Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingdoms United {Sho x Lagerta}

Lagertha

Devilishly Wicked
The two kingdom's had been warring for centuries now, but finally the fighting had come to an end. The king of the Humans and the King of the Elves had come together in a series of meetings to settle a treaty. Where the humans would give the elves the ore they needed to forge weapons and armors, and in return for being gifted the ore, the elves would give the humans half of any armor or weapons that were crated. The elves also agreed to give free passage through their cities and land to the humans in exchange for the humans resource of fish to be bought and sold amongst the elves. Both races had also agreed that if either the elves or human's land was invaded by an outside race of the treaty the other would lend it's forces to defend the victim's land.To solidify the treaty the elves and humans had agreed upon a marriage between the races. The second youngest daughter of the king of elves would marry the eldest son of the Human king on the full moon.

Here they were, together in the great halls of the Kingdom of humans after the wedding. Gathered around tables and food drinking their whims to nothing, hell the elves were enjoying themselves. The leaders had set their children at the highest table to overlook the rest of their families in the great hall. The awkward couple positioned in the middle. While in the mix a human had been set by an elf to intermingle.

That was where Caraniel sat, in the middle at the head table between Allenia, her sister who had just been wed, and a strange male human.. She was only the age of sixteen in human years but to an elf she was still only a child. Of course the elves would out live the humans by lifetimes. Her father passed behind them.

Caradniel's long straight hair reached the bottom of the seat and pooled up or fell off the side off the chair. Even in the heels she had been given they skidded the ground. Caraniel was small, but her body and mind were the same maturity of a human girl. If she stood she would stand no taller then 5'2 with the three inch heels she had on. Her breasts were long and covered by the dress for modesty. Except for the slit on either side of her dress that came up to her armpits and were only held together by emeralds, Caraniel was well clothed. Her emerald panties, which matched the color of the dress, peeked out of the side of the dress as she sat or if she move. She was skinny, toned, but she had her curves, large hips small waist. Caraniel had a single small chunk of hair by her right brow that was completely black. This strand of hair was twisted with emeralds. Her pale hands were on the goblet her father had poured for her before moving towards he sister who had just been wed.

"Drink! For our kingdom's have become united!" Her father's silkly booming voice filled the room as he held a cup above Allenia's head. The crowd cheered and her father leaned down whispering in Allenia's pointed ear, which she shoved her face with food to stay quite, before drifting away with the other king. Caraniel took no time to waste. She grasped the gold cup, ignoring the man beside her and chugged. For once she was allowed to do something so crude to drown out the awkwardness of this whole feast. A couple of large gulps dripped down her throat to her empty stomach...the effects didn't take long to hit her. For one, she was pint sized, for two she had never had anything like it, three she was drinking too much way too fast. Caraniel dropped the goblet on the table with both small hands with a sigh and red cheeks.

RE: Kingdoms United

Sir Johnson continued to drink next to the sister of his brother's wife, sighing as it was LIVELY to no end. He held conversation with various beings, enjoying the night to the fullest as his brother would make their late mother proud. At least their father was present and dinning with the elf king and his wife like no tomorrow. It made him happy that there was no stress or worry of any kind. He knew of his brother's wife beforehand, but he knew little of her sister, Caradniel, who was sitting next to him.

Johnson was dressed towards the standards of any prince, especially in an event such as this. Mostly blue, with various secondary white designs, Johnson wore a typical wedding coat over a long sleeve white male dress that was made from the finest of quality. Various laces stuck out of his collar, and around his wrists, and jewelry was present as well. That is, given that he held a modest crown that was only visible across his forehead.

His hair held curls that only reached his chin, carrying a nice shade of golden-brown, matching his hazel eyes entirely. He wore no facial hair, as he was only 16 and his family was not known for being consistent in such a matter by his age. Thus, he never needed to shave unless he waited for 3 more years. He actually liked this; his brother often complained about the need to stay consistently clean by his facial appearance, since he became 25, where he is now 29. However, his mind was changing as he was now getting closer to losing his common sense; he had been drinking for the last two hours and now he was starting to see his vision blur. Thus, he decided he was done for the night, as many were standing and chatting. However, he decided that now was a chance to talk to Caradniel.

"So....are you enjoying yourself?" he asked, finally having the balls to talk to the elf. For some reason, he was often SHY around her kind, even when meeting his future sister-in-law, but the alcohol was making him more confident. "We're 'family' now, so m-maybe we can chat?" he asked, blinking repeatedly as he looked at her. He took some water to help clear his head in the progress.

Caradniel was enjoying herself. The taste of a foreign liquid piercing to her stomach, the effect it had was well greeted for this miserable meeting. She still couldn't believe he had married her sister off to a human, but here they were celebrating the wedding and treaty that had been solidified. She barely noticed anyone around her as she continued to drink. The music slowed, her vision blurred in and out, she started to smile over watching the smallest of things.

The voice a foreign tone and speak rang into her ears. Slowly she turned her head to face the man speaking. Ah, one of the human princes. Her pointed ears, that stuck out directly from her skull twitched as she leaned her head back against the chair. In this position her neck was exposed to the man as she slowly tried to render the words he was speaking. Ah this weird feeling of being able to control one's actions was interesting. Finally after a moment, Caradniel's violet eyes glazed and she smiled widely at him. He was intoxicated as well it seemed.

Caradniel leaned over to him, pressing her pale flesh with it's reddening cheek on his shoulder. She knew without this substance she would never have done this, but for some reason she felt so relaxed. "I guess...we are are we not?...that makes..." She lifted up a small pale finger with her long white nail before touching the tip of his nose and giggling. "..My brother too right?"

"Yes?" he asked, already realizing that she was either a lot more laid back for an elf, or she was drunk and actually affected by wine. Hopefully it was the former as he could get used to this. He smiled as he chuckled and said, "I find it funny that we NEVER had a chance to chat; I wanted to learn more about your people b-but I wanted to learn from an actual elf." he confessed, sighing as he took another sip of water to sober him. Some bread helped, but it wasn't strong enough.

As they got more physical, he was already starting to assume that she WAS indeed drunken by wine, and that he needed to make sure that she understood. Thus, he added, "Do you often socialize with humans, or is this your first time?" At least his understanding was that even she was going through the same situation as him; was only his brother and her sister ever socializing closely despite their difference in race? He did not know, but he did wanted to understand Caradniel. "Caradniel." he repeated.

Caradniel had never tasted alcohol, never been allowed around it. Elves had a similar type of a brew that was suppose to be more intense for them, she had often walked through the rooms of elves naked laying on top of one another. Most often it was something they would refuse to talk about with one another and never would they tell any outsides races. They were suppose to be prime and proper, so they hid their more intense desires from one another and the outside. Only ever indulging in them in private sections of their kingdoms. Caradniel, was too young for an elves standard to drink or partake in their sexuality rituals. However, here and now her father had given her the alright. Even though she knew she should wait until around her 60th birthday to actually drink the substance. Her body was weak, and as it was weak it was easily manipulated by such a simple thing. So yes. Caradniel could not hold her liquor at all.

She listened to him, her cheek staying pressed against his shoulder as she held onto her goblet. He was speaking quite easily, and acting less affected then Caradniel had once believed he had been. "W-W-hic!" Cradniel straightened up as she hick uped. She covered her pale rosey lips before smiling and giggling. She turned her head to the side, before finding it resting on her arms on the table. Everyone else was enjoying themselves as well, so why she should have cared? "Wha...do you n-need to know?"

It was not hard to pick out how wasted Caradniel was with him talking and watching her. She could care less though. For once she felt free of rules and restraints of being proper, it felt nice to be and do whatever her body felt like. She stared at him, eyes half open and glazed as he asked if this was her first time talking with a human. Caradniel smiled. "My father hates you.." She picked up her head before dropping it back down. "He hates...humans...never lets me meet them.." Caradniel sat up, stretching her arms up for no reason before bring them down to play with the jewels on her garments. "Mother wanted me to marry the huma-n..." Caradniel, "Your br-o-th-er." Caradniel smiled before laughing. Twisting her finger around that strand of discolored hair she sighed. "Mother likes..your..kind. Father threw a fit." She leaned her head back closing her eyes. "You aren't that bad.." She dropped her head again, letting her cheek rest against his shoulder. "I don't think you are bad..."

"Oh um...." he started, unsure how to respond.

Given by how believable that response was, he was getting a drunken 'honest' version of Caradniel. And it wasn't just her; everyone present was seemly effected by the alcohol to the point where they just laughed randomly and were moving sluggish, and yes, this also involved the elves. The atmosphere felt as if it was only Caradniel and Johnson, and everything else was a figment of an imagination of sorts. However, he was thankful that he stopped before becoming drunk like the rest of the guests and family members. Of course, that did not prevent him from also having issue with his words, not just from her being physical with him.

"S-so what do elves enjoy doing as a hobby? Do you sport, travel, take part in something artistic? How similar are we: humans and e-elves?" he managed to asked. "Carandiel, are you ok?" he then asked, out of instinct, as he had NO idea on how to handle a drunken female. Let alone, a drunken elf. Should he call for assistance? No, attracting attention towards something of a 'minor' issue, would not do well for either of them...

Caradniel's eyes had closed midway with him talking. They opened now when he asked about what hobbies they had. She was always an honest elf, but he liquor had made her honesty more blunt. She placed a hand on his chest, playing with the fabric that rested there. "We indulge in one another sexually....a-archery.....I like...to paint." Caradniel nuzzeled her cheek against his shoulder. "Most elves have traveled...a-a-alot in their long lives. So...they prefer to stay together in place."

She could feel his body tense under her touch her affection. Caradniel was never this affection or close to a person, she was embarrassed, but she couldn't stop herself. She wanted to touch something, had this aching feeling to be touched by someone, and he was the closest thing. Why she was having these feelings, she couldn't tell and what exactly her body wanted by being touched Caradniel was uncertain. "What do humans do?..."

It took him a few seconds before he could respond; her comment on 'indulge in one another sexually' got to him, as well as with the way she looked at him.

"I-I enjoy listening to others sing; I hold great appreciation for songs while I enjoy eatable treats and look out at the sky..." he confessed, but continued with, "All humans have different preferences; w-we enjoy doing whatever gives us 'pleasure'....can you please stop rubbing against my shoulder?"

By this point, he was just shy and embarrassed; the alcohol was getting to him in a way where he felt vulnerable from physical contact. "I see that alcohol is neither your or my ally..." he joked, smiling softly.

She listened to him and froze when he seemed to snap at her for touching him. Caradniel pulled her face and hand back from him. She leaned against her chair and looked out at the crowd. People were acting as foolishly as she was. Slowly she pressed her chin against the table. "I've never had it...I'm too young to drink it.." Caradniel's eyes shifted through the crowd, it seemed some of the elves were moving to one another, being intimate only slightly from the way of the alcohol. Her skin crawled, she felt like moving, joining them. Still, it felt wrong to be rude and leave this boy's side. "Most...elves have different hobbies too, but those are the main ones.." Caradniel admitted.

"Well I am sure that you're all unique...." he remarked, looking at her change position. It was funny, but clearly she needed some attention. "Caradniel, can you think clearly?" Thomas placed a hand on her shoulder, curious to her reaction. While he hesitated at first, he knew that he could help her when needed. "Listen, I think that you shouldn't drink anymore tonight...." He placed his free hand on her own before asking, "Do you want me to h-help you in anyway?"

Caradniel was blinking, unsure of what was really going on as she slumped down in her chair. She pulled her silver goblet to her lips, holding it as though she might float away if she let go. The strange human boy she was talking to next to her had placed a hand on her shoulder. The small touch of his hand touching her through her dress made her shiver and giggle from the wine. His words slipped past her ears, but she could barely care to listen as she took another sip. Still when he told her not to drink anymore, she set her goblet down before leaning towards him and letting her nose touch his. "Why...? It tastes good!" She touched the hand that touched her lightly, the feel of her skin touching her own, even only with her hands made her smile. "I feel hot.." Caradniel admitted as she pulled her head away. "I want to be touched like e-ver-yone else.." She stuttered over the word, turning it on her tongue before she moved, uncaring as her cheek found his shoulder again, her free hand on his arm caressing it.

"I-" He blushed slightly as her nose touched his. And hearing her physical feeling of 'hot', was not a good sign. "Look, stop drinking." This time, he grasped her goblet and moved it away, all before holding her shoulders and gently shaking her. "Caradniel please- you must stop drinking-" he started.

However, handling a drunken elf would become too much even for him; he accidently grasped her breast with one hand, before quickly releasing it and moving his hand closer to her waist. "Please- wake up." he remarked, trying to control both her and himself.

Caradniel glared at him with her glazed eyes as he took away her goblet. "H-Hey! I was drink-k-k-ing that!" She places her hands on him as he shakes her, causing her brain to get more jumbled then it already was. "S-S-Stop tha!" Caradniel places her hand on his lips. "B-But! I like this stuff!" She opens one eyes to look at him before closing it.

Her eyes opened, a bit startled and embarrassed when she felt his hand on her chest. He seemed to quickly remove it but for some reason that lingering feeling of being touched was there. She looked at him grasping his hand and placing it back on her chest. Clearly, not really in control of her actions, Caradniel forced him to grab her chest. "T-ha.. feels interesting."

"!" Naturally giving off a blush, he knew where this was going. "Um, Caradniel- we really shouldn't; it's not appropriate for us!" As he held her breasts, he couldn't help but gain an erection out of pure instinct. So soft and satisfying, he was having a very difficult time pulling away. And, he worried that someone may see him as he looked around, but realized that everyone was too busy drinking even more and that he and her were the only ones at the table by this point.

"Why...not?" Caradniel was still completely lost in the alcohol and she kept his hands wrapped around her large clothed breasts. Caradniel was a curious little thing and the alcohol was making her curiosity even worse. She blinked as she watched him look around to find they were the only ones at the table. Caradniel giggled lightly as she leaned forward, her hand stupidly falling on his lap without a thought as her face moved closer to his, brushing her cheek against his.

"Caradniel-" he started, as they made contact with one another again. Her hand naturally laid on his lump that was in his pants, but he had to focus on her since she was dropping her weight on him despite being light. "Listen, you MUST realize that this is NOT appropriate!" Now he was just getting nervous and for good reason; what would her father say if he saw his daughter whoring herself like this? Although, what she said before regarding typical casual sexual practices could have contradicted that knowledge, he was pretty sure that it would not be something smiled upon at a WEDDING.

Her weight was falling on him, she couldn't help it. She was clumpsy and drunk and needed attention. Not only that, but no one was there watching them and she could careless about rules and regulations right now in this moment. Cardniel moved and kissed his cheek, her hand squeezing the lump in his lap as she rested her body against his. "S-So? N-No one cares...anyways." She nuzzled against him, breathing out. "W-Why is it so wrong? Everyone..does it.."

"H-hey-! W-what are you doing-?!" he yelped, as now she was just getting persistent with him. While he hated to admit it, he was getting aroused and he could not deny it. "L-listen, you're not thinking straight-" he started, as her body continued to attack his. Being a male was not easy, as his lump was demanding some attention, growing and increasing its volume entirely. He took a quick breath as her sweet scent made him groan and nearly pass out. "Ahhh......." Thomas blinked repeatedly in an attempt to make himself sane, but it had no effect whatsoever.

Caradniel found herself being persistent and the boy not really wanting the attention. She huffed, drunkily, as she pulled away from him and moved to stand up. "If you won't do it, then I'll find someone else!" There must have been something in her drink to act such a way, Caradniel could not help this needing feeling and she looked down at Thomas as he blinked. She moved, wobbling to try to walk around the table. There was a human man at the end of he table that must have been the groom's uncle, Caradniel approached him, flirting with him in her drunken haze.

"Caradniel-" he started, standing up but follow her and realized in horror that she was going to run into his uncle.

Sir Alex was chatting with an elf who also drank too much. He smiled as he said, "Vadriel, you should really calm down with the drinking my friend! Please sit down..." he offered, helping the elf sit before dropping his head to the table. "Oh my....perhaps I should- huh?" he stopped as he turned to see another drunken elf. His 'niece-in-law' as you would, was obviously drunk as well. "Caradniel....was it?" he asked with a confused smile.

Caradniel's face was red from drinking too much. She looked and watched the man help the other drunken elf to his seat. When the man turned to look at her she was embarrassed but she smiled lightly. "I'm hot.." Caradniel stated as she found herself leaning against the male human. Maybe he would be open to her then Thomas had been.

As Thomas tried to move forward, he fell over a chair but managed to land his body on another. (Damn, I HAVE drank too much...) he realized, blinking repeatedly.

"You're 'hot'?" he asked, as Sir Alex blinked. "Well maybe you should take your clothing off in your room and go to sleep dear; you seem flushed...." he remarked, slowly placing the back of his hand against her cheek to feel the heat from her body.

Caradniel vaguely heard him, Thomas, falling over a chair as he tried to reach her. The man seemed to be dismissing her telling her to go to her room and go to sleep. "But.." Caradniel sighed as she looked at the half passed out elf on the table. She finally got the courage to pull the strangers hand and put it on her chest. "I want to be touched!" Caradniel furrowed her brows at the man. Maybe he would get her point now.

"I-" Alex's eyes widened as he touched her breasts. He instantly squeezed a breast as it tempted him and brought arousal to him naturally. He never wed and no woman was present with him tonight, as it was quite tempting since all were drinking. And even he, felt the effects as his face flushed red.

Caradniel blushed and squealed a bit when he groped her breast. She placed a hand on his chest pressing herself against him. She could feel the lump in his pants, the same one Thomas had before when they were flirting. She found herself pressing a hand against the lump in his pants boldly. "You..what? Object..?"

Back
Top Bottom