Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I must have scared them all away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

megannn

Moon
All of my other partners either scarcely reply or have disappeared completely. I kind of wonder if I scared them off? Anyways, I'm looking for a partner who won't leave without telling me. If you get bored, let me know please. We don't need to continue if you don't want to, but it's annoying knowing you're online and waiting for a reply that will never come.

So I'm really open to ideas/ scenarios. PM me with your suggestions and maybe we can work something out.
THE ONLY THING I ASK is having a balance of plot and smut. I don't want 100% plot, if I did, I'd go on a regular RP forum. BUT I don't want 100% smut either, because that gets boring if you ask me. With both, it keeps me interested. Now it's fine if you don't agree, we just aren't going to RP together.

I prefer the male character to be older than my female character- so I don't do MILF or anything like that. And I have no interest in anything other than MxF.

PM me your ideas/plots/suggestions! Last thing, I only RP through PMs, threads/yim/IM is a no. Sorry guys.
Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from some of you soon. x

EDIT: Fantasy doesn't interest me. It's not common that I do a timepiece either- unless the plot is really interesting.
I'm mostly into the modern- realistic type of stuff. Don't hesitate to PM me to brainstorm or suggest a plot.
I'm open to suggestions, I just can't guarantee I'll be interested. It never hurts to try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom