she personally encountered one. His pale skin contrasted her suntanned hue, but his red mane was similar to her head of orange. Looking at him with her bronze eyes made her heart beat. It wasn't everyday an incubus came to visit. She figured otherworldly entities had better things to do than to visit a war scarred heroine. Hilda thought their interest in wars and humans were minimal, considering how no supernaturals seemed to be involved with one of the biggest wars of the century.

It was unfitting of a queen, but she found sexual demons interesting. The process of living via absorbing a human's energy via sexual acts rather than eating was something of wonder. Of course, that was the obvious reason why a demon would come to her, to use her, to feed from her. She didn't know if she had more to offer a demon of his nature due to her life or position as a queen, or if it was just a matter of having an unusual flavor that attracted him. Maybe all those reasons applied.

"Greetings to you as well, Mao. You may already be aware of my name, but I will introduce myself regardless. I am Queen Hilda Bree Zinn of the kingdom of Zamos." She tried to stay professional, despite countless questions festering inside her. Was he a kind demon? A strong one? Did he come for her kingdom, or for her? She calmed herself, knowing that it would be overwhelming if she barraged him with question after question. She decided to start with the one she found the most important. "Pardon me for asking, but what is your purpose for being here?"

"Oh yes, I know your name quite well. Though the stories of the other villages do tend to exaggerate your features. You don't look te feet tall to me," Mao said, taking a moment to stick his forked tongue in her direction. Ah yes, clearly he was a playful one, always treating things with as little gravity as he could. Being stern and angsty was a human problem, and certainly not one that he wished to take on board for hiself.

"As to why I am here..." he trailed off and flashed Hilda a toothy little smile, before floating up off the ground and drifting up onto the bed at a leisurely pace. Almost like a small azure cloud drifting through her room. Mao lazily slid across the queen's lap, coming to a halt once his bare abdomen was on her legs.

He looked up at her with those alien black and green eyes, glittering with joy "You are an exceptional female, your highness, and I like to count my blessings that you are single. I think I would die of heartbreak if someone else had you," He trailed off, taking a moment to fix up his garnet hair. "I need a mate, someone powerful that I can cling to and feed upon and love endlessly. And you, my sweet Queen, are the perfect candidate for that position."

His joke made her smirk. She knew all too well about the exaggerated tales surrounding her. Some claimed she stopped the war single-handedly. Others claimed she was a half-breed between a human and a giant. The most insulting rumors were ones that insisted she didn't stop the war with her military wisdom, but struck an underhanded deal with the neighboring kingdom. Gossip about her being ten feet tall was something she could live with.

She couldn't help but blush as she felt his bare stomach resting on her legs. She always had a thing for men smaller than her, though they rarely returned the sentiment. And now, to have a creature whose species she was fascinated with come to her felt almost too good to be true. Hilda briefly wondered if she was caught in a dream.

"Sharing my energy with you won't leave half-dead, or fully dead, right? And declaring my loyalty to you won't hurt my kingdom either? As long as those things check out, I'll happily accept your proposition." She boldly declared, despite the many stories about the dangers of making deals with demons. There were positive stories about them too, here and there. Besides, she was agonizingly lonely. If something goes amiss she can always use her physical strength to fix it.

"Kill you? Oh no no,, I'm not a greedy demon. Usually I just take enough energy to tire a person out, but for someone as powerful as yourself you won't feel a thing..." Mao replied. The more pious of the populace were under the misconception that all demons were violent and sadistic conmen who loved nothing more than tricking humans. Some were, of course, but succubi and incubi for the most part only wanted to feed and didn't want to cause havoc that would impede that ability.

"You will? Oh joy!" Mao said excitedly, grinning like a cheshire cat at the attractive and muscular warrior woman. He reached up, pale blue arms looping lazily around Hilda's neck. He gave a few approving trilling sounds, small purrs of arousal and happiness rising up the length of his throat just to further show his joy. The teenage incubus could practically see the power radiating off of the queen's mighty body, and that just seemed to spur his desire on.

Mao moved up and then pressed his lips to Hida's own, his merest touch sending spikes of arousing magic into her muscular body. "You are quite the beauty. Everyone elses loss is my gain though," he cooed.

His kiss threw her five senses into euphoria. His playful voice was utterly hypnotic, more exhilarating to her ears than the finest music of her kingdom. At a glance, the sight of him could be described as cute, due to his small appearance and his somewhat fluffy, crimson mane. However, when one studied this incubus, they would easily find more to him. The large bulge at his waist was a stark reminder that he was mighty sexual; there was an undeniable manliness. When he was close to her, there was a mysterious scent. It was neither pleasant nor unpleasant, simply reflecting that it was him, and that he was close.

As she opened her mouth to deepen the kiss, his scent turned into a taste within her mouth. Despite experiencing the tastes of many different foods since her inauguration, she couldn't describe the flavor of his lips and tongue. It frustrated her. She wanted to be a poet when it came to love. She wanted to map out and word every aspect of such a beautiful bundle of emotions. But no matter how much thought she put into it, words refused to appear in her mind.

Hilda's frustration melted when she embraced Mao. Maybe it was the effect of his magic, but she felt elated. She had spent a long time begrudgingly accepting her circumstances and now it was changing for the better. It was like the gods, or devils, had heard her lonesome cries and sent the right being for her. She just hoped her country would accept her loyalty to a demon, but she figured she was so feared that it wouldn't be an issue.

She was beginning to feel aroused too, on a level she had never experienced before. It felt like her whole body was pounding. It wasn't unpleasant, but she felt impatient. She touched the codpiece that hid his penis, eager to experience more of his magic.

It was no surprise that Hilda was reacting the way she was, with her senses being plucked and played like a fine violin. This was a sex demon she was dealing with, a being that existed almost solely to pleasure their partner- and over the decades they had refined the perfect cocktail of magical spells to further this task. The taste of his mouth could shift from the sweetest sugar to the finest wine at a moments notice, and the longer this went on the sweeter the scent of his lithe body would become.

There was something very reassuring about Hilda's strength, comforting even. Mao couldn't help but purr as he was held firmly in her embrace, causing him to dip his head down to kiss her neck and grind his small fangs into the flesh of her neck. She too had a good scent to her. Not overly feminine and sweet, which suited the young blue-skinned incubus' refined tastes quite nicely in all honesty.

As her hand grazed the bulge in his codpiece, Mao let out a soft groan before grinning at his beautiful queen "How eager you are..." he teased. With a snap of his fingers, the piece of fabric vanished in a puff of vibrant red smoke, leaving his cock to flop out into view. It seemed to only be semi-erect, but its size and girth were still undeniably impresive. It contrasted Mao's slim frame nicely, leaving him hung like a horse with that big blue dick between his legs. "You like...?"

She felt like an incomplete person, even with the headship of queen. Being a military tyrant was only one of many sides of her. Underneath her scary exterior lied a hopeless romantic. In her spare time, Hilda often read books of romance. The wooden shelf by her bedside reflected this. For someone who caused so much destruction, she had an even more powerful imaginary inventiveness. Her recreations of what she read was a paradise of fantasy, for in those moments she lost herself. Nothing positive or negative, dreams or worries remained. All that existed was the story around her, and her senses to observe it with.

Like her passionate story imaginings, her sense of self had vanished. Her mind was solely on Mao. She stroked his now bare dick with confidence. She didn't know how he would like it, as it was her first time being so close to a male's groin, but she experimented unabashedly. She took his length in both her warm hands, slowly stroking up and down.

Hilda responded to his question with a smile. "Yes, I like it. It suits you."

Mao gave a cute tittering noise as Hilda slowly stroked at his impressive dick, the sensation of her warm and strong grip soon earning a long moan from the smaller male. "Nice... nice indeed," he purred excitedly, slow and steady pulses of blood running up his thick manhood as he gradually reached full hardness in Hilda's hand. Okay so she was hardly an expert, but so long as she didn't wind up applying too much pressure, then Mao would hardly mind.

His spaded tail swished about in a slow and sensual rhythm, gliding down until it had come to a halt between Hilda's muscular legs. The heart-shaped tip then ground into her crotch, moving at an increasing pace and releasing more and more lustful energy that flowed into the mighty warrior's attractive and powerful frame.

"These suit you too you know," he cooed as his hands roamed down to cup at her breasts, groping the twin mounds of flesh firmly and then kneading them as if he was manipulating dough. "Sooo... since I'm naked, could you do the same favour for me...?"

A groan escaped her as she shivered, overwhelmed by sexual desire as he dug his tail between her legs. For every wiggle of his tail, a wave of fiery intensity enveloped her. And to think, this was just foreplay. What would it be like when they had sex, she wondered. She couldn't worry about it much, as her lower lips distracted her with a need that had gone unsatisfied for years.

She had just enough sense about her to watch on as he played with her breasts. It was kind of relaxing, like he was massaging them. It didn't take much stimulation before her nipples hardened from the constant contact. It was arousing, having someone play with her sensitive nubs. When she played with herself she often ignored her breasts, so it was interesting to have them add to her pleasure.

Hilda nodded at his request and began undressing. It was only fair that they were both naked after all. Her black dressed decorated with aqua colored jewels fell to the floor in the slump. Next she took off her underwear and accessories, leaving her completely naked. She felt self-conscious, given that her body was awfully large and beefy for a woman. She must have been double the average from sheer muscle and height alone.

"What do you think?" She asked, still feeling insecure despite his obvious love of her body.

Mao's eyes seemed to light up like a pair of stars as his excitement reached its peak, taking in every glorious inch of Hilda's powerful naked body. With muscles like those, then clearly she could win a war singlehandedly. "What do I think?" he asked, before leaning in and nestling his face against her abs, purring like a happy kitten as his forked tongue licked at the rock hard layer of muscle on display "I think you are positively perfect," Mao added giddily.

His slender fingers roamed up her hips, then over the curves of her large bust and up again until they were fondling at the sinews of Hilda's shoulders. Mao continued his joyful purring noises and leaned in to grind his sharp little fangs along the side of Hilda's neck, already sniffing up a bit of lustful energy to further fuel the energy and arousal inside his own slender body.

"Now then my queen... I'm ready to go when you are," he said, leaning back and wagging his long flopping cock for her to see. It was quite a meatpole... no wonder so many witches had taken up conjuration magic.

Hilda happily let Mao touch and tease her body. His answer embarrassed her, but she smiled regardless. She never imagined someone would find her body perfect, no matter how often she craved those words. And to think, someone as small as him would appreciate her for what she was. It was kind of funny, but she was preoccupied with his tiny bites, rather than with the humor of the situation. One might think that being bitten wasn't pleasant, but Hilda seemed to enjoy it. It didn't hurt, rather, it felt like a pleasant, prickly heat, not unlike standing next to a bonfire. The heat radiated from the center of the bite and filled her body with glee. This must have been an effect of his magic too, she thought.

She had to admit, his penis was so big that it intimidated her, even though her body was large. However, she was a courageous human, and has dealt with things much worse than a simple feature of male anatomy. Without dwelling on her fears, she experimentally teased the head at her opening. Juices were dripping out of her, making his head slick. She rubbed the moisture up and down his shaft, making sure it was lubricated. Once she was satisfied, she thrust her hips to take him inside.

"Mmm...!" She moaned aloud, not being able to concentrate on anything but the hot tightness in her lower body. Her vagina pulsated and clamped around him, proving that a male and female's genitals made a great fit together. She couldn't think coherently; all she could do was grind her hips against him in hopes that it would satisfy a primal need within her.

Mao had been waiting patiently for some kind of vocal answer or even a noise of approval, so feeling the thick head of his cock being pushed against Hilda's soaked cuntlips did indeed come as a surprise. The young incubus gave a small shudder of pleasure, a clear sound of pleasure on his end to encourage her further, and that shudder was very quick to evolve into a full-on stream of moans as Hilda stroked his cock, smearing it with her juices to act as a makeshift lubricant.

"My my your highness... it really mut have been some time if you're so excited to let a demon inside you," the slender incubus teased gently, his hands coming to rest on Hilda's muscular abs. He teased at her flesh with more gentle bites of his fangs (Well, gentle to a powerhouse like Hilda. To a lesser woman they would have felt almost painful) before his breath htched at the sensation of her tght and muscular pussy sinking down his long shaft.

The fit was definitely a snug one, making Mao's spine crawl with pleasure as wet walls of muscle clung to his impressive dick. "Ahn... my queen..." he gasped out before gripping her hips so he could sink even deeper inside her. After all, quite a bit of dark blue cock was still left out in the cold right about now and at the rate he was going he seemed set to punch through to her cervix.

His dick was big enough that even while inside her, it felt like it was stimulating her clit on the outside. That in addition to his powerful pace left the normally untouchable queen as putty for him to manipulate as he pleased. Her body felt like it was floating away as his bites brought her even more warmth and pleasure, as if they were secretly angelic kisses. The flowers in her hair were falling out, no doubt from all of the bouncing between he two. High-pitched groans emitted from her uncontrollably. Hilda couldn't reply verbally to Mao's teases even if she wanted to. But he was right, it had been a very long time since she had sex. It wasn't since she was a teenager, before her body developed into how it was today.

She held onto Mao's hair, as gently as she could given the circumstances. She wanted to encourage him to keep going, to let him know that she wouldn't break easily. She could take all of the rough sex he wanted to throw at her, even if it's been a while for her body.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said in a low teasing tone, his fanged teeth being exposed in a wicked little smirk. Hilda might have had well over a foot in height over him, but Mao wasn't intimidated in the slightest. If anythng he was getting off on having a towering and powerful warrior writhing and moaning for him. It simply served to reassure his confidence in his own incubus abilities. He'd boast to his kin if he ever saw them again.

His hips picked up the pace, moving in swift shallow thrusts that bumped the thick head of his cock a few centimeters deeper with each inward motion. The strength of his hips proved shocking given his proportions. He gave a few hissing noises while his tail swished about wildly, and soon enough Mao could feel the fat head of his cock repeatedly striking against her cervix, his thrusting making the whole bed shake and shudder.

Being driven into with no resistance hurt. It was in deeper than she could imagine it fitting, possibly twice the length of her longest fingers. When she thought she couldn't handle it, her body would flip its switch and melt into pleasure. It was like the ever changing tide, shifting from pain to pleasure on a whim. She was like the shores beneath, the ripples of sand ever changing by their ocean master. Together the queen and incubus were like yin and yang, incomplete without the each others company. As instinctual as their sex having was, Hilda was also taken in by the spiritual aspects, as if they were really making love after their first meeting. Perhaps that was the romanticist in her talking again.

Her squeaky bed brought her back to reality. Her eyes met his alien-like ones, a longing expression lingering as she sprung around. When he roughly rubbed against her vaginal walls her eyes shut, too overwhelmed to look at him. These intense feelings rushing through her felt inhuman, something only an otherworldly creature could gift her. She gripped onto him harder, her legs shivering as she already felt herself coming close to an orgasm.

The slender male had wrapped his slim arms around Hilda's muscular thighs for the sake of a little extra leverage. He grinned at her, seeing the romance plain on the queen's face, and he knew full well he had the powerful monarch wrapped around his digits now. She fit Mao's long cock like a glove now, and the demon knew that this was the only person he ever wanted to rut with in the future. She was positively outstanding, beautiful and sensual in so many ways... and the energy she was feeding into him, it almost seemed like a feast to the young incubus.

But Mao still had his limits as every other male did. He couldn't thrust for an infinite time, he still had his limits and he was about to hit his. He kissed Hilda firmly, his forked tongue caressing hers eagerly. Mao slammed his cock in as deep as he possibly could, threatening to breach clean into her womb (Well, that could come later when she was a little looser) and he let out a long hiss of pleasure. His thick blue dick throbbed in arousal and he was soon blasting jet after jet of his thick and hot cum into his beloved queen's tight womb, filling her to the brim.

Despite the society humans built, life was still survival of the fittest, and this queen was clearly fit. So many lives have come and gone, with one instinct uniting them: to procreate. Her consciousness would deny it if it were spoken to her, but every cell of her body has anxiously waited for this moment; a moment where two would become one. If someone touched her, they'd find her skin scalding. It was one of many side effects of her swimming hormones. She was close, so so close. Her mind was becoming frayed, distracted, like his presence was overpowering to the point that her mind would break if it settled on him. She thought about the weather, her friends, her maids, the meaning of life; almost like her body was resisting what it wanted most.

But then, like an erupting crescendo, an uninterrupted pleasure consumed her. She squeaked and thrashed about as she felt his cum add to the mix of wild bliss. It was a feeling that couldn't be recreated through artificial means. The mixing of humans and demons, it was the only way she experienced something as unexplainable and uncontested as this world-rocking orgasm.

When the feeling subsided, she fell to the bed in a sweaty heap. She couldn't even look at him to see if he was as satisfied as her. All she could do was pant on top of her now crushed flowers, basking in the hot afterglow.

The sputterings of pleasure from the slender Incubus came to a halt after just a few more moments, slow and steady pulses racing up his thick dick so he could fill her womb up with every last drop of demonic seed. Mao gave a happy little chirp and pulled his hips back until his cock left Hilda's abused love-canal with a lewd popping noise, followed soon after by a trail of thick semen oozing out of Hilda's pussy. What a rush that had been! In all his years, Mao had never had a partner with such a tight pussy nor one who could fuel him with so much energy in one session.

Oh this was definitely a permanent arrangement.

Mao climbed atop Hilda's towering frame, feeling as light as a feather to a woman of her renowned strength. Then he leaned in and let his head rest on her breasts like a pair of fleshy pillows, his cock grinding along the chiseled abs on her stomach. "How was that your highness? Can you make room for this little devil in your royal court?" he asked. He had experienced heaven, and had no desire to ever try other women.

She felt conflicted as she came off her high. She had sex with a demon, and not just any demon, but an incubus. Within the confines of her kingdom's faith, she had never heard of a happy ending for a human who partook in illicit relations. If she were a peasant, she would be considered an outcast, much like folk who claimed to be witches and wizards, magicians and oracles. To make pacts with demons was to offer your very soul, and it was clear that Hilda was already smitten with her companion.

However, given her power, those concerns were laughable. She reigned as queen, a great one at that. For her to partake in demons would not earn the disrespect of her people, but instill an even greater fear. If anyone were to tame demons, or to at least reach a beneficial agreement with one, it would be her, an experienced and wise woman in many walks of life. Remembering just how much power she had, she shooed those doubts from her mind.

"I'd be happy to welcome you to my court. There's no one better partner for a fearsome queen than a demon himself." She smiled resolutely, confidently, for as how Mao had no desire for other women, she had no desire for other men.

"Great! Though, I'm not exactly not what most would call fearsome to look at," came Mao's response. He was under no delusions, he knew how slim and unimposing his build was, and that was only further emphasized by the sheer size different brought about by him laying with the towering queen. Still, he was not one to be underestimated. He was still a demon, armed with a vast array of twisted little spells to inflict n those who threatened him... and now, his queen.

No doubt there would be some people in opposition to this, people finding fault in an unholy relationship like this... but who cared what they thought? This was no concern of theirs.

Mao blinked his pretty and exotic eyes, giving his lover a coy smile while his spaded tail swished and swirled in the air directly above his pert butt. The redhead nestled comfortably into the mounds of large flesh and gave a sweet little yawn "We should catch a little bt of sleep for now. You might feel a little bit of fatigue from my feeding, but you'll get used to that sensation in time. A hearty meal after our rest will do us both some good..."

Hilda agreed with a nod. Sleep sounded good, and a meal after resting sounded even better.

Since she was queen her life had grown steadily, predictably, like an old oak tree. This astounding development in her life made her feel like a child again, the tree in her life cut down and replaced with some unknown seed. What would it grow into? Another tree? Flowers? Or would the seed remain dormant, never reaching its full potential? She doubted the latter greatly. She was the one with the scythe in her hand, cutting down her comfortable yet unfulfilling past. She was the reaper yet also the farmer, and she would tend to whatever was planted.

Those were thoughts for another day. She was tired, whether from his energy sucking or the act of sex itself; maybe both. Without bothering to cover her naked body, she stretched her limbs out and let any remaining thoughts melt away, welcoming sleep with open arms.

It was indeed true that pacts with demons had so very rarely panned out for the mortal party involved, but Mao was far from sadistic and malicious. As long as he had his energy to feed on, then he saw no need to send his partners into ironic hells and the like. And given that Hilda was a near infinite feast for a man such as himself, well he had no reason to ever send her away. He'd found the ideal partner an incubus could ever want!

He slept soundly, nestled comfortably into Hilda's large bust while his spaded tail had looped around one of her muscular legs. He was content, letting the warmth of her towering frame comfort his lithe body while her sweet scent filled his nostrils and ensured a fine sleep for the short and handsome incubus.

After a few hours of well-needed rest Mao awoke, rising up and kneeling atop Hilda's sculpted abs. A cute little yawn escaped him, and the lithe male lazily hopped up and landed on his feet on the plush carpet.

The queen slowly woke up after Mao. She felt sluggish, as she often did after sleeping. When the war was still going on, her nerves were too tense to sleep regularly. Even now, when there was no war, her body was on alert, preventing her from receiving a restful slumber.

She enjoyed feeling sexually satisfied, but while her partner may feel vigorous, Hilda wasn't content on an empty stomach. She didn't know if demons ate, but it would be easy to get food for them both, plus she didn't have to leave her room to get it. Set upon her mahogany nightstand was a bell. She shook it violently, sending a loud ringing sound that could be heard throughout her castle. It was a signal for one of the maids to come. She had other instruments to call different staff, but the bell was the often used one.

A teenager with long, blonde hair came rushing in. "Yes your highness, what may I-" Her jaw dropped. It was inevitable that the castle, as well as the kingdom, would find out about the queen and incubus's little arrangement. However, it was impolite of the queen to spring the news on one of her young maids. Before the teenager was a demon of horrible tales - naked! Before the teenager was her idolized queen - naked! And if she thought her assumptions were incorrect, there were obvious stains on the bed to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt of what happened.

The blonde's eyes narrowed. She obviously looked down upon the arrangement. She said nothing concerning it, but her tone was snippy. "How may I help you?"

Hilda spoke back normally, either ignorant or uncaring over her maid's attitude. "I'd like a meal for us. Be sure to bring a protein, some sort of noodle dish, oh and some fruits and vegetables would be great. Is there anything specific you'd like, Mao?"

Back
Top Bottom