Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The passion of a Wolf (MisaLaVan and Fadereaper)

A low rumbling moan slipped from her lips as he did as she asked. Her green orbs closed and her head tilted back. "Yes..." She growled out. "That's good... rougher..." While she was enjoying his already rough treatment of her body, and wanted to see what he was made up. She felt his member growing again her and was pleased with its full size. She smiled at his garbled moan and worked her hips harder against him.
Leaning forward again she licked up the side of his neck. Biting at his neck she let her hands move over his body. She growled against his skin and slowly sat up. Her eyes had turned from green to golden and moved her hips to let his head press against her core. It took all she had not to just rough press him into her. While she was dominant, she was also being much more caring toward him then she had ever been toward any one.

When she responded with a pleasure filled moan that he was doing good, he started sitting up more, and put some more muscle into her breasts as he started massaging them harder and twisting her nipple into tighter circles as he played with them rougher to her preferences. As she also started catering to his own need for pleasure, grinding her core against the head of his manhood she was restraining herself although he didn't know. It took great strength to not just jut up his hips into her, but he was not wanting to cross any line with her and just let her do what she needed to do and have him do the same. He was panting from the sensation, as she was coming to terms with the size of his member which she seemed to be pleased with.

He was gasping in the teasing pleasure, he would say again finally. "Is this, rough enough Isa or...more?" He asked as he couldn't think of anything else to do to help make it stronger, but he hoped it would satisfy her burning lust.

She let out a growling moan as he moved his hands harder against her breast, twisting her nipples tightly. She let her hips move against his, much gentler then she normally would. She didn't want to hurt her little mate. She looked down at him with lust filled eyes. Her hand cupped the back of his head pulling him into a deep kiss. Her tongue moved over his lips, wanting into his mouth. She moaned again as she grew wetter from his rough treatment of her body.

"Valaris" She moaned against his lips. Her tongue moving against his, and over his lips. She nipped at his mouth and her hands moved over his shoulders and back. Arching her back she pressed her breast harder into his hands.

As she pressed her chest against his hands he was able to start grinding his hands in tighter circles and continued playing with the sensitive nipple, hearing her pleasure to the words she provided, even moaning out his name. He was confident she was enjoying it and aside from just being weak he was at least a learning lover, he wasn't one with experience but she was giving him good advice on how to please her.

When he felt her tongue dancing across his lips he felt that maybe she was trying to get further? So as she tried to get her tongue into his mouth he finally opened his lips for her, allowing her access as his tongue was parted from the base of his mouth and ready for her to play with willingly. He didn't know what it was going to be like, but doing this with Isa who was now his mate was getting him more prepared for whatever was to come, and he was eagerly anticipating having the same sensations she was being given right now.

Isabella let out a growl, this one of pleasure as he roughly played with her breast. She moaned his name and would give it to the human, he made feel good. Kissing him she licked at his lips, almost whimpering as she wanted him open up for her. When his lips parted her tongue moved to roll against his. She kissed him deeper pressing her hips tight against his. She broke the kiss while panting, looking down at the human. She smiled at him and pulled his hands from her breast. She pinned them above his head. "Stay." She told him, her green eyes filled with lust as she looked at him. Pulling away she licked his neck, biting at the skin on his chest as she moved down his body. Finally she let her tongue move over his harden member. Her green eyes looked toward his face. She made a point to lick ever bit of skin of his member, even going as far as to lick at his balls. She crawled back up his body and growled lowly at him. She pressed her hips to his again, this time letting his hard member slowly slid into her. She moaned as he entered her, and faught back the need to roughly slam against him. Her hands had once again found his, holding them above his head.

When she pinned his arms up and had them resting above his head he would simply let it happen as she kissed him, until she was done giving him a passionate kiss and let go of his lips. He was almost disappointed as she left the kiss, enjoying it as much as he was but then he would be given a different stimulation. When she commanded he stay he only nodded as he watched her silently before saying, "yes Isabella." He said as he watched her body bend to allow herself to come to rest in front of his legs, and the aching member that was pulsing with anticipation as if it knew what she was going to do next.

When she finally let her expert tongue lather against the skin, she could hear the inexperienced Valaris let out a soft moan from what she was doing. Almost like a whimper of sorts but it was not in the same degree as her animal nature, she licked it up and down ensuring it was coated in a thin sheen of her saliva as she teased him with her tongue. Grunting as his balls bounced from her tongue's work and then she finally stopped again, she was such a tease! He thought in his head until she finally straddled his legs with her own and pressed her hips into his, he was panting now as he got excited from having this chance now.

He watched as her lips of her womanhood slid around his erect member, taking in the shaft as she seemed to be taking it slow. Moaning as she slid him inside of her and letting it happen, he with instinct taking over finally started to lift his hips to allow it to slide into her further while his hands were pinned against him. She would see if she looked that his eyes were closed, and he was breathing fast as he was being accustomed to all this pleasure he had never endured before, and letting it wash over him.

Isabella kissed him passionately and pinned his hands above his head. It was a minute or two before she pulled her mouth from his. Telling him to stay she moved down his body. She smiled at his words and nipped at his thigh. "Good boy" he cooed. She let her tongue move slowly over his harden member, smiling at his soft moans. She teased him, making sure she licked ever bit of skin.
She moved back up his body and slowly started to take him in. Her golden eyes watched his face as she took him. She moaned loudly as he lifted his hips to slid deeper into her. She was pleased with this action and rewarded him by leaning forward to kiss him. She pressed her hips fully against his, pushing his hip back against the bed. Her hips started to rock slowly against him, pulling a moan from her lips. "Valaris" she whispered against his lips. She sat up and wasted no more time. Her hips started to work harder against his, making the bed move as she did so.

Her word of encouragement being 'good boy' taught him that he was doing things right, and once she had started to fully mount him and even find that it was pleasant for him to move with her and meet his hips with her own he knew that things were going well. As her tight walls around his member were giving him that great relief of pleasure he had never endured before, it was going to be more audible now. He let out a howl of pleasure as she started to ride him more in earnest but still hesitant to try harder for fear of harming him, he let her know how it felt though. He was letting out ooos of pleasure before saying, "I...ugh, never imagined it could ever feel...ugh, like this!" He exclaimed as he started to work with her more, shaking the bed as he rode his shaft into her womanhood with each time she sank onto him to begin again.

He would be releasing one of what could be a decent amount of orgasms soon, he was having his first time and it would not last forever especially with his inexperience. She could feel him pulsing inside of her, as well as the coiling of his balls which showed just what was on the way.

Amber smiled at the sound he made, her own sound much more animal like. She growl in pleasure and even howled once. She smiled at him and sent him a wink as he spoke. "It only gets better mate." She told him, the lust clear in her voice. She knew he wouldn't last long, it would take time for him to be able to last as long as she could. She reached down to take his hand, placing one back on her breast. While she was holding back, she wanted nothing more then ride him as fast as he could. She placed his other hand between her legs, lacing their fingers she rubbed at her clit. "Right there." She told him as she pulled her hand away. Her hands rested on the wall as she rode him, her walls starting to tight around him. She growled and was finding it hard to hold back. She moved her hips harder yet, so much so the bed made a thud as it hit the wall.

He smiled when she said that, and hearing that word made him feel respected, perhaps even loved. 'Mate', he repeated it in his mind but his mouth voicelessly shaped it as he thought on that word as she continued to ride him. Taking her pace so that he could get used to it and only allow him as much as he was able to endure, it was getting harder to not release all inside of her but he was biding it back as best he could. Long enough to hopefully allow her to achieve her own orgasm as well as his orgasm, he was letting his hands be directed to their new places.

One rested on her breast and soon as it was he returned to the rough ministrations he would provide them, rubbing and rotating his hands, as well as playing with her hard nipples. While the other was on her clit, rubbing it and twisting it just as he did her nipple trying to get her to orgasm. He could feel something happening, it was odd and he wasn't sure what it was but he was at some ultimate finale and he was only hoping that it wasn't the end, this pleasure was intoxicating. "If this is only a fraction, of what is to come, I eagerly wish to experience more." He said through huffs and pants, as he was almost about to climax inside of her. He only hoped, that pleasing her breast and clit would allow her to achieve her own orgasm or at least close enough where he could please her until she reached it.

Amber golden eyes where locked on his face, watching his reaction and enjoying the fact she was giving him the reaction. She growl once again as he picked up the rough treatment of her breast and now clit. She was getting closer and she faught hard not to hurt him with her roughness. She smiled and let out a panted laugh at his words. "Wolves are very sexual, you will have lots to come." She said. Her eyes finally closed and her head tilted back. She was growling down, a low steady sound as her walls tightened fully around him. Her body locked up as she rode him, ready for the release of his (and her) orgasm. She found she loved the rough way he rubbed and twisted at her clit. "Mate" She growl out. Leaning forward she licked at the hollow of his neck, before biting at the skin. While she wanted nothing more then to sink her teeth deep into his skin and taste his blood. She kept her bit light, just enough to let him feel the pain and hopefully he would enjoy it as she did.

When she bit into him lightly his body shuddered at the odd sensation, it wasn't that he was either enjoying or hating it he was simply caught off guard. It felt, strange and he wasn't sure what he felt about it. She could feel him almost shake from the touch of her teeth biting his neck, as she rode him and called him 'mate' he was getting closer to his first orgasm with his new mate, his companion for life.

He let out a groan as he felt something strange happening, his penis was erupting in some sort of pleasurable experience. He felt some hot liquid gushing from the head and filling into her body, when he was finally done with this orgasm through which he was howling like mad from how it felt. Having finally concluded he started to pant, letting out short huffs of air as he tried to regain his composure. Valaris looked up at Isabella and said, "was that, too your liking my mate?"

((Oh and btw, wasn't her name Isabella? :p.))

((Ah shit... sorry... lol it happens sometimes)

Isabella couldn't help it as she bit lightly at the hollow of his neck. She wanted to bite him hard, to sink her teeth deep into his skin. She rode him harder then as she felt him, and herself, getting closer to the orgasm. She growled as she felt him spill inside her. It took that moment for her to reach her own orgasm. She licked his neck as she sat up moaning loudly. Her hands still rested against the wall. It took her moment for her head to clear up. She looked down at him as her breaths came out as short pants. She smiled and leaned down to give him a gentle kiss. "It was good...."She said lightly. She simply laid on top of him for a moment before she rolled off him.
She moved downward taking the time to lick him 'clean'. She moaned at the taste of them both. When she was done she laid back on the bed. "How old are you?" She asked lightly. She looked toward him and took him in for a moment. He was not as old as her she knew that, she could tell. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Are you hungry ... I'm sorry but I can't cook... as a wolf we eat most things raw" she explained lightly. Still she laid next to him on the bed.

((It is ok don't worry about it : ), oh and I think that I will make him 19, young but makes sense still.))

He shuddered when she leaned over him and removed herself from his member, sliding it out of her body any loose seed would have dribbled out. Then with her compliment and the addition of her beginning to lick his shaft clean, he shuddered from her licking his shaft clean of both of their essence and he was only brought down from this pleasurable sensation when she ceased and soon he calmed down again as his flaccid shaft hung limp once more. "Thank you Isa," he said as she soon added a following question and he would say in response. "I am 19 Isabella, may I ask for your own age?"

He asked cautiously uncertain if he was poking at something he shouldn't have but then she asked about cooking and that she couldn't cook, "well if I have a fire and some means of holding it over the fire like a spit I can cook food, after all raw food although not harmful to you can make humans like me rather sick, I doubt I could get any dry seasonings for the food but being able to cook it would be good." His hand was instinctively finding itself on her thigh as they were both laying on the bed, "I could cook the deer maybe if you would allow me that, right now I'm not dying for food I was just meant to bring this home for supper."

Isabella found she liked the way he reacted her. She asked his age and was a little shocked by his age. "I'm 26." She said lightly. She spoke of food and listened as he talked, Though she found it a little hard to think as he touched her thigh. "I'll see what I can do... but wolves have no use for such things..." She thought for a moment, knowing she would more then likely have to head into a human town. She turned to look at him for a moment. "You can cook the deer" She said. Wolves could eat cooked food, they just never took the time.
"I will warn you, we tend to be in our wolf form more often then not." She turned so she was fully facing him, laying on her side. "Tell me... how would you feel about trucking a wolf?" She smirked at him, only partly teasing him. Though it brought a thought to her mind. "You called me 'Mate'." Her tone making it clear she was unsure by it. She hadn't expected him to call her mate, at least not so soon.

He had come to terms with the reality although with respect to what had happened he felt he as adapting to the fact that this woman was his mate and that she was looking out for him, "well I guess it is because I understand the reality of the situation, and perhaps I could say it isn't as bad as I would have initially thought but since that original thought was my untimely death." He said looking down at her when she said 'trucking' with a wolf he wasn't sure if she meant that meant what he thought she meant or if she meant walking along side one. "I would not have issue to it knowing who the wolf is, but you seem a bit uncertain with this, I am sorry for the inconvenience this has provided for you but if there is any aid I can render for this situation I would like to provide it."

He may not be a strong warrior or a cunning tactician but he knew that for one she was helping him and keeping him safe from the other wolves, and as well from what just happened he felt that perhaps this wasn't such a bad thing for him at least. "Is it so odd that I did? I mean after all isn't that what we are?"

Isabella snorted at his words. "Wolves kill human for sport .... not to eat, you humans so not taste good." She smirked a little as she thought of the taste of him when she had clean him. "You are a weak human, and would not make for much of a game." She explained lightly. Though she did know a few wolves who just loved to kill humans, any human. "For now I will be the only wolf you will be around. While I will not always take you with me, I will at times. You did not do bad with hunting the deer, and we will need more food then what I would normally bring." She explained lightly. She shook his head at his question. "It is .... odd it was so soon, many human mates try to fight. Though I think you are the first male human mate." She smirked at him, there was a playfulness in her eyes. "I think you enjoyed the mating, and wanted it more then I did." She said lightly.

She be lying if she said she wasn't still horny. What they had done was only light play and she feared if she tried again she would hurt him. She sat up and slipped from the bed. The result of what they had done running down her thighs. "I'm going to bring the deer deeper into the cave. You can start a fire there... for now we can use your .... staff for cooking it." She moved toward the front of the cave but stopped to look back at him. "Word will get around about you... if not tonight then tomorrow there will be wolves here who want answers. You are not to speak to them and to stay behind me at all times." She told him, her tone leaving no room for talking.

He was a little insulted but relieved at the same time, the only reason he was taken was because of this situation he had with her. No matter the reason for her seeking him out his situation was what it was and he had to make the best of it, and this certainly wasn't a bad situation at all for him to be in if anything he was now sure he would not be alone and with her help he figured he would at least be safe and if he could do anything to help her he would. "I understand, I will defer to your superior understanding of this culture." When she commented on his desire and her own he felt himself become a little embarrassed, "yes well perhaps it became so obvious when I responded so eagerly to what you did." He looked aside breaking eye contact, "perhaps with time I'll be able to handle it better."

She was already leaving when she made it clear that she was going to speak on their behalf to whomever would come speaking after her, so he would just work to get the fire started and to that end he withdrew a few items from his pack on the ground. When he had got them all sifted out with his hands he would see to dressing himself quickly not liking being exposed like this, when he was satisfied with his garments being re-attached to his body he grabbed the small knife, a pair of stones, and his staff.

With them in hand he walked further into the cave with the deer carcass, when he was in there he started assembling stones into a circle as he would also find loose wood at the mouth of the cave and return. Setting it up to work as a fire he began to make small mounts for the staff which would hold the dear meat, when he had the makeshift spit crafted he began to cut the deer meat and when it was sufficiently cut he would take the large remainder of the skinned deer body and pierce it with his staff. Now came the task of creating the fire, using the two stones he struck them against each other a few times, trying to bring a fire to life and soon he was rewarded with his task. The sparks caught on the wood and created a flame, when it began to grow he placed the staff on the mount he made an slowly the fire began cooking the deer meat. He was uncertain where Isabella was, but he just needed to get the food cooked.

Isabella raised her brow at his words, unsure if he was mocking her. She looked at him, studying his face for a moment. "I wish you not to mock me. If you are not happy here with me I will return you to were I found you." She said little else as she made her way to outside her cave, not caring she was nude. She would leave her mate to cook his deer, to think over if this was what he really wanted. She stood outside her cave when a black wolf trotted up to her. She let out a sigh as he turned back into his human form. She smiled at him and shook her head. "Don't look at me like that ... you knew this would happen."

The male looked at her and shook his head. "Yes but to be mated to a human." The male was name Kevin, he was Isabella's now ex-lover. He walked toward standing close enough that they could feel the warmth from one another. "I can smell your mating .... yet I know you want more." He pointed out making Isabella laugh. He smirked and looked toward the cave. "I want to see this mate." Before he could be stopped he walked into the cave. He was a good head taller then Valaris and the strongest wolf in their pack. He had no shame as he walked into the gave to see the human. "Your her mate."

Isabella followed after Kevin as he walked into her cave. She let out a growl when he spoke to Valaris. "He is." She hissed moving to stand between the pair. She eyes Kevin for a moment. "Valaris this is Kevin, he is a ..." She was going to say friend until Kevin cut her off with the word lover. Her green eyes looked toward her mate, to see his reaction.

He was cooking the meat and enthusiastically smiled at the scent, it smelled good, he always enjoyed the rich taste of the meat deer had and was eager to eat it. He would need to cut her off a bigger portion though, he didn't have as big an appetite as her he thought but that sort of open thinking could lead to him being shown right proper what such implications would cost him. However he did intend to cut them both enough to satisfy their appetites, however something came from the other side of the cave and as his head perked up to look around his gaze was met with the imposing male figure of 'Kevin'.

'Oh shit', was all he could think when he saw the male figure and that he called him her mate, was this some former mate or former partner that she had been intimate with or some friend. Perhaps one of those people she mentioned who would be inquiring as to why he was here, the lad who was not exactly a warrior and he could tell by his physique. He was still but silent as he stated what he was, he felt rather insignificant compared tot his man but he hoped that he could sound confident and refused to let this get to him. However he was jealous that was for sure, he was nothing compared to this man but he tried to sound confident.

"I see, I do not think we have had the pleasure so if you would allow me to." He offered a friendly hand in greeting to the wolf, he was angry but he was no match for this man so he would have to be tactful and polite. "My name is Valaris, so please allow me to politely make this 'acquaintance' official so to speak." He tried to force a smile and although it was there it was rather small, he would wait for him to shake his hand before turning back to his meal to start cooking it again to make sure it didn't burn. He looked on the ground for something he could use just in case this wolf became violent, he saw some wood next to the fire, he could use that as a weapon he thought, to try and burn him perhaps.

Isabella's eyes were locked on her mate and she was a little shocked by his reaction. She wondered what he was thinking, and found she wanted the power to read his mind. She looked back at Kevin and let out a growl when he spoke.

Kevin laughed and turned his back to the weak human. He smiled warmly at Isabella even as she growled at him. "He is weak. I was right wasn't I.. he didn't please you fully." He simply smirked as Isabella once against growled at him before moving to stand in front of the human. "You know he would be happier with his own kind... Would you like that to go home?" He asked Valaris.

Isabella growl and moved between the two males. "No ... he is staying with me.... he wants to stay with me." She snapped. She didn't know if it was true, but she didn't want him to go. In the short time the weak human had grown on her. He was still 'young' and she needed to protect him. She knew Kevin had wanted to be her mate, but he wasn't. She looked back at Valaris for a moment, worried he want to leave. "Tell him you want to stay." She ordered.

He looked at them both and was rather aggravated by the response this wolf offered in response to his hand shake, when he was being talked down to he grew increasingly angry and he wanted nothing more than to take a piece of fire and light him ablaze. However he would get in trouble for doing that so he would have to bite his tongue, when she openly defended him he started to think about his question. He could leave just as easily as he came, just go and return to his people but. His family although he loved them, they were large and sometimes he felt lost a bit perhaps even a nuisance. Yet here someone was, defending him and seemingly wishing greatly for his presence to remain.

He was, shocked that anyone would regard him with enough importance that she would so defend him as she did. When he looked between them both he could feel what he knew to be desire to stay, it may have been all happening at once but he didn't wish to depart, he enjoyed her company and she was, far more concerned with his well being than any had been prior. "As kind as your offer is Kevin, I don't have any intention of leaving."

Looking at him she was struck with fear he didn't want to say. She let out a breath and gave Kevin a pointed look when Valaris said he was staying. She looked at the other wolf, taking in his smile and while he was a strong handsome man he didn't give her the power she wanted. Valaris may have been weak, but she enjoyed that about him. She was a powerful wolf and she didn't want to have to fight for power. "Kevin I think it be best if you left, me and my mate have things to do." She said . Kevin looked at her for a moment fore giving a nod as he left.
It wasn't until he left that she turned to Valaris. She walked up to him, standing close she came face to face with him. "Tell me what you think mate... I can't read your thoughts and I don't understand your human life." She said. Her green eyes locked on his face. "You don't want to leave .... you want to stay." It was more like a question and she took a step closer. "Your my mate .... you can't leave" This she told him.

He shrugged as Kevin finally left, "perhaps it is because I feel like I belong here more, at home I had a lot of siblings and although I love my family, I think that perhaps I belong here more." He felt it was all odd for how spontaneous this was, "I know it is all rather suddenly changing but, the way you spoke I don't know." He looked back up at her with a smile, trying to be re-assuring in his words. "I guess I feel less like I owe you something, and more that I wish to help you, not really in exchange for anything just that I want to."

He wasn't sure if he made sense as he babbled through his words, "I do wish to stay and whether or not it is optional we all are given choices to make, lives to live, and we can either grout and whine about it or we can learn to find joy in changes even if they are not our choice." He waved his hand dismissively, "but I think I need to finish cooking, don't want the deer to burn after all."

He said as he continued to cook it and soon the food was cooked through just fine, he pulled it off and would pull his cloak off. He set it on the ground and put the deer meat on it, he began cutting into it with his knife. "How much of the meat would you like? It is a large piece after all."

Isabella listened to his words and watched his face. She offered him a smile in return. She nodded lightly and took a deep breath as he waved his hands. She watched as he turned back to the cooking. She took a seat on the sofa and watched him. "Does it bother you that I'm nude?" She asked lightly. She had a few items of clothes, but she didn't normally wear them. She looked at him "A plate size piece would be good." She said. "Does it bother you that Kevin is my ex-lover?" Wolves lived very different lives then humans did. It was hard for her to understand his human ways, but she was trying.

She took the food he offered her and dug in. "Its good" She said between bites. She would give it to her mate he could cook. She was eating and trying her best to think of something they could do. "We can do anything you want" She said lightly.

Back
Top Bottom