Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingdoms United {Sho x Lagerta}

"! M-My dear-" he started, as she was groping his lump and he still refused to let go of her. "I-I don't know-" he confessed, as he then suddenly lost all reason and used both hands to grope both of her breasts. Oh how soft they felt, as this was the first time that he ever touched an elf within such a matter.

She was expecting him to reject her drunk motions like Thomas had, the boy was probably watching her in awe but for the moment Caradniel could not say no to what her body wanted. She was ready for whatever happened in this moment and her brain could fight over what she had done tomorrow. She shivered when the man groped both of her large breasts through her dress. She sighed contently, grabbing him a little roughly. She had often watched what the elves had done behind closed doors wondering when she could endure in the moment, now she was getting her dark desire. Caradniel pressed her nose against his neck nuzzling it as she moved her hand, sliding it down his pants to grab his flesh with her bare hand and stroke it.

"!" He grunted as she grasped his penis. That did it, as the alcohol forced him to grasp her dress and RIP it apart, making his body flush even more and causing his penis to throb even more.

Thomas on the otherhand, managed to get his balance and leaned against the table. "Why did I drink..." he complained, as he blinked a few more times, and suddenly realized what was happening.

The sound a human male made when they were pleased with a simple touch sent shivers rippling through her body. Caradniel blinked when he grabbed her dress and tore it from her bod exposing her large breasts and pale pink nipples. Her panties clinging to her ass and private. She was embarrassed and covered her chest up as her face turned red. "H-Hey!" Caradniel said as she looked at the man who seemed to be in a sort of daze.

However, she took advantage of inspiring his alcohol levels to take over all meaningful common sense. He simply grasped her body and continued to attack her.

Finally, Thomas made his way to them and started speaking up. "YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID? You took advantage of him!" he complained, struggling to stand still. It made him lean against the corner edge of the table. His head wobbled. Now it would be strange if he was defending his uncle instead of her, but she was more sober AND, his uncle was NOT reasonable when drinking. However, "Uncle, you NEED to calm down..."

Caradniel blinked when he attacked her, forcing her back on the table. She squirmed a bit looking up to the human man. That glazed over look in his eyes and then..

Thomas shouted in her ear making her wince. She tilted her head back looking at the male with her reddened face. She was drunk but not as drunk as the man above her. Still, Caradniel wanted to be touched. Was that really so wrong? She heard him trying to console his uncle into calming down but she had already aroused him, would he really be able to calm down. "I just wanted to be touched!" Caradniel huffed.

This time, his uncle was becoming more straight to the point; already was he digging his hands into his pants while unbuckling his belt so that they could come down to reveal a raging erection. It was big and throbbing, begging for attention. Thus, he decided to 'throw' her to the ground. And by throw her, he basically released her and caused her to lose balance onto her knees. With this opportunity, he probed his penis against her lips, and moved into her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom