Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The passion of a Wolf (MisaLaVan and Fadereaper)

Isabella was slightly shocked when Valaris kissed her cheek. She looked up at him and took his hand to stand. She stepped toward him and placed a light kiss to his lips. "You need not worry about me." She told him lightly. She kept hold of his hand and tugged him toward the bed. Slipping into the bed, she couldn't help but let out a sigh. It had been a long day and she was ready to get to sleep. Her green eyes landed on her Mate and she looked at him for a moment. She wondered how he was going to handle living in the wolf lands. "Tomorrow we will go into one of your human towns, we can get you what you need." She said lightly.

He nodded at her when she said that he didn't have to worry about you, "if I was stronger I would say the same about myself, but just because you are capable doesn't mean I can't help if I wish to, after all I am not just your mate you are also mine." He said as he walked toward the bed to get ready to sleep, resting on top of the sheets he slowly slid himself under the covers of the bed and looked up at her when she said something about getting himself some human necessities.

"Well either outfits, although I think if I am to remain unclothed for my time here one will suffice for venturing, perhaps a weapon for me to learn how to use? I could also go for some spices to add flavor to the meat I hunt for, and a hunting bow would be good with some arrows." He said thinking of a list, but that could wait for the morning. "Good night Isa, we can discuss that on the morrow." He said as he closed his eyes, nestling into the bed as he did so.

Isabella smiled a bit at his words, she found him cute. She listened to the list of items he would give and nodded. "Good night Valaris." She said lightly. Laying there Isabella just couldn't get to sleep. Time passed and she could only lay there. She looked toward Valaris and let out a sigh. Slowly she moved closer to him, cuddling up to his side. Her head rested on his chest and she listened to his heart beat. She wondered if he would be truly happy with her here in the wolf lands. She couldn't even think of living anywhere else. This was her home, her people. She could pass as a human, but she enjoyed spending most of her time in her wolf and being nude. Things that no human did or would understand. She closed her eyes and let the sound of his heart beat easy her to sleep.

Time would pass, and as per his usual daily grind the young man would awake to the sound of the chirping of birds, the singing of their tunes catching speed on the morning breeze. It often chilled his body, despite their having windows they were inefficient, always wind trickled down his body as he awoke but not this time. He shivered instinctively but when he did he felt something strange, the comforting sensations of a warm body pressed softly against his own. He was clinging to her, in a subconscious fear almost that if he let her go she would drift away, having only been here so long he still couldn't rationalize what would happen if she vanished. If she left his life, that was something he feared.

Despite him only being her mate of only a few days, he was her's and she his, they were bound but an unknown force that compelled her to seek him out. He was grateful for this change of life, he would have been content to have a solitary life at home with no plans for a future. He probably would never have had the courage to make himself any more than he was, but she made him desire more. He wanted to be stronger, to be a capable fighter to protect her just as she wished to protect him.

Perhaps he could learn to use a sword and a bow properly, with that training under his belt he would be more capable a combatant than he ever was and that would provide him the confidence to perhaps truly have the will to fight when needed.

As she rested against his body he turned slowly so as to not disturb her, to catch the sight of her sleeping body. Her closed eyes and the slight agape mouth breathing slowly to provide air through her rest, he smiled as he leaned his head forward and pressed his soft lips against her forehead. He would await her to wake up, he wanted her to see his face when she did so he could say 'good morning'.

Isabella cuddled close to Valaris as had become the normal way to sleep. She slept better since he had come into her life, and she did her best not to be too hard on him. She had spent the past few day doing her best to make their 'home' best for both of them. She didn't make him walk around nude, and had even taken to wearing a long shirt. The past few days she had gone easy on him, but she wanted to trainer him. She could tell he wanted to learn as well. The other wolves stayed as far from the human as they could. But Isa still heard their whispered as she moved around with the pack. She didn't want her mate to hear what was being said, she she had showed him the lines of her land. She wouldn't let him leave her land, not until she was sure he could keep himself safe. She felt weaker around him, because she did care, and that feeling made her act more aggressively.

She felt him move and a soft whimper slipped from her lips. She cuddled closed to him as he placed a kiss to her forehead, the feeling making her lips pull into a smile. She would sleep for another half hour, her eyes slowly open to fall on her mates face. She smiled and moaned as she looked at him. "Good morning ... how long have you been awake?" She asked lightly . She didn't move from her spot wrapped around him.

He didn't make any attempt to dislodge her from him only wished to partake of her face as they rested there in each other's embrace, "not long, about a half hour I think." He said as he nestled his forehead against her own and closed his eyes, "I have just been waiting for you to wake up, I didn't want to wake you." He said as he gave her another soft peck but this time ont he lips, "I was thinking that I would take some of those spices I got from the market and make something more proper for a meal for us both, we can go hunt something and I could make it nice for us."

He said as his hand looked for her own as she was wrapped nicely around him, holding it in his hand. "As well maybe I could try to work on my blade-work, after all I'm getting better with those swords of mine don't you think?"

She couldn't help but smile when his forehead touched hers and she let out a soft sigh. Her lovely mate had brought a much softer side to her. She smiled and nodded a little. She had grown to like his cooked food. She laced her fingers with his when his hand found hers. "Yes, you are getting better." She nodded. They had been training and he had approved greatly with his swords. "I think it all sounds like a plan... but.." She shifted her body and rolled to lay on top of him. Her lips found his and she was happy to kiss him. "I'm not ready to be up... lets go stay in bed a little longer." She smiled at him and placed a light kiss his lips once more.

She laid her body on top of his and rested on him. While it seemed innocent enough, it also put her in a protective spot above him. It was what she had done the morning she woke to find wolves outside her door. They had wanted to know about the human, why she would bringing to the wolf lands. It hadn't gone over well when she told them he was her mate. Many thought she crazy, wanting to kick of them from the land and other thought best to kill the human, so she could mate with a wolf. There was very few who didn't care or thought it was a good thing. She had spent the day in her wolf form, growling at any one who dared to come close to her mate. She stood over him and snapped when he would try to free himself from her body.

He looked up at her and with a smile he gave her a kiss in return l look into her eyes, resting her body on mine when she shifts to be on top of me and I give her a kiss on the cheek. "Alright, I don't mind waiting a bit before we go up and about, I like cuddling with you." He said with a smile as his hand rubbed up and down her body enjoying the feel of her warmth on him, he would wait here under-neath her until she was ready to start the day. Although he was not hiding the fact that feeling the curves of her body against him, showed just how much her body affected his arousal. It would be pretty evident when she nestled against his body.

Isabella smiled and she moved her body against Valaris's. Her nose brushed back along his jaw until she could whisper in his ear. "Is cuddling the only thing you want mate?" She asked as she nipped at his ear.She let out a purring type noise as she cuddles her body against his.
Thankfully there hadn't been any really big mishaps between the pair. They seemed to get along just fine. Isabella did her best not to snap at her mate when he did something she didn't like. They were still learning about each other. While She showed him what it was like to be a wolf, he told her about being human. Their cave had become a mix of the two worlds. She had done her best to make him feel at home and at ease. Though it didn't max her any less controlling then she was.
As she cuddled closer to him she let her tongue move over his skin. She was careful as she licked him, her tongue just dancing over his skin.

When she licked her with his tongue like that it made his body shudder ever so slightly, he would gulp down a breath of air before he replied. "Perhaps that isn't 'all' I want Isa, but is more what you want?" He asked as he brushed her hair back gently from her face, it had not been an easy adjustment into this new cave and new life.

It would have been more difficult if he didn't have someone to share his bed with, that warmth made the breezy nights more enjoyable and it felt nice to not be alone in bed. But some of his tendencies as a human were less than ideal for her to address, his still using of clothing, his more disciplined manners, the need to cook everything he catches and take time working it.

He was a human after all and no matter how much was done he would not be a werewolf like her, he was thankful that she tried so much to make it comfortable for him but he wanted to make some of that head-way on his own.

Isabella let a soft laugh before giving her mate a deep passionate kiss that lady severely minutes. Pulling back she smiled at him. "I will always want more, it's the wolves way. I worry though I will hurt you, you are only human and my want for sex I'm sure would overwhelm you" her hands slid over his shoulder and she couldn't help the guffy smile on her face.

This time her kiss was softer, more loving. " just tell me when you want more mate, because I fear I'd hurt you " she rocked her hips into his and moaned softly " tell me what you want , my mate"

He tried to think of how much he felt he could handle, he was curious if he was able to take more so he would say. "I enjoy how it has been but that would be selfish to want it so one sided, you crave for more so maybe, we can work into something more to your tastes and as we do I could endure more for you." He said as he felt her hips grinding into his own, with powerful rubbing motions that would set his already growing erection on fire with wanting lust.

"I want to help you feel the same satisfaction I've achieved, and if that means I try to push myself a bit I am eager to try to see how much I can handle, I will be the first to say if it is too much for me to handle."

Amber look down at her mate as he spoke, her hips rocking against his. She kissed him after he spoke and trailed her lips down to his neck. "I worry about you.... I don't want to hurt you" She said as she nipped at his neck. She couldn't help but suck lightly on his skin. "But I like the idea of doing more." she smirked up at him before letting her hands move over his chest. "If your sure..." There was a playfulness to her voice.

He laced his fingers in her own and held her hand softly in his smaller hand, "well I understand but that is why I was thinking perhaps we could work our way into more rougher sides of intimacy with each other, I want you to be able to enjoy it as much as I do, so if there is a way I can be conditioned to be able to handle it and perhaps even enjoy it I would like to explore that with you."

Amber smiled as his hand laced with her's and he spoke. Her smile turned to a smirk and she kissed him again before moving down his jaw to his neck. "Would you be nude for me?" She asked looking up at him. "Not all the time ... but at night?" She asked hopefully. She tugged on his, pushing it up as she moved to kiss his chest. Her green eyes flashed gold as she moved to kiss down his stomach. "I like that you are weaker then I am... while I may bitch, know that I don't really mean it." She said lightly. She nipped at his stomach and licked at his skin. "I want to you to be brave when it comes to sex." Her hands dance over his skin and she moved back up to be face to face with him. "Do you not like my body?" She asked with a pout, she was teasing him. She tried not to smirk. She straddle him, giving him a view of her body. "Don't you want to touch me?" She asked lightly. Her hips rolled against his, pulling a dreamy moan from her lips.

He nodded and when she asked if he could be nude that was when he slide to the slide a little so that he could manage to do what she asked, he started to slide the shirt and trousers he had off and let them pool on the ground beside the bed before returning to her sultry attentions. "I can be brave for you in intimacy, but I also wish to try to do more for you as a partner in full, after all I will need to protect myself sometime as well, but you will always be my mate regardless of that." He said as he gave her a soft kiss, and when she asked him to touch her body, his hand fondled over her breast and worked slowly over the nipple as he started to feel her sculpted form. "You have a beautiful body, and I do wish to touch you."

Amber growled in approval as her stripped of his clothes for her. She smiled at him "We will keep working... you are getting better at fighting" She promised though her hands where moving over his body as she straddled him. She moaned when he touched her breast, her smile grew at his words. She leaned to kiss him again. "Rough baby.... be rougher for me." She slid his hands down to her ass. Her hips still worked against his and she kissed him deeply. Her tongue licking at his lips. She wanted to make him feel really good, wanted to show him how much better everything could be. Her nails bit at his skin as she pulled them down his chest.

He nodded as he tightened his grip on her breast, she would notice that he was able to apply more pressure to her body now, his body from training was becoming stronger and he was able to use that strength to play rougher with her and that was what she wanted no doubt.

He felt his hand find her rear and nestle onto the tight cheeks of her body, with them in hand he gripped into them and started to grope them hard as he rotated them in circles as he did the same to her breast in his hand. "Does, this feel better?" He asked for confirmation, hoping that she was enjoying this.

As she ground into his hips with her own, she could feel her amplifying his arousal as she could feel him growing harder and more fully erect from her attention.

Her mate was becoming stronger thanks to their training. A loud moan slips free at his rough treatment of her. She slid his hand downwards smiling as he grips her ass . " Yes mate that's good.... so very good" she moans. Reaching between them she brushes her fingers over the head of his hard member before pushing them inside her. Pulling her fingers away she brings them to his lips " taste it" she order. the head of his cock presses against her enters

He didn't stop roughly caressing her ass as she directed him to and when she had penetrated herself with two of her fingers which she used to steal some of his pre-ejaculate from his erect cock, and then mixed it with her own fluid and brought it to his mouth with a very specific command for the lad.

He nodded and wrapped her fingers in his mouth as he sucked them clean leaving only a small wet sheen of his saliva, before he could feel his head inside of her lips from his own enthusiasm and her own placement.

Isabella watched Valaris closely as she ordered him to clean the mixture of them from her fingers. She smiled and excitement filled her eyes as he did so. She pressed down on him, letting him slip inside her. "Did it taste good mate?" She asked lightly, wondering what his truthful answer would be. Her hips moved against his and growled out in pleasure. She looked at him for a moment before moving her hips rougher against his. It was rougher then she had, yet still gentler then she liked. She placed kisses along his face and closed her eyes with a loud moan. "Tell me... would you... would you want to be on... top"

When she asked how it tasted she would see a confused look in his eyes, as if he were trying to assess its taste to give a proper answer and he would say. "It was sweeter than I thought it would be to be honest, a delightful surprise of taste." He said with a smile as she finally mounted him, as she rode him from a top him and although it was rougher than he was used to as she was frantically ramming her hips against his but she was still taking it easy on him.

When she asked that question he was curious if she wanted him to be on top, he would nod as he hoped it was what she wanted to do and he only wanted to make her happier. He finally said it aloud, "yes I would very much like that, maybe I could help you achieve the level of pleasure you want if I am."

Isabella looked at him a little odd as he seemed to think about it. She was worried he wouldn't like the taste of her. She let out a soft laugh and kissed him. "I love you, Mate." She said lightly, it would be the first time she had said those three words to him. She rode him roughly, yet still gentler then normally she would be. She asked if he wanted to be on top. As a she-wolf she was use top being on the bottom. She had taken over for her mate, giving him what they both wanted. With a smile she kissed him, pulling her body away from him. She kissed down his neck and chest before laying beside him. She smiled and sent him a wink. "Come on Mate...." She purred to him.

He slid aside as she moved beside him so that he could easily get on top of her but he just realized something, she had said a trio of words that had caught his ear remarkably easily. She said that she loved him, that stood out to him for a moment and caught him in a pause before he straddled her legs and pressed his body against her own so his somewhat more formed chest pressed against her breasts so he could whisper to her. "I love you as well, mate."

He said as he started to lift himself up a bit and wrapped his hands around the phallus on his body, and tried to position it more properly to see if he could help her better from this angle now. With the head of his member now once again placed snuggly between her lips, he started to slide into her body and when it was more tightly inside of her he started to pick up his pace as he started rocking his hips toward her own.

She looked up at him unsure when he paused for a moment. She smiled at his whispered words. She had been worried, it was different for humans they didn't feel the pull as strongly.
She let out a moan when he pushed himself into her. Her hands moved lightly over his chest, from time to time her nails would bite at his skin. As he started to move faster he pulled a growl from her lips. She wigged under him, shifting so she would open her legs wider for him.

Back
Top Bottom