Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Paradise [Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIX

Planetoid
WELCOME TO PARADISE

AnLLSNj.jpg

The story takes place on a semi-isolated island in the Florida Keys. Sprawling white sand beaches encircle the front of our island, a welcome mat to our luxurious beachhouse, featuring the tropical cabana for outdoor retreat, and pool and spa combo. The island is backed up to a wall of rock, excellent for some amateur cliff diving. The pocket of lush forest provides the perfect environment for a tranquil escape, featuring a freshwater spring complete with a miniature waterfall.

A ideal retreat for those who wish to escape the stress of modern civilization.

You take the summer off and treat yourself to your own company, away from the distractions of the world. Catch some rays, read that novel that's been sitting on your bookshelf. Perhaps spiritual, or inspirational.

Whatever the reason, you quickly discover you weren't the only one with this idea and neither was the realtor when you signed up for the timeshare. Now you share your island with a bunch of strangers, all under the impression of having the island to themselves for the summer. Do you settle your differences and make a compromise? Will you make enemies or life-long friendships? Summertime fling or passionate romance?

To give you an idea of the island life...
chprURA.jpg

LHQuWOM.jpg

voYrhws.jpg

cZJEmfe.jpg
[/align]

--

Entry will be limited to three or four players, maximum of five or six characters. Either a 1:1 or 2:1 ratio of males to females. All depending on the level of interest.

Age is restricted to 20-26 years old.

As far as other restrictions. Ya'll should be mature enough to realize not to control someone else's character, not to attack other members of the rp, to be courteous. So I'll just leave it at that.

Please be able to write a meaty-sized post. It is not, in my opinion, too much to ask for decent English an a paragraph or two. I myself will run around two to four hefty paragraphs.

There is to be no teleporting or time-traveling. Be realistic. Characters are not to be jumping around the island, location to location in a single post. Unless there is a deliberate timeskip, the timeline should not transgress the length of an entire day or hours at a time beyond everyone else. This might seem weird, but this has happened to me in one or two of my role-plays before with other members.

No Debbie Downers please. I really don't want characters that are all mopey and disciplined with tragic pasts with a conflicted present or however you want to describe these as. Not that you can't have a complicated background, I just really don't want any mood-killers. idk I hope I'm making sense. I just don't anyone chronically depressed ALL the time, yanno?

Dynamic relationships are encouraged. Romance is highly encouraged. Once we get some characters in here feel free to mingle and experiment with the possibilities! I also like to incorporate you guys into the plot to make it special for each character, so if you have an idea or even a suggestion--please, I would love to hear it!!

Sex is obviously allowed.

--

My Character

Jason Herron
Male, 24
New Haven, Connecticut
Yale University
Confident, easy going guy. He likes to joke around and thinks he's funny. At times he can be a cocky jackass and at others he is smooth and charming and charismatic. He isn't exactly quick to anger, but he doesn't have a resolve of patience and will result to frustration. He's a risk taker and loves a good time.
The rest shall be reviled in time throughout the Roleplay!
Appearance
Allen-Lovell-Male-Beauty-Burbujas-De-Deseo-01.jpg

Allen-JamesDemitri-Homotography-5.jpg

Lovelines belongs to the face of Allen Lovell.

And his sailboat: http://www.beneteauusa.com/Sailboats/Oceanis/Oceanis-41

Rohana Menzi
Female, 25
Washington D.C.
She was born in New Dheli, India and is of pure noble descent. She has a difficult time relaxing, giving herself a holiday seemed like the best solution to her and her family. Very straight laced, and doesn't really know how to enjoy herself outside of a leisurely read or a weekend sabbatical to visit a museum or something along those lines. Can be described as articulate and methodical.
The rest shall be revealed throughout the role play.
jXQTrdn.jpg

--

I have some character ideas I drew up. None of you have to like them and we certainly don't have to use them. They were intended as NPCs, in other words, side characters. Though I might use Veronica as a second character. Please feel free to make your own NPCs as well! These guys were just bouncy around in my head.
Sonny
Female, 25
In an eternal state of sexual tension. She is very dramatic and emotional. Her behavior is kinky and provocative without modesty, she very much enjoys the attention. She and her partner are in that phase where they are open and experiment with their sexuality.
5GhAwKh.jpg

Callen
Male, 25
Your typical frat boy, drinking, partying. A wild spirit. Often very inappropriate, but harmless. Verbal sexual harassment is about as far as he will go, and he will push those boundaries. Sonny has been his partner for about two years, "official friends with benefits", the benefits thereof but with the casual or erotic sex involving other women with or without Sonny. The agreement works both ways.
JMqKcW4.jpg

Veronica
Female, 21
The youngest stranger on the island, a ball of energy. She is wild and full of pep. A loose cannon with off-the-wall ideas and a bit of a dare devil at that. Spunky and a bit of a bimbo at times, she is all about thrill seeking. Her family is loaded, owning a famous vineyard in California. That being said, she grew up on alcohol--with and without her parents aware of this--and is often the subject of drinking games. Mommy and daddy paid for this trip, in high hopes of a positive affect on her erratic lifestyle.
(Potential to be a dancer or passionate thereof)
75eRUjQ.jpg

Elliot
Male, 26
The oldest, and definitely the bad boy. Everything about him screams, dangerous, in the sense that he will lick you until your screaming his name at the top of your lungs. He doesn't talk about himself much, mysterious. He has a high tolerance for alcohol and does drugs in one form or another.
(Possibility for being talented in the kitchen--bent over the stove instead of a chick this time)
4KPbaGp.jpg

--

Character Sheet
Name of course
Sex, Age
Very brief personality/history. I myself tend to write a novella for my characters; however, I'd prefer if it was left to be revealed throughout the role-play
Interests--Ideals: people: hobbies: any relivant information you might want to add
Appearance--no anime allowed

Synthia Lira

Female, 22

Observant and optimistic, fearless and a bit of a thrill-seeker. Synthia loves playing sports, though she does get pretty quiet and reserved when it comes to people. Every once in a while, she gets detached from what's going on around her, and so struggles with her emotions.

Synthia loves soccer, and so will be found bouncing a soccer ball around on the beach, or just about anywhere. Cooking is not one of her skills, but she tries whenever she gets the chance.

20120804150621!Beautiful-girl-blue-eyes-dark-hair-Favim.com-464476.jpg

Aria Versai
F/21

Aria moved a lot as a child, and was tossed from her seperated parent's houses year to year. She's adapted to friends coming and going frequently due to her youngest years. Usually happy-go-lucky- prone to small boughts of pessimism when she hasn't gotten good sleep or has a rough day. The girl enjoys being unique, in her own way. Not big on drinking; nor drugs. Though she will drink socially. The young lass enjoys male attention; which may be one of her only personal vices.

Currently going to Park University online for a bussiness degree, was in her school's duel enrollment program in highschool, and works for the U.S. Military as a contractor at the business center through her Father's company. A very bright and independent young girl, making this trip with her own money.

Interests: Dancing, Beach, Parties, volleyball, tattoos.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, swimming, art.

Andre Williams, Male, 23

Andre is a typical college kid. He belongs to a fraternity, he loves to party, and he's a wide receiver for the university football team. He comes from a long line of athletes, and he feels quite a bit of pressure to perform well on the football field and eventually get drafted into the NFL. But sometimes he needs to relax and take a step back from all of that, so he loves to party and drink and have fun. He loves trying new things and going on adventures.

Typically, he's a cool, laid back, outgoing and adventurous guy. Sometimes he can be a bit too laid back and comes off as lazy, but generally speaking, he's a good hearted guy who just wants to have fun while he's young.

DavidAgbodjibyMarijoCobrettismall.jpg

I have created a new character. Depending on participation, her stay will either be temporary or permanent! She's pretty strict but I'm hoping she will get help loosening up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom