Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The passion of a Wolf (MisaLaVan and Fadereaper)

He continued to eat and when she asked him what he thought of her being naked he shrugged, "I don't like to bare myself save for intimacy but if you are different that is alright, besides I can't exactly complain about how you look you are a very attractive woman." He said as he bit into the food having cooked it throughout properly, he was enjoying the deer meat and its strong taste. "I was, especially considering his accuracy in analyzing my lack of strength and stature, I am not as strong a warrior as he is and I doubt I will be." He bit into the food once more as he continued to speak, "however I can only hope that whatever was is no more, as you said 'ex' I can hope that perhaps that be in the past and I need not worry about him?

He questioned as he was given the choice of what they could do next, "well I suppose there is a lot we can do but if I had to choose." He said as he mused over the possibilities, "I guess what I would choose is to see my new home, this is after all the place I will be living hence forth and why not have the chance to see the lands that you call your's?" He said as he would after much munching of meat finish eating, swallowing the last bite down. "Unless leaving would be a fool hardy choice, then perhaps we should learn more about one another since we are sharing this rather personal bond."

She couldn't help but smirk at his words. "You think I'm attractive" She said in almost a childish way. She asked what he thought of Kevin and nodded. "It is over... you are my mate, I will only be with you." She told him. she had finish eating long before him, while he had been talking. She thought over what he wished to do. "we can see the land, but you must stay close and I will need to be in my wolf." She offered. "Does my wolf scare you?" She leaned toward him licking up the side of his neck before she stood. She shifted into her large brown wolf. Shaking out her fur she turned to face him, putting her head in his lap she looked up at him.

"I know better than to stray from you, I understand the reason of it." He brushed his hand against her body when she seemed to in an almost childish way repeat his compliment, "you are an attractive woman but I'm sure that you knew such." He said with a smile as she started to question his fear of her wolf form and he shook his head, "I know that it is still you and although I don't think I can understand your speech in this form I know that you are the same in both forms." He brushed his fingers against her head and scratches the ears softly as he let her head rest in his lap, the fear that he had for the wolves seemed to be non-existent when she was the one in this form.

"After all I know that it doesn't change you, only that you are almost adorable when you are a wolf and have your head on my lap." He said hoping that this childish compliment, might lead the strong willed woman to think a little ill, or perhaps she felt comfortable enough for him to say that.

Isabella found she liked the way he touched her, moaning softly as his hand moved down her body. She was happy to learn he didn't fear her wolf. She moaned as he scratched her ears. She looked up at him and gave him a wolf grin, how she wished to speak to him. Lifting her head she licked up the side of his neck. She let out a small whimper as she rubbed her body against his.
Stepping back she barked at him and waited for him to stand. She lead the way out of the cave, walking right against his side. She started to lead him around a small area around their cave. She lead him through the woods and toward a lake. Her head brushed along his leg as they walked. She found it easier to be more loving in this form. No one else was at the lake when they got there.

He was eager to stand and follow her as she licked him and started encouraging him to do just that, she was so different now almost comfortable around him perhaps. It was hard to believe he feared for his life before and now to be found not only in the company of a wolf but to find that he was the mate of said wolf, and that his mate was so strong willed and defiant of anyone trying to attack him. She was something else he thought, so following by her side they would head around the entrance of her cave home and would find themselves traveling to a pristine lake that looked remarkable in the glimmering light of the moon.

He looked at it and saw the almost radiant sheen from the surface of the lake as they arrived, looking around he would look for some soft place to sit and decided on a bushel of grass. He saw the place and set himself down close to the water's edge of the lake, looking at Isabella. "This is a very relaxing place, I wonder just how often do you have the chance to visit this place in solitude Isa?" He asked her as he looked around, she was still a wolf sure but he just talked to her knowing she could understand him even if it wasn't reciprocated. "It does look nice, reminds me of the small pond me and my siblings would visit after work, to swim an what not."

Isabella followed him as he moved to sit down. She could only bark at him as he questioned her. She walked closer to him and placed her nose to his cheek. She laid beside him and rested her head on his legs as she looked out to the water. Laying there beside him she thought about how her day had turned out. She had started out hunting a deer and come home with a mate. She looked back at him and shifted back into her human from. She was laying on her stomach, as she still looked at the water. "I come here often, the land I showed you is mine .... ours, its our land. No other wolf would come here, but still I don't want you to leave the cave by yourself." Rolling onto her side she looked at him. "Tell me about your family, and your life." She prompted him. She anted to know more about her mate, after all they would have a life time together.

When she asked about his life he thought about it for a moment and what it was like, "I was the middle child of at least 10 children." He said with a shrug, he always felt a little neglected because of that but he owed it to his parents who fed him and kept him well tended. "I would usually work the fields and keep the fields tilled for harvest, collecting the various things were grew, tending to the animals, and when we had free time we would spend time in the pond, or rode the horses for a bit of recreation." He said as he thought about it all, he always felt a bit isolated. "But there were so many of us, it was easy to get lost in the small crowd of children, only necessities were tended to and sometimes social needs were left to the way side, but that is all in the past." He said with a shrug of his shoulders, "I made my own life, and it lead me here."

He smiled looking at Isabella, "how about yourself? Do you have any family?"

She listened closely to him as he spoke of his life and family. She sat up and face him, her green orbs locked on his face. She felt sorry for the little boy he had once been. She could hear it in his voice, everything he wasn't telling her. She shrugged at his question and thought about it for a moment. "I had a family, they are gone now. I'm an only child, and beside the pack I have always been on my own." She said lightly. "But I always been strong, a bit bullheaded and powerful so it never bothered me." She explained to him. She looked back toward the lake and smiled. "Swim with me..." She stood and looked at him. With a smile she headed toward the lake, slipping into the warm water as she waited for him.

He would nod at her way of approaching the matter, "you didn't let it burden you and moved on, much as I have with my new life." He said as he would stand up and watch her approach the water, he would have to take the moment to take his shirt off and let it pool on the ground. When that was off he would remove his pants and followed with the last layer of clothing, "hold on, I don't have a change of clothing so I can't really afford to get these wet." He said following her to the lake shore, slipping into the water beside her as he was fully nude next to her now.

Isabella rolled her eyes at him for a moment. "You could walk around nude... I wouldn't mind." Her tone was teasing. Though she wasn't lying she wouldn't mind if he would be brave enough to walk around nude. She swam beside him as he joined her. "Tell me more .... humans have very different lives then us wolves." Her fingers brushed along the skin of his stomach and chest. "Are you not proud of me? Is that why you wont be nude in our home?" She asked lightly. Wolves were almost always nude when not in wolf form. To cover in front of someone meant you didn't trust them, or you were not proud of letting them see you nude. Normally the high level wolves would cover in front of the lower ranked wolves.

He shook his head when she said he could be nude all the time, "I don't really feel comfortable being nude, save for what we did before, modesty was a sort of cultural norm I was taught back home." He said with a shrug, "humans are very family oriented and modesty is almost key, perhaps that is just a social difference that needs to be overcome." When she asked if he was ashamed of her he was quick to shake his head no, "no not at all I simply just am not used to being nude, I'm always in clothing you know?" He said with a sigh, "sorry if you felt insulted I didn't mean to insult you, if it means that much to you, I'll try to adjust to this concept."

She couldn't help but asked if he was ashamed of her and she could in his voice he spoke the truth. It was her turn to shake her head. "No ... it is fine Mate, you wear your clothes." She said offering him a small smile. She didn't offer up any information on the wolves way. She swam up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She offered him the first hug and couldn't help but hold onto him for a moment. "I may not be the most loving, but your my Mate and I'm happy to have you." She pulled away placed a gentle kiss to his lips as a howl rang out. She looked around for a moment. "We have to go..." She swam to the edge "I'm sorry mate we don't have time for you to dress... grab your clothes." She said. There was very few things that worried werewolves but vampires were one of them. It took two or three werewolves to take down one vampire, and one had been spotted. Her little mate would not stand a change against a vampire. She shifted to her wolf and let out a feral growl. Using her head she nudged him toward their home, snapping at his heels to get him moving.

When she heard the howl he looked around trying to make sense of what was going on, he was lost and not sure what to do but then she would say that he needed to get his garments and run. He quickly ran for the water and grabbed them like she asked, not sure what was going on or what the howling was but he needed to hurry. He started in a brisk pace of a run toward their cave, making quick strides to get there but he could only hope that whatever it was. He would not get killed by it, these lands were dangerous and he would not be able to fight whatever it was.

Isabella was thankful when he didn't question just did as she asked. They reached the cave opening and she pushed him inside. She let out a whimper and turned back toward the woods. She listened closely and took a deep breath. Letting out one long howl she rushed inside. Using her nose she pushed Valaris to the back of her cave. She looked at him and placed her nose to his cheek. She turned around and let out a deadly growl. She stood in-front of her poor mate, the thought she should of let him be crossed her mind.
She wanted nothing more then to lock the human in a box where no one could see or get to him. She heard the howls of the other wolves, they were on their way. It was only a matter time before they got there, hopefully there would only be one vampire. She had only smelled one, and she knew once they killed it they would ask of her mate. She kept him pinned between her and the back wall of the cave. She would feel better if she was on top of him, but she couldn't risk him gettign stuck under her.

As she ushered him to go back into the cave he only complied and new that she was smelling something bad and so he was hiding in the back of the cave as he was directed to by her actions, standing between him and the way out of the cave he remained silent as he tried to surmise a way to help. He still had his pack which he could use to make some fire or something perhaps, that is when he knelt on the ground and started to try to find some wood, without going past her he found some finally. With desperation he started to try to set them ablaze, "I don't know what it is but perhaps whatever it is you are smelling might be not respond well to fire." He said as he was not succeeding so far, but the strikes were more frantic and hopefully would result in success soon.

She could feel his panic and uneasy. She looked back at him with golden eyes when he spoke. She was his frantic movement before looking toward the door. She turned and rubbed her nose along his neck letting out a whine. She didn't want him to be scared, wanted him to know she would keep him safe. She licked up the side of his cheek and offered him a wolfy grin. She rubbed her body against, hoping to make him feel as safe as she could. Her head snapped to the door and she pushed him back to where she wanted him. She looked at him and only hoped he understood what she was trying to say. Her nose touched his and she turned around. The hair on the back of her neck stood up as she let out the deadliest growl she could. She would protect her mate even if she died. She knew the other wolves where close but the vampire stood in the door way of her cave looking at her.

He was working faster and faster to try to get it to work, despite her trying to re-assure him he didn't wish to see her fall here to whatever this foul creature was. Finally he succeeded and a spark caught on the wood, on the ground a torch had formed and he withdrew it from the ground and used it to light other ones on fire. Seeing she imposed herself between him and the creature, he was determined to do something to help her fight this creature off. So with two of the sticks a flame and it rapidly descending the stick, he looked past her and the creature that was in front of her. He reeled his arm back and gave the stick a firm toss, it flew toward the vampire and although it didn't hit the creature it landed in front of it and caught onto a few other sticks, the flame rapidly grew and started to form a temporary wall of sorts. He hoped it would impede the vampire long enough, for whatever help that was on the way. He grabbed another off the ground and prepared to throw another at this creature, he wasn't going to sit back helpless when he knew that he could help.

The vampire was watching the pair and let out a hiss was the wall of flames grew between him. Isabella growl grew louder when he hissed at him. She looked back to be sure Valaris was at least somewhere she could watch him. For the moment they were safe and Isabella took the time to rub her head against his side. She let out a low whine and couldn't help but fill scared. She wanted to shake him, telling him how stupid he was for helping her. But she knew that was all he was doing, helping, and she was grateful for the help.
The other wolves were closing in and she knew the vampire would fight to the death. She push him again and whine, hoping he would stay put this time. She walked toward the beast and bared her teeth. The vampire looked at her and out toward the cave opening. He knew they were coming and wasted no time lunging for Isabella. She snapped the beast as it tried to wrap its arms around her.

He slowed the beast down and that was good enough, the fire protected them for the moment but when she clashed with the vampire he couldn't help her fight this time. So merely clinging to the staff he would wait, if the creature exposed himself for a smack he would sure as hell take it. If he could help her in any way he would, showing bravery he never had before if it meant keeping this woman, this wolf, safe. He simply held it clutched in his hands as the vampire and Isabella clashed, he would only be able to wait for an opening, and pray that the other wolves would arrive in time.

Isabella snapped in a wild manner at the Vampire, trying her best to keep him from her human. It was as if the beast as playing a game for her as he circled her, making her spin around. In one swift move the vampire dragged its razer sharp claw against her leg, pulling a whimper from her lips. She snapped at the beast missing it. The vampire laughed at her and sent a smirk her way. She moved to circle the other way, bring her once again in front of her mate. Just then three wolves came rushing in. The circled the Vampire watching closely for the right time to attack.

He could do nothing but watch as the beast was not close enough to strike, but then thankfully three more wolves rushed into the cave to join the fray. He hoped that the vampire would be distracted by them, if he did then he would be able to grab Isabella and pull her out of the fight, but for now he could do nothing without harming the others or missing and achieving nothing.

While the other wolves where there to kill the Vampire, Isabella had the mos to lose, She was protecting her mate. She would do what she had to, to keep him safe. Her teeth showed and her hair was still on the end. The vampire found her protection of the human funny, and it made him only want the human more. When the beast black eyes fell on Valaris, Isabella snapped at him, driving him back toward the other three wolves. The large black wolf was no other then her ex-lover Kevin. He snapped at the vampires ass, making the beast jumped toward Isabella. Again she spanned at him only for him to rush toward her, His nail sank into the skin of her neck and shook her body wildly trying to get free. At that moment the other wolves rushed forward to grab the vampires legs. The beast let her go and turn to attack another wolf. Isabella grabbed the man's arm and held on tight. Fighting the need to gag from the taste of his over sweet blood. The smell of her blood and the vampire's blood filled her home and ripped at the beast. It took only a moment for the four wolves to rip the vampire to shreds.
Isabella looked back at her mate, panting as she tried not to show her pain. She let out a sigh, happy to see he was all right. Kevin's big black wolf walked up to her with a whimper. He licked at the cut on her leg and she shook her head. the pair seem to 'talk for a moment' before Kevin helped remove the vampire parts from her cave. She looked at her mate and let out a slow cry, before shifting back. She hissed at the pain she felt from the cuts the vampire had given her.

Valaris wasn't a healer of any sort but he did use herbs sometimes to dull pain and kill any corruption from the wounds, he sat next to where she was and requested her arm. "Let me look at it Isa, I might be able to find something in the woods to clean and promote healing of these cuts and slashes." He said as he tried to view other wounds he could find on her naked body, "you did well by the way, I'm sorry if I got in the way but I thought that if I could delay the beast it would be just enough time for you to get help." He was trying to look over her body, as he tried to think of the look of the plants he needed.

Isabella looked at Valaris and smiled. "You called me Isa." she pointed out. She held out her arm for him to him. She had some cuts between her shoulder blades and one cross the top of her chest. None were too bad and she would likely not scare. "You didn't get in the way... you scared me though." She said with a shake of her head. "I'm okay Mate, don't worry." She told him. She didn't want him to worry about her, fighting it was part of the wolf life. She also didn't like him fussing over her. "Its late mate, we should get some sleep." She said hoping he would go with the idea, though she would order him to if she had to.

There was not much else to say on the matter as he inspected her arm for damage but she was right it was minimal, he hoped that among the abilities of these wolves that regeneration was one of them. So he relented the point but he shrugged when she said she was scared for him, "it would have been much worse if I didn't do something, besides I had a few other torches so I could have set him on fire if I got the chance." He said as he gave her a peck on the cheek as he stood up, "I am grateful for the protective nature you have but I also wish to keep you alive, so if I could have done something you bet I was going to do it." Now that he was standing he offered a hand for her and said, "alright we can get some sleep, you might need some to help yourself heal a bit."

Back
Top Bottom