Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The passion of a Wolf (MisaLaVan and Fadereaper)

When she spread her legs more to accommodate him more and sh would growl when he started to pick up his pace, he felt that it was working as he would need to try harder to help her achieve what she wanted from this moment of heated passion. And that is exactly what he did, he hoped that maybe with a different angle he might be able to get further into her body so maybe this initiative would make her enjoy it all the more.

He used his hands to grab her legs and lifted them only a little bit more into the air so that her rear was at a downward angle, he sat up a little so he was entering her at this angle now. Mustering what strength and vigor he had he started to pump into her with more power, speed, and precision. She could feel the thick shaft thrusting in and out of her both deeper and with more speed and strength behind it, but this was at the cost of exhaustion.

His body as this went on was being coated in a sheen of sweat, panting from tire as he maintained this pace, hoping it was working for her pleasure.

She had been enjoying what he was doing when he moved them. She watched him closely as he shifted them around. A Loud moan rang through the cave as he pumped into her faster and hard while at a new angle. She growled loudly and watched the sweat start to coat his body. She knew her own body was being coated as well. Her hand moved over his slick chest as she started to whimper. Her pussy was tightening around his member. "Valaris" She moaned out. Her hips moved against his as she whimpered louder. "Don't.... Don't stop..." She ordered. Her body reacting to ever little touch of his, Her back started to arch and her walls gripping him tightly as her orgasm approached.

When she started to show him how he was doing, it was through a loud moan that was more than he had ever been able to help her feel before, it was all showing how much he could help her feel and that was enough to drive him onward.

Without missing a beat he tried to work harder, giving her everything she was asking from him by rocking his hips with her own and slamming in thrusts of his member into her pussy with much carnal need. Not relenting and only nodding when she told him to not stop, he continued his powerful ministrations and would not stop until they would both release or at least she did.

That is why he was panting more, sweating more, and groaning more as he got closer to his orgasm and he could feel her tighten as she got closer to her own.

Isabella moaned loudly thanks to the pleasure her mate was giving her. Her back arced and she told him not to stop. Her hand moved to hold tight to the bed as she felt herself getting closer. She moaned his name and rocked her hips upward with his thrust. Her eyes closed as she moaned loudly. Having sex with her mate was nice, even when it was gentle. however this is what she wanted. She felt like her world was tilting as she tightened around him. She growled at him and did her best not to roll him over, giving him everything she had. "Mate..." she moaned out. Her golden eyes closed and she fully arched off the bed. Her walls tightened full around him as she felt her orgasm rush around his hard member. A whimper left her mouth as she fought back the need to scream out for him.

He had been fighting, oh he had been fighting it for what seemed like hours. What had he been fighting? The pleasure, the uncontrollable, intoxicating that her body was giving him. He had never felt anything like this, no where near close as this was in his life. It was amazing, pure bliss and he had to urge himself to hold on just a little more, just so she could enjoy it as well.

When she heard him refer to him as 'mate' in erotic bliss of orgasm, he was figuring what was going on and he was ready for it. He felt her tight around him, her body clenching as if to hold him and never let go and lose this sensual connection they were holding right now. But she showed that she was ready to release, and when she did he felt it.

Wafting over his member in a torrent of joy he could feel the wet juices coating down his shaft and splashing over his thighs, it felt remarkable but soon she would be joined in this glorious passion by him.

That is when he felt it, the orgasm arriving and soon the juices of his own loins spilled into her body. She could feel the thick, warm, fluid pouring into her body as he reached his orgasm. The name 'Isa' being declared in loud orgasm as he yelled it to any who would care to hear him, knowing that he had not only been claimed as her mate but that he and her both had enjoyed blissful intercourse and just achieved potent orgasm.

He was panting, oh wow was he sweating as well from what they just did. His body was on her own, resting into the curves of her body as he came down from the powerful sensations of orgasm. He felt her breasts threatening to envelop him but his chest made sure to safeguard and mash them against his body as they rested together.

He needed to know, what he did for her he had to know the truth. "My love, was that as good for you, as it was me?" He said as he looked at her sweet and tender face, he parted the hairs from her face and gave her a soft kiss on her lips before hearing her speak.

Isabella had never expected her mate, her human mate, to be able to feel her with such pleasure. His body, his touch was doing things to her body she had never expected before. She moaned with each thrust of his hips into hers, she called for in pure bliss as her body reacted wildly to his. She moaned loudly for her mate as her orgasm rocked her body.

It took only a moment and she felt him fill her. The feeling of his warm seed filling her body made her moan lightly. Hearing him call her name, Isa, made her purr in pleasure. She had never thought hearing her name could be so sexy.

Before long she felt the weight of his body, relaxing fully under him. It was odd to feel him onto of her, she felt safe like even though she was stronger he would protected her. It was a odd feeling. Her golden eyes looked toward him when he spoke, a smile pulled on her lips as he brushed her logn brown hair from her face.

Her arms still wrapped around him as he placed a soft kiss on her lips. Looking at him in that moment she didn't see the weak human she had be paired with. She saw her mate, though he was still weaker then her, he was her mate and she loved him. She brushed her nose along his a placed another soft kiss on his lips. "That was amazing." She whispered against his lips. She looked at him with such love she was sure he could see right into the death of her heart. "I love you Mate." She smiled and her hands moved over his sweaty back. Though she was sure it was odd, she liked the feeling of his sweaty skin under her touch.

She could hear the world around them, but she was in no way ready to move. "Stay here with me." She whispered to him shyly. Her eyes closed and she laid there under him for a long moment. "You know your not so weak anymore Mate.... " She let her hands trail over his back and arms. She smiled teasingly at him.

He didn't expect her to say that, it was still foreign to him to hear that she loved him, that she who was once almost hating the fates for throwing him at her, was now fully welcoming to him. Her body to his own they were not connected, united as a pair, mated for life. It was all he could think about for the moment, until she brought him out of his passion addled state and he looked at her again to listen to her words.

"It was, it was greater than well the other time we spent together." He enjoyed feeling her lips on his body when she kissed him, moist and warm to the touch.

"I have no intention of leaving right now, I would rather lie here with you before we venture to any escapades we might get into today." She held her body in his arms just as she did his, he felt a strong need to keep her safe and protected. He knew she was strong, but he would hate himself if he didn't try to help her when he knew he was able to.

"I can only thank you for that, you have been helping me train, and if I do say so myself. I have become quite skilled with those swords of mine," he said with a grin as he rubbed his hand up and down her side slowly as he held her body with his own. He was feigning arrogance, although he was more confident in his ability to fight now.

Isabella watched the thought race through his mind before she spoke again. She smiled and nodded at his words, kissing along his jaw for a moment. She couldn't have agreed more, she was happy to learn he enjoyed it rough.

She let out a light laugh when he agreed to stay in bed with her. They laid there, holding each other and Isabella enjoyed being in his arms. She had never been so fully relaxed in her life. She spoke of him being stronger, teasing him with a smile. Her smile turned into a smirk at his faked arrogance.

Her lips brushed against his, teasingly, as she spoke. "You have become skilled with your swords ... and skilled in other ways too." She rolled her hips lightly against his in a teasing way. Against her nose brushed against his and she moved to kiss along his jaw.

Laying there like they were she felt softer, weaker and more like a girl then she ever had. "It's hard for me to open up. I have had to be a strong she-wolf, and opening to another isn't how that works." Her lips moved against the skin of his neck, she hide her face from him as she spoke. "I have never felt weaker in my life, then I do now laying under you." Her hands moved along his back. "Yes I feel safe. I know I wasn't the most welcoming mate, I hope you can forgive me." Her voice was soft and if they hadn't been so close he would of never been able to hear her. "I .... I want you to understand me.... I want ..." She swallowed hard, and wasn't sure she should say what she wanted to.

She seemed so lost at the moment, being so fragile in her state like she was weak but inspired by someone weaker than she. He wondered if he would be best to remain as he was and allow her to keep her status above him, but he had this over-whelming desire to help her and didn't want to let her down as her mate.

When she spoke and stuttered through words she was struggling to say he rubbed his hand against her soft cheek and smiled, "you don't have to worry, say what you need to say I promise that I will take what you say to heart." He held her close to his body as he closed his eyes, so her warm body pressed firmly against his own.

So when she would speak, he would hear it almost resonate more powerfully.

Isabella laid there under her mate, enjoying the warmth he gave her. Her hands rested on his back as she kept the rest of her body tucked under him. He was getting stronger, and she was proud of him. Laying under him she felt weaker then she had ever felt before. She looked up at him when he rubbed her cheeks. She smiled softly, happy for the comfort he was offering her. Her eyes closed and for a moment all she did was listen to his breathing. "You are gettign so strong, I'm happy you are ... and proud." Her voice was soft and her body relaxed under his. "I don't want you to think I'm not proud of you."

She wiggled under him and took a deep breath. "I ... I worry about you... around the other wolves...." She swallowed hard and knew this would be the hard thing. "I need you to pick... I can either turn you to a wolf.... or we will move to your human town." She had been planning to just to tell him she was going to turn him. But she knew she couldn't do that to him. Over their time together she had grown to care about him, truly care about him. She didn't want to lose him by making him turn, and she just couldn't trust the other wolves around him.

She had kept it hidden from him, the things the other wolves said. They weren't happy about her human mate and she didn't trust them. It was rare for humans to mate, and never had a male human been a mate. She was a strong wolf and if she was to mate with a strong wolf their pups would be just as strong. It was for the best of the pack the other wolves thought. Isa didn't see the pack though, he mind only worried about her mate now.

He wasn't sure what becoming a wolf would mean for him, he was scared but also afraid to ask her to leave with him. He had already left his life, he felt he belonged here but she had never left these wolves, she had not lived with his kind or at least he didn't think so. It wasn't fair, to ask her to do that he thought but he would need to know, what becoming a werewolf would do to him.

"I don't know, the things to think about are the following." He said as he looked at his own body, "I am who I am because I am human, me being who I am might change if I was to become a wolf, I don't know how it works what would happen to me if I changed?" He said as he hugged her tighter, "would I become more aggressive? how would I behave?"

He wanted to consider all sides of the issue, "but at the same time I don't have the right to ask you to leave, this is your life, everything you've ever had is here."

Listening to him, Isabella felt bad, she should of never said anything. She hadn't wanted him to worry, but her fear for him was strong. "You are not who you are because your human.... You are who you are because you are you." She said lightly. She couldn't answer his questions. She didn't know what would happen if she changed him. No one in her pack had ever been changed into a wolf.

"Do you miss your human towns?" She asked lightly. Her golden eyes watching him closely. Watching for a sign he was lying or not telling her the truth. "Do you miss your human life?" She asked lightly. She knew it had been hard for him coming into her world. She knew he had more freedom in his human world. She wasn't sure how she would do living as a human, but for her mate she was willing to try.

He shrugged when she asked him if he missed it all, "I do miss them, after all how do you just forget about the place where you grew up?" He said but despite his nostalgia he just wanted her to be happy, that is why he would try to settle into whatever life he was given.

His life here had been simple so far, she had even taken lengths to ensure he didn't really need to change. "However I want us both to be happy with the life we lead, perhaps we should try a little longer for each society, and decide if I should become a wolf or if we should join a human village."

She looked at him and nodded slowly. She rolled them over, pinning him under her. She looked down at him and smiled. "If that is what you want." She said softly. Leaning down she kissed him slowly, her lips moving with his for a moment. Pulling back she smiled "Come on mate, lets go get you some food." She said teasing. She licked up his neck, an action that she sure reminded him of her wolf.

Slipping from the bed she shifted into her brown wolf. Lowering her head she let out a light whimper. She worried he would fear her wolf. She moved closer to him and let her nose press against his stomach. Looking up at him with her golden eyes she gave him a wolfy grin.

When she got up from the bed and shifted forms, he didn't seem at all perplexed. He had seen her in this form many times but still, it felt odd to an extent. After all he was able to easily mate with her in her human form, she looked extremely attractive and beautiful when she was in such a form. However when she was in her wolf form, it seemed to make intimacy more foreign to him. After all he felt strange about 'mounting' any animal like that, it was more of an adorable and caring idea it brought from him.

However he brushed that aside and rose from the bed and said, "yes I could use something to eat, I'm starved." He said with a smirk on his face, "feeling a little need to replenish myself." Walking beside her his hand fell to her back, stroking his hand through her brown fur as he started to leave the cave alongside her.

Looking up at him in her wolf form she knew he didn't feel intimacy for her. Most of her life she had spent in this form, she wondered if he would ever see her wolf as anything more then that. Watching him stand she took in his smirk, barking at him. They moved out the cave with him by her side. She stiffened as she smelled the other wolves. His touch helped her only some, she didn't trust the wolves around him. He was still too weak to take on a wolf if they were to go after him.
Picking up the speed she knew he would follow her. Her paws seemed to float over the ground as she trotted into the wolves. they had worked out a great plan. He would stay hidden and she would drive the animals near him. When she found a spot she used her nose to push him by the tree. She looked up at him and hoped he understood what she was asking of him. With a gentle lick she trotted away to find them some food.

He looked down at her with a smile on his face and he would nod, getting through the crowd of wolves to start hunting he would reach for his bow. Having it hanging on his shoulder he quickly grabbed an arrow and nocked it on the string, looking around he would wait for her to bring in the prey. As he remained hidden from sight, so he would be able to get the jump on whatever beast came there way.

However there has been numerous thoughts weighing heavy on his mind at this time, what could he do to help her more. She had given up a lot on his behalf and sometimes he felt he didn't try enough on her behalf, maybe he needed to spend more time with her wolf form and not her human form. Maybe he needed time with it, that would help him no doubt. He would make sure to bring up this suggestion to her next they spoke.

But for now he knelt, he knelt so that when he found his mark he would with greater control be able to slay the best with precision.

The brown wolf made a large circle around the area they hunted. Driving deer and boar toward her waiting mate. She circled around them, making the circle smaller as she went until she had a few in a group. Snapping at their hells she drove them toward her mate. She missed being in her wolf, she loved the feeling of this form. She knew though it didn't sit fully well with her mate, he didn't see her as his attractive mate when she was in the form. The thought made her snap more at the deer. As she thought of how her mate saw her wolf she couldn't help but be upset. It was part of her. By the time they got near, she had worked herself up. Her head was set low and she growled in a low deadly tone. Her golden eyes wide and wild with angry. She licked at her lips, teeth still showing. She slowed her pace, letting the animal slow so her mate could have a clean shot. She could smell him now and her wolf wanted nothing more to show her mate how strong she was, to show him she was more then he thought in this form.

When she followed the deer and boars to his position, she would start to hear that he was working. One thing he was proud of now days, was despite his blade work he was a much more impressive marksman. He enjoyed the bow as a weapon, so when the creatures came into view they would feel the utter pain that his skill would bring them with the arrows.

Without missing a beat, he let go of the bowstring. Sending the arrow flying, as the string slapped against his bracer meant to protect his wrist from the bow's smacking sensation. This sent the arrow flying, as it found its mark in the neck of a running stag.

A large buck if he had ever seen one, and with the arrow embedded into the deer it would collapse hard onto its side. He needed only the one kill for now, if they needed more he trusted his mate to make the kill. So with a knife in hand he walked over to the deer, precision cutting it so that he could take off its furry hide and leave only the good meat for them to eat. It would take him some time, and with only one deer and plus whatever she killed they would be set for the day since they didn't have reliable storage means to preserve food.

The she wolf watched her mate make the kill. He was stronger and she was proud of that. As he moved to get the deer ready she moved to make a kill. Stopping before her mate she gave him deeper growl then normal. She didn't stick around though.
Trotting after the boar she waited for the perfected time. Jumping out she lanes on the big hog. Her teeth ripped into its skin and she could taste it's blood. with a jerk of her head, the boars neck broke with a snap.
Taking the boar back to her mate she laid it down. She looked at him for a moment, before shifting back. She let out a sad sigh before liking at her hands. " you did good." She told him.

When she returned he was already cleaning and preparing the food to travel, "go ahead and bring that with us we can cook it at home." He said as he looked at her with a bit if sympathy, when she sighed turning into a human again. "You know you don't have to turn into a human, if you want you should turn back into a wolf form."

He picked up the meat and carried it on his shoulder, not even hinting that he knew that to some extent she was disappointed with the human form. "We can take these back home, and I an cook them for you alright?" He said with a smile, hoping that she would be happy with his suggestion.

Isabella looked shocked when he spoke of her being in wolf form. She watched him for a moment before picking up the boar. Walking after him, she moved to walk beside him. Taking a deep breath she spoke " You aren't kin on my wolf form. You aren't attracted to her, " she snorted at the thought and shook her head, " your my mate. I want you too be attracted to beme.. I can feel it, your unsure arlound her. " again she could feel her anger building. She wanted her mate to like her, all of her. Her wolf was a big part of her.

He sighed, "I know I don't seem very optimistic about your wolf form but I can't become accustomed to it if I don't spend time with it." He said as he kissed her cheek and then looked at her with a loving grin on his face, he loved her so much and he needed to be able to do this for her. "After all, it will be you as a wolf and I can't dislike that, if anything I can only come to appreciate your wolf form even more."

He said feeling very optimistic as he would walk with her back to the cave, he would wait to see if she followed but he wanted her to shift before they got back. He needed to do this, "if I am going to be able to accept you as a wolf I need to spend time with you as only a wolf, do you trust me to be able to know you in your other form?"

She couldn't help the smile and claim that came from his simple kiss. She listened too him, hearing the truth in his voice. It was his last question that got her. She looked at him for a moment, she trusted him fully.
She did the only thing she could do, she shifted. Standing there is her brown wolf she let her head set low. Whimpering she let her head rub against him. Looking up at him with golden eyes, she let out a sigh. Grabbing the boar, she stayed beside him on the back to their cave.

He carried the body with him back to the cave and set its carcass on the floor of the cave, when he saw her in her brown wolf form he tried to hide the fear he felt from the wolf form. It was hard to disregard the pain that they caused his people, even when he was growing up they had always been a subject of fear and scary stories that parents told their children. Attacking their livestock, killing and eating young children who disobeyed their parents.

However that is not what he saw right now, without a second thought he knelt in front of her and would not pet her. He didn't pet her like an animal, instead he embraced her as a wolf. Wrapping his arms around her with his eyes closed, he didn't speak. He just held her not making a motion to move, the fury tried to fight to keep him in reality but he only wanted to know that it was Isabella.

Back
Top Bottom