Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His star swimmer (Charliesweb7 & sailingsam)

charliesweb7

Supernova
Fall was rather nice around here. Then again, it is not like fall ever got super cold. That was one great benefit of living in California. Where there was surf, sand and fun.Yes, it was a treat to live here. Aubrey Cheyenne Carter was excited one again for the “official” season to get underway. She was a senior in college. Then again, her degree was taking her 5 years so she would be swimming for another year if all went well with the NCAA. It happened when she picked a double major and double minor and was hell bent on doing them both. It kept her busy to say the least and left little social time in order to get good grades. But she enjoyed school for the most part, so she didn’t complain all that often.

Aubrey was a very beautiful woman. She had a body that most women envied. The curvy, hourglass shape. The big beautiful breasts and the nicely shaped backside. Strong, athletic legs and nice toned arms from years of her sport. She was no runway sized model but she was not fat by any means. No thigh gap, visible hip bones or protruding collarbone. She was a nice shape and she loved that. Aubrey would rather be a little "full" rather than look like a stick. Her thick ,beautiful golden blonde hair fell in soft waves down past her bra line, almost to the middle of her back. Light freckling under her eyes, nose and her cheekbones was only seen in the right lighting. Just barely visible to the naked eye. A few splashed of freckles were around the rest of her face. Her eyes were a nice lighter green with amber notes inside the iris that only seemed to be visible in direct sunlight. A pair of full lips that were a soft rose color completed her look. She was religious about applying chapstick.

Charles Simmons was her assistant coach. She had known him since a freshman. And they were good friends in a sense. Close enough but not too close that it seemed to be a problem. He allowed her to come and talk any time she needed to vent or needed someone to just listen. Everyone said she was one of his favorites. Mainly because she was one of (if not the best) swimmer on the team. She was even captain! Maybe that was why he seemed to “favor” her more than the other girls...possibly. Aubrey would be lying if she said that he was unattractive. He was incredibly attractive like a lot of girls thought. Almost every girl on the team had a crush on him and mentioned they would sleep with him. But he was older and it was inappropriate. So Aubrey never acted on it and never thought to ever act on it period. It was Friday and she noticed that during practice, Charles was off. He was distant and seemed to have something on his mind. His face reflected it in the way he frowned constantly and started off into space.

She finished her shower, her body smelling of sweet citrus before she got changed. She was now wearing a different outfit, something comfy but still slightly sexy. She wore a pair of yoga pants, conforming to her young frame. Her top was the matching black jacket, the bejeweled angel wings on the back matching the small ones on the folded over green band of the pants. The jacket was not zipped up all the way, exposing her cleavage and showing hints of the hot pink lace bra underneath. It wasn't enough cleavage to be overly inappropriate but she wasn't completely covered. Her outfit clung to her body and showed it off, but left some things to the imagination. But it wasn’t more cleavage than she had shown to him before. He had seen her in an outfit like this many times before. She went over to Charles’ office, knocking lightly on the door frame. “Charles?” She asked innocently, standing in the doorway. She adjusted her swim bag and backpack, smiling gently. “Can I talk to you?” Aubrey asked him softly. She tousled her wet hair, pulling it from her shoulders a bit.

Aubrey Carter was without question one of Charles's most favorite girls on the team. Sure, she was one of the fastest swimmers in the state and being hunted by the bug three Stanford UCLA and USC, but she was his favorite because of her personality outside of the water. Since freshman year, the coaches had instituted an open door policy regarding anything they needed or wanted to talk about. In that time there had been the occasional girl to stop in and mope about a boy breaking up with her and all, but Aubrey was a frequent visitor. Heck, she was in the office so much, it seemed like she almost deserved a name plate below his.

So when she knocked on his door that afternoon he looked up and smiled. He was still wearing the windbreaker and sweats he somehow wore in the clammy gym every day for practice, but he didn't seem to mind it. "Sure thing come on in Aubrey." They had talked so much and so often that they had established a first name basis with the other, and not many teens were allowed to call him Charles. She was special though as he pulled a seat right beside his so she could chat with her. "What's on your mind?" He asked leaning back.

Aubrey smiled, then heading into his office. She kicked the doorstop up, cloying the door as usual. They had had the door closed before. It was really nothing new. The door also locked from the outside so no one would be getting in until the door was opened again. Removing the bags from her shoulder, she slowly set the down on the floor in front of his desk before taking the chair next to him. "Well, it is not so much about me..." She started off, taking a seat and turning in the chair to look at him. "It is about you. Are you alright? And before you say nothing is wrong...something is wrong." She explained, blinking her eyes. "All the girls made a comment in the locker room today how you didn't seem all there. I am not the only one who noticed." She continued, making sure that he knew he wasn't fooling anyone.

He sighed as he leaned back and smiled finally. "Nothing gets past you girls does it?" He asked simply. "Yea the truth is I'm not doing alright Aubs...." He looked down at his left hand and frowned at his empty ring finger. "I found out Rachel was cheating on me last night. I walked in on her in bed with her lover. I should have known that bitch would go about sucking other cock." He growled and slammed his fist on the table before looking over an blushing. Muttering a quick sorry to her as he straightened up and coughed. "That's simply whats wrong Aubs." He looked at her with kindness in her eyes. "Yet of all the girls who were concerned you were the only one who stopped by so thank you."

Aubrey simply just arched her brows at the man. "You think you can get much by women in general? That is funny." She added, giving him a smile. She looked down to his hand as well, noticing the ring was gone. Oh god. That was not good. He constantly raved how much he loved Rachel. He seemed completely nuts over her! Aubrey blinked when his fist collided with the table, causing her to jump slightly. A frown slipped over her face as she continued to watch the man. "I am very sorry." She replied finally. "She is the wrong woman for you if she was cheating. It is just terrible that it had to happen." She explained. With a simple shrug of her shoulders, she looked into his blue eyes. "Maybe they were just ready to go out and get drunk." She added. Aubrey wasn't that type of girl so a friday night was still just like any other night for her.

"Good point" He nodded at her. "But we had dated for three and a half years, and were getting married this fall, how is that the wrong girl?" He tried to reason with her. He scowled. Typical college students. Going to crazy parties and getting drunk and high and sometimes not making it back to the dorm. It disgusted him. The school had lost 3 students who had been drunk and one was behind the wheel. All above the legal limit, they were speeding in the oncoming lane. They had murdered the woman, her small daughter and the unborn baby. It was sick. He looked at her and smiled. "I'm glad you don't do that crazy stuff." He commented

He did have a point. She seemed to be the right girl. But why would Rachel cheat on Charles? He was good looking, had a job, was funny. Now, she didn't know what went on behind closed doors. Or...perhaps even in the bedroom. Was he bad at sex? A small cock. Nah...she swore she had seen a large bulge before... Okay stop. She really needed to stop thinking about this type of stuff. It was bad for her to think about it. "Yeah, I mean...I like to party once the season is over and go out or something. But not during the season. Besides, an education is more important." She told him, smiling a bit. "Come on." She added, tugging on his arm as she got out of the chair. She pulled him into a nice hug, letting him know she was there for him.

He smiled and laughed inside at her pause. He saw her staring at him closely and knew she was thinking as to why Rachel would have left someone like him. "That's fine with me sport. You know school comes first always." He blushed when he leaned forward, hugs like this in closed quarters were always awkward, especially with girls with a figure like hers. He leaned forward nonetheless and hugged her tightly. Taking the opportunity too look at her slender backside as they both squeezed each other. "I feel much better." He said as he evenutally pulled back after what was a surprising several minute long hug.

Sport. Yup, that brought it all back into perspective. Sure, this man was attractive. But she was merely a college student and he was an adult with a job and ready to settle down. It honestly wouldn't work between them. Their hug lasted a good while, her hoping the embrace calmed him down lightly. Once he pulled away, Aubrey then looked into his eyes and smiled. "I am glad Charles. You know I am here if you need to talk." She explained. Now, they just needed a new subject to talk about. "How is Henry doing?" She asked. That was his dog that he had gotten a while back. She met him a few months ago. Henry was adorable.

He sat on the edge of his desk and grinned at her. Henry was a cute little black lab puppy Rachel had gotten him as a birthday present a year ago. He was still growing out of his puppy phase, but had become well trained. Well, sorta. "I'd say good considering he's only peed on the Capet once this month and chewed up a single shoe." He laughed. Henry was very difficult to Train when it came to using the bathroom, and thankfully the only reason he had only gotten to one shoe was a precise locking of the closet door, and supplying plenty of stuffed squeaky toys for him to tear up.

Aubrey laughed and nodded her head. "Take it from someone who has three dogs, it is a pain. I know. You know, we should get our dogs together for a play date. I know mine would love to see another dog." She explained, pulling a leg up into the seat. "There is a great little dog park not too far away. What do you say?" She asked him, smiling. She knew her dogs would go nuts over a new dog. They were all friendly and just wanted to play. Aubrey originally only had two, but found a stray and she just kept him.

Aubrey had told Charles about her dogs before. She had two of them since they were cute little pups, he had seen the adorable pictures, and the third had been adopted about a year ago. It was a huge German shepard that was all play and excitement. He nodded. "That actually sounds like a lot of fun. I know Henry would love to meet some other dogs, and he's just been itching to run around outside of our house." He and Rachel, well just himself now, owned a small condo just outside of the city. It was a nice quiet neighborhood and they enjoyed it. It was only a ten minute commute to the school also.

She had a goofy boxer mix named Earl, a sweet english setter/golden retriever mix named Emily and finally her German Shepard named Rusty. Earl was roughly 2 years, Emily about 3 or 4 and Rusty was about a year as well. She liked adopting dogs as it was better to give them a good home. "I know Rusty would love to meet a dog his age. While Earl loves to play, Rusty seems to tire him out too much." Aubrey explained with a laugh. She owned her own little small home near the university and downtown. It used to be very outdated and her parents bought it as an investment. They put in the work and now it was amazing.

"Well then, we should set up a play date with Rusty and Henry some morning then." He smiled at her and then his look turned serious. "You've tried to brighten me up, and it's worked, but I have to know. Is there anything going on in your crazy college life right now that I can help you with?" He asked with ultimate sincerity. He wanted to return the favor she had given to him as he leaned forward towards him.

"Well I will bring Earl and Emily as well. They need some good exercise as well." She added, her other leg slightly swaying and hovering above the ground. "Well I am glad. And me? No, not really." She added with a shrug of her shoulders. "Just a lot of tests coming up. But that is about it. Nothing really exciting ever happens in my life, don't you know?" She comments,d laughing softly. Aubrey let out a sigh as she looked over him. "How about tomorrow, 11 at the dog park?" She offered.

"Oh glad to hear." he said as he nodded to her. "sure sure, right after our practice tomorrow morning I'll run home and get him. We can meet at the park then." He smiled as he paid out a simple plan to her. "I'm sure something exciting has to be happening?" He asked prodding her.

"Sounds fantastic." She replied. After morning practice she would go to once class and then meet him. "Well, I mean I can't meet before 11. I have class from 9-10." She explained. When Charles prodded her more, Aubrey rolled her eyes. "My life is rather boring. I swim, I go to school and I go home. I am single so I just spend time with my dogs." She explained. She didn't mind being single though. It was sometimes nice. Other times it was a pain when she was lonely. "What, were you expecting me to dish on some guy I liked?" She asked.

"agh the life of a college student." He grinned and laid back and sighed, "Sorta" He admitted and blushed a bit. "I mean all youve heard me talk about the last two years is Rachel Rachel Rachel." He scowled a bit and then looked at her. "I understand though, it's much different when you think about it." He looked up at the clock and then at her. "You're sure I'm not wasting your time?" Je asked looking at her.

Aubrey just chuckled. "You were going to marry her. I didn't mind hearing about her. As for me, I have been single going on...two years now or something. Most guys don't understand that swimming is my top priority. Or that the fact I don't want to get trashed ever single weekend." She told him with a shrug. "But you know, I am only twenty so my dating life can wait." She explained to him. Her eyes went to the clock as well, her shaking her head. "No, but I should get home soon to my dogs and feed them." She added, pushing herself up. "Where are you staying?" She asked. Or was Rachel staying elsewhere?

"I'm staging in the condo." He said with a laugh. "Teh idiot is.gned a 60-40 lease in my favor, so I'm taking advantage of it." He ginned. "Well that's good to hear, but there is a life outside of swimming you know." He said as he stood and grabbed his bags. "So." He said as he looked at her. "See you after your class at the dog park at 11? Well, reaLy here tomorrow morning but you get my point." He laughed as he went over and hugged her tightly. "Thank you again." He said softly.

"Well that is good!" She replied. At least he got the condo. And his dog. So that was a good thing. "I know there is a life outside of swimming and school. I am just focused more on that right now." She told him, then standing up again. "That sounds amazing." She replied to him, then hugging him back tightly. "Your welcome. I am glad that I could help you out." She whispered, rubbing his back. "So I don't want to keep you any longer." She added, then going over and grabbing her bag.

"You always help me out." he smiled as he opened his door and turned off the lights to his office. They walked to the parking lots, making small talk where they eventually ended up at their cars. Giving her a small wave he climbed into his 2010 Pasat and drove off in silence while he thought. Aubrey was so good, like his own personal therapist he thought as he pulled into his driveway. Opening the door he knew something was immediately wrong as he saw the cushions were overturned and there was a lack of a happy bark coming to greet him. "Henry?" He called out warily, hoping the dog hadn't got stuck in the laundry room or pantry again. His suspicions were confrimed when he heard a loud "Arf." come from the walk in pantry. "You little devil, getting stuck in the pantry." He smiled and unlocked it and made sure to provide a clear path to their back yard. He hadn't gotten to too much food, but still made a small mess which he quickly cleaned up. He played with and fed Henry before heading to bed. He woke up early the next morning and went running in preparation for practice which he went to and tried to conceal his emotions form the team about the lack of a ring better this morning. He was so excited about the doggy date

Back
Top Bottom