Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster's Search!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, I haven't been on for quite awhile but I'm in the mood to hop back on! I'll keep this simple, so here goes!
I consider myself as a semi-literate individual. I can type any where from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. I'm not a fan of one liners though.
Please know how to type as well. I understand typos but come on.

What I can do and what I prefer
Well, I can play a male or female, and I can play with a male or female. Or anything really, though no bestiality and not big on furries either, monsters are great, obviously.
I can also be dom, sub, or switch, though, I'm only going to be dom so many times, it gets boring after awhile. And if I dom, don't just roll over and take it please.

Kinks:
~My F-List is in my signature.

Settings:
~ Cyber/Steam punk
~Historical/ Futuristic
~ Fantasy/ Modern
~ Fandoms: Games, comics, movies, anime, I know a lot of all so just ask(and if I don't, I'm sometimes willing to learn). I don't play Canons though, unless I know the character well.
~ Etc, just ask

Pairings:
~I love demons and angels;
~Monsters are amazing, obviously.
~ Clichè stuff pairings.
~ Fandoms, I'm not really good at canon
~ Many more

Rp location:
~I prefer to rp over private messages or occasionally email.

Other information:
~ Life currently sucks so if I take a bit to reply, I apologize, bear with me. I know in the past I may have been poor at getting back to some people, but I will do my best to let people know what's up.
~ If you want to rp, come to me saying what you want, with an idea, with something other than Hi and not knowing what you want.
~ I like to talk, so if you dare talk to me, good luck getting me to shut up.
~ I prefer you not post on this thread, please?

Plots:
At it again!: About 100 years after Aliens: Resurrection took place, an Elite group of students is sent to the planet LV-426 for a research assignment funded by a new corporation whose intention is trying to learn about the Aliens once more. Only one student is aware of what is really going on, but has no choice but to go along on the assignment.
(That's about all of the plot that I've come up with. I'm free to discuss it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom