Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Live to Serve, in Joyous Chains (F for dom M/F/Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introductions ~

I'll cut to the chase. You came into to my thread to find out what I might do for you, what kind of girl I am...

Well,
I'm the kind of girl who cums a little when you slap my face.

A not-very-good, naughty kind of girl. Bound up in lingerie and leather and lace, supple curves, cute brown eyes looking up at you.. Lips parting slowly. A cheap slut willing to do any shameful little thrill for the right words whispered in my ear, an approving look from Master. I hope that makes you happy...

Because that's what I'm here for, to make you happy. I'm a submissive, eager to please, lover of whips and chains, pain and humiliation, of being turned into an object, just a disgusting toy for your pleasure.

That's the kind of girl I am.

Kinks ~

Oh, you like that? You want to hear more?

Let me tell you more about the games I love.
Do-
- Use me
- Abuse me
- Kiss me after
- Rape me
- Huge, drooling cocks
- Strong, hairy men
- Sexy, tall futas
- Lithe, teasing women
- Disgusting monsters
- Gangbangs / double pen
- Cover me in cum
- Use my mouth as a urinal
- Sell my body
- Give me drugs
- Tell me what a slut I am
- Knock me up
- Beat me down

And so many, many more.. There's really nothing I won't do for you. Just a few things it might be harder to sell me on, things like snuff and mutiliation, things that would require an incredibly silver tongue to lure me into.
My hard no's? Pedophilia, diapers, scat, and asking me my real name ~ because some things are secret.

Finally, I write third person past tense. Always.

More on Lust ~

This is all painting me as a very naughty thing. Which, fair's fair, is just what I am. Still, there's more to my needs than that. I need a story. I need characters who live and breathe, because if they can't do that, they can't really want me either - and I want to be wanted, to feel hungry gazes on my skin and soon, hungry lips as well.

It's not just about doing terrible things to naughty girls. It's about lust, the gnawing need for them in the sickest ways, and it's about submission, the shameful surrender to all those little wants that we won't let live free in the daylight. So give me some story - tell me about how you'll lead my characters down the rabbit hole, how sub and Dom can clash and shape each other, between their wild romps.

And now that's said, I want you to bring me the sickest, naughtiest things you can imagine. Bring your darkest and most beautifully twisted plots. When you contact me, tell me a little about your kinks, a little about your characters, a little about the scenario you'd like us to play to together. Those three little things are all I ask. You can be flirty if you'd like, but don't be creepy. I adore those who know how to toe that line ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom