Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The passion of a Wolf (MisaLaVan and Fadereaper)

Isabella turned into her brown wolf. She followed her mate into their cave. She let the boar fall to the floor as he turned to look at her. She saw the fear cross his eye, she could see it in his body. He tried to hide it, but it was still there, if even for moment. He didn't seem to think of the fear his body naturally reacted to. Her golden eyes followed him as he came to knell in front of her. She was expecting to be pet, but that's not what happen.
His arms wrapped around her and he hugged her, embraced her. Her head lowered to rest on his shoulder. After a moment she took a step forward, pushing him back as she moved to la on top of him. Much like she had the first day, but now she showing him her love and not protecting him. Slowly she licked up his cheek and pressed her nose to the area. Closing her eyes she laid there for a few minutes, feeling her mate against her fur was nice. Isabella could explain how happy she was he hadn't 'petted' her like she was his pet dog.
She could of fallen asleep laying there with him, if she wasn't scared of hurting him. Looking down at him she let out a small whimper. Slowly she stood over him. She let her nose brush against his before stepping over him. She circled and came face to face with him again.

Having made this advance in their relationship the man could not help but smile at that, Valaris found it a little difficult to maintain his composure, but when he closed his eyes he knew that it was her instead of some blood thirsty wolf. That wasn't who she was, she was a female who had accepted him as her mate and had chosen to bond with him. If he could get past his own fears of werewolves it would be easier for him to do, so with that in mind he leaned closer and gave her a small peck before she walked off.

With her off of his body now he would sit up and look at the meal that was assembled, he took her boar and started to skin it and clean the meat. When it was finally ready he set up a campfire again, placing it on a spit he bought in the human market and had the fire set up to cook. Turning the deer meat as he cooked that first he would season it, applying it to the body and using his palm to work the seasoning into the meat as he prepared it with eager anticipation.

You could practically hear the running of excitement in drooling on his face, the smell of the cooking meat was getting him even more hungry which was accented by the sound of his growling stomach. "I don't know if you like your's cooked but if you do, I can cook your boar for you, I like to think that the seasonings and cooking make it taste better." Valaris said at her with a grin, as he knelt by the fire and kept it cooking. He would need to get some water as well, luckily with her help he was able to keep a supply here at ease of access. But he would wait, he needed to keep constant attention on his cooking food.

Isabella was shocked when he gave her a small peck. She let out a purring sound as she slid off him. She watched him as he started to clean her boar. Moving she laid against him, making sure she was touching him. Her golden eyes watching ever move he made. Watching him like this made her wolf call for him. She hadn't been in her wolf form this long around him since he first came. Her wolf wanted her mate and she knew it wouldn't happen. She whimpered at the thought he didn't like her wolf side.

The smell of his cooking meat had her wolf even more excited. She sent Valaris a wolfy smile when his stomach growled. She playfully growled at him, as if they were talking. Hearing his question she nodded her large head, hoping he understand her answer. She watched him for another moment before she stood. She rubbed her body along his and rubbed her nose along his neck.

Playfully she pushed him, making him fall back. She stood over him for a minute, watching him. She placed her nose against his cheek and took a deep breath. Her tongue slipped from her lips and she let tongue slowly slid up his cheek before walking toward the bed. Slowly she shifted laying on the bed. She let out a light sigh and looked at him. She offered him a teasing smile "You cook good, I would like mine cook." She added to her nod from before.

He grinned but was a little disappointed that she shifted again to her human form, had he done something wrong? He questioned in his head but would reply to this with a nod, "alright I can cook it then." He would take the boar she had killed and put it on the spit to turn it and cook it, so he could start applying seasonings to it so that the meat wasn't bland in flavor. "If you want to return to your other form I would like it if you did, unless you would rather be a human right now."

He said trying to be tactful in how he spoke, "I think I am growing accustomed to your wolf form, if it is all the same to you I still wish to try to spend time with you as a wolf." He said with a grin, he was really trying to do this but it would take time and he knew it. However he wanted her to trust his optimism, after all they had come this far together and he hoped that he could make her more comfortable in herself around him.

She offered a gentle smile when he agreed to cook her food for her. She had to say the humans sure did have a good thing going. With the cooking of the meat and the seasoning it came out very well. She was unsure if her mate just cooked well or if every human cooked this way. Her eyes snapped to his and her face filled with happiness and shock at his words. It wasn't just that he asked her to change, but that he said he would like it. Her smiled widened and she got onto her hands and knees. Turning she faced him, still smiling like wild.

Slowly she shifted into her wolf, before slipping off the bed. She stalked forward until she was standing face to face with him. Her golden eyes burned into his as she searched his face for any hint of fear. Her nose moved along his cheek and neck. She let out a deep rumble from deep in her chest, a sound of approval. She slowly lowered herself to the ground, letting her head slip into his lap. She looked up at him for a moment before closing her eyes.

Even as she relaxed she was listening to everything going on around him. Her ears picked up on the soft sound of his heart beating. The sound making her relax even more. She could smell the meat cooking and let out a hungry growl. She rubbed her head against his stomach. What she wouldn't of done for him to pet her, to touch her in this form. Her wolf was on edge due to not being out much or getting the affection from her mate. While her and the wolf were the same, they were also different. It would be hard for anyone to understand if they didn't have to live with it.

He was happy to see her so ecstatic, and soon he was finished cooking her meal and would set down the boar on the ground. Sliding it off the spit for her to munch on when he was finished cooking it, before pulling his own portion closer to himself. He let her eat the food while she was currently resting her head in his lap, he gave her a soft peck on the cheek of her furry face before he would start to eat his dinner. It was cooked and could be saved for at least two meals, so as he finally had his dinner he would bite into it and start to eat his 'buck'.

He looked at her and would watch for her to start eating, hoping that she would enjoy the meal he had prepared for her. "Do you want me to fetch you some water love?" He asked with a smile on his face, he had to admit he could use some water to go with this dinner.

She laid there, her large brown head resting in his lap. She watched him closely as he cook the boar. Letting out a soft bark when he placed it in front of her. When his lips meant her furry face she let out a rumbling sound of approval. She looked at him for a moment as he took a bit of his food, before she dug into her own food. Ripping of a bite of meat she made fast work of eating it. She let out a soft growl, approving of her mates cook. Her golden eyes moved toward him when he spoke.

With a wolfy grin she licked his face before moving to let him up. She couldn't help but think of how far them came. Only weeks before she had cursed the moon goddess for giving her such a weak, human as a mate. Now she wouldn't trade him for the world. He was getting stronger, braver and seemed to be growing use to her wolf. She still worried though what the other wolves would do to him if she wasn't around. She worried he leave, go back to his human world. She knew she would hunt him down, but that's not what she wanted. She wanted them to have a good relationship, and she thought they were growing into one.

As he came back with a bucket of water for her she drank some of the liquid. Looking up at him again she couldn't help but take him in. He was handsome, he was more handsome since he was getting stronger, and she took him out into the sun. As much as her wolf wanted nothing more then to rub against him, she didn't dare. She moved back to her boar, ripping another bite from the meat.

When he returned with some water he couldn't help but realize how much he was growing fond of this form, it was a combination of different elements. He loved her, he loved her very much and would never want her to ever be upset. She wanted something, to have him give her wolf form a chance. He was, and he had to admit that when it was her wolf form he was not sure why he was ever afraid before. Despite the wolves looking very similar in how they all were, he could not help but be able to separate her in her own way and that made it much easier to be himself around her. "You know, you are truly a magnificent wolf, very majestic." He said with a grin when she licked his face, before he would take a drink of his own small container of water he brought as he ate.

"Maybe we should take some time between both this world and my world, I do love being here with you but I would enjoy sharing my roots with you. Besides, my family might be worried I would like to tell them what has happened, even if they don't care so much I want them to know that I am fine and that I am sharing my life with someone." He said with a grin on his face, he wanted this a lot and he was quite proud to be able to show his family that he had found love in a werewolf.

Isabella drank her water and ripped a bite of meat from her boar. She looked toward him when he spoke, both shocked and pleased with his words. He thought she was magnificent and majestic. He liked her wolf form, and she couldn't of been happier. That was until he spoke again. She was thankful her wolf form didn't give away her feelings like her human form did. She could see in his face this is what he wanted. She wasn't sure what it meant. She thought he was coming to like her wolf form, yet he wanted to go to the human world. She couldn't be in her wolf form there. He wanted to see his family, the family he had promised she didn't have to worry about.

Looking at him with golden eyes she nodded her head slowly. She would take him back to his human world, the would stay there. He didn't understand the way of wolves, and she didn't blame him. She would give her mate what he wanted, and he wanted to go to the human world. She rubbed her head against him, loving on him as best she could. She shifted back into her human form, it would just be easier at the moment. She smiled at him softly. "We can go to your human world. You can see your family." She looked around her cave. "We can leave tomorrow if its what you want." She pulled away from him to pull more of her boar meat free.

He pulled her in closer so that she was sitting with him and practically in his lap, his arms wrapped around her back and let her nestle in close as he looked into her face and would speak to her. "I want you to meet them, after all you aren't just a lover you are my mate, that means we are connected hence forth and forever as I see it." He gave her a kiss on the cheek, "I would like to meet the others as well and be accepted by the pack but I also want you to meet my family, not just for me to see them."

He hugged her close and rubbed his hand up and down her back, his fingers skating along her back to scratch it for her as he continued to speak. "We can leave tomorrow if that is what you want, I think that if we are going to understand each other we have to see the roots that both of us share and then it will be easier for us to relate with a stronger connection don't you think?"

Isabella looked at her mate when he pulled her close. Her hands trailed along his chest and shoulders. Her golden eyes looked at his face, watching as he spoke. Her head tilted and she couldn't help but want to kiss him. "You want to meet the pack?" She questioned lightly. "They will be in wolf form. It is rare for a werewolf to be in human form, I choose this form because... no for you. Some of them maybe not accept you, there will be other human mates.... females." She said lightly. Wanting him to understand what it meant. "If you meet the pack, there is no going back."

Her arms wrapped around him as he hugged her. She let out a purring sound as his hands moved along her back. Her chin rested on his shoulder as she listened to him. "What ever you want mate. We will go first thing in the morning. We'll see your family." She said lightly. She kissed along his shoulder, to his neck then his cheek. "I wont be able to go in my wolf form while we are there." She said lightly. She pulled away and couldn't help but look at him closely.

He tilted his head curiously at her, "do you mean that I can only meet them as a wolf? Or what do you mean I cannot go back when I meet them?" He was concerned, part of him was afraid of losing himself to some transformation. He was concerned, would he not be who he is now? Would he change? He wondered if she wanted him to change to be more like her, or if she wanted him to stay the same.

"I will give it some thought, but if there is anything I think is that I don't want either of us to be forced to change to join the other, but perhaps that is misguided." He said as he pulled her in close and gave her a kiss, "I want you to be you and I want to be me, but we can discuss this fully in time, I believe we got the plans in the making for tomorrow so we should try to enjoy today." He said as he gave her a soft peck on the cheek, hugging her close to him.

(Sorry I had a few busy days)

She looked at him and couldn't help but giggle. She gave him a gentle kiss. "It means they will be wolves. They would never agree to meet you in their human form. Human form is only meant for though you trust." She explained softly. Her fingers moved along his chest as he pulled her closer. She hugged him back, tightening her hold on him. "I wish things were simpler mates. I wish .... I wish I could give you a better life, then living in a cave." She whispered to him. She felt so lost when it came to her mate.

She had grown to love him, seeing him as more then just a simple weak human. He was her mate and she wanted what was best for him. She wanted him to be stronger, and so she trained him. She wanted him to have a better home then that of the cave she lived in her whole life. However to give him more then that would mean going to the human world. A werewolf would never last long in the human world. The humans feared them to much, they would hunt her down. She didn't tell him that though, they would go see his family.

Pulling back from him, she offered him a smile. "You are growing to like my wolf?" It was a question. If hey were going to spend a few days with his family, she would need to spend time in her wolf form. "We will spend a few days with your family. I wont be able to turn to my wolf. I will be spending time as my wolf until we leave." Her nose ran along his his and she took a deep breath. "My wolf enjoyed when you touch her, kiss her." She said lightly.

((no worries, I sort of had the same bad delay myself :/))

He didn't suspect what would happen if they went to the human world where he was from and she being a werewolf, would come under attack and scrutiny. That was something he would not be able to live with if she suffered for him like that, but he was none the wiser at the moment. He could only think about sharing what he knew and loved with his mate, to share his life with her in any way he could manage.

"Well I have grown more comfortable around it and it is more easy for me to be at ease around you, I know that you and the wolf are one in the same and I love you no matter what the form." He said with a smile on his face, as he gave her a soft kiss on the lips. She was such a loving woman, even knowing that he was so inferior to her in many ways she still treated him like an equal.

That is why he wanted to help her as much as he could, to ensure she was happy. Even if that meant living here in this cave, as long as she was with him it didn't matter. "Maybe we can build a home, somewhere secluded but close enough to get supplies from the village."

Isabella smiles and simply give her mate a nod. Looking at him she slowly shifts into her large brown wolf. She stands before him and rubs her head gentle against his. Her nose moved to brush against his neck as she takes in a deep breath. Her tongues moves gently over the skin of his neck. She will spend the rest of the day in her wolf form. Licking and rubbing against her mate as often as she can. She worries what going to the human world could mean for them. But for her mate she is willing to do anything.

The end of the day nears and she pushes her mate gently toward the bed. Letting out a gentle whimper she hops into the bed, her head resting gently on the pillow as she waits for him to join her. She wagged her tail, letting out a soft smile howl as she watched him. When he joined her in bed she cuddled herself close to him, her large head rested on his chest. She looked up at him, watching him carefully as they laid in the dark cave.

She wouldn't tell him, but she feared being in the human town. She worried what they would do to him for being with her, and to her. The truth was when werewolves first became known the human had hunted them down. It took years for their numbers to reach what they are. Many wolves still held it against the human. They hunted them down like they had done the wolves. Isabella's own parents having been killed by human's didn't make her mating easier.

Letting out a light whimper she slipped from the bed. She was careful of her mate, licking his cheek. She walked slowly toward the cave door, then trotted toward the lake. She watched the water ripple under the moon light. Tomorrow she would face her fears, she would put on a brave face and act as if she wasn't scared. She would stand by her mate and do what she had to for him.

He watched as she started to leave the cave to head toward the lake, he recognized her path of travel and so he would follow her eagerly in notice that she was definitely heading toward the lake. He followed after her and when he finally arrived he settled himself on the ground next to her, he looked at her as she looked into the lake her eyes casting their golden stare into the water. She seemed deep in thought, perplexed almost but he was not sure why she was so nervous.

Meeting other humans perhaps? After all humans feared her kind greatly, little did he know the actual reason. "Are you alright? You seem nervous or deep in thought." His hand rested on her body, holding her close to him as he scooted closer to her fur ridden body. "Are you truly alright with meeting my family?"

Isabella looked out on the lake, thinking over everything that would happen. Her head turned slowly as her mate spoke. She looked up at him with her big golden eyes and pulled her ears back. She let out a low whimper and rubbed her head against his stomach. She wanted to tell him, more then anything, but she didn't know how. She looked back toward the lake and let out a soft sigh. After a moment she shifted back into her human form. Sitting up she let her legs drape over his as she leaned against him. "I am alright meeting your family, it is what you want." She said lightly. It was the truth she was okay with meeting his family, she just worried about what ti all meant.
She turned her face to truly look at him for a moment. "Why do you want me to meet your family? You said before they would not miss you, you have not spoke of them since I brought you here." She just wanted to understand him "Do you no longer wish to be here with me? Do you want to live in the human world?" Her eyes closed and her body was stiff against him. It was clear she was not relaxed. "I am nervous. I worry about what your humans will do to me. What they will do to you. If ... if anything happens you must say I made you come. I forced you, you can not let them know you wanted to be with me.... that you stayed with me for any other reason then I made you." She knew he didn't understand, but she didn't want him to know more then he needed to. It would do him no good to know what his kind had done to hers, and why hers was the way they were.

He would look down at the lake when she asked him that, it was true he almost didn't exist in a sense to his family. They fed him, they gave him a working life style, he was provided for but was almost invisible. "Well, I might have exaggerated a bit but I was a bit out of place in my mind there. I want to see them though because they are still my family, and if I am making this kind of choice with my life I want to at least tell the only other people who are close to me in my life. Just because, they were too busy to notice some things doesn't mean they don't deserve to know what their son is doing."

He said as he would turn to her and give her a peck on the lips, "and because I am proud of what a magnificent person you are, what a beautiful woman and wolf you are." He said as he gave her another kiss, "can you blame me if I want to show off a bit?" He offered hugging her, when she asked if he wanted her to live in the human world. "Just as you worry about what humans will do to you, I worry about your kin, I am not much of a wolf and they know it. I don't know what would happen either way, and I don't know where we would both be safest.' He said looking at her again. He felt she was nervous, "I won't say I was forced, I was brought here by your hinting and I decided to stay. I am not one to regret a choice I've made, and I will not lie to save my own skin knowing that it would only make it worse for you."

He added practically snuggling her, "you have to let me make my own choices and if I don't want to bring you that kind of harm, then I won't and we will make a choice that is for 'our' benefit, not just mine, but our benefit."

An eyebrow raised as he spoke of his family. Her golden eyes followed his movements as she looked at him. The feel of his lips on her, even for that one moment, made her want to relax. She couldn't help but smile and give a small shake of her head. She hugged him back. "Sucking up will get you no where." She teased him. She asked if living in the human world was what he wanted. She let out a snort. "The wolves wouldn't truly hurt you, and if they did I would be with in my right as your mate to kill them. We have law to protect mates, not matter what they maybe. Your world ... they would be given a prize if they killed me." She said lightly. If a human killed the wolf mate of another human, no one would truly care. However if a wolf were to kill a human mate they would be killed for it.

This time when he spoke she let out a growl. She looked at him as he snuggled into her. She let out a sigh and hugged him close. "You are getting stronger." She said with a snort. "I need you to be safe. The mating is different for me then it is you. You are a human, you don't feel the bond like I do. You can live if I were to die. I ... I wouldn't be able to live if you were to die." She took a deep breath as she thought over all the stories about mates she had heard. All the lesson they were told about how the mating worked. While most wolves didn't have a human mate, they were still told of how the mating worked. Looking back at him she let the tip of her tongue flick over his lips. "We should get ready and get on the move." She said.

Pulling her body free from his hold she waited for him. They headed to the cave where they would get their packs. They had gotten everything ready the night before. Isabella let out a sigh as she tugged on the dress and shoes she had picked up from the human world. The dress was a light tan color and hugged her body tightly. She didn't like the feeling of it, but knew she had to wear it. She could not walk around nude in the human world. Once they were both ready she lead him toward the edge of the land. Once she got him out of the wolf land he would lead them back to his home. The fear inside her was there, but it was bubbling into anger and rage.

Back
Top Bottom